Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy - OOC(Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Doing 'em separate since Lance got detailed and I yeeted a short story I wrote for him into it as a backstory.
The real question is would he have a limiter as yes he dangerous, but only under specific circumstances and it's not like a thing a limiter would prevent...

Username: SmilodonLady

Character Name: Lance Savage
Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers): 18

Student/Teacher/Templar: Student

Image/Description: Lance looks like your average man, even lacking fangs unless he feels threatened or thirsty, although one could say that he is the pastiest white man ever (before the magic just your normal white dude pale). Lance has short dark brown hair (borderline black). Lance has a preference for hooded clothing, but isn't particularly choosy when it comes to clothes. He does like to wear fingerless gloves quite a bit though. Lance has retractable claws in his fingers that derive from his shift. And he's got a rather muscular build from running stage crew for plays. He's also got a pair of bite scars on the right side of his neck, but tends to hide them with clothing. And despite the dress code is almost always seen with a brown hooded trench coat over his uniform.

Height: 5'8 (fully shifted is 20ft long... And the tail is about 5 feet long on it's own)
Weight: Average for someone of his build?? IDK I'm not the best in the world with this detail. Yet he's one of my most detailed characters.

Eye Color: Grey~black (but not so dark you can't see pupils). They do become red for various reasons and to varying degrees, most notably when feral (will slit up and glow a bit) or feeding. He also has eyeshine that is green in color (just a fun fact!)

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Human//Vampiric creature (was turned, more on this in backstory)

Powers:
  • Shadow Manipulation- This is all he originally had. He can take shadows and make them into a semi-solid state as well as make them move in unnatural ways. Lance is capable of hiding directly in a shadow and becoming untouchable (but can be pinned in place if you stand on the shadow he's in) and can teleport between two shadows (can do either of these with other people but his limit is two and it becomes harder to do and is more strenuous)
  • Regeneration- Pretty much the only thing he can’t heal off is decapitation, and severe head injuries probably wouldn’t heal correctly. Burns heal at normal speed, but it doesn't stop his body from trying to heal it faster. Everything else depends on a bunch of factors for how fast it will heal. And the act of regenerating is the biggest culprit for making him need to drink blood sooner. And it is always active even if it's just trying to heal dead skin cells, but this isn't going to drive him to crazy as it's very minor.
  • Blood Wyvern shifting- This is the creature he was turned by. However, he hasn't figured out that he can fully shift and just thinks that he can do the tail and recently discovered he can do his palms to be more gecko-like. He will eventually learn that he can fully shift. This also comes with passive effects like quicker reflexes, running faster, heightened senses (most notably smell and is extremely sensitive to blood in that regard), and being able to see in the dark
  • Healing saliva- (if this is a bit much I can relegate it to just being a wonderful antibacterial/anticoagulant) His saliva can heal up minor wounds and can kill most bacteria, buuut it's also a powerful anticoagulant (meaning it prevents blood from clotting). Yes this means his mouth is actually cleaner than a normal human's and that he has a 'clean' bite.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+Is resistant to the cold/ice based powers
+Can take a serious injury
+Can fight pretty well in hand to hand
+Is a bit of a survivalist
-Is extremely weak to fire, to the extent of being pyrophobic
-Has the predatory instinct to chase
-Is insecure about his vampirism
-Is a bit sensitive to light based abilities

Likes/Dislikes:
+Theater
+Playing around with his shadow manipulation
+Scary stories/movies
-Fire
-His vampirism
-Hurting someone

Personality:
Lance is usually a nice fellow, a little on the charismatic side, however when he gets ‘thirsty’ his personality changes dramatically to that of a bloodthirsty monster. He tries his best to prevent this from happening since he comes to hate this part of himself.

As for the feral side it seems to be a bit darker, like probably came up with five ways to kill you… And for the most part is fairly passive in terms of how often it tries to take over. It’s the more feral and instinctive side, usually only sparking up mental arguments and only coming out verbally if Lance is entering a feral state of mind.

And there is a third facet to his personality that will come out due to being so ‘fresh’ to his vampirism. It’s what I’m going to refer to as the insatiable side of things. And this side is a bit similar to the feral side, only the difference is that you can actually reason with him while like this. And the thing is this side is hard to predict when it’s going to pop out, and there’s no real visual indicator of it either. But, basically what it is his underlying desire for blood becoming more prominent. Like you could get bitten if you aren’t careful, but for the most part are just going to get treated to some of the most morbid conversations ever. And this can leave just as quickly as it came or last an hour or two. The only times you can be sure he won’t flick into this is if he has drank a significant amount of blood within the past two~three hours. He’ll get better at just ignoring it as time goes on.

Backstory: (because I want to do this)
Lance grew up in a rather strict shadow elementalist family and had it pretty alright until about a week after he turned 18 when he borrowed his dad's car to go on a night walk in the woods. That is when his life got flipped completely around and here's a short story that explains it: (written in first person)

All I saw was a flash of movement in the shadows, a brief streak of red. I then felt a horrible piercing pain in the right side of my neck. I tried to scream, only for it to fall silent from the massive neck wound I had sustained. The creature in question suddenly let go and I just went limp from the sheer pain. I saw it draw a claw against its own scales as it got ready to place it on the right side of my neck. Only the touch never came. I felt a few drops of the beast's blood hit my neck before loud voices started coming closer. The creature let out a hiss before running off, leaving me there to die. I could feel my heartbeat slowing down and becoming weaker as the seconds ticked by. I know I collapsed and one of the last things I heard were hard footsteps and loud voices.
One of them, a bit closer to me tried to shake me and asked, "Hey are you alright?"
I tried to respond, only I couldn't. My throat was too damaged to make any sound and my body was too weak to even move as I could barely even feel my own heartbeat.
"He's a lost cause Marshall… The beast bit him on the neck. Nobody's surviving that. Poor ba**ard didn't deserve this…"
I know that man said more, but couldn't hear it as I felt my heart stop beating. I thought I was dead. I was dead, for a few moments that is. It's hard to describe what it feels like to die, as your senses all begin to fade and you can feel your organs starting to shut down. Oddly enough, only your heart stopping really hurts as everything after that just sorta tightens or tingles.
I then felt my heart start beating again, slowly and weakly. I could hear the men again as one of them said, "I know you think the hospital can save 'em but, Marshall, he's dead. And has been for the past minute."
"You don't know that John, we haven't checked his pulse yet. He could just be in shock." Who I assumed to be Marshall replied. I felt my left arm get lifted as a hand probed my wrist for a pulse.
"But are we sure if we want anything to do with him if there is a pulse? What if some of the blood around his neck isn't his… If ya' know what I mean." A third voice said.
John then added, "And for all we know his heart could have stopped and restarted by now."
I could feel my heartbeat getting stronger and back to a more normal speed as Marshall put my arm down and replied, "Well Brandon, his pulse seemed a little weak at first, but evened out pretty quickly. I say we take our chances. He could still be normal after all…"
Normal? I think you missed my heart stopping… I think… Goddamn everything hurts… I thought as I tried to move a bit.
I must've twitched a bit as I heard a gun **** and John shouted, "Marsh, I know you mean well but I think this one's been turned."
I could hear Brandon agreeing as Marshall walked a bit and said, "Hey now, don't blast his brains out just yet… He could still be sapient."
"Dammit Marshall! You're gonna get us all killed, even if the ba**ard is sapient he'll probably be at our throats any second due to being so freshly turned!" Brandon shouted.
I was confused about what they meant, so I started to sit up a bit and coughed a bit as I croaked, "Wh-What do you mean by 'turned'? A-And do any of you have a-any water or s-something… I-I'm just really thirsty after that."
I could now see the men, two of them stood further back and looked like they had come from the military or something, all dressed up in camo and carrying guns. The one who stood closer to me looked more plainly dressed and a bit calmer as they all kinda looked at each other uneasily for a moment before John said, “Marshall, why did you take up this job if you can’t stand to kill a person!”
Marshall glared at John for a second and replied, “Shut up, I hold out hope for the sapient ones.” He then turned more towards me and continued, “Don’t mind those two, but what we mean by turned is well… How do I put it gently? The creature that bit you must’ve gotten a bit of it’s blood in your wound if you’re still alive. And, uh… Sure, here. Just don’t drink too much too fast… Make yourself sick and all.” He then threw a water bottle at me.
I touched the right side of my neck experimentally and instantly regretted it as it felt like I had just used a hot poker on it instead. Then, the wound started itching like crazy as I started to unscrew the lid of the water bottle.
I was about to thank Marshall when Brandon raised a pistol and aimed it at my head as he said, “Marsh, we need to either leave NOW or I’ll kill your new ‘friend’ before he figures it all out.”
I started to panic a bit when Marshall shook his head and replied, “He’s still sapient, and-”
He never got to finish the statement before Brandon pulled the trigger. Marshall ran in front of the bullet and shouted, “GET DOWN!”
I instantly ducked down a few seconds later, was hit with an oddly nice smell. It still weirds me out that I can describe the smell of blood as pleasant to this day.
Marshall then looked at Brandon with an almost sad expression as he held a hand over the bullet wound on his shoulder and yelled, “Brandon you dumba*s! You just freaking doomed us all! I was trying to keep him from freaking out, and you just had to pull that damn gun out and shoot it! I had every intention of getting this one to a clearing or something before his own need drove him mad! Now, I doubt we have thirty seconds because you shot me instead! And you know what the scent of blood does to one so fresh!”
I-I can’t remember much of what happened after that… I know there was a lot of screaming. I-I Know I attacked the men, pretty much all I can remember clearly is standing up and intending to help the guy who had been shot. They all freaked, and the two with guns ditched their friend I think…
With the last tiny shred of my sanity that remained, I managed to resist attacking the wounded man… I was all I could do to not turn around.
It would have been wrong to kill that man, he was just trying to help and his friends left him to die.
I ran after the two other men, screaming when claws burst out of my hands. After that, everything really does become next to impossible to remember.
I can remember clawing a-and biting… The sheer predatory drive… It scares me to think about it.
Where my memory starts to clear up is me sitting on the ground with a guy’s throat in my mouth. I instantly let go and panicked. I looked down at my hands and saw that they were covered in blood. As was the rest of me for that matter. I just slowly stood up, shaking a bit as I tried to figure out what had happened.
I then felt something brush up against my leg and saw a tail coming out from behind me. I was already starting to get a headache from trying to piece things together. I started to walk back towards the wounded guy from earlier, licking the blood off my hands and freaking myself out even more.
The guy had his back to me and was leaning against a tree with a hand still clutched over his shoulder. I felt the urge to spring at the man, but managed to resist it as I instead asked, “D-Do you need s-some help th-there?”
The man jumped and turned to face me and gasped a bit as he said, “Oh god… Y-You got them didn’t you? Can’t say I wanted them dead, but it was a jerk move to ditch me like that.” There was a pause before he registered my question and added, “Do you have a car? John had the keys and I doubt either of us are in any state to go back there… Mentally or physically.”
I felt around in my pockets for a second before pulling out my car keys and replied, “Y-Yeah… And I hate to ask this, but could you drive? I-I don’t think I sh-should get behind the wheel at the m-moment.”
The man nodded as he said, “Sure, I’ve driven with much worse. I’d say I’d stop by a store to get you some clean clothes, but we both look like we commit a murder.”
I noticed the tail was gone as I asked, “Why aren’t you afraid of me?” And started to walk towards my car.
The man looked at me and followed at a slightly slower pace as he answered, “The fact that you didn’t go for me despite my injury. I could tell that it was hard for you, it showed that you are capable of higher thought while like that… Or at least for a bit.”

And with the way his parents are, he couldn't go back home to them and became a bit of wanderer until someone told him about the school.

Other: *Puffs a Smorkle*
-Has only been turned for a few months
-Has a weird love hate relationship with his abilities
-Will deffo become more comfortable with himself as time goes on and get a weird sense of humor
-There's a ton of odd details about him, like getting warmer after drinking blood and that he sheds scales horribly.
-His purr and growl are almost identical and sound scary
-Is nocturnal, but also understands that most people want to do things during the day and thus committed to going days without sleep/much sleep. His record is a week and on day seven he just passed out and became creepy as his heart would just stop every so often and he basically slept the entire day. Lives off coffee
-Just a fun fact: His blood drinking is a bit dual purposed, about 80% of what he's after is the actual nutritional value in blood (as that's how your body moves it around) as for the other 20% its the bit of magic held in there that every living creature has a bit of (if that makes sense). Therefore, anything that would drain magic would have the effect of making him thirsty/hungry quicker
-Likes to write in a small notebook
-Carries a flask with him all the time, won't tell you what's in it either
-Just a collection of sound references

Lance's 'Never speak to me again hiss/P*ssed hiss'
His screech
Chirp
More po'ed hissing/growling
Actual friggin' voice when not calling upon the satanic noises of his shift
Doing 'em separate since Lance got detailed and I yeeted a short story I wrote for him into it as a backstory.
The real question is would he have a limiter as yes he dangerous, but only under specific circumstances and it's not like a thing a limiter would prevent...

Character Name: Lance Savage
Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers): 18

Image/Description: Lance looks like your average man, even lacking fangs unless he feels threatened or thirsty, although one could say that he is the pastiest white man ever (before the magic just your normal white dude pale). Lance has short dark brown hair (borderline black). Lance has a preference for hooded clothing, but isn't particularly choosy when it comes to clothes. He does like to wear fingerless gloves quite a bit though. Lance has retractable claws in his fingers that derive from his shift. And he's got a rather muscular build from running stage crew for plays. He's also got a pair of bite scars on the right side of his neck, but tends to hide them with clothing. And despite the dress code is almost always seen with a brown hooded trench coat over his uniform.

Height: 5'8 (fully shifted is 20ft long... And the tail is about 5 feet long on it's own)
Weight: Average for someone of his build?? IDK I'm not the best in the world with this detail. Yet he's one of my most detailed characters.

Eye Color: Grey~black (but not so dark you can't see pupils). They do become red for various reasons and to varying degrees, most notably when feral (will slit up and glow a bit) or feeding. He also has eyeshine that is green in color (just a fun fact!)

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Human//Vampiric creature (was turned, more on this in backstory)

Powers:
  • Shadow Manipulation- This is all he originally had. He can take shadows and make them into a semi-solid state as well as make them move in unnatural ways. Lance is capable of hiding directly in a shadow and becoming untouchable (but can be pinned in place if you stand on the shadow he's in) and can teleport between two shadows (can do either of these with other people but his limit is two and it becomes harder to do and is more strenuous)
  • Regeneration- Pretty much the only thing he can’t heal off is decapitation, and severe head injuries probably wouldn’t heal correctly. Burns heal at normal speed, but it doesn't stop his body from trying to heal it faster. Everything else depends on a bunch of factors for how fast it will heal. And the act of regenerating is the biggest culprit for making him need to drink blood sooner. And it is always active even if it's just trying to heal dead skin cells, but this isn't going to drive him to crazy as it's very minor.
  • Blood Wyvern shifting- This is the creature he was turned by. However, he hasn't figured out that he can fully shift and just thinks that he can do the tail and recently discovered he can do his palms to be more gecko-like. He will eventually learn that he can fully shift. This also comes with passive effects like quicker reflexes, running faster, heightened senses (most notably smell and is extremely sensitive to blood in that regard), and being able to see in the dark
  • Healing saliva- (if this is a bit much I can relegate it to just being a wonderful antibacterial/anticoagulant) His saliva can heal up minor wounds and can kill most bacteria, buuut it's also a powerful anticoagulant (meaning it prevents blood from clotting). Yes this means his mouth is actually cleaner than a normal human's and that he has a 'clean' bite.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+Is resistant to the cold/ice based powers
+Can take a serious injury
+Can fight pretty well in hand to hand
+Is a bit of a survivalist
-Is extremely weak to fire, to the extent of being pyrophobic
-Has the predatory instinct to chase
-Is insecure about his vampirism
-Is a bit sensitive to light based abilities

Likes/Dislikes:
+Theater
+Playing around with his shadow manipulation
+Scary stories/movies
-Fire
-His vampirism
-Hurting someone

Personality:
Lance is usually a nice fellow, a little on the charismatic side, however when he gets ‘thirsty’ his personality changes dramatically to that of a bloodthirsty monster. He tries his best to prevent this from happening since he comes to hate this part of himself.

As for the feral side it seems to be a bit darker, like probably came up with five ways to kill you… And for the most part is fairly passive in terms of how often it tries to take over. It’s the more feral and instinctive side, usually only sparking up mental arguments and only coming out verbally if Lance is entering a feral state of mind.

And there is a third facet to his personality that will come out due to being so ‘fresh’ to his vampirism. It’s what I’m going to refer to as the insatiable side of things. And this side is a bit similar to the feral side, only the difference is that you can actually reason with him while like this. And the thing is this side is hard to predict when it’s going to pop out, and there’s no real visual indicator of it either. But, basically what it is his underlying desire for blood becoming more prominent. Like you could get bitten if you aren’t careful, but for the most part are just going to get treated to some of the most morbid conversations ever. And this can leave just as quickly as it came or last an hour or two. The only times you can be sure he won’t flick into this is if he has drank a significant amount of blood within the past two~three hours. He’ll get better at just ignoring it as time goes on.

Backstory: (because I want to do this)
Lance grew up in a rather strict shadow elementalist family and had it pretty alright until about a week after he turned 18 when he borrowed his dad's car to go on a night walk in the woods. That is when his life got flipped completely around and here's a short story that explains it: (written in first person)

All I saw was a flash of movement in the shadows, a brief streak of red. I then felt a horrible piercing pain in the right side of my neck. I tried to scream, only for it to fall silent from the massive neck wound I had sustained. The creature in question suddenly let go and I just went limp from the sheer pain. I saw it draw a claw against its own scales as it got ready to place it on the right side of my neck. Only the touch never came. I felt a few drops of the beast's blood hit my neck before loud voices started coming closer. The creature let out a hiss before running off, leaving me there to die. I could feel my heartbeat slowing down and becoming weaker as the seconds ticked by. I know I collapsed and one of the last things I heard were hard footsteps and loud voices.
One of them, a bit closer to me tried to shake me and asked, "Hey are you alright?"
I tried to respond, only I couldn't. My throat was too damaged to make any sound and my body was too weak to even move as I could barely even feel my own heartbeat.
"He's a lost cause Marshall… The beast bit him on the neck. Nobody's surviving that. Poor ba**ard didn't deserve this…"
I know that man said more, but couldn't hear it as I felt my heart stop beating. I thought I was dead. I was dead, for a few moments that is. It's hard to describe what it feels like to die, as your senses all begin to fade and you can feel your organs starting to shut down. Oddly enough, only your heart stopping really hurts as everything after that just sorta tightens or tingles.
I then felt my heart start beating again, slowly and weakly. I could hear the men again as one of them said, "I know you think the hospital can save 'em but, Marshall, he's dead. And has been for the past minute."
"You don't know that John, we haven't checked his pulse yet. He could just be in shock." Who I assumed to be Marshall replied. I felt my left arm get lifted as a hand probed my wrist for a pulse.
"But are we sure if we want anything to do with him if there is a pulse? What if some of the blood around his neck isn't his… If ya' know what I mean." A third voice said.
John then added, "And for all we know his heart could have stopped and restarted by now."
I could feel my heartbeat getting stronger and back to a more normal speed as Marshall put my arm down and replied, "Well Brandon, his pulse seemed a little weak at first, but evened out pretty quickly. I say we take our chances. He could still be normal after all…"
Normal? I think you missed my heart stopping… I think… Goddamn everything hurts… I thought as I tried to move a bit.
I must've twitched a bit as I heard a gun **** and John shouted, "Marsh, I know you mean well but I think this one's been turned."
I could hear Brandon agreeing as Marshall walked a bit and said, "Hey now, don't blast his brains out just yet… He could still be sapient."
"Dammit Marshall! You're gonna get us all killed, even if the ba**ard is sapient he'll probably be at our throats any second due to being so freshly turned!" Brandon shouted.
I was confused about what they meant, so I started to sit up a bit and coughed a bit as I croaked, "Wh-What do you mean by 'turned'? A-And do any of you have a-any water or s-something… I-I'm just really thirsty after that."
I could now see the men, two of them stood further back and looked like they had come from the military or something, all dressed up in camo and carrying guns. The one who stood closer to me looked more plainly dressed and a bit calmer as they all kinda looked at each other uneasily for a moment before John said, “Marshall, why did you take up this job if you can’t stand to kill a person!”
Marshall glared at John for a second and replied, “Shut up, I hold out hope for the sapient ones.” He then turned more towards me and continued, “Don’t mind those two, but what we mean by turned is well… How do I put it gently? The creature that bit you must’ve gotten a bit of it’s blood in your wound if you’re still alive. And, uh… Sure, here. Just don’t drink too much too fast… Make yourself sick and all.” He then threw a water bottle at me.
I touched the right side of my neck experimentally and instantly regretted it as it felt like I had just used a hot poker on it instead. Then, the wound started itching like crazy as I started to unscrew the lid of the water bottle.
I was about to thank Marshall when Brandon raised a pistol and aimed it at my head as he said, “Marsh, we need to either leave NOW or I’ll kill your new ‘friend’ before he figures it all out.”
I started to panic a bit when Marshall shook his head and replied, “He’s still sapient, and-”
He never got to finish the statement before Brandon pulled the trigger. Marshall ran in front of the bullet and shouted, “GET DOWN!”
I instantly ducked down a few seconds later, was hit with an oddly nice smell. It still weirds me out that I can describe the smell of blood as pleasant to this day.
Marshall then looked at Brandon with an almost sad expression as he held a hand over the bullet wound on his shoulder and yelled, “Brandon you dumba*s! You just freaking doomed us all! I was trying to keep him from freaking out, and you just had to pull that damn gun out and shoot it! I had every intention of getting this one to a clearing or something before his own need drove him mad! Now, I doubt we have thirty seconds because you shot me instead! And you know what the scent of blood does to one so fresh!”
I-I can’t remember much of what happened after that… I know there was a lot of screaming. I-I Know I attacked the men, pretty much all I can remember clearly is standing up and intending to help the guy who had been shot. They all freaked, and the two with guns ditched their friend I think…
With the last tiny shred of my sanity that remained, I managed to resist attacking the wounded man… I was all I could do to not turn around.
It would have been wrong to kill that man, he was just trying to help and his friends left him to die.
I ran after the two other men, screaming when claws burst out of my hands. After that, everything really does become next to impossible to remember.
I can remember clawing a-and biting… The sheer predatory drive… It scares me to think about it.
Where my memory starts to clear up is me sitting on the ground with a guy’s throat in my mouth. I instantly let go and panicked. I looked down at my hands and saw that they were covered in blood. As was the rest of me for that matter. I just slowly stood up, shaking a bit as I tried to figure out what had happened.
I then felt something brush up against my leg and saw a tail coming out from behind me. I was already starting to get a headache from trying to piece things together. I started to walk back towards the wounded guy from earlier, licking the blood off my hands and freaking myself out even more.
The guy had his back to me and was leaning against a tree with a hand still clutched over his shoulder. I felt the urge to spring at the man, but managed to resist it as I instead asked, “D-Do you need s-some help th-there?”
The man jumped and turned to face me and gasped a bit as he said, “Oh god… Y-You got them didn’t you? Can’t say I wanted them dead, but it was a jerk move to ditch me like that.” There was a pause before he registered my question and added, “Do you have a car? John had the keys and I doubt either of us are in any state to go back there… Mentally or physically.”
I felt around in my pockets for a second before pulling out my car keys and replied, “Y-Yeah… And I hate to ask this, but could you drive? I-I don’t think I sh-should get behind the wheel at the m-moment.”
The man nodded as he said, “Sure, I’ve driven with much worse. I’d say I’d stop by a store to get you some clean clothes, but we both look like we commit a murder.”
I noticed the tail was gone as I asked, “Why aren’t you afraid of me?” And started to walk towards my car.
The man looked at me and followed at a slightly slower pace as he answered, “The fact that you didn’t go for me despite my injury. I could tell that it was hard for you, it showed that you are capable of higher thought while like that… Or at least for a bit.”

And with the way his parents are, he couldn't go back home to them and became a bit of wanderer until someone told him about the school.

Other: *Puffs a Smorkle*
-Has only been turned for a few months
-Has a weird love hate relationship with his abilities
-Will deffo become more comfortable with himself as time goes on and get a weird sense of humor
-There's a ton of odd details about him, like getting warmer after drinking blood and that he sheds scales horribly.
-His purr and growl are almost identical and sound scary
-Is nocturnal, but also understands that most people want to do things during the day and thus committed to going days without sleep/much sleep. His record is a week and on day seven he just passed out and became creepy as his heart would just stop every so often and he basically slept the entire day. Lives off coffee
-Just a fun fact: His blood drinking is a bit dual purposed, about 80% of what he's after is the actual nutritional value in blood (as that's how your body moves it around) as for the other 20% its the bit of magic held in there that every living creature has a bit of (if that makes sense). Therefore, anything that would drain magic would have the effect of making him thirsty/hungry quicker
-Likes to write in a small notebook
-Carries a flask with him all the time, won't tell you what's in it either
-Just a collection of sound references

Lance's 'Never speak to me again hiss/P*ssed hiss'
His screech
Chirp
More po'ed hissing/growling
Actual friggin' voice when not calling upon the satanic noises of his shift
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
@Magowor
@DarkMoon9
@SassySerpent
@Sunnycat4
@SmilodonLady

I was thinking, once all our characters are up, I'll make the IC. Is that cool?
@Magowor
@DarkMoon9
@SassySerpent
@Sunnycat4
@SmilodonLady

I was thinking, once all our characters are up, I'll make the IC. Is that cool?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Sounds alright to me! as I'm working on my other two!
Sounds alright to me! as I'm working on my other two!
slXRG.gif

*cough cough* Not a link to an unfinished short story*cough*

Character Name: Ashlynn Myers
Age(14-18): 17

Student/Teacher/Templar: Templar

Image/Description:
Aslynn has a bit of a rugged, wolfish look. Her eyes are squinted nearly all the time in the light, ,and during the day she always comes off as exhausted. During the nighttime, however, she is energetic, and very frequently can’t settle down. Ashlynn usually keeps her hair, which is a reddish-brown, tied in a ponytail. Her hair is very long and thick. Ashlynn’s eyes are grey, and very intense. Her wolf form is very large, over seven feet tall. Her coat color is a greyish-red. Her features are a nearly even mixture between human and wolf, with opposable thumbs, as well as a wolfish head. Ashlynn is completely covered in fur when she shifts, as opposed to other werewolves who might only gain some wolf-like features.

Height: 5’7” (human) 7’8” (wolf)
Weight: 370lbs (she’s heavier than she looks. Her weight in wolf form is added with her weight in human form to give her total weight at all times. Conservation of matter and whatnot.)

Eye Color:Grey

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Werewolf

Powers:
  • Ashlynn is a normal human, besides being turned into a werewolf. So she has a heightened sense of smell, enhanced reflexes, augmented strength and speed, and shifts under the full moon, although she could train to be able to shift at all times. She is weak to silver, and has an inherent telepathy to other werewolves in her pack, so she can communicate with them without speaking. (Which is a special power I tack onto werewolves, as their own special “language.” Feel free to steal, or keep it as hers alone. I don’t care much.)

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Ashlynn is physically strong, and has trained for combat since she was young. She can heal quickly, unless her wound was inflicted with silver. Ashlynn is good at puzzles, and likes to solve them, and she’s very sociable. Ashlynn is charismatic and makes friends easily.

Ashlynn is, obviously, weak to silver. Her loyalty is divided constantly, resulting in her being stressed out all the time. Because of her loyalty to the Templar, she follows their orders immediately, however her loyalty to her friends and pack causes her extreme grief every time she is forced to hurt them. Ashlynn is sensative about her past, and will freeze when she is pressed about it.

Likes/Dislikes:

Ashlynn likes: Her friends/family, sports (she plays soccer,) candy, the smell after a rainstorm, savory foods

Aslynn dislikes: Magical creatures(kinda…), spicy food, being stuck inside during the rain, loosing

Personality:

Ashlynn is very apologetic, quick to apologize for things she didn’t do. She is very passionate about things she cares about, and feels her emotions much more intensely than most people, and can come off as aggressive. She feels guilty all the time, and sometimes seems unsure of herself. While playing soccer, she is extremely confident and excited, and it is about the only time her true personality comes out. She’s excited, kind, and constantly bantering. While she’s competitive, and hates loosing, she is generally a good sport.

Backstory:

Ashlynn grew up in a Templar house. Her father was, and still is, a high ranking Templar. He taught her how to defend herself from a young age, although he refused to let her join the Templar ranks, believing that it was too dangerous for her. His insistence continued through middle school, and in her freshman year of high school, Ashlynn got tired of his insistence. She decided to go out on her own to track down and kill a werewolf, to prove that she could do it.

This went horribly. When she tried to attack, the pack defended themselves, and ended up biting her. The begrudgingly offered to let her join the pack and teach her how to be a werewolf, not wanting to leave her confused about what she was. She accepted, although the next month, before the full moon, she turned herself in to her father, who was upset with her for being so dangerous and getting turned. The condition for her to not be killed was that she had to betray her pack. She was given 90 days to consider it and was kicked out of her house.

After 90 days, she agreed to do it. She lead a small Templar task force to the pack’s main area for an ambush. At this point the pack had already begun to accept her, believing that she truly didn’t know better, and were genuinely trying to help her. The ambush caught everyone off guard, and the pack was destroyed, save for three of its members.

Other: Ashlynn has a tracker implanted on her, before she was sent off to make her decision, that the Templar would use to track her down if she ever tried to run away. She is torn between wanting to stay loyal to her father, and thus, the Templar, and trying to make amends with the remnant of her pack. She knows she’ll never be truly forgiven, but can’t stand the thought that she betrayed them after they were so willing to give her a second chance.

I’ll be writing a more comprehensive story that I ~might~ share after it’s written up, which will hopefully explain what happened a bit more.
*cough cough* Not a link to an unfinished short story*cough*

Character Name: Ashlynn Myers
Age(14-18): 17

Image/Description:
Aslynn has a bit of a rugged, wolfish look. Her eyes are squinted nearly all the time in the light, ,and during the day she always comes off as exhausted. During the nighttime, however, she is energetic, and very frequently can’t settle down. Ashlynn usually keeps her hair, which is a reddish-brown, tied in a ponytail. Her hair is very long and thick. Ashlynn’s eyes are grey, and very intense. Her wolf form is very large, over seven feet tall. Her coat color is a greyish-red. Her features are a nearly even mixture between human and wolf, with opposable thumbs, as well as a wolfish head. Ashlynn is completely covered in fur when she shifts, as opposed to other werewolves who might only gain some wolf-like features.

Height: 5’7” (human) 7’8” (wolf)
Weight: 370lbs (she’s heavier than she looks. Her weight in wolf form is added with her weight in human form to give her total weight at all times. Conservation of matter and whatnot.)

Eye Color:Grey

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Werewolf

Powers:
  • Ashlynn is a normal human, besides being turned into a werewolf. So she has a heightened sense of smell, enhanced reflexes, augmented strength and speed, and shifts under the full moon, although she could train to be able to shift at all times. She is weak to silver, and has an inherent telepathy to other werewolves in her pack, so she can communicate with them without speaking. (Which is a special power I tack onto werewolves, as their own special “language.” Feel free to steal, or keep it as hers alone. I don’t care much.)

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Ashlynn is physically strong, and has trained for combat since she was young. She can heal quickly, unless her wound was inflicted with silver. Ashlynn is good at puzzles, and likes to solve them, and she’s very sociable. Ashlynn is charismatic and makes friends easily.

Ashlynn is, obviously, weak to silver. Her loyalty is divided constantly, resulting in her being stressed out all the time. Because of her loyalty to the Templar, she follows their orders immediately, however her loyalty to her friends and pack causes her extreme grief every time she is forced to hurt them. Ashlynn is sensative about her past, and will freeze when she is pressed about it.

Likes/Dislikes:

Ashlynn likes: Her friends/family, sports (she plays soccer,) candy, the smell after a rainstorm, savory foods

Aslynn dislikes: Magical creatures(kinda…), spicy food, being stuck inside during the rain, loosing

Personality:

Ashlynn is very apologetic, quick to apologize for things she didn’t do. She is very passionate about things she cares about, and feels her emotions much more intensely than most people, and can come off as aggressive. She feels guilty all the time, and sometimes seems unsure of herself. While playing soccer, she is extremely confident and excited, and it is about the only time her true personality comes out. She’s excited, kind, and constantly bantering. While she’s competitive, and hates loosing, she is generally a good sport.

Backstory:

Ashlynn grew up in a Templar house. Her father was, and still is, a high ranking Templar. He taught her how to defend herself from a young age, although he refused to let her join the Templar ranks, believing that it was too dangerous for her. His insistence continued through middle school, and in her freshman year of high school, Ashlynn got tired of his insistence. She decided to go out on her own to track down and kill a werewolf, to prove that she could do it.

This went horribly. When she tried to attack, the pack defended themselves, and ended up biting her. The begrudgingly offered to let her join the pack and teach her how to be a werewolf, not wanting to leave her confused about what she was. She accepted, although the next month, before the full moon, she turned herself in to her father, who was upset with her for being so dangerous and getting turned. The condition for her to not be killed was that she had to betray her pack. She was given 90 days to consider it and was kicked out of her house.

After 90 days, she agreed to do it. She lead a small Templar task force to the pack’s main area for an ambush. At this point the pack had already begun to accept her, believing that she truly didn’t know better, and were genuinely trying to help her. The ambush caught everyone off guard, and the pack was destroyed, save for three of its members.

Other: Ashlynn has a tracker implanted on her, before she was sent off to make her decision, that the Templar would use to track her down if she ever tried to run away. She is torn between wanting to stay loyal to her father, and thus, the Templar, and trying to make amends with the remnant of her pack. She knows she’ll never be truly forgiven, but can’t stand the thought that she betrayed them after they were so willing to give her a second chance.

I’ll be writing a more comprehensive story that I ~might~ share after it’s written up, which will hopefully explain what happened a bit more.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Ok! I will make my Templar child and upload pics soon (:
Ok! I will make my Templar child and upload pics soon (:
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Character Name: Richard Richards (NO it’s NOT an awkward name! He goes by Rick…)
Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers): 17

Image/Description:

Rick is as tall as Jazmine, although his hair is short and black. His skin is pale to the point that he looks dead, and he has a tatoo on his left forearm of a cross. Rick’s eyes are a pale blue, and his teeth look like sharp fangs. Rick is also lanky, although not as much as his sister, which he hides by wearing baggy clothes. Rick has deep bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, because he satys up late at night studying. His dragon form looks a lot like Jazmine’s, but the colors are inverted (black scales with blood-red spikes and claws.) He can also use a gradient shift, although he is not as controlled as his sister is. He does not rely on his draconic traits as much as his sister does.

Height: 6’1”
Weight: 160lbs

Eye Color: Blue

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Half-dragon

Powers:
  • Rick can shift into a dragon at will. His shift is more painful the closer to the “middle” it gets, but he can shift in a gradient between human and dragon. His dragon form can spit fire.
  • Rick gets more fire resistant as he shifts into his dragon form, being fully immune when he is fully dragon.
  • Rick is able to suck magical energy from people at will and use it to mimic their ability. This takes a lot of physical energy, and he can pass out if the individual is particularly strong. He can’t use their magic in any way beyond what they can do, and some magic he can’t even use (like turning into a werewolf.) The individual will lose their magic for as long as Rick has it. Rick doesn’t use this ability much, because the only magic he was around was Jazmine’s. Sice she didn’t have many abilities of her own, and being a conduit mean she had a lot of energy flowing through her, he was never able to really use his powers.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Rick, unlike his sister, doesn’t naturally have asthma or poor vision. He is more athletic than she is, although he usually doesn’t see the point and doesn’t play many sports. Rick is a bit more self confident and laid back, although he is more standoffish than Jazmine is as well.

Rick has the opposite problem when it comes to loyalty as Jazmine. He refuses to commit it. He is afraid of being betrayed so badly that he refuses to let anyone close. He can be friendly, but the moment anyone tries to get close to him, he shuts down and will refuse to speak to that person for a good amount of time. The only real relationship he has is with Jazmine and their mother. Rick has poor study habits and doesn’t do very well in school, which makes him irritable in class.

Likes/Dislikes:

Rick likes: Jazmine, his mother, shiny things

Rick dislikes: Nearly everything else

Personality:

Rick is standoffish. He isn’t mean, but he’s not eager to please, or overly nice. Rick tries to stay as neutral as possible when he interacts with people, and feels like it’s his duty to protect his sister, as he feels she’s overly trusting. He hates his father for leaving them, and refuses to consider any possibility other than “he’s a jerk who can’t handle responsibility.” Rick holds grudges longer than pretty much anybody, and will gladly punch people who he thinks have hurt anyone he cares about. While not generous, he isn’t greedy, because he doesn’t care about money. He won’t lend anything because he’s sure he’ll never get it back.

Other: Rick smuggled a cat onto the campus. Jazmine is his twin sister.
Character Name: Richard Richards (NO it’s NOT an awkward name! He goes by Rick…)

Image/Description:

Rick is as tall as Jazmine, although his hair is short and black. His skin is pale to the point that he looks dead, and he has a tatoo on his left forearm of a cross. Rick’s eyes are a pale blue, and his teeth look like sharp fangs. Rick is also lanky, although not as much as his sister, which he hides by wearing baggy clothes. Rick has deep bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, because he satys up late at night studying. His dragon form looks a lot like Jazmine’s, but the colors are inverted (black scales with blood-red spikes and claws.) He can also use a gradient shift, although he is not as controlled as his sister is. He does not rely on his draconic traits as much as his sister does.

Height: 6’1”
Weight: 160lbs

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Half-dragon

Powers:
  • Rick can shift into a dragon at will. His shift is more painful the closer to the “middle” it gets, but he can shift in a gradient between human and dragon. His dragon form can spit fire.
  • Rick gets more fire resistant as he shifts into his dragon form, being fully immune when he is fully dragon.
  • Rick is able to suck magical energy from people at will and use it to mimic their ability. This takes a lot of physical energy, and he can pass out if the individual is particularly strong. He can’t use their magic in any way beyond what they can do, and some magic he can’t even use (like turning into a werewolf.) The individual will lose their magic for as long as Rick has it. Rick doesn’t use this ability much, because the only magic he was around was Jazmine’s. Sice she didn’t have many abilities of her own, and being a conduit mean she had a lot of energy flowing through her, he was never able to really use his powers.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Rick, unlike his sister, doesn’t naturally have asthma or poor vision. He is more athletic than she is, although he usually doesn’t see the point and doesn’t play many sports. Rick is a bit more self confident and laid back, although he is more standoffish than Jazmine is as well.

Rick has the opposite problem when it comes to loyalty as Jazmine. He refuses to commit it. He is afraid of being betrayed so badly that he refuses to let anyone close. He can be friendly, but the moment anyone tries to get close to him, he shuts down and will refuse to speak to that person for a good amount of time. The only real relationship he has is with Jazmine and their mother. Rick has poor study habits and doesn’t do very well in school, which makes him irritable in class.

Likes/Dislikes:

Rick likes: Jazmine, his mother, shiny things

Rick dislikes: Nearly everything else

Personality:

Rick is standoffish. He isn’t mean, but he’s not eager to please, or overly nice. Rick tries to stay as neutral as possible when he interacts with people, and feels like it’s his duty to protect his sister, as he feels she’s overly trusting. He hates his father for leaving them, and refuses to consider any possibility other than “he’s a jerk who can’t handle responsibility.” Rick holds grudges longer than pretty much anybody, and will gladly punch people who he thinks have hurt anyone he cares about. While not generous, he isn’t greedy, because he doesn’t care about money. He won’t lend anything because he’s sure he’ll never get it back.

Other: Rick smuggled a cat onto the campus. Jazmine is his twin sister.

Clayton Academy
Me: Hits CTRL V Results: [img]https://i.ibb.co/nBpKBYw/Processed-with-MOLDIV.jpg[/img]
Me: Hits CTRL V
Results:
Processed-with-MOLDIV.jpg
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
*Runs in with my other two characters* [b]Username[/b]: SmilodonLady [b]Character Name[/b]: Darren Longfield [b]Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers)[/b]: 17 [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Student/Teacher/Templar[/b]: Templar [b]Image/Description[/b]: [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202103/19158_291nKN2z.png[/img] Not Mine! Made with picrew! [b]Height[/b]: 5'9 [b]Weight[/b]: *Screams in bad at figuring this out but he's athletic* [b]Eye Color[/b]: Blue [b]Species[/b] [i](Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.)[/i]: Human [b]Powers[/b]: [LIST] [*][b]Magic drain-[/b] Can temporarily rob someone of their magic and use it himself by touch, or if he drinks your blood he is able to permanently mimic the ability (how strong is determined by the amount he drank and ability to do magic is only locked for a bit for the victim). Struggles to take shapeshifting abilities. [/LIST] [b]Strengths/Weaknesses[/b]: +Able to disable mages due to the way his ability works +Good at hiding that he has magic as he doesn't really on his own... +Very adaptable -Rather rude -'Forgetting' magic he's stolen/mimicked -His own greed [b]Likes/Dislikes[/b]: +Disabling someone's magic +People with weird abilities +Working for the Templar -Most non-humans -Talking/being social -Bright colors [b]Personality[/b]: Darren is a rather toxic individual to say the least, and it's not helped by the fact that he's a bit power hungry. The only time he's 'nice' to someone is if he wants something from them... And even then it's more manipulative than anything. (I know this sounds kinda basic, but his personality will probably seem deeper in writing.) [i]Other[/i]: -Don't take it personally if he's mean to your character... He just a jerk -He wasn't so much converted as he was born into the Templar culture as his parents are both in the organization -Doesn't know what Smorkel Puff is but hates it with a passion ----------- [b]Character Name[/b]: Sharon Night 'Dr. Night' [b]Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers)[/b]: 47 [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Student/Teacher/Templar[/b]: Teacher [b]Image/Description[/b]: [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202103/6320_2WsMoJ0Y.png[/img] Not Mine! Made with picrew! Shifted: (not mine, pulled from monster hunter) [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/1/1e/MH4-Gore_Magala_Render_001.png[/img] [b]Height[/b]: 5'4 (62 ft long fully shifted) [b]Weight[/b]: ???? Average? [b]Eye Color[/b]: Purple [b]Species[/b] [i](Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.)[/i]: Half dragon [b]Powers[/b]: [LIST] [*][b]Dragon form-[/b] Sharon can shift into a black dragon like creature, while fully shifted she is completely blind, but uses her other ability to 'see' things. She can fly while shifted and often just has the wings of her shift out as when the wings are folded they kinda look like a cape or mantle. [*][b]Virus-[/b] She constantly produces low levels of a virus that she can control the danger level of (she can also alter the amount she puts out), ranging from what feels like a bit of harmless allergies to a sickness that makes you become extremely weak over the course of a few hours. She usually keeps it harmless and at low levels unless there's danger, and the Virus itself cannot kill you. Interestingly she is able to sense where the particles of this virus land/those infected by it and it's how she 'sees' when fully shifted [/LIST] [b]Strengths/Weaknesses[/b]: +Loves teaching theater +Knows all the weird facts about the human body you learn in theater +Sees more than you think -Everyone around her will start to feel like they have seasonal allergies -Is blind if at least her head is fully shifted -Cares more about her students than herself [b]Likes/Dislikes[/b]: +All things theater +Helping others be more comfortable with themselves +Being a touch dramatic -Judgmental people -Making someone sick on accident -Fighting (but will also cut you) [b]Personality[/b]: Sharon is a very friendly teacher that mostly just wants her students to succeed. She's super open with her classes and takes on this sort of 'school mom/grandma' feel with the kids. She's almost always willing to hear out your problem and help you find a solution. Yet, there's this aura of dominance she gives off when being the director that makes it feel like she won't put up with some kinds of shenanigans either. [i]Other[/i]: -Is a theater teacher, if you couldn't tell -Abilities and shift based off of Gore Magala from monster hunter -You know there's a Smorkel Puff in that props closet! -Probably has a limiter of some sort as a precaution against her virus becoming more than just 'allergies' -It is possible to build up a tolerance/immunity to the less harmful strains of her virus just by being around her
*Runs in with my other two characters*

Character Name: Darren Longfield

Image/Description:
19158_291nKN2z.png
Not Mine! Made with picrew!

Height: 5'9
Weight: *Screams in bad at figuring this out but he's athletic*

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Human

Powers:
  • Magic drain- Can temporarily rob someone of their magic and use it himself by touch, or if he drinks your blood he is able to permanently mimic the ability (how strong is determined by the amount he drank and ability to do magic is only locked for a bit for the victim). Struggles to take shapeshifting abilities.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+Able to disable mages due to the way his ability works
+Good at hiding that he has magic as he doesn't really on his own...
+Very adaptable
-Rather rude
-'Forgetting' magic he's stolen/mimicked
-His own greed

Likes/Dislikes:
+Disabling someone's magic
+People with weird abilities
+Working for the Templar
-Most non-humans
-Talking/being social
-Bright colors

Personality: Darren is a rather toxic individual to say the least, and it's not helped by the fact that he's a bit power hungry. The only time he's 'nice' to someone is if he wants something from them... And even then it's more manipulative than anything. (I know this sounds kinda basic, but his personality will probably seem deeper in writing.)

Other:
-Don't take it personally if he's mean to your character... He just a jerk
-He wasn't so much converted as he was born into the Templar culture as his parents are both in the organization
-Doesn't know what Smorkel Puff is but hates it with a passion

Character Name: Sharon Night 'Dr. Night'
Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers): 47

Student/Teacher/Templar: Teacher

Image/Description:
6320_2WsMoJ0Y.png
Not Mine! Made with picrew!
Shifted: (not mine, pulled from monster hunter)
MH4-Gore_Magala_Render_001.png

Height: 5'4 (62 ft long fully shifted)
Weight: ???? Average?

Eye Color: Purple

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Half dragon

Powers:
  • Dragon form- Sharon can shift into a black dragon like creature, while fully shifted she is completely blind, but uses her other ability to 'see' things. She can fly while shifted and often just has the wings of her shift out as when the wings are folded they kinda look like a cape or mantle.
  • Virus- She constantly produces low levels of a virus that she can control the danger level of (she can also alter the amount she puts out), ranging from what feels like a bit of harmless allergies to a sickness that makes you become extremely weak over the course of a few hours. She usually keeps it harmless and at low levels unless there's danger, and the Virus itself cannot kill you. Interestingly she is able to sense where the particles of this virus land/those infected by it and it's how she 'sees' when fully shifted

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+Loves teaching theater
+Knows all the weird facts about the human body you learn in theater
+Sees more than you think
-Everyone around her will start to feel like they have seasonal allergies
-Is blind if at least her head is fully shifted
-Cares more about her students than herself

Likes/Dislikes:
+All things theater
+Helping others be more comfortable with themselves
+Being a touch dramatic
-Judgmental people
-Making someone sick on accident
-Fighting (but will also cut you)

Personality: Sharon is a very friendly teacher that mostly just wants her students to succeed. She's super open with her classes and takes on this sort of 'school mom/grandma' feel with the kids. She's almost always willing to hear out your problem and help you find a solution. Yet, there's this aura of dominance she gives off when being the director that makes it feel like she won't put up with some kinds of shenanigans either.

Other:
-Is a theater teacher, if you couldn't tell
-Abilities and shift based off of Gore Magala from monster hunter
-You know there's a Smorkel Puff in that props closet!
-Probably has a limiter of some sort as a precaution against her virus becoming more than just 'allergies'
-It is possible to build up a tolerance/immunity to the less harmful strains of her virus just by being around her
slXRG.gif

WIP
Username: DarkMoon9

Character Name: Gilliga Farni
Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers): 15

Student/Teacher/Templar:

Image/Description:

Height:
Weight:

Eye Color:
Eye Color

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.):