Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forsaken Revolt IC (Open)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Natalic
Sarai - Interactions: Ben and Lucas

As they entered the park, Sarai seemed to come to her senses briefly, before going unconscious completely. It was a relief, really, to be consumed by the quiet. Just... just for a moment...
@Natalic

As they entered the park, Sarai seemed to come to her senses briefly, before going unconscious completely. It was a relief, really, to be consumed by the quiet. Just... just for a moment...
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Allen
Interaction : Jay, others in the store

"Ah, well, sound like ya got some craisy work schedule or somthing. He said somwhat ackwardly as Jay explained his raison, Allen woudnt last that long in a school setting, not anymore anyway, so he coudnt realy speak much about it. "Still, the invite still stend, ya never know ya may even like it !" He had heard the guy mutter somthing else at the end but coudnt quite get it no matter how hard he tryed. "Uh? Mind repeating the last part, normal human ears are so weak i can hear better even as a snail..."
Allen
Interaction : Jay, others in the store

"Ah, well, sound like ya got some craisy work schedule or somthing. He said somwhat ackwardly as Jay explained his raison, Allen woudnt last that long in a school setting, not anymore anyway, so he coudnt realy speak much about it. "Still, the invite still stend, ya never know ya may even like it !" He had heard the guy mutter somthing else at the end but coudnt quite get it no matter how hard he tryed. "Uh? Mind repeating the last part, normal human ears are so weak i can hear better even as a snail..."
axVjdwkm.png
Ben and Lucas
with Sarai @Ruatani

The park was quiet and, despite their pace, both the brothers took time to just breathe it in. Peace wasn't something they knew of often, fleeting due to dangers and calls for help.

Lucas was glad but also somewhat concerned when the woman fainted. On one hand, it helped to not have her feet stumbling on the ground. On the other, whatever ailed her could be dangerous.
Ben and Lucas
with Sarai @Ruatani

The park was quiet and, despite their pace, both the brothers took time to just breathe it in. Peace wasn't something they knew of often, fleeting due to dangers and calls for help.

Lucas was glad but also somewhat concerned when the woman fainted. On one hand, it helped to not have her feet stumbling on the ground. On the other, whatever ailed her could be dangerous.
......... kZ9N8Vv.gif ........................................................................................
J5o6DRZ.gif
@Natalic

Gradually, ever so slowly, she came back to her senses. It was refreshing to be surrounded by the nature in the park. "... you can leave me... here..."
@Natalic

Gradually, ever so slowly, she came back to her senses. It was refreshing to be surrounded by the nature in the park. "... you can leave me... here..."
Ben and Lucas
with Sarai @Ruatani

"What's your deal?" Lucas snapped as soon as she came to, leaving no opportunity for Ben's optimism.

"Luc, she just fainted, give her time." Ben complained. Lucas' glare softened when it flicked to his brother but it was back full force when he gestured over to a bench. Ben pouted but nodded helping bring Sarai over and sit her down.

Lucas crossed his arms, unabashedly staring at the woman for an answer. His voice was cold when he asked, "Why were you talking to my brother?"
Ben and Lucas
with Sarai @Ruatani

"What's your deal?" Lucas snapped as soon as she came to, leaving no opportunity for Ben's optimism.

"Luc, she just fainted, give her time." Ben complained. Lucas' glare softened when it flicked to his brother but it was back full force when he gestured over to a bench. Ben pouted but nodded helping bring Sarai over and sit her down.

Lucas crossed his arms, unabashedly staring at the woman for an answer. His voice was cold when he asked, "Why were you talking to my brother?"
......... kZ9N8Vv.gif ........................................................................................
J5o6DRZ.gif
@Natalic

Sarai took a few moments to gather her wits, knowing that it would be pointless to try and answer a question when she was so out of it. She took a few deep breaths. In. Out. In. Out.
"Sorry, wasn't feeling well for a moment. I'm fine now."
It wasn't entirely the truth, but you never knew who you could trust at this point. Mentioning the wrong bit of information could wind you up in a holding cell, best case scenario at this point.
"I've gotten a bit lost and stopped to ask Ben for directions. No harm, no foul." She smiled slightly.
@Natalic

Sarai took a few moments to gather her wits, knowing that it would be pointless to try and answer a question when she was so out of it. She took a few deep breaths. In. Out. In. Out.
"Sorry, wasn't feeling well for a moment. I'm fine now."
It wasn't entirely the truth, but you never knew who you could trust at this point. Mentioning the wrong bit of information could wind you up in a holding cell, best case scenario at this point.
"I've gotten a bit lost and stopped to ask Ben for directions. No harm, no foul." She smiled slightly.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12