Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forsaken Revolt IC (Open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Kurage
Interactions: Fushi
“Ok,” Kurage nodded, then clamming up a bit. If she told him where he was, then he’d probably ask why she was there and she didn’t exactly want to deal with that. “Well, this place is sort of not good so you’re partially right? Anyways, I can take you to a more central street away from here.” Upon hearing his explanation she stalled a bit, an awkward pause forming before she just went the cordial, “Sorry about your cane.”

The Jellyfish lady carefully took Fushi’s hand, starting to lead him towards one of the bigger streets. She thought a bit, her hair tendrils then brushing up against him for a moment and taking a small bit of memory. She then looked back at Fushi, observing his reaction. Maybe she could learn something observing people point blank, and she could quickly give him back his memories anyway.

“Did you feel anything off there?” Kurage asked, perhaps being a bit blunt.
Kurage
“Ok,” Kurage nodded, then clamming up a bit. If she told him where he was, then he’d probably ask why she was there and she didn’t exactly want to deal with that. “Well, this place is sort of not good so you’re partially right? Anyways, I can take you to a more central street away from here.” Upon hearing his explanation she stalled a bit, an awkward pause forming before she just went the cordial, “Sorry about your cane.”

The Jellyfish lady carefully took Fushi’s hand, starting to lead him towards one of the bigger streets. She thought a bit, her hair tendrils then brushing up against him for a moment and taking a small bit of memory. She then looked back at Fushi, observing his reaction. Maybe she could learn something observing people point blank, and she could quickly give him back his memories anyway.

“Did you feel anything off there?” Kurage asked, perhaps being a bit blunt.
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Fushi
Deactivated, Traversing the concrete jungle, Interacting with Kurage

--
Fushi smiled, glad he bumped into somebody nice.
"Thank you, no need to worry about the cane, I'll get a new one soon." He listened to his surroundings, trying to remember the turns he took to get here so that he could avoid it.

Wait what was I thinking about.?
He shook his head, disappointed in himself. He normally didn't slip up like this, it was important for him to remember the city.
"Hm? Off about what?" Fushi 'looked' to where he thought Kurage was, "Just thinking about stuff, trying to remember these turns. Probably wouldn't notice anything until it hit me in the face."
Fushi
Deactivated, Traversing the concrete jungle, Interacting with Kurage

--
Fushi smiled, glad he bumped into somebody nice.
"Thank you, no need to worry about the cane, I'll get a new one soon." He listened to his surroundings, trying to remember the turns he took to get here so that he could avoid it.

Wait what was I thinking about.?
He shook his head, disappointed in himself. He normally didn't slip up like this, it was important for him to remember the city.
"Hm? Off about what?" Fushi 'looked' to where he thought Kurage was, "Just thinking about stuff, trying to remember these turns. Probably wouldn't notice anything until it hit me in the face."
school is kicking me in the booty
Konatsu | Somewhere? Available for anyone to interact with | Interactions: Open

Konatsu wandered through the streets with no particular destination in mind. Maybe she would know where to go if she had been able to think. Two days without sleep was usually a walk in the park. Too bad Tomoe never stayed up late. In the future she’ll have to add that to the list if criteria for possible victims. Although this wasn’t the best use of her power she wasn’t willing to quit early. She’ll have to tough it out until she finds someone new.

With a sigh she stopped walking for a quick break. Konatsu swung her bag around to grab one of the drinks within. She plopped herself down on the curb and cracked open the lukewarm beverage. With the drink in one had she pulled out “her” phone and began to try passwords before she was locked out for another five hours.
Konatsu | Somewhere? Available for anyone to interact with | Interactions: Open

Konatsu wandered through the streets with no particular destination in mind. Maybe she would know where to go if she had been able to think. Two days without sleep was usually a walk in the park. Too bad Tomoe never stayed up late. In the future she’ll have to add that to the list if criteria for possible victims. Although this wasn’t the best use of her power she wasn’t willing to quit early. She’ll have to tough it out until she finds someone new.

With a sigh she stopped walking for a quick break. Konatsu swung her bag around to grab one of the drinks within. She plopped herself down on the curb and cracked open the lukewarm beverage. With the drink in one had she pulled out “her” phone and began to try passwords before she was locked out for another five hours.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Dakota
Ragdoll
interactions: open/mentions Konatsu
crossing paths with Konatsu

After getting all of their items Dakota swiftly paid for them and exited the store. They quickly walked down the sidewalks staying the furthest away from the road as possible. On their walk to what was most likely home they saw a girl sitting on the curb. Like usual Dakota just thought they were waiting for a ride and didn't pay much attention to her.

(@Teleoste)
Dakota
Ragdoll
interactions: open/mentions Konatsu
crossing paths with Konatsu

After getting all of their items Dakota swiftly paid for them and exited the store. They quickly walked down the sidewalks staying the furthest away from the road as possible. On their walk to what was most likely home they saw a girl sitting on the curb. Like usual Dakota just thought they were waiting for a ride and didn't pay much attention to her.

(@Teleoste)
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
Jay Locke
Interactions: Group, Anzu in particular
_________

Jay chuckled a bit as he replied,
“Eh I can shock folks, but I’m more apt to just break your damn face while I do it. While I do have some reflexive benefits from all the extra electricity in my body, that’s more my friend's specialty… Part of his power tends to activate when something hits him and his skin hardens or he’ll accidentally impose emotions on others, despite other parts of his power being unsavory he’s a surprisingly decent person.”
He shrugged a bit afterwards.

He looked like he was trying really hard not to start laughing when Anzu poked the other person’s hand with the sharp part of her tail and just added,
“Wanna bet you came from the same neighborhood as me and Keiran? That place was sketch when we were kids and it still is quite frankly.”
Jay then started to walk in the direction of the snack food aisle but was clearly still open to carrying the conversation.
Jay Locke
Interactions: Group, Anzu in particular
_________

Jay chuckled a bit as he replied,
“Eh I can shock folks, but I’m more apt to just break your damn face while I do it. While I do have some reflexive benefits from all the extra electricity in my body, that’s more my friend's specialty… Part of his power tends to activate when something hits him and his skin hardens or he’ll accidentally impose emotions on others, despite other parts of his power being unsavory he’s a surprisingly decent person.”
He shrugged a bit afterwards.

He looked like he was trying really hard not to start laughing when Anzu poked the other person’s hand with the sharp part of her tail and just added,
“Wanna bet you came from the same neighborhood as me and Keiran? That place was sketch when we were kids and it still is quite frankly.”
Jay then started to walk in the direction of the snack food aisle but was clearly still open to carrying the conversation.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Kurage
"No nothing," Kurage said, pausing, "I was just… trying to figure something out. But it's whatever."

One of her tendrils brushed over him and returned the few seconds that she took. Clara had probably just been an outlier, she'd just have to be careful. If anything went wrong, she could just return the memories anyway. Kurage felt bad about taking from someone who was blind, even if she was helping him find his way. She stopped.

"Uhm, this is the main street, sort of near the grocery store?" Kurage said, letting go of his hand, "Do you uhm… need any more help? I'm not really busy so at least until you get a new cane maybe?" She had to admit she kind of felt guilty about using Fushi as a guinea pig, though she wasn't about to say that out loud.
Anzu Ayaka
Interactions: Allen, Jay, storegoers
"Pfft, you don't need to say sorry or anything, it wasn't that serious," Anzu said, then shrugging, "Hm? You still inherit those kinda things even if you're not shape shifted? How fun! Does sound pretty dangerous though." The black haired girl smirked with a chuckle, "Lots of unsavory folks use kids as traps y'know? And if you're smaller, you often have to rely on tricks and people underestimating you."

Anzu hummed at Jay, nodding along. "Yeah, I prefer punching over using my powers a lot too. A good old punch is always useful. Oooh, but emotional stuff is spooky huh,"

She'd never really had many run-ins with those kinds of quirks but she'd heard stories. She seemed a bit confused when Jay said his friend was decent despite the unsavory parts of his power. The black haired girl simply shrugged it off though, moving on.

"I was kinda on the move a lot so I dunno if I can say I'm from any particular place," Anzu said, "But I did have to get familiar with some pretty sketchy places!" The girl giggled a bit.

((Sorry about the late reply >.>))
Kurage
"No nothing," Kurage said, pausing, "I was just… trying to figure something out. But it's whatever."

One of her tendrils brushed over him and returned the few seconds that she took. Clara had probably just been an outlier, she'd just have to be careful. If anything went wrong, she could just return the memories anyway. Kurage felt bad about taking from someone who was blind, even if she was helping him find his way. She stopped.

"Uhm, this is the main street, sort of near the grocery store?" Kurage said, letting go of his hand, "Do you uhm… need any more help? I'm not really busy so at least until you get a new cane maybe?" She had to admit she kind of felt guilty about using Fushi as a guinea pig, though she wasn't about to say that out loud.
Anzu Ayaka
Interactions: Allen, Jay, storegoers
"Pfft, you don't need to say sorry or anything, it wasn't that serious," Anzu said, then shrugging, "Hm? You still inherit those kinda things even if you're not shape shifted? How fun! Does sound pretty dangerous though." The black haired girl smirked with a chuckle, "Lots of unsavory folks use kids as traps y'know? And if you're smaller, you often have to rely on tricks and people underestimating you."

Anzu hummed at Jay, nodding along. "Yeah, I prefer punching over using my powers a lot too. A good old punch is always useful. Oooh, but emotional stuff is spooky huh,"

She'd never really had many run-ins with those kinds of quirks but she'd heard stories. She seemed a bit confused when Jay said his friend was decent despite the unsavory parts of his power. The black haired girl simply shrugged it off though, moving on.

"I was kinda on the move a lot so I dunno if I can say I'm from any particular place," Anzu said, "But I did have to get familiar with some pretty sketchy places!" The girl giggled a bit.

((Sorry about the late reply >.>))
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Konatsu | Somewhere? | Interactions: Dakota @LilRosebud

Over the top of the can she was drinking from Konatsu spotted a very brightly colored head of hair. That's fun. She always wanted to puppet someone as cool as that. She had nothing better to do and they looked about as entertaining as anyone else so she decided to run over and spark up a chat.
Konatsu finished the rest of her drink and tossed the can aside for someone else to deal with. She stood up and ran across the street without looking for cars so she could be besides this new person as soon as possible. Besides, it's not like she would die if Tomoe was run over.
"Cool mane!" Konatsu opened with a wide grin. She held folded her arms behind her back and attempted to peer into the bag Dakota was carrying. "Watchu got there, Red?" She had never heard them speak before and she had already given them a nickname. Social anxiety is scared of her.
Konatsu | Somewhere? | Interactions: Dakota @LilRosebud

Over the top of the can she was drinking from Konatsu spotted a very brightly colored head of hair. That's fun. She always wanted to puppet someone as cool as that. She had nothing better to do and they looked about as entertaining as anyone else so she decided to run over and spark up a chat.
Konatsu finished the rest of her drink and tossed the can aside for someone else to deal with. She stood up and ran across the street without looking for cars so she could be besides this new person as soon as possible. Besides, it's not like she would die if Tomoe was run over.
"Cool mane!" Konatsu opened with a wide grin. She held folded her arms behind her back and attempted to peer into the bag Dakota was carrying. "Watchu got there, Red?" She had never heard them speak before and she had already given them a nickname. Social anxiety is scared of her.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Dakota
Ragdoll
interactions: Konatsu
somewhere with Konatsu

"Uh- Thank you? And it's just groceries." It looked like the world wasn't going to leave them alone today. Dakota was a little iffy at the sudden nickname. This girl hadn't even known of their existence for five minutes and she's already entered their personal bubble. Dakota stepped away slightly and kept up their pace. They looked at the person beside them, she looked like a pretty average extrovert aside from the bags under her eyes. "........ So.. you need something?" Dakota hoped the disinterest in this conversation would carry over to the black-haired girl beside them.
Dakota
Ragdoll
interactions: Konatsu
somewhere with Konatsu

"Uh- Thank you? And it's just groceries." It looked like the world wasn't going to leave them alone today. Dakota was a little iffy at the sudden nickname. This girl hadn't even known of their existence for five minutes and she's already entered their personal bubble. Dakota stepped away slightly and kept up their pace. They looked at the person beside them, she looked like a pretty average extrovert aside from the bags under her eyes. "........ So.. you need something?" Dakota hoped the disinterest in this conversation would carry over to the black-haired girl beside them.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
Allen
Interaction : Anzu, Jay, others in the store

"Yea, the instincts part is permantent tho it somtime look wird when it's an human following it." Each beast gave me one, could be cool if it was actualy usefull but with my luck i got hinderance more then anything." He said, somwhat embarased before attempting to shrug it off "Eh, i still havnt find out what the big snail gave me so maby that one could be usefull." If he had to guess this was probably more situational of an instinct, maby somthing with dark caves, water or just some kind of situation he woudnt be encountering in his day to day life. The Carcolh's battle ground had been the shore of an underground lake area after all. "I know some people could try to exploit them but hey, they'll have to handle me going all out in retaliation."

"Emotion control, uh?" He muttered as he listened to Jay's description, he had known someone with a power like that a long time ago, a girl that could transfer her emotions onto others by looking in their eyes. Those people usualy have it preaty rough since others start doubting of everything when around them. Back then he didnt had caugh his first creature yet despite his powers being awakened so it wasnt too hard for him to act normal, tho there were time he wished he could have done somthing to take the negative attention away from her. "Any power could be considered unsavory, it should depend on how the owner use it not how it look."
Allen
Interaction : Anzu, Jay, others in the store

"Yea, the instincts part is permantent tho it somtime look wird when it's an human following it." Each beast gave me one, could be cool if it was actualy usefull but with my luck i got hinderance more then anything." He said, somwhat embarased before attempting to shrug it off "Eh, i still havnt find out what the big snail gave me so maby that one could be usefull." If he had to guess this was probably more situational of an instinct, maby somthing with dark caves, water or just some kind of situation he woudnt be encountering in his day to day life. The Carcolh's battle ground had been the shore of an underground lake area after all. "I know some people could try to exploit them but hey, they'll have to handle me going all out in retaliation."

"Emotion control, uh?" He muttered as he listened to Jay's description, he had known someone with a power like that a long time ago, a girl that could transfer her emotions onto others by looking in their eyes. Those people usualy have it preaty rough since others start doubting of everything when around them. Back then he didnt had caugh his first creature yet despite his powers being awakened so it wasnt too hard for him to act normal, tho there were time he wished he could have done somthing to take the negative attention away from her. "Any power could be considered unsavory, it should depend on how the owner use it not how it look."
axVjdwkm.png
(I am so lost LOL. Feel free to interact!)

Sarai was half asleep on her feet. A fight had broke out in front of the library and it had taken a while for things to settle down. Thankfully, they hadn't brought it inside, but she had missed the last bus home. So now she was walking home, in the dark, in one of the shadiest districts of the city.

Her head pounded as she tried to ignore the dissonant music emanating from the concrete structures surrounding her. Any plants were too small to be heard through the clanging in her head. She wanted to cry, it hurt so bad.
(I am so lost LOL. Feel free to interact!)

Sarai was half asleep on her feet. A fight had broke out in front of the library and it had taken a while for things to settle down. Thankfully, they hadn't brought it inside, but she had missed the last bus home. So now she was walking home, in the dark, in one of the shadiest districts of the city.

Her head pounded as she tried to ignore the dissonant music emanating from the concrete structures surrounding her. Any plants were too small to be heard through the clanging in her head. She wanted to cry, it hurt so bad.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12