Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forsaken Revolt IC (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
((@FlinchBLT @BalticDeerOwl @ALGF @Vostra @StarR3N @Amphista @GhostWolf522))
Sarah Phoenix
Risen Phoenix
Interactions: Open
_________

She sighed a bit as she stepped outside of her apartment and muttered,
“Dammit! The package was supposed to be here by now… Keiran’s not going to be thrilled about this when he wakes up in about an hour.”
Sarah shook her head as she walked down the hall towards the collection of mailboxes that were along one wall to make it easier on the mail service than running up a bunch of stairs.

She came up to her’s, 007, and pulled out her key and opened the mailbox to see if there was anything noteworthy in the mail. As she skimmed over the bit of mail she had, Sarah couldn’t help but chuckle a bit as she thought,
I’m flattered that you’re offering me a spot in a beauty pageant, but no thanks I’m too smart for that… But I’m gonna giggle about this for a couple days. And that one is probably explaining why the blood didn’t arrive today… What’s this here now? This isn’t junk mail to be burned and scattered to the wind.
She paused on a letter with a wax seal and the letters ‘FR’ on it. Sarah shifted to hold some of the papers under one arm to read the letter.
Jay Locke
_________

He was jogging home from his classes, not all that bothered by the setting sun since he took several classes that ran long. Besides, he was fully capable of defending himself should the need arise. Jay glanced around a bit as he said to himself,
“I might even stop by the store on my way home. I could use a pack of nuts and bolts.”

Jay pulled out headphones and his phone, putting them on while leaving one ear uncovered to hear better if something horrible went down. He picked out a playlist before slipping his phone back into his pocket and continuing on with his jog.

((OOC, I pinged everyone who has submitted a character and it's not like I won't link the IC in the OOC either))
((@FlinchBLT @BalticDeerOwl @ALGF @Vostra @StarR3N @Amphista @GhostWolf522))
Sarah Phoenix
Risen Phoenix
_________

She sighed a bit as she stepped outside of her apartment and muttered,
“Dammit! The package was supposed to be here by now… Keiran’s not going to be thrilled about this when he wakes up in about an hour.”
Sarah shook her head as she walked down the hall towards the collection of mailboxes that were along one wall to make it easier on the mail service than running up a bunch of stairs.

She came up to her’s, 007, and pulled out her key and opened the mailbox to see if there was anything noteworthy in the mail. As she skimmed over the bit of mail she had, Sarah couldn’t help but chuckle a bit as she thought,
I’m flattered that you’re offering me a spot in a beauty pageant, but no thanks I’m too smart for that… But I’m gonna giggle about this for a couple days. And that one is probably explaining why the blood didn’t arrive today… What’s this here now? This isn’t junk mail to be burned and scattered to the wind.
She paused on a letter with a wax seal and the letters ‘FR’ on it. Sarah shifted to hold some of the papers under one arm to read the letter.
Jay Locke
_________

He was jogging home from his classes, not all that bothered by the setting sun since he took several classes that ran long. Besides, he was fully capable of defending himself should the need arise. Jay glanced around a bit as he said to himself,
“I might even stop by the store on my way home. I could use a pack of nuts and bolts.”

Jay pulled out headphones and his phone, putting them on while leaving one ear uncovered to hear better if something horrible went down. He picked out a playlist before slipping his phone back into his pocket and continuing on with his jog.

((OOC, I pinged everyone who has submitted a character and it's not like I won't link the IC in the OOC either))
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Kurage quietly passed a few people on the street, her tendrils lightly touching each in turn. The amount she was taking was barely noticeable, maybe just a few seconds. It was hard to gather a full meal from such small dregs, but taking more was a risk she would rather not take. She paused as the sun was slipping down the horizon, thinking a bit. If it was becoming night, then it meant it was about time she could go find lone drunkards to get some memories from as well. She drifted into a convenience store, pretending to be looking over a few items like shampoo as she gauged the others people in the store.
Anzu hummed, flicking one the cap of one of her lighters on and off absentmindedly. She was sitting on the top of a building, feet dangling down as she observed the street below for anything of interest. She was technically trespassing, the ceiling wasn’t exactly open to the general public, much less to her, but she could care less about that. The dark haired girl sighed, stretching and leaning back. She decided to check her phone instead, maybe something interesting happened on the news or there was some sort of message from the Vigil. In any case, she was bored. Very very bored.

((really short starters but I dunno how to start >.>))
Kurage quietly passed a few people on the street, her tendrils lightly touching each in turn. The amount she was taking was barely noticeable, maybe just a few seconds. It was hard to gather a full meal from such small dregs, but taking more was a risk she would rather not take. She paused as the sun was slipping down the horizon, thinking a bit. If it was becoming night, then it meant it was about time she could go find lone drunkards to get some memories from as well. She drifted into a convenience store, pretending to be looking over a few items like shampoo as she gauged the others people in the store.
Anzu hummed, flicking one the cap of one of her lighters on and off absentmindedly. She was sitting on the top of a building, feet dangling down as she observed the street below for anything of interest. She was technically trespassing, the ceiling wasn’t exactly open to the general public, much less to her, but she could care less about that. The dark haired girl sighed, stretching and leaning back. She decided to check her phone instead, maybe something interesting happened on the news or there was some sort of message from the Vigil. In any case, she was bored. Very very bored.

((really short starters but I dunno how to start >.>))
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Veronica

Val quietly drove down the road as she listened to music, she didn't have much else to do. She had pretty much everything she had even owned in the back of her car, Sort of made her feel like a bum at the moment but she can hopefully get an apartment at least before the night, sleeping in a car didn't really appeal to her. She spotted the building where she was going and she pared her car close to the side walk. She got out and looked up at the building, "Yep this seems to be the place" She muttered to herself" She muttered to her self as she walked in the door and up to the front desk No one seemed to be there. She patted the bell that was on the counter. It rung and she looked around. "Um excuse me is anyone here?" She called
Veronica

Val quietly drove down the road as she listened to music, she didn't have much else to do. She had pretty much everything she had even owned in the back of her car, Sort of made her feel like a bum at the moment but she can hopefully get an apartment at least before the night, sleeping in a car didn't really appeal to her. She spotted the building where she was going and she pared her car close to the side walk. She got out and looked up at the building, "Yep this seems to be the place" She muttered to herself" She muttered to her self as she walked in the door and up to the front desk No one seemed to be there. She patted the bell that was on the counter. It rung and she looked around. "Um excuse me is anyone here?" She called
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Clarabelle Vendeer

Clara locked the shops doors and pocketed her keys, hefting her black bag onto her back. After closing and cleaning up the shop Clara had changed from her nice gray skirt, white blouse, to her black leggings and hoody she headed home. She put her earbuds in and walked along the side walk humming to the music. Her silver blue eyes skipped over people and jumped from person to person as she studied everything. Her apartment wasn’t far so she chose to walk.
Clarabelle Vendeer

Clara locked the shops doors and pocketed her keys, hefting her black bag onto her back. After closing and cleaning up the shop Clara had changed from her nice gray skirt, white blouse, to her black leggings and hoody she headed home. She put her earbuds in and walked along the side walk humming to the music. Her silver blue eyes skipped over people and jumped from person to person as she studied everything. Her apartment wasn’t far so she chose to walk.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Allen

interaction : open

With the night slowly aproaching, Allen had started his daily prowl of the city. Admitedly he had started earlyer then the usual when he found out he had ran out of painkillers, so he was going to restock before the lingering remain from his last assimilation hit him like a brick wall. Luckly for him, most civils were avoiding to be on his path due to his, admitedly, shady choice of cloathing. He stumbled a bit as he walked out of the alleyway he had taken as a shortcut as the pain in his left shoulder started to get worst, somthing that was increassingly making his mood worst as time passed.
Allen

interaction : open

With the night slowly aproaching, Allen had started his daily prowl of the city. Admitedly he had started earlyer then the usual when he found out he had ran out of painkillers, so he was going to restock before the lingering remain from his last assimilation hit him like a brick wall. Luckly for him, most civils were avoiding to be on his path due to his, admitedly, shady choice of cloathing. He stumbled a bit as he walked out of the alleyway he had taken as a shortcut as the pain in his left shoulder started to get worst, somthing that was increassingly making his mood worst as time passed.
axVjdwkm.png
Dakota
Ragdoll
interactions: Open(ping if you interact with me)
In their room

Kota silently cheered as they won another round of the game they were playing. With that, they decided to end on a high note and flopped on their bed. Dakota glanced around the room. Their gaze landed on the large glass shelf that contained, according to others, 'way too many creepy @$$ dolls'. They were right of course. Kota did try to collect the most disturbing-looking ones possible.

Aside from that, they turned to their newfound goal, Finger crochet! It wasn't going too well so far but they were having fun with it. As they started up they wondered when they should make themself something to eat. 'wait, did I even have breakfast??'

(btw they probably/could have a roommate if anyone wants to hop in with that)
Dakota
Ragdoll
In their room

Kota silently cheered as they won another round of the game they were playing. With that, they decided to end on a high note and flopped on their bed. Dakota glanced around the room. Their gaze landed on the large glass shelf that contained, according to others, 'way too many creepy @$$ dolls'. They were right of course. Kota did try to collect the most disturbing-looking ones possible.

Aside from that, they turned to their newfound goal, Finger crochet! It wasn't going too well so far but they were having fun with it. As they started up they wondered when they should make themself something to eat. 'wait, did I even have breakfast??'

(btw they probably/could have a roommate if anyone wants to hop in with that)
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
Logan, somewhere, Interactions: Allen

Logan bounded down the street, loudly clanking as he went. Their hair was a bit ruffled, and they were covered in dust. It almost looked like he had been in a fight. With a car. And the car lost.

Despite everything else about their appearance, they had a contented look on their face. They smiled to themselves as they walked home, lost in their thoughts. Probably about what to eat. They couldn't eat ice cream for dinner again. Or..could he? Decisions, decis-

Logan bumped into a man who had walked out from an alleyway, clanging louder as he stumbled back. Whoops. The guy looked like he was about to participate in some illegal activities. As along as he didn't try anything on them, they'd mind their own business. "Oh-sorry 'bout that. My bad." Logan gave him a light grin as he apologized.
Logan, somewhere, Interactions: Allen

Logan bounded down the street, loudly clanking as he went. Their hair was a bit ruffled, and they were covered in dust. It almost looked like he had been in a fight. With a car. And the car lost.

Despite everything else about their appearance, they had a contented look on their face. They smiled to themselves as they walked home, lost in their thoughts. Probably about what to eat. They couldn't eat ice cream for dinner again. Or..could he? Decisions, decis-

Logan bumped into a man who had walked out from an alleyway, clanging louder as he stumbled back. Whoops. The guy looked like he was about to participate in some illegal activities. As along as he didn't try anything on them, they'd mind their own business. "Oh-sorry 'bout that. My bad." Logan gave him a light grin as he apologized.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Allen

He grunted when the living spike ball collided with him, somthing that more or less finished as a hiss of pain when his shoulder collided with the nearby wall. All of this only added fuel to his defencive instincts, making him glare at Logan with burning anger. He didnt even had time to process what the guy was saying before he himself lashed out at them. "HEY ! Watch where you are going, if you cant even do that well, maby you dont nead those eyes of yours !"
Allen

He grunted when the living spike ball collided with him, somthing that more or less finished as a hiss of pain when his shoulder collided with the nearby wall. All of this only added fuel to his defencive instincts, making him glare at Logan with burning anger. He didnt even had time to process what the guy was saying before he himself lashed out at them. "HEY ! Watch where you are going, if you cant even do that well, maby you dont nead those eyes of yours !"
axVjdwkm.png
Kurage
Interactions: Clara
Kurage watched as the convenience store emptied a bit more, taking some shampoo and conditioner for sensitive scalps as well as some nausea medicine. She waited a bit in line, taking a bit of time from the person in front of her until it was their turn. It wasn't too long of a wait, the convenience store was pretty quiet. Kurage watched as the cashier rang up her stuff, taking the opening to take some memories as she paid. She then left, the cashier seeming a bit confused for a second as they didn't remember ringing her up or what the money was for, but quickly writing it off.

Kurage surveyed the streets again, tilting her head slightly as she saw a girl with white hair. Unusual, but her attention didn't linger much. She moved pass her naturally, heading seemingly towards the red light district, tendrils going to take a few memories as she passed.

((Feel free to have a different reaction to Kurage trying to nom some memories. It works through nerve impulses which are kinda electricity adjacent? But you can decide if that affects Clara or like tips her off to something weird happening .3.))
Anzu Ayaka
Interactions: Allen, Logan
Anzu smiled as she spotted someone walking down the street. It was admittedly hard to miss him, being 6ft tall and all, but she was fairly certain she knew this person from the Vigil. She made a circle with her hand around him, thinking a bit. What was his name again? Oh well, that didn’t particularly matter. The girl bounced up, flicking her lighter closed and quickly stuffing it back into her coat pocket. She hummed, walking along the edge of the ceiling and tracing the alleyway. Her smile grew bigger as she heard shouting and spotted a sort of metal-like person. Oh how fun!

"Hey hey, if you're going to fight let me join!" Anzu said.

The dark haired girl promptly jumped down from the ceiling, bouncing between the two buildings as she descended. As she was about to reach the ground, she kicked off and lunged at the two instead with a sweeping kick. It was aimed at just about Allen's shoulder and would probably hit Logan's head should the taller man dodge it.
Kurage
Interactions: Clara
Kurage watched as the convenience store emptied a bit more, taking some shampoo and conditioner for sensitive scalps as well as some nausea medicine. She waited a bit in line, taking a bit of time from the person in front of her until it was their turn. It wasn't too long of a wait, the convenience store was pretty quiet. Kurage watched as the cashier rang up her stuff, taking the opening to take some memories as she paid. She then left, the cashier seeming a bit confused for a second as they didn't remember ringing her up or what the money was for, but quickly writing it off.

Kurage surveyed the streets again, tilting her head slightly as she saw a girl with white hair. Unusual, but her attention didn't linger much. She moved pass her naturally, heading seemingly towards the red light district, tendrils going to take a few memories as she passed.

((Feel free to have a different reaction to Kurage trying to nom some memories. It works through nerve impulses which are kinda electricity adjacent? But you can decide if that affects Clara or like tips her off to something weird happening .3.))
Anzu Ayaka
Interactions: Allen, Logan
Anzu smiled as she spotted someone walking down the street. It was admittedly hard to miss him, being 6ft tall and all, but she was fairly certain she knew this person from the Vigil. She made a circle with her hand around him, thinking a bit. What was his name again? Oh well, that didn’t particularly matter. The girl bounced up, flicking her lighter closed and quickly stuffing it back into her coat pocket. She hummed, walking along the edge of the ceiling and tracing the alleyway. Her smile grew bigger as she heard shouting and spotted a sort of metal-like person. Oh how fun!

"Hey hey, if you're going to fight let me join!" Anzu said.

The dark haired girl promptly jumped down from the ceiling, bouncing between the two buildings as she descended. As she was about to reach the ground, she kicked off and lunged at the two instead with a sweeping kick. It was aimed at just about Allen's shoulder and would probably hit Logan's head should the taller man dodge it.
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Dakota
Ragdoll
Walking to shops/going into

After a bit, Kota decided it was time to eat and went into the kitchen. Upon careful investigation of the entire kitchen, they realized they had forgotten to go shopping. Kota sighed as they shut the fridge. "Guess I'll need to go out now." They said with annoyance.
Dakota grabbed their bag, double-checking that their keys and wallet were in there, and started walking towards the store. It didn't take long for them to arrive but it was enough time for them to make a mental list of what they needed.
Dakota
Ragdoll
Walking to shops/going into

After a bit, Kota decided it was time to eat and went into the kitchen. Upon careful investigation of the entire kitchen, they realized they had forgotten to go shopping. Kota sighed as they shut the fridge. "Guess I'll need to go out now." They said with annoyance.
Dakota grabbed their bag, double-checking that their keys and wallet were in there, and started walking towards the store. It didn't take long for them to arrive but it was enough time for them to make a mental list of what they needed.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12