Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Glade and Glen Loreshop
1 2
Hello and welcome! Come in, come in! Rest your weary feet and sit by the fire. There is a warm cup of tea on your left and plenty of scrolls to be read… Good day! Welcome to the Glade and Glen Lore Shop, a cozy place to get out of the rain, devour books, and shop for some cheap, quality lore. Any lore I write can be personalized or be a complete surprise. Iceberg information is welcome, anything to help flesh out the world in my mind. I will ask that you not try to control everything I write, that makes it harder. [center][size=5]Prices:[/size][/center] 50-150 words - 2,000 treasure 150-300 words - 5,000 treasure 501-750 words - 7,000 treasure 751-1,000 words- 10,000 treasure *conversion rate for gems to treasure is 1:1000* *Prices are subject to change. If you have an request in progress, I’ll charge the initial price* [center][size=5]Sales: [/size][/center] During holidays, 10% off of holiday themed lore Ex. December = 10% off Christmas lore FR Flight Festivals, if you’re part of the flight being celebrated, 10% off (Only while the festival is going on) Birthday sales, 20% off. Please have account on public so I can double check *Sales subject to change* Payment is upfront and should be sent in a one-way crossroads. I will accept upon completion of the lore piece. If the crossroads is cancelled, I will take that as a cancellation of the request and not waste time on an unwanted lore piece. I will send lore via PM. [b]I will NOT: Break FR guidelines Use profanity Do romance I can: Do poetry if requested Do friendships Do PG13 violence, within guidelines and reason First or third person[/b] Only one request per order. If I have accepted your request, give me a week for completion. If I have not contacted you in a week, feel free to PM me nicely. Orders are placed in this thread. One order per post. This makes it easier for me to keep track. Please do NOT remove my signature from the bottom of the piece and only post the lore on Flight Rising. Do not edit my work without my permission. You can PM me if you see something like spelling or grammar mistakes. You can have one free rewrite per order, but you must tell me why. I cannot fix it or change the lore if I don't know what needs to be different. If you have read these instructions up to this point, please tell me your character's favorite flower in the iceberg information section. I reserve the right to ask you to remove the lore if you violate any of these terms. Please remember to give permission if you are okay with me using your lore piece that I wrote as an example on this thread. It is perfectly fine if you do not want me to and I will respect your wishes. I reserve the right to refuse requests for any reason. Any concerns or questions can be PM to me. [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg[/img] Signature art by CrimsonDragon 12 Jan 22 edit: - shrunk work list to one - shrunk wait list to three - Added Incomplete list - Adjusted content placement and sizes - Shrunk word count. I realized my creativity drys out well before the 1,000 word mark - raised price to account for time spent - Prices remain at the previous amount for requests already commissioned before this update [center][size=5]Order Template[/size][/center] Username: Word Count: Calculated Price: Character Information: Iceberg information: First or Third Person: Permission to use your request as an example:
Hello and welcome! Come in, come in! Rest your weary feet and sit by the fire. There is a warm cup of tea on your left and plenty of scrolls to be read…

Good day! Welcome to the Glade and Glen Lore Shop, a cozy place to get out of the rain, devour books, and shop for some cheap, quality lore.

Any lore I write can be personalized or be a complete surprise. Iceberg information is welcome, anything to help flesh out the world in my mind. I will ask that you not try to control everything I write, that makes it harder.
Prices:
50-150 words - 2,000 treasure
150-300 words - 5,000 treasure
501-750 words - 7,000 treasure
751-1,000 words- 10,000 treasure
*conversion rate for gems to treasure is 1:1000*
*Prices are subject to change. If you have an request in progress, I’ll charge the initial price*
Sales:
During holidays, 10% off of holiday themed lore Ex. December = 10% off Christmas lore
FR Flight Festivals, if you’re part of the flight being celebrated, 10% off (Only while the festival is going on)
Birthday sales, 20% off. Please have account on public so I can double check
*Sales subject to change*

Payment is upfront and should be sent in a one-way crossroads. I will accept upon completion of the lore piece. If the crossroads is cancelled, I will take that as a cancellation of the request and not waste time on an unwanted lore piece. I will send lore via PM.

I will NOT:
Break FR guidelines
Use profanity
Do romance

I can:
Do poetry if requested
Do friendships
Do PG13 violence, within guidelines and reason
First or third person

Only one request per order. If I have accepted your request, give me a week for completion. If I have not contacted you in a week, feel free to PM me nicely. Orders are placed in this thread. One order per post. This makes it easier for me to keep track.
Please do NOT remove my signature from the bottom of the piece and only post the lore on Flight Rising. Do not edit my work without my permission. You can PM me if you see something like spelling or grammar mistakes. You can have one free rewrite per order, but you must tell me why. I cannot fix it or change the lore if I don't know what needs to be different. If you have read these instructions up to this point, please tell me your character's favorite flower in the iceberg information section. I reserve the right to ask you to remove the lore if you violate any of these terms.

Please remember to give permission if you are okay with me using your lore piece that I wrote as an example on this thread. It is perfectly fine if you do not want me to and I will respect your wishes.
I reserve the right to refuse requests for any reason. Any concerns or questions can be PM to me.

51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg

Signature art by CrimsonDragon

12 Jan 22 edit:
- shrunk work list to one
- shrunk wait list to three
- Added Incomplete list
- Adjusted content placement and sizes
- Shrunk word count. I realized my creativity drys out well before the 1,000 word mark
- raised price to account for time spent
- Prices remain at the previous amount for requests already commissioned before this update

Order Template

Username:
Word Count:
Calculated Price:
Character Information:
Iceberg information:
First or Third Person:
Permission to use your request as an example:

tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Lists

Order List:
1)

Waiting List:
1) Bashett
2)
3)

Partially Done/Stuck/No Reply
*Suggestions for partially done are invaluable*
1) Nighthydra - PD/S
2) Yensha - PD/NR

Examples

Lists

Order List:
1)

Waiting List:
1) Bashett
2)
3)

Partially Done/Stuck/No Reply
*Suggestions for partially done are invaluable*
1) Nighthydra - PD/S
2) Yensha - PD/NR

Examples

Username: Yensha
Word Count: 1000+
Calculated Price: 5000 plus tip at the end
Character Information:https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45432102
Iceberg information: orange cempasuchil
If possible I'd like her lore to be close to or coincide with this dragons lore. https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6104119
Permission to use your request as an example: yes
Username: Yensha
Calculated Price: 5000 plus tip at the end
Character Information:https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45432102
Iceberg information: orange cempasuchil
If possible I'd like her lore to be close to or coincide with this dragons lore. https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6104119
Permission to use your request as an example: yes
@Yensha

Is there anything particular you would like or do you want a surprise? And first or third person? I'll go add that to the form so I don't have to keep asking people (:
@Yensha

Is there anything particular you would like or do you want a surprise? And first or third person? I'll go add that to the form so I don't have to keep asking people (:
@Ruatani The second dragon I linked is her mate, so if you could add that into her lore that would be great. I believe his is third person so I would like hers to be the same way.
@Ruatani The second dragon I linked is her mate, so if you could add that into her lore that would be great. I believe his is third person so I would like hers to be the same way.
@Ruatani If you're still open, I'd be interested in commissioning you for one of my dragons [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]Username:[/b] Nighthydra [b]Word Count: [/b]1000+ [b]Calculated Price:[/b] 5,000 plus tip :) [b]Character Information:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24601260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/246013/24601260_350.png[/img][/url] Kanda reads other's fates and fortunes, yet many are wary of him due to how accurate the predictions are. He is seen as having a mysterious air, friendly but no one seems to know him very well, save for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34233665]Maven[/url], who often plays card games with him. He is very protective of his cards, never letting them out of his sight, and they almost seem to float around him with a mind of their own. [b]Iceberg information:[/b] Wisteria [b]First or Third Person:[/b] Third [b]Permission to use your request as an example:[/b] Sure! [b]Surprise???:[/b] I don't have set scenario for you to write about, so you could do his backstory, something about his cards, certain reading(s) he's done, etc., etc. I'm quite open to whatever you come up with :D
@Ruatani
If you're still open, I'd be interested in commissioning you for one of my dragons
Username: Nighthydra
Calculated Price: 5,000 plus tip :)
Character Information:
24601260_350.png
Kanda reads other's fates and fortunes, yet many are wary of him due to how accurate the predictions are. He is seen as having a mysterious air, friendly but no one seems to know him very well, save for Maven, who often plays card games with him. He is very protective of his cards, never letting them out of his sight, and they almost seem to float around him with a mind of their own.
Iceberg information: Wisteria
First or Third Person: Third
Permission to use your request as an example: Sure!
Surprise???: I don't have set scenario for you to write about, so you could do his backstory, something about his cards, certain reading(s) he's done, etc., etc. I'm quite open to whatever you come up with :D
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
@Nighthydra

I can do that. I'll send it via PM as it comes along. If it does end up being shorter, I'll ask what you think and we can go from there. How does that sound?

@Yensha
Did you receive your lore?
@Nighthydra

I can do that. I'll send it via PM as it comes along. If it does end up being shorter, I'll ask what you think and we can go from there. How does that sound?

@Yensha
Did you receive your lore?
@Ruatani That sounds good to me [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Ruatani
That sounds good to me
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
@Ruatani Do you have any open slots? :)
@Ruatani Do you have any open slots? :)
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2