Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy - OOC(Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Ok! I’m will upload the picture of my character soon
Ok! I’m will upload the picture of my character soon
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
*Subbed now*

figured that it was a one of each kind of deal at least, and I'm tempted to offer up a theater teacher... I'll get some sheets up after my computer finishes it's software update.
*Subbed now*

figured that it was a one of each kind of deal at least, and I'm tempted to offer up a theater teacher... I'll get some sheets up after my computer finishes it's software update.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
*hisses in I hate restarting my computer because if I'm not on the internet every waking moment I perish*
*hisses in I hate restarting my computer because if I'm not on the internet every waking moment I perish*
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Think I will add a Templar child
Think I will add a Templar child
Call me Dark!
She/Her
For all the templar kiddos here, do you guys want our characters to all know each other and have a coordinated plan? And different dynamics and stuff?
For all the templar kiddos here, do you guys want our characters to all know each other and have a coordinated plan? And different dynamics and stuff?
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
If y’all Wanna make a plan I can fit myself in
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Yes, we should (I also have a Templar fellow)
Yes, we should (I also have a Templar fellow)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I'm working on my characters in a dragon bio in another tab, and I don't mind the templars knowing each other! And I'm going to do a weirder version of Lance that I did for a similar AU...

And a power absorby Templar because I have a thing for that and villains

And the teacher's abilities are a secret for now ;) (until I post)
I'm working on my characters in a dragon bio in another tab, and I don't mind the templars knowing each other! And I'm going to do a weirder version of Lance that I did for a similar AU...

And a power absorby Templar because I have a thing for that and villains

And the teacher's abilities are a secret for now ;) (until I post)
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I imagine a SmorklePuff would be a very fluffy bird with a long beak, so that it breathe while it looks for fish underwater.

Username: Sunnycat4

Character Name: Fyret Suntail

Student/Teacher/Templar: Teacher, Magical Studies

Image/Description: From the waist up, Fyret looks like a normal human, albeit situated much higher. Her skin is a light, tanned brown, with a splattering of sun freckles over her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. Her hair is long and straight, and she keeps it in a loose fishtail braid, starting at the nape of her neck and caught by a decorative silver cuff, ending mid-lower (human)spine. She has a lightly squared face, and rounded eyes with slightly rectangular pupils. From the waist down, like any Centaur, she is horse shaped. She takes after the Shire breed of horse in that she is very large and has feathering around her hooves. Her fur is the same dark brown as her hair, with white socks on her forelegs, and white stockings on her hind legs. She typically gets away with only a white button up long-sleeve with the crest on the brest pocket, sleeves rolled up to the elbows, due to the fact she's set around six blazers on fire at this point. In colder months, she has a turnout blanket in school colors. She wears a single small silver hoop earring in her left ear.

Height: 8'5" at the head, 5'3" at the rear
Weight: 1251 pounds

Eye Color: Orangy-Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown

Species: Centaur

Powers:
  • Magically enhanced aim with nonmagical weapons.
  • After years of training, she has the ability to cast typically verbal spells nonverbally.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Strengths:
  • She's generally powerful in most to all forms of magic, to the point she needs to wear a inhibitor off campus.
  • Thanks to her species, she is physically powerful as well, with much increased speed, stregenth, and stamina.
  • She's well trained in the art of fighting with spears and bows.
Weaknesses:
  • Most structures aren't ment for persons of her size, so navigation of structures can be a bother. Especially stairs. Stairs are the worst.
  • She needs to eat a lot more than most people, with meals taking up to an hour just to get full.

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Most raw fruits and vegetables, open spaces, practicing magic, sunlight, plain sugar
Dislikes: Stairs, small spaces, domestic horse jokes, the cold, the idea that some people want to bring magic down

Personality: Fyret has been likened to a force of nature many times, and its a pretty accurate description. She's a very energetic and extroverted person, though with some difficulty, can reign it in to talk to a shyer student. Its very hard to ruin her positive mood, and harder to force any kind of hatred from her. Definitely the kind of person who makes jokes during a fight, if she becomes serious, its a definite sign to run. Her main goal is to spread a positive view of magic, and hopefully inprove the lives of those she meets.

Other:
  • Name is pronounced like Fret(Which ironically means to worry).
  • As she can reasonably disguise herself as human from a certain view, she managed to get an actual teaching degree through an online college.
  • This will be her second year teaching at the school.
I imagine a SmorklePuff would be a very fluffy bird with a long beak, so that it breathe while it looks for fish underwater.

Username: Sunnycat4

Character Name: Fyret Suntail

Student/Teacher/Templar: Teacher, Magical Studies

Image/Description: From the waist up, Fyret looks like a normal human, albeit situated much higher. Her skin is a light, tanned brown, with a splattering of sun freckles over her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. Her hair is long and straight, and she keeps it in a loose fishtail braid, starting at the nape of her neck and caught by a decorative silver cuff, ending mid-lower (human)spine. She has a lightly squared face, and rounded eyes with slightly rectangular pupils. From the waist down, like any Centaur, she is horse shaped. She takes after the Shire breed of horse in that she is very large and has feathering around her hooves. Her fur is the same dark brown as her hair, with white socks on her forelegs, and white stockings on her hind legs. She typically gets away with only a white button up long-sleeve with the crest on the brest pocket, sleeves rolled up to the elbows, due to the fact she's set around six blazers on fire at this point. In colder months, she has a turnout blanket in school colors. She wears a single small silver hoop earring in her left ear.

Height: 8'5" at the head, 5'3" at the rear
Weight: 1251 pounds

Eye Color: Orangy-Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown

Species: Centaur

Powers:
  • Magically enhanced aim with nonmagical weapons.
  • After years of training, she has the ability to cast typically verbal spells nonverbally.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Strengths:
  • She's generally powerful in most to all forms of magic, to the point she needs to wear a inhibitor off campus.
  • Thanks to her species, she is physically powerful as well, with much increased speed, stregenth, and stamina.
  • She's well trained in the art of fighting with spears and bows.
Weaknesses:
  • Most structures aren't ment for persons of her size, so navigation of structures can be a bother. Especially stairs. Stairs are the worst.
  • She needs to eat a lot more than most people, with meals taking up to an hour just to get full.

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Most raw fruits and vegetables, open spaces, practicing magic, sunlight, plain sugar
Dislikes: Stairs, small spaces, domestic horse jokes, the cold, the idea that some people want to bring magic down

Personality: Fyret has been likened to a force of nature many times, and its a pretty accurate description. She's a very energetic and extroverted person, though with some difficulty, can reign it in to talk to a shyer student. Its very hard to ruin her positive mood, and harder to force any kind of hatred from her. Definitely the kind of person who makes jokes during a fight, if she becomes serious, its a definite sign to run. Her main goal is to spread a positive view of magic, and hopefully inprove the lives of those she meets.

Other:
  • Name is pronounced like Fret(Which ironically means to worry).
  • As she can reasonably disguise herself as human from a certain view, she managed to get an actual teaching degree through an online college.
  • This will be her second year teaching at the school.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Since the academy’s kind of like a boarding school, with breaks on holidays where kids can go home, I was thinking holidays might be the dates where the Templars “report” back? If someone has a better idea or it doesn’t quite fit, that’s fine!
Since the academy’s kind of like a boarding school, with breaks on holidays where kids can go home, I was thinking holidays might be the dates where the Templars “report” back? If someone has a better idea or it doesn’t quite fit, that’s fine!
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png