Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy - OOC(Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
*Wearily reads Templar plans in concerned teacher*

Also imma have my characters on seperate posts so its easier to navigate.
*Wearily reads Templar plans in concerned teacher*

Also imma have my characters on seperate posts so its easier to navigate.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Notta problem!

*loves the idea of reporting back for breaks*
Notta problem!

*loves the idea of reporting back for breaks*
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Oh, and @SassySerpent (and maybe SmilodonLady?)

I have a half dragon character as well, and according to my lore, the draconic council (second in charge besides the dragon royal line) will kill any half-breeds and the human parent after they've been reported (hence why her father left. He was threatened with his family being reported if he didn't - more on that in the post (maybe)) If you all wanted to incorporate that/have me change it, that would be fine. Or (because there are many facets of dragon society (like human society, different cultures and governments, and whatnot)) your characters could have it function differently. Plus, one of them is Templar, so they'd be hidden/protected, if you wanted to use that. Just wanted to run it by you!
Oh, and @SassySerpent (and maybe SmilodonLady?)

I have a half dragon character as well, and according to my lore, the draconic council (second in charge besides the dragon royal line) will kill any half-breeds and the human parent after they've been reported (hence why her father left. He was threatened with his family being reported if he didn't - more on that in the post (maybe)) If you all wanted to incorporate that/have me change it, that would be fine. Or (because there are many facets of dragon society (like human society, different cultures and governments, and whatnot)) your characters could have it function differently. Plus, one of them is Templar, so they'd be hidden/protected, if you wanted to use that. Just wanted to run it by you!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-03-13 09:28:31" ] I'm working on my characters in a dragon bio in another tab, and I don't mind the templars knowing each other! And I'm going to do a weirder version of Lance that I did for a similar AU... And a power absorby Templar because I have a thing for that and villains And the teacher's abilities are a secret for now ;) (until I post) [/quote] Oof my Templar was going to have a thing where after they touch someone they can use there powers XD great minds thing alike
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-03-13 09:28:31:
I'm working on my characters in a dragon bio in another tab, and I don't mind the templars knowing each other! And I'm going to do a weirder version of Lance that I did for a similar AU...

And a power absorby Templar because I have a thing for that and villains

And the teacher's abilities are a secret for now ;) (until I post)
Oof my Templar was going to have a thing where after they touch someone they can use there powers
XD great minds thing alike
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@/ChaoticPotato Oh, wow, cool lore :D

Maybe for Aidan, when he was born, his parents gave him to the templars for protection, knowing that he’d be killed otherwise? I think that’d be cool.
@/ChaoticPotato Oh, wow, cool lore :D

Maybe for Aidan, when he was born, his parents gave him to the templars for protection, knowing that he’d be killed otherwise? I think that’d be cool.
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png

Student/Teacher/Templar:Student

Image/Description:
Jazmine is tall, about 6’1”, with a reddish skin tone that sometimes looks burnt. Her hair is a light brown with blonde highlights, and her eyes are unnatural amber color. Jazmine is a bit lanky and looks underfed, with her features being a bit gaunt. She has unnatural strength, however, so her lanky and shy demeanor often catch people off guard when she does anything athletic. Jazmine always keeps her draconic eyes triggered because in her fully human form she needs glasses severely. Jazmine is able to transition smoothly between her forms, staying in any gradient between, although the closer to the “middle” she is the more it hurts her (conflicting bones, more teeth than her jaw should have, scales coming out of the skin, etc.) Her dragon form is blood red, with black spines and claws. She can spit fire, although if she uses it in her human form she gets severe burns in her throat and mouth, so she usually doesn’t, unless absolutely necessary. Her dragon form could fly, if she had practiced it enough, but since she was raised human, she never did. When wielding magic, she gains pointed ears and blue runes on nher body (look up Will-runes in Fable - like that.)

Height: 6’1”
Weight: 140lbs

Eye Color: Amber

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Half-dragon

Powers:
  • Can shift into a dragon, to any gradient. Painful as she nears the “middle” of her forms.
  • Can mimic any magic she has seen enough to understand how it changes the magical energy around her. She can’t learn a spell by reading about it, she has to physically see it in action 5-10 times before she can start to mimic it. This has lead to her not understanding her powers fully, and not having very many spells at her disposal, as finding examples of magic are hard to come by in fully human society.
  • Acts as a magical conduit. Magical energy is always flowing through her body, causing her to need an inhibitor around her hands and wrists, which are her primary ways of wielding magic. Her feet also channel magic, but her shoes are usually enough to stop it from overloading the ground. Extremely high concentrations of magic can cause sudden bursts of energy as her body tries to rapidly dispel it, hence the inhibitors.
  • As she gets closer to her dragon form, she gains an increased resistance to fire.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Strengths: Jazmine is physically strong and fast, able to outperform even the top fully human athletes and some magical creatures. She has an aptitude for learning, especially math, and her teachers hardly complain about her in class.

Weaknesses: Jazmine is extremely shy, hardly talking to people when they first meet. She is also very clumsy, and often trips and drops things. Her fully human side has severe asthma, eye problems, and is naturally weaker, causing her to rely on using her partially dragon traits nearly all the time, which is exhausting. Jazmine is constantly tired, due to severe insomnia, and it will occasionally come to a head when she sleeps for twelve+ hours. She has never been to a doctor for diagnosis but suffers from severe depression and anxiety, which she hides pretty well from the people she knows by pretending to be overly excited and passionate (she is normally shy, but if she knows and trusts somebody, she opens up and becomes nearly a totally different person.) Jazmine is too loyal, meaning that, once she commits her loyalty to someone, she is easily taken advantage of, puts their needs ahead of her own far too much, and refuses to believe they would be anything but loyal to her in the same way, making her susceptible to being betrayed. *cough*maybe this has happened in a mafia game where I died because my friends were mafia and I swore they wouldn’t lie *cough*

Likes/Dislikes:

Jazmine likes: Her friends (who are as close to her as her family), dogs, cats, anime, drawing, reading, math, computer games, the outdoors, and chess.

Jazmine dislikes: Betrayal, social events, tests, Templar attacks, the draconic council, bullies.

Personality:

Jazmine is extremely loyal, to the point of it being dangerous to her. She tends to hold herself to a much higher standard than anyone else, a standard that she cannot meet. Jazmine believes that her pushing herself is to be the best that she can be, but it’s really crippling self-doubt and an inability to accept her skills as adequate. Jazmine will disregard her achievements as “nothing” and hyper fixate on mistakes. She is usually really kind to people, and hardly ever gets angry, but when she does, it is explosive and violent.

Other: Jazmine has never even had a crush on anyone, but somehow always gets asked for romantic advice.
Character Name: Jazmine Richards
Age(14-18): 17

Student/Teacher/Templar:Student

Image/Description:
Jazmine is tall, about 6’1”, with a reddish skin tone that sometimes looks burnt. Her hair is a light brown with blonde highlights, and her eyes are unnatural amber color. Jazmine is a bit lanky and looks underfed, with her features being a bit gaunt. She has unnatural strength, however, so her lanky and shy demeanor often catch people off guard when she does anything athletic. Jazmine always keeps her draconic eyes triggered because in her fully human form she needs glasses severely. Jazmine is able to transition smoothly between her forms, staying in any gradient between, although the closer to the “middle” she is the more it hurts her (conflicting bones, more teeth than her jaw should have, scales coming out of the skin, etc.) Her dragon form is blood red, with black spines and claws. She can spit fire, although if she uses it in her human form she gets severe burns in her throat and mouth, so she usually doesn’t, unless absolutely necessary. Her dragon form could fly, if she had practiced it enough, but since she was raised human, she never did. When wielding magic, she gains pointed ears and blue runes on nher body (look up Will-runes in Fable - like that.)

Height: 6’1”
Weight: 140lbs

Eye Color: Amber

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Half-dragon

Powers:
  • Can shift into a dragon, to any gradient. Painful as she nears the “middle” of her forms.
  • Can mimic any magic she has seen enough to understand how it changes the magical energy around her. She can’t learn a spell by reading about it, she has to physically see it in action 5-10 times before she can start to mimic it. This has lead to her not understanding her powers fully, and not having very many spells at her disposal, as finding examples of magic are hard to come by in fully human society.
  • Acts as a magical conduit. Magical energy is always flowing through her body, causing her to need an inhibitor around her hands and wrists, which are her primary ways of wielding magic. Her feet also channel magic, but her shoes are usually enough to stop it from overloading the ground. Extremely high concentrations of magic can cause sudden bursts of energy as her body tries to rapidly dispel it, hence the inhibitors.
  • As she gets closer to her dragon form, she gains an increased resistance to fire.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Strengths: Jazmine is physically strong and fast, able to outperform even the top fully human athletes and some magical creatures. She has an aptitude for learning, especially math, and her teachers hardly complain about her in class.

Weaknesses: Jazmine is extremely shy, hardly talking to people when they first meet. She is also very clumsy, and often trips and drops things. Her fully human side has severe asthma, eye problems, and is naturally weaker, causing her to rely on using her partially dragon traits nearly all the time, which is exhausting. Jazmine is constantly tired, due to severe insomnia, and it will occasionally come to a head when she sleeps for twelve+ hours. She has never been to a doctor for diagnosis but suffers from severe depression and anxiety, which she hides pretty well from the people she knows by pretending to be overly excited and passionate (she is normally shy, but if she knows and trusts somebody, she opens up and becomes nearly a totally different person.) Jazmine is too loyal, meaning that, once she commits her loyalty to someone, she is easily taken advantage of, puts their needs ahead of her own far too much, and refuses to believe they would be anything but loyal to her in the same way, making her susceptible to being betrayed. *cough*maybe this has happened in a mafia game where I died because my friends were mafia and I swore they wouldn’t lie *cough*

Likes/Dislikes:

Jazmine likes: Her friends (who are as close to her as her family), dogs, cats, anime, drawing, reading, math, computer games, the outdoors, and chess.

Jazmine dislikes: Betrayal, social events, tests, Templar attacks, the draconic council, bullies.

Personality:

Jazmine is extremely loyal, to the point of it being dangerous to her. She tends to hold herself to a much higher standard than anyone else, a standard that she cannot meet. Jazmine believes that her pushing herself is to be the best that she can be, but it’s really crippling self-doubt and an inability to accept her skills as adequate. Jazmine will disregard her achievements as “nothing” and hyper fixate on mistakes. She is usually really kind to people, and hardly ever gets angry, but when she does, it is explosive and violent.

Other: Jazmine has never even had a crush on anyone, but somehow always gets asked for romantic advice.

Clayton Academy
Feedback UwU?
Feedback UwU?

Clayton Academy
Other than adding a resistance to fire as she goes up in dragon forms, I don't really have anything to suggest!

Fyret will probably make it her personal life goal to adopt this child
Other than adding a resistance to fire as she goes up in dragon forms, I don't really have anything to suggest!

Fyret will probably make it her personal life goal to adopt this child
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-03-13 10:12:22" ] [i]Other[/i]: Jazmine has never even had a crush on anyone, but somehow always gets asked for romantic advice. [/quote] Sorry just—
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-03-13 10:12:22:

Sorry just—
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
[quote name="DarkMoon9" date="2021-03-13 10:23:27" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-03-13 10:12:22" ] [i]Other[/i]: Jazmine has never even had a crush on anyone, but somehow always gets asked for romantic advice. [/quote] Sorry just— [/quote] What
DarkMoon9 wrote on 2021-03-13 10:23:27:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-03-13 10:12:22:

Sorry just—
What

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44