Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy - OOC(Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Clayton Academy
IC
The world has advanced rapidly since magic first appeared. Technology allowed normal humans to accomplish the impossible, and magical beings became obsolete. And thus, hunted. Over time, it seemed as though magic had disappeared from the face of the Earth. However, one eccentric family believed that magic still existed, flourishing under the surface. They founded a school, a safe haven for magical beings to hone their abilities. A place they didn’t have to hide who they really were.

As the school grew, it drew the attention of governments. Placed under heavy scrutiny, organizations were formed to take the school down. In a great act of defiance, Clayton Academy pushed even harder to gain new students. Despite the onslaught of slander and dissent, the school within the walls remained safe. The students inside could learn in peace.

In recent years, pushback has gotten even stronger. The most elite anti-magic organization, the Templar, have decided to focus their efforts on destroying Clayton Academy. They have sent moles into the student body, magical creatures they have twisted to their purpose, to bring it down from the inside.

It is currently the summer before the school year starts. Teachers are preparing their lessons and incoming students are getting settled into the dorms and getting acquainted with the rules. Infiltrating Templar are setting up their mode of communication, preparing for the year ahead, establishing connections, and laying out their plan.

Students and faculty have until Thanksgiving to find and remove Templar agents. The Templar agents have until Thanksgiving to bring the school to its knees.

Some more explanation: Clayton Academy is a school for people to practice magic. Magical creatures, like werewolves, eleves, and half-breeds of any kind, also tend to take residence, as a way to better understand themselves and their abilities. They live in the school year-round, except during holidays and breaks, when they can return home if they please.

The Templar are a group of humans who have sworn to end all magic. They are currently focusing on Clayton Academy, but due to the strict requirement of being magical in order to be admitted, they have had trouble getting in to destroy it from the inside, and they have been unsuccessful in attacking the school directly due to the teachers being able to protect the school themselves. They have recently figured out that they can infiltrate the school, and have been using children they have kidnapped and “reformed” to do so.

This roleplay takes place in a generic U.S town in Western Oregon (a mixture of all the towns in the area. If we’re being honest, they’re all practically the same, except in size.) Clayton Academy is a private school, although students who can’t afford tuition are given scholarships to pay for it. The faculty are usually alumni of the school, although some of the teachers are magical creatures that didn’t attend. All the faculty are magical, in some capacity.

Clayton Academy
IC
The world has advanced rapidly since magic first appeared. Technology allowed normal humans to accomplish the impossible, and magical beings became obsolete. And thus, hunted. Over time, it seemed as though magic had disappeared from the face of the Earth. However, one eccentric family believed that magic still existed, flourishing under the surface. They founded a school, a safe haven for magical beings to hone their abilities. A place they didn’t have to hide who they really were.

As the school grew, it drew the attention of governments. Placed under heavy scrutiny, organizations were formed to take the school down. In a great act of defiance, Clayton Academy pushed even harder to gain new students. Despite the onslaught of slander and dissent, the school within the walls remained safe. The students inside could learn in peace.

In recent years, pushback has gotten even stronger. The most elite anti-magic organization, the Templar, have decided to focus their efforts on destroying Clayton Academy. They have sent moles into the student body, magical creatures they have twisted to their purpose, to bring it down from the inside.

It is currently the summer before the school year starts. Teachers are preparing their lessons and incoming students are getting settled into the dorms and getting acquainted with the rules. Infiltrating Templar are setting up their mode of communication, preparing for the year ahead, establishing connections, and laying out their plan.

Students and faculty have until Thanksgiving to find and remove Templar agents. The Templar agents have until Thanksgiving to bring the school to its knees.

Some more explanation: Clayton Academy is a school for people to practice magic. Magical creatures, like werewolves, eleves, and half-breeds of any kind, also tend to take residence, as a way to better understand themselves and their abilities. They live in the school year-round, except during holidays and breaks, when they can return home if they please.

The Templar are a group of humans who have sworn to end all magic. They are currently focusing on Clayton Academy, but due to the strict requirement of being magical in order to be admitted, they have had trouble getting in to destroy it from the inside, and they have been unsuccessful in attacking the school directly due to the teachers being able to protect the school themselves. They have recently figured out that they can infiltrate the school, and have been using children they have kidnapped and “reformed” to do so.

This roleplay takes place in a generic U.S town in Western Oregon (a mixture of all the towns in the area. If we’re being honest, they’re all practically the same, except in size.) Clayton Academy is a private school, although students who can’t afford tuition are given scholarships to pay for it. The faculty are usually alumni of the school, although some of the teachers are magical creatures that didn’t attend. All the faculty are magical, in some capacity.

xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Rules & Info

• Clayton Academy does have a school uniform. The normal attire is a white, button-down shirt, with a purple blazer that has a gold trim. The students will either wear white slacks or a white skirt. The blazer has the school insignia over the left breast, which is a golden broach that has a white griffon on it. Students are allowed to wear any shoes or socks, as well as their own accessories (belts, bags, magical augmentations, etc.)
  • If your student is a Templar, please provide an explanation as to how they were converted.
  • Please write in complete sentences, and keep grammar in the back of your mind. It makes the RP flow easier, and keeps it less confusing.
  • Please try to write at least a paragraph per post. At the very least, try to forward the plot.
  • NO GODMODDING.
  • Please don’t make Mary Sues/Gary Stues. Characters that have in-depth personalities, different strengths and weaknesses, and an interesting backstory are always good. Keeping the backstory a mystery is alright, especially if you plan on doing a slow reveal.
  • This is supposed to be partially slice-of-life. So there might be swaths of time in which the characters are just going through their classes, living their lives, developing relationsihips, and the like.
  • Cursing to a minimum, please. Occasionally cursing is okay, so long as it’s mild and/or censored.
  • Unless you own the art OR it is fair use, don’t use it.
  • Standard FR rules apply.
  • Type “SmorklePuff” as the code to show me you have read the rules.
  • Please be nice to other players!
  • Keep in mind that a character bullying your character does not mean that the player is being mean to you. However, if you have an issue with it, please let them know (privately or in OOC)
  • If you need to leave, let us know! It’ll make it easier to tie up plot holes. You’re free to come back later, too!
  • Powerful characters (i.e, could seriously hurt someone on accident due to unchecked powers) will be granted an inhibitor to use indoors/off-campus. It is optional, but highly recommended.
Rules & Info

• Clayton Academy does have a school uniform. The normal attire is a white, button-down shirt, with a purple blazer that has a gold trim. The students will either wear white slacks or a white skirt. The blazer has the school insignia over the left breast, which is a golden broach that has a white griffon on it. Students are allowed to wear any shoes or socks, as well as their own accessories (belts, bags, magical augmentations, etc.)
  • If your student is a Templar, please provide an explanation as to how they were converted.
  • Please write in complete sentences, and keep grammar in the back of your mind. It makes the RP flow easier, and keeps it less confusing.
  • Please try to write at least a paragraph per post. At the very least, try to forward the plot.
  • NO GODMODDING.
  • Please don’t make Mary Sues/Gary Stues. Characters that have in-depth personalities, different strengths and weaknesses, and an interesting backstory are always good. Keeping the backstory a mystery is alright, especially if you plan on doing a slow reveal.
  • This is supposed to be partially slice-of-life. So there might be swaths of time in which the characters are just going through their classes, living their lives, developing relationsihips, and the like.
  • Cursing to a minimum, please. Occasionally cursing is okay, so long as it’s mild and/or censored.
  • Unless you own the art OR it is fair use, don’t use it.
  • Standard FR rules apply.
  • Type “SmorklePuff” as the code to show me you have read the rules.
  • Please be nice to other players!
  • Keep in mind that a character bullying your character does not mean that the player is being mean to you. However, if you have an issue with it, please let them know (privately or in OOC)
  • If you need to leave, let us know! It’ll make it easier to tie up plot holes. You’re free to come back later, too!
  • Powerful characters (i.e, could seriously hurt someone on accident due to unchecked powers) will be granted an inhibitor to use indoors/off-campus. It is optional, but highly recommended.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[code] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Character Name[/b]: [b]Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers)[/b]: [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Student/Teacher/Templar[/b]: [b]Image/Description[/b]: [b]Height[/b]: [b]Weight[/b]: [b]Eye Color[/b]: [b]Eye Color[/b] [b]Species[/b] [i](Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.)[/i]: [b]Powers[/b]: [LIST] [*] [/LIST] (Add more bullets as needed) [b]Strengths/Weaknesses[/b]: [b]Likes/Dislikes[/b]: [b]Personality[/b]: [i]Other[/i]: [/code] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Character Name[/b]: [b]Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers)[/b]: [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Student/Teacher/Templar[/b]: [b]Image/Description[/b]: [b]Height[/b]: [b]Weight[/b]: [b]Eye Color[/b]: [b]Eye Color[/b] [b]Species[/b] [i](Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.)[/i]: [b]Powers[/b]: [LIST] [*] [/LIST] (Add more bullets as needed) [b]Strengths/Weaknesses[/b]: [b]Likes/Dislikes[/b]: [b]Personality[/b]: [i]Other[/i]:
Code:
[b]Username[/b]: [b]Character Name[/b]: [b]Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers)[/b]: [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Student/Teacher/Templar[/b]: [b]Image/Description[/b]: [b]Height[/b]: [b]Weight[/b]: [b]Eye Color[/b]: [b]Eye Color[/b] [b]Species[/b] [i](Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.)[/i]: [b]Powers[/b]: [LIST] [*] [/LIST] (Add more bullets as needed) [b]Strengths/Weaknesses[/b]: [b]Likes/Dislikes[/b]: [b]Personality[/b]: [i]Other[/i]:

Username:

Character Name:
Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers):
Student/Teacher/Templar:

Image/Description:

Height:
Weight:

Eye Color:
Eye Color

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.):

Powers:
(Add more bullets as needed)

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Likes/Dislikes:

Personality:

Other:

Clayton Academy
Faculty/Teacher List

Student List

Dorm Assignments

• Jazmine, Ashley, Mai
  • Darren, Rick
  • Adrian, Lance, Avo
Faculty/Teacher List

Student List

Dorm Assignments

• Jazmine, Ashley, Mai
  • Darren, Rick
  • Adrian, Lance, Avo

Clayton Academy
SmorklePuff

This seems like an interesting roleplay! It kind of reminds me of X-Men, but that’s okay. They’re cool movies, after all.

Username: Magowor

Character Name: Claire Jordenfeld

Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers): 15

Student/Teacher/Templar: Student

Image/Description: She has long, brown, wavy hair, but every night she braids it before she goes to bed so that it’s curly in the morning, and her skin is very tan. She wears very old sneakers littered with sketches drawn with sharpie over the years. Everywhere she goes she carries her green art bag slung over her shoulder, the bag in question has yellow stars sewn all over it. The color of socks she wears varies; she’ll wear any pair of socks as long as they aren’t short socks.

Height: 5’ 1’’

Weight: 83 pounds

Eye Color: Dark brown, from far away they look black

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Human

Powers:
  • The ability to bring her drawings to life (this is my dream superpower, btw)

Strengths/Weaknesses: She’s a very talented artist. At the moment, when her drawings come to life, they stay on the surface they were drawn on. If she learns to harness it more, they will be able to move to different surfaces, and if she learns to harness it to its fullest, the drawings will become real, 3D objects/creatures/etc. She’s a pretty good runner, though her upper body strength is sort of lacking.

Likes/Dislikes: She loves to draw (oh wow I never would have guessed) and loves the outdoors, specifically camping. Her favorite food is blueberries.
She hates socializing. Compliments are her enemy. When someone compliments one of her drawings, she forgets how to speak. She hates tomatoes and chicken.

Personality: She’s very sensitive and timid. She had a tiny friend group at her old school, but they abandoned her when they discovered she had powers, so now she’s very slow to make new friends. However, she can’t stand to see someone sad, so if there’s someone crying she’ll try her best to comfort them. She has a problem with comparing herself to others, often getting ready to give up if someone else is doing better at something than she is.
SmorklePuff

This seems like an interesting roleplay! It kind of reminds me of X-Men, but that’s okay. They’re cool movies, after all.

Username: Magowor

Character Name: Claire Jordenfeld

Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers): 15

Image/Description: She has long, brown, wavy hair, but every night she braids it before she goes to bed so that it’s curly in the morning, and her skin is very tan. She wears very old sneakers littered with sketches drawn with sharpie over the years. Everywhere she goes she carries her green art bag slung over her shoulder, the bag in question has yellow stars sewn all over it. The color of socks she wears varies; she’ll wear any pair of socks as long as they aren’t short socks.

Height: 5’ 1’’

Weight: 83 pounds

Eye Color: Dark brown, from far away they look black

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Human

Powers:
  • The ability to bring her drawings to life (this is my dream superpower, btw)

Strengths/Weaknesses: She’s a very talented artist. At the moment, when her drawings come to life, they stay on the surface they were drawn on. If she learns to harness it more, they will be able to move to different surfaces, and if she learns to harness it to its fullest, the drawings will become real, 3D objects/creatures/etc. She’s a pretty good runner, though her upper body strength is sort of lacking.

Likes/Dislikes: She loves to draw (oh wow I never would have guessed) and loves the outdoors, specifically camping. Her favorite food is blueberries.
She hates socializing. Compliments are her enemy. When someone compliments one of her drawings, she forgets how to speak. She hates tomatoes and chicken.

Personality: She’s very sensitive and timid. She had a tiny friend group at her old school, but they abandoned her when they discovered she had powers, so now she’s very slow to make new friends. However, she can’t stand to see someone sad, so if there’s someone crying she’ll try her best to comfort them. She has a problem with comparing herself to others, often getting ready to give up if someone else is doing better at something than she is.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Snorkel puff [b]Username[/b]: DarkMoon9 [b]Character Name[/b]: Mai (Pronounced like May) Silvet [b]Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers)[/b]: 6 (because of species, it’s like dog/cat years. So she’s 18) [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Student/Teacher/Templar[/b]: Student [b]Image/Description[/b]: [img]https://i.ibb.co/dcCLxDw/image.jpg[/img] [b]Height[/b]: 3’4” [b]Weight[/b]: 50 lbs [b]Eye Color[/b]: Indigo [b]Hair Color[/b]: black/brown [b]Species[/b] [i](Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.)[/i]: Mostly human/elven but had cat ears, cat tail, fur on her legs and arms and such [b]Powers[/b]: [LIST] [*]Can talk to animals [*]Can do anything a cat can [/LIST] [b]Strengths/Weaknesses[/b]: Catnip makes her act like a 3 year old [b]Personality[/b]: Laid back, but can be intense. Usually a loner. She prefers to read a book or draw than interact with people. She prefers animals to people. [i]Other[/i]:
Snorkel puff
Username: DarkMoon9

Character Name: Mai (Pronounced like May) Silvet
Age(14-18) (24 or more for teachers): 6 (because of species, it’s like dog/cat years. So she’s 18)

Image/Description:
image.jpg

Height: 3’4”
Weight: 50 lbs
Eye Color: Indigo
Hair Color: black/brown

Species (Human, Elf, Half-breed, etc.): Mostly human/elven but had cat ears, cat tail, fur on her legs and arms and such

Powers:
  • Can talk to animals
  • Can do anything a cat can

Strengths/Weaknesses: Catnip makes her act like a 3 year old

Personality: Laid back, but can be intense. Usually a loner. She prefers to read a book or draw than interact with people. She prefers animals to people.

Other:
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Oof @Magowor didn’t read your description and just saw that I listed the same power as your character
Oof @Magowor didn’t read your description and just saw that I listed the same power as your character
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@DarkMoon9
It’s fine, it would actually be better if your character is better with that power than mine since one of my character’s weaknesses is comparing herself to others. You can keep it if you want
@DarkMoon9
It’s fine, it would actually be better if your character is better with that power than mine since one of my character’s weaknesses is comparing herself to others. You can keep it if you want
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@Magowor
@DarkMoon9

Both accepted!

((Gotta make mine gee. I haven't the chance to put mine up before y'all))
@Magowor
@DarkMoon9

Both accepted!

((Gotta make mine gee. I haven't the chance to put mine up before y'all))

Clayton Academy
I am working on drawing
I am working on drawing
Call me Dark!
She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44