Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy - OOC(Closed)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Quotes Adrian never got to say:

- “Found a lollipop. It was a good day.”
- “I had to go to the bathroom during class but I didn’t want to ask the teacher and have to get up and walk out in front of everyone so I just held it.”
- “Big Puppy doesn’t like your attitude.”
- “I raised my hand in class today for the first time, but I wasn’t actually expecting to get called on. I panicked and said ‘strawberry.’”
- “The flower’s so pretty I want to eat it.”
- “When I turn twenty, will I be allowed to say, ‘I’ve walked this earth for decades’?”

:P
Quotes Adrian never got to say:

- “Found a lollipop. It was a good day.”
- “I had to go to the bathroom during class but I didn’t want to ask the teacher and have to get up and walk out in front of everyone so I just held it.”
- “Big Puppy doesn’t like your attitude.”
- “I raised my hand in class today for the first time, but I wasn’t actually expecting to get called on. I panicked and said ‘strawberry.’”
- “The flower’s so pretty I want to eat it.”
- “When I turn twenty, will I be allowed to say, ‘I’ve walked this earth for decades’?”

:P
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
*I'll
*I'll
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
I know its my fault that this has gone quiet and i am so, so sorry. I don't know why I've been struggling with this post so much, but I'm going to get one out today. I understand if you want to banish me and have someone else run my characters(I would pm them backstory and character traits so they could be played to their best), but I hope you'll forgive me. I hate it when a single person brings a budding rp down and I'm so angry at myself that its me. I am so sorry its taken me so long
I know its my fault that this has gone quiet and i am so, so sorry. I don't know why I've been struggling with this post so much, but I'm going to get one out today. I understand if you want to banish me and have someone else run my characters(I would pm them backstory and character traits so they could be played to their best), but I hope you'll forgive me. I hate it when a single person brings a budding rp down and I'm so angry at myself that its me. I am so sorry its taken me so long
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Do you love the color of the sky?
Whoa, no one said it was your fault, and no one wants to ban you. It's fine, I've done way worse when it comes to RP activity, even in my own. It's really fine, no need to beat yourself up. Being busy is okay, and you should take care of yourself over stressing out over a game. This was supposed to be a fun RP, not a job. There's no need to be sorry, I can guarantee that I would have ended up killing it by being inactive (I haven't even been on FR for 3 or so days, really, so if it were active I would have killed it myself.)

Please, don't beat yourself up. You don't need to be sorry. These things happen, and it's not your fault. Ok?
Whoa, no one said it was your fault, and no one wants to ban you. It's fine, I've done way worse when it comes to RP activity, even in my own. It's really fine, no need to beat yourself up. Being busy is okay, and you should take care of yourself over stressing out over a game. This was supposed to be a fun RP, not a job. There's no need to be sorry, I can guarantee that I would have ended up killing it by being inactive (I haven't even been on FR for 3 or so days, really, so if it were active I would have killed it myself.)

Please, don't beat yourself up. You don't need to be sorry. These things happen, and it's not your fault. Ok?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
^^^^

Adding on to this, but just

Try to let someone know if you're going to reply late! It allows people to move on a bit in your absence, it's still ok to take breaks or just not having the time to be able to say you'll be inactive :D

Nobody's gonna think negatively of you just because things come up that need your attention more <3
^^^^

Adding on to this, but just

Try to let someone know if you're going to reply late! It allows people to move on a bit in your absence, it's still ok to take breaks or just not having the time to be able to say you'll be inactive :D

Nobody's gonna think negatively of you just because things come up that need your attention more <3
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Same here, I never get mad at someone for being inactive as I figure that something else might have come up that was more important or 'ya just hit a bit of writers block. And both of those things are perfectly forgivable in my eyes. I've even full on been cool about letting people back into an RP that's been going on for a while if they became inactive for a while because as I see it your spot is saved so long as you had a character in before I closed it!
And I never would want to kick someone out for that! It'd take being a major a-hole or rampantly breaking rules (or the 'major' rules) to make me do that!
Same here, I never get mad at someone for being inactive as I figure that something else might have come up that was more important or 'ya just hit a bit of writers block. And both of those things are perfectly forgivable in my eyes. I've even full on been cool about letting people back into an RP that's been going on for a while if they became inactive for a while because as I see it your spot is saved so long as you had a character in before I closed it!
And I never would want to kick someone out for that! It'd take being a major a-hole or rampantly breaking rules (or the 'major' rules) to make me do that!
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Wow, this seems like it would have been so fun! I wish I could have joined when I got the chance. Can you guys save me a slot in the reboot? *is lowkey kinda sad this died despite never even joining*
Wow, this seems like it would have been so fun! I wish I could have joined when I got the chance. Can you guys save me a slot in the reboot? *is lowkey kinda sad this died despite never even joining*
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
Unfortunately I'm pulling out of this one, great concept but I'm struggling to engage. Thanks for having me though!
Unfortunately I'm pulling out of this one, great concept but I'm struggling to engage. Thanks for having me though!
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
[quote name="@EmpressAevee" date="2021-10-29 02:05:29" ] Unfortunately I'm pulling out of this one, great concept but I'm struggling to engage. Thanks for having me though! [/quote] Aw, sorry to see you go, I'll pop the message in the reboot's ooc
@EmpressAevee wrote on 2021-10-29 02:05:29:

Aw, sorry to see you go, I'll pop the message in the reboot's ooc
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44