Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy - OOC(Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44
I added a last name for Claire
I added a last name for Claire
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
I'll update the front page as soon as I get a chance! Are we just waiting on DarkMoon's last character?
I'll update the front page as soon as I get a chance! Are we just waiting on DarkMoon's last character?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
im finishing up one more too.
im finishing up one more too.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Ye, definitely read SmorklePuff as SnorklePuff

Username: Sunnycat4

Character Name: Finnegan Flannery

Student/Teacher/Templar: Teacher, Botany

Image/Description: Fin's ethereal origins definitely show through, despite their efforts. Their pale cream skin glitters faintly in certain lights, and their short sheered hair is whispy and cloud-like. They have smile wrinkles on the sides of their large, almond shapped eyes, and long pointed ears, which usally have some form of golden hanging chain earring on them. They also wear a set of golden, round frame, non-prescription glasses. On their back is a set of pale green gossamer drangonfly-style wings, the left pair of which has been heavily ripped and singed, stopping at about halfway through the wing. Where the wing has begun regrowing, it is a much darker green in color. There are also a number of scars along their arms, and a spefically large one running from the left side of their chin to their left collar bone. Their uniform consists of a purple half-sleeve shirt with the school crest in its place, cut in the back to fit their wings, a pair of well worn jeans, with no shoes, and a paler purple tie with golden stripes. All this is often accompanied by white leather gardening gloves.

Height: 4'3"
Weight: 61 pounds

Eye Color: Emerald green with golden flecks
Hair Color: Dark Forest Green with paler streaks

Species: Mid-Level Fae

Powers:
  • Fin has the ability to camouflage, meaning they can turn mostly invisible.
  • Hummingbird-like flight ability(disabled)
  • A moderate to strong ability to influence/force the growth/movement of plants.
  • A minor form of shape-shiftin that they can use to change their appearence.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Stregenths
  • Fin has been trained in a military style in most forms of bladed weapons.
  • Fin has a very strong memory, almost photographic in nature.
  • Fin can draw decently well, but only flowers and plants. They use this to plan hybrid projects and record progress.
Weaknesses:
  • General Fae weaknesses; iron, salt circles, upside-down horse-shoes on doorways completely incapacitate them. Wearing your shirt inside out, or a lot of red in an outfit basically renders someone invisble to Fin.
  • Due to the fact they have a ripped wing, they can't fly right now. Not only is this a risk in combat, it also incurs short people problems.

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Honey, any type of plant, fancy jewelry and clothing, gardening, flower arrangements, flying, the smell of fresh dirt, the smell of rain.
Dislikes: Large, predatory animals, fire, being stuck on the ground, artificial flight.

Personality: Fin, being raised in the style of a servant of the court, is a quiet an polite person. They are openly friendly and will happily work to resolve any problem or issue that might arise. Fin is a very organized and pattern-centric person as well, though they rather like the lack of symmetry of natural flowers. Their Fae side does shine through sometimes, espically in their love of gossip, and they like to occasionally play tricks on people.

Other:
  • I researched it once, Mx. is the proper title for a nonbinary person, though Fin prefers Professor
  • Fin is a Seelie and belongs to the summer court.
  • Fin has been teaching at the school since there has been a school. Kids used to joke that they'd been there since before there was a school.
  • No-ones entirely sure what happened, since Fin won't tell, but its theorized that whatever did go down had to do with dragons, as Fin hides when full flegged dragons fly by and takes longer to warm up to students of Drachonic heratige.
  • Most Fae choose to look younger, and it is a specific choice of Fin's to look so old, though this is another thing they refuse to elaborate on.
  • They have a moderate Irish accent that gets stronger as they get more emotional. Entire sections of notes have been deemed irredeemable as Fin slipped into full-blown Gaelic.
  • They smell faintly of ginger constantly.
Ye, definitely read SmorklePuff as SnorklePuff

Username: Sunnycat4

Character Name: Finnegan Flannery

Student/Teacher/Templar: Teacher, Botany

Image/Description: Fin's ethereal origins definitely show through, despite their efforts. Their pale cream skin glitters faintly in certain lights, and their short sheered hair is whispy and cloud-like. They have smile wrinkles on the sides of their large, almond shapped eyes, and long pointed ears, which usally have some form of golden hanging chain earring on them. They also wear a set of golden, round frame, non-prescription glasses. On their back is a set of pale green gossamer drangonfly-style wings, the left pair of which has been heavily ripped and singed, stopping at about halfway through the wing. Where the wing has begun regrowing, it is a much darker green in color. There are also a number of scars along their arms, and a spefically large one running from the left side of their chin to their left collar bone. Their uniform consists of a purple half-sleeve shirt with the school crest in its place, cut in the back to fit their wings, a pair of well worn jeans, with no shoes, and a paler purple tie with golden stripes. All this is often accompanied by white leather gardening gloves.

Height: 4'3"
Weight: 61 pounds

Eye Color: Emerald green with golden flecks
Hair Color: Dark Forest Green with paler streaks

Species: Mid-Level Fae

Powers:
  • Fin has the ability to camouflage, meaning they can turn mostly invisible.
  • Hummingbird-like flight ability(disabled)
  • A moderate to strong ability to influence/force the growth/movement of plants.
  • A minor form of shape-shiftin that they can use to change their appearence.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Stregenths
  • Fin has been trained in a military style in most forms of bladed weapons.
  • Fin has a very strong memory, almost photographic in nature.
  • Fin can draw decently well, but only flowers and plants. They use this to plan hybrid projects and record progress.
Weaknesses:
  • General Fae weaknesses; iron, salt circles, upside-down horse-shoes on doorways completely incapacitate them. Wearing your shirt inside out, or a lot of red in an outfit basically renders someone invisble to Fin.
  • Due to the fact they have a ripped wing, they can't fly right now. Not only is this a risk in combat, it also incurs short people problems.

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Honey, any type of plant, fancy jewelry and clothing, gardening, flower arrangements, flying, the smell of fresh dirt, the smell of rain.
Dislikes: Large, predatory animals, fire, being stuck on the ground, artificial flight.

Personality: Fin, being raised in the style of a servant of the court, is a quiet an polite person. They are openly friendly and will happily work to resolve any problem or issue that might arise. Fin is a very organized and pattern-centric person as well, though they rather like the lack of symmetry of natural flowers. Their Fae side does shine through sometimes, espically in their love of gossip, and they like to occasionally play tricks on people.

Other:
  • I researched it once, Mx. is the proper title for a nonbinary person, though Fin prefers Professor
  • Fin is a Seelie and belongs to the summer court.
  • Fin has been teaching at the school since there has been a school. Kids used to joke that they'd been there since before there was a school.
  • No-ones entirely sure what happened, since Fin won't tell, but its theorized that whatever did go down had to do with dragons, as Fin hides when full flegged dragons fly by and takes longer to warm up to students of Drachonic heratige.
  • Most Fae choose to look younger, and it is a specific choice of Fin's to look so old, though this is another thing they refuse to elaborate on.
  • They have a moderate Irish accent that gets stronger as they get more emotional. Entire sections of notes have been deemed irredeemable as Fin slipped into full-blown Gaelic.
  • They smell faintly of ginger constantly.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.

columns can suck my butt
Enjoy Sky Blue
Ahhhh, such wonderful characters! :’)
Ahhhh, such wonderful characters! :’)
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png

Clayton Academy
Nope, not at all! I think they’re all super creative
Nope, not at all! I think they’re all super creative
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.

columns can suck my butt
Enjoy Sky Blue
Oh, I'm about to create either the Dean or the coach, so you don't have to if you don't want to ^^ (there are also a few more listed on the front page if you want to take one of those)

Also, I realized we need to do dorm assignments? And in a twist of fate, I think we have exactly 50% of or students as Tenplar... so we could do a 1:1 ratio...
Oh, I'm about to create either the Dean or the coach, so you don't have to if you don't want to ^^ (there are also a few more listed on the front page if you want to take one of those)

Also, I realized we need to do dorm assignments? And in a twist of fate, I think we have exactly 50% of or students as Tenplar... so we could do a 1:1 ratio...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
I oddly kinda like the 1:1 ratio idea... Be prepared to hear the horrors of the offended reptile vocal range then
I oddly kinda like the 1:1 ratio idea... Be prepared to hear the horrors of the offended reptile vocal range then
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44