Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy - OOC(Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
I still want to make another charcater, cause I had a fun idea for one, though they'd be better in the coach position, cause they're an airhead(pun intended), and I also dont want to come up with a third curriculum(ye im way too into this, I have Fyret's entire curriculum planned out), and we still do need mutiple adult figures. Also you misspelled Fyret's name on the cover page.

I'd say dorms do sound like something a private school would have. Likely seperated into male and female dorms. Groups of two-three of similar age would provide that templar/normal student grouping as well! Gathering the data we have:

Gilly-F-Undecided-15
Claire-F-Student-15
Jaz-F-Student-17
Ash-F-Templar-17
Mai-F-Student-18
Adrian-M-Templar-16
Rick-M-Student-17
Darren-M-Templar-17
Lance-M-Student-18
I still want to make another charcater, cause I had a fun idea for one, though they'd be better in the coach position, cause they're an airhead(pun intended), and I also dont want to come up with a third curriculum(ye im way too into this, I have Fyret's entire curriculum planned out), and we still do need mutiple adult figures. Also you misspelled Fyret's name on the cover page.

I'd say dorms do sound like something a private school would have. Likely seperated into male and female dorms. Groups of two-three of similar age would provide that templar/normal student grouping as well! Gathering the data we have:

Gilly-F-Undecided-15
Claire-F-Student-15
Jaz-F-Student-17
Ash-F-Templar-17
Mai-F-Student-18
Adrian-M-Templar-16
Rick-M-Student-17
Darren-M-Templar-17
Lance-M-Student-18
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Alright, cool! I can't fix anything g until I get home from work, but I'll do that as soon as I get home.

I think Gilly will end up being Tenplar, I think Dark said they wanted a Tempar. Which will be nice.
Alright, cool! I can't fix anything g until I get home from work, but I'll do that as soon as I get home.

I think Gilly will end up being Tenplar, I think Dark said they wanted a Tempar. Which will be nice.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Means each group gets a templar then! May I recommend Gilly & Claire, Jaz, Ash & Mai, Adrian & Rick or Darren, and Lance & whoever is left from Adrian's group
Means each group gets a templar then! May I recommend Gilly & Claire, Jaz, Ash & Mai, Adrian & Rick or Darren, and Lance & whoever is left from Adrian's group
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Sounds good to me! But I'd run it by everyone first haha (writing the intro post right now, not gonna post until everyone is finished tho :)
Sounds good to me! But I'd run it by everyone first haha (writing the intro post right now, not gonna post until everyone is finished tho :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Hey, @SmilodonLady, I just realized Rick and Darren can both wield magic draining abilities. Thought question: who would win if both used their abilities on each other?
Hey, @SmilodonLady, I just realized Rick and Darren can both wield magic draining abilities. Thought question: who would win if both used their abilities on each other?

Clayton Academy
Gonna make my Templar child now
WIP
Username: DarkMoon9

Character Name: Kari
Age(12-18) (24 or more for teachers): 13

Student/Teacher/Templar: Templar

Image/Description: will upload drawing later

Height: 5’1”
Weight: 81 lbs

Eye Color:
Hair Color:

Species: Human/Elf

Powers:
Elemental Manipulation. Her most concentrated form of each element are:
  • Fire: Lava/Molten form
  • Water/Ice: mostly ice, hair is water
  • Earth/Plant: Rock/vine form
  • Lightning/Wind: Air form

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+being near whichever element she is using
-having none of the elements near her

Likes/Dislikes:
+not much
-pretty much everything

Personality: Hardened to the world. She doesn’t really think life is worth anything, and she only lives to serve her purpose for the Templar

Other: She was thrown out when she first turned into a “lace monster” when she got angry. She lived on her own from when she was 5 years old to when she was 9 years, where she was found by the Templar. She was already hardened to the world, and nothing changed. She could care less about anyone or anything.
Gonna make my Templar child now
WIP
Username: DarkMoon9

Character Name: Kari
Age(12-18) (24 or more for teachers): 13

Student/Teacher/Templar: Templar

Image/Description: will upload drawing later

Height: 5’1”
Weight: 81 lbs

Eye Color:
Hair Color:

Species: Human/Elf

Powers:
Elemental Manipulation. Her most concentrated form of each element are:
  • Fire: Lava/Molten form
  • Water/Ice: mostly ice, hair is water
  • Earth/Plant: Rock/vine form
  • Lightning/Wind: Air form

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+being near whichever element she is using
-having none of the elements near her

Likes/Dislikes:
+not much
-pretty much everything

Personality: Hardened to the world. She doesn’t really think life is worth anything, and she only lives to serve her purpose for the Templar

Other: She was thrown out when she first turned into a “lace monster” when she got angry. She lived on her own from when she was 5 years old to when she was 9 years, where she was found by the Templar. She was already hardened to the world, and nothing changed. She could care less about anyone or anything.
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
May or may not have based Claire a little bit off of myself-
May or may not have based Claire a little bit off of myself-
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
HahAHA Jazmine is pretty much ripped from myself and put in a magical world. Changed the name, and in not half dragon maybe but her personality is mine. And Rick is the person I need in my life to make sure I don't send money to my library list cousin who's under arrest for murder or whatever.
HahAHA Jazmine is pretty much ripped from myself and put in a magical world. Changed the name, and in not half dragon maybe but her personality is mine. And Rick is the person I need in my life to make sure I don't send money to my library list cousin who's under arrest for murder or whatever.

Clayton Academy
Ahem. That was auto correct. LONG LOST cousin, not library list.
Ahem. That was auto correct. LONG LOST cousin, not library list.

Clayton Academy
Um, @DarkMoon9, the age minimum is 14, not 12...
Um, @DarkMoon9, the age minimum is 14, not 12...

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44