Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy IC(closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
OOC

Rick flipped his pencil in the air and caught it. He had been doing this for nearly an hour, out of sheer boredom. He thought it was stupid, separating him from his sister like that. Rick let out a growl in the back of his throat, slamming the pencil against his thigh.

Rick was sitting on a bed. He didn’t care if it was “supposed” to be his, he claimed it. Rick had set his bag on it when he had gotten there, with no one else in the room, and no one seemed to complain. So it was his now.

Rick stared out the window. It was very bright out, not to mention, hot. He could hear a few other students chatting outside his window. He didn’t know, or care, what it was about. It was a bit annoying as he tried to relax, but he could ignore it if he needed to.

Jazmine searched her bag frantically. She was certain she’d left her book in it. If not, it was back at home, which meant trying to get it mailed in, and postage fees, and a million other things she’d rather not deal with. If it wasn’t there, she’d check the library for it.

“Thank goodness,” Jazmine said under her breath, pulling the book out of her bag.

It was a paperback, a bit beat up. The spine had fallen off at one point, and been taped back on. The front cover was beat up and stained, which Jazmine said "added personality." She couldn't imagine being here without it. It was her favorite book, and she'd read it several times.

Ashlynn stared at the group chat, frowning. The other Templar were supposed to meet her here, but she was hoping they wouldn't ever talk to her. It wasn't feasible, she knew that, but she hated being here. She hated knowing that she was setting these people up to be betrayed.

Ashlynn sighed and turned off her phone. She could worry about it later. Right now was about finding her dorm and adjusting to student life. Maybe someone would be able to show her around. Or not. It didn't matter, really. She would gather information one way or another.

Mathew rubbed his face. He had sent out an email to the staff, calling them to a staff meeting as soon as they were all available. They usually went over the semester plan before it started, but there was something else. The Templar were getting bold, and had announced plans to make a "supernatural rehabilitation branch," which was fancy talk for "torturing innocent lives until they're broken beyond repair." Mathew wanted to talk to the staff about possible intervention. He feared that they'd use the branch to, eventually, try to get into the school. He'd want to stop it under any circumstance, but the fact that it possibly threatened the life of his students and staff made it even more important.

((@Magowor
@DarkMoon9
@SassySerpent
@Sunnycat4
@SmilodonLady

Here it is

And I think we still need the coach as well? But there's still time for everyone to be added.))
OOC

Rick flipped his pencil in the air and caught it. He had been doing this for nearly an hour, out of sheer boredom. He thought it was stupid, separating him from his sister like that. Rick let out a growl in the back of his throat, slamming the pencil against his thigh.

Rick was sitting on a bed. He didn’t care if it was “supposed” to be his, he claimed it. Rick had set his bag on it when he had gotten there, with no one else in the room, and no one seemed to complain. So it was his now.

Rick stared out the window. It was very bright out, not to mention, hot. He could hear a few other students chatting outside his window. He didn’t know, or care, what it was about. It was a bit annoying as he tried to relax, but he could ignore it if he needed to.

Jazmine searched her bag frantically. She was certain she’d left her book in it. If not, it was back at home, which meant trying to get it mailed in, and postage fees, and a million other things she’d rather not deal with. If it wasn’t there, she’d check the library for it.

“Thank goodness,” Jazmine said under her breath, pulling the book out of her bag.

It was a paperback, a bit beat up. The spine had fallen off at one point, and been taped back on. The front cover was beat up and stained, which Jazmine said "added personality." She couldn't imagine being here without it. It was her favorite book, and she'd read it several times.

Ashlynn stared at the group chat, frowning. The other Templar were supposed to meet her here, but she was hoping they wouldn't ever talk to her. It wasn't feasible, she knew that, but she hated being here. She hated knowing that she was setting these people up to be betrayed.

Ashlynn sighed and turned off her phone. She could worry about it later. Right now was about finding her dorm and adjusting to student life. Maybe someone would be able to show her around. Or not. It didn't matter, really. She would gather information one way or another.

Mathew rubbed his face. He had sent out an email to the staff, calling them to a staff meeting as soon as they were all available. They usually went over the semester plan before it started, but there was something else. The Templar were getting bold, and had announced plans to make a "supernatural rehabilitation branch," which was fancy talk for "torturing innocent lives until they're broken beyond repair." Mathew wanted to talk to the staff about possible intervention. He feared that they'd use the branch to, eventually, try to get into the school. He'd want to stop it under any circumstance, but the fact that it possibly threatened the life of his students and staff made it even more important.

((@Magowor
@DarkMoon9
@SassySerpent
@Sunnycat4
@SmilodonLady

Here it is

And I think we still need the coach as well? But there's still time for everyone to be added.))
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
((YAY, I’m so excited for Adrian’s first day of school (even though he isn’t)))

Adrian walked through the expansive halls of the Academy, trying to figure out where he ought to be at the moment. Ashlynn had said to meet her once the other Templar arrived, and he was currently weighing the merits of not showing up and potentially facing the anger of the other Templar (all he wanted to do right now was crawl into a ball under a blanket), or arriving and having to speak to them. He decided to rip the bandaid off and get it over with.

He’d only ever seen Ashlynn from a distance, but he’d never spoken to her before. He knew by reputation that she was a werewolf, but other than that she was a complete wildcard.

He was craning his neck to look out the window when he nearly bumped into her.
((YAY, I’m so excited for Adrian’s first day of school (even though he isn’t)))

Adrian walked through the expansive halls of the Academy, trying to figure out where he ought to be at the moment. Ashlynn had said to meet her once the other Templar arrived, and he was currently weighing the merits of not showing up and potentially facing the anger of the other Templar (all he wanted to do right now was crawl into a ball under a blanket), or arriving and having to speak to them. He decided to rip the bandaid off and get it over with.

He’d only ever seen Ashlynn from a distance, but he’d never spoken to her before. He knew by reputation that she was a werewolf, but other than that she was a complete wildcard.

He was craning his neck to look out the window when he nearly bumped into her.
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
Claire sat on a bench in the school courtyard, taking in the sunlight seeping in through the trees. Studying the trees, she recognized the single type planted there; cherry blossom, their pink petals almost giving off magic themselves. As her eyes wandered the courtyard, they fell upon a smaller, young tree a fair distance from the others. She knew it was to give it room to grow, but still... it looked so lonely. Lifting herself off her spot on the bench, strolling over to the tree, hand digging through her light green art bag in search of something. She pulled out a black marker from her bag and began to scribble on the tree’s bark. When she was finished, she closed her eyes, and when she opened them a dog was barking playfully on the tree. “There, now you have a friend.” She smiled, placing the marker back in her bag. Time to get going to her dorm. She looked at the paper she was given at the front desk. Room 216... She walked through the hallways in search of her home away from home.
Claire sat on a bench in the school courtyard, taking in the sunlight seeping in through the trees. Studying the trees, she recognized the single type planted there; cherry blossom, their pink petals almost giving off magic themselves. As her eyes wandered the courtyard, they fell upon a smaller, young tree a fair distance from the others. She knew it was to give it room to grow, but still... it looked so lonely. Lifting herself off her spot on the bench, strolling over to the tree, hand digging through her light green art bag in search of something. She pulled out a black marker from her bag and began to scribble on the tree’s bark. When she was finished, she closed her eyes, and when she opened them a dog was barking playfully on the tree. “There, now you have a friend.” She smiled, placing the marker back in her bag. Time to get going to her dorm. She looked at the paper she was given at the front desk. Room 216... She walked through the hallways in search of her home away from home.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Lance

He had been walking around the campus for longer than any one person should trying to find his dorm as he said to himself,
“I just love trying to figure things out when my body hasn’t let me sleep for three- no four days… How I didn’t wreck my car five times getting here is a mystery of the universe I’ll never solve.”
He shook his head a bit as he tried to make sense of the map he had been given while half asleep and thought,
Maybe I’ll actually be able to feel relaxed enough to sleep for more than forty minutes every other day… Between giving off the illusion of normalcy and my own slight paranoia, It makes it hard to convince myself to sleep any longer than an hour regularly.
((Very open))

Darren

He approached Ashlynn and Adrien with a slight look of disdain, but didn’t say anything yet as now was a time that it would hurry things along if he just kept his mouth shut. Sure he wanted to give some condescending remarks on their non-human-ness, but knew that would just derail things from the actual purpose of this small gathering.
And I just want to get this over and done with as quickly as possible so I can go gather information on my roommate!
He thought.

Dr. Night

She read the E-mail from the headmaster and adjusted her wings a bit as she thought,
It saddens me to think the Templar would break such promising young students… But doesn't surprise me much either.
She sighed a bit as she came out from her office near the little theater and started making her way to the staff meeting. Her wing ‘hands’ gripping her shoulders in such a way it looked like the clasp of an ornate mantle and the membrane of her wings the fabric of it. She wore a silver bracelet on her left arm that limited the strength and amount of her virus she put out to mitigate the effects of her usual harmless strain.

((based office location off that of my theater teacher as my school had a little theater for the actual classroom and then an auditorium for our big plays, and her office was in a small room in the back hall behind the LTHE and near the props room... If none of this makes sense I'll do a quick sketch of the layout later.))
Lance

He had been walking around the campus for longer than any one person should trying to find his dorm as he said to himself,
“I just love trying to figure things out when my body hasn’t let me sleep for three- no four days… How I didn’t wreck my car five times getting here is a mystery of the universe I’ll never solve.”
He shook his head a bit as he tried to make sense of the map he had been given while half asleep and thought,
Maybe I’ll actually be able to feel relaxed enough to sleep for more than forty minutes every other day… Between giving off the illusion of normalcy and my own slight paranoia, It makes it hard to convince myself to sleep any longer than an hour regularly.
((Very open))

Darren

He approached Ashlynn and Adrien with a slight look of disdain, but didn’t say anything yet as now was a time that it would hurry things along if he just kept his mouth shut. Sure he wanted to give some condescending remarks on their non-human-ness, but knew that would just derail things from the actual purpose of this small gathering.
And I just want to get this over and done with as quickly as possible so I can go gather information on my roommate!
He thought.

Dr. Night

She read the E-mail from the headmaster and adjusted her wings a bit as she thought,
It saddens me to think the Templar would break such promising young students… But doesn't surprise me much either.
She sighed a bit as she came out from her office near the little theater and started making her way to the staff meeting. Her wing ‘hands’ gripping her shoulders in such a way it looked like the clasp of an ornate mantle and the membrane of her wings the fabric of it. She wore a silver bracelet on her left arm that limited the strength and amount of her virus she put out to mitigate the effects of her usual harmless strain.

((based office location off that of my theater teacher as my school had a little theater for the actual classroom and then an auditorium for our big plays, and her office was in a small room in the back hall behind the LTHE and near the props room... If none of this makes sense I'll do a quick sketch of the layout later.))
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
@fatbingo
@fatbingo
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Kari

She looked around, sharp eyes searching for the place she was supposed to be. When she spotted them, she walked slowly over towards them. She knew she was supposed to be acting all bubbly and bright to fool the others, but why should she?
“What are we supposed to do?” She asked as soon as she got to them.

Mai

She looked at her paper, then back up at the school. She was steeling herself to go in, when someone ran into her. “Sorry!” She and the other yelped simultaneously. She picked herself up off the ground, turning to see who she had collided with.

((Feel free to be this child, if not it will be an NPC))
Kari

She looked around, sharp eyes searching for the place she was supposed to be. When she spotted them, she walked slowly over towards them. She knew she was supposed to be acting all bubbly and bright to fool the others, but why should she?
“What are we supposed to do?” She asked as soon as she got to them.

Mai

She looked at her paper, then back up at the school. She was steeling herself to go in, when someone ran into her. “Sorry!” She and the other yelped simultaneously. She picked herself up off the ground, turning to see who she had collided with.

((Feel free to be this child, if not it will be an NPC))
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
(@DarkMoon9 by ‘them’, do you mean Claire? Just wondering)
(@DarkMoon9 by ‘them’, do you mean Claire? Just wondering)
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
( @Magowor I mean the other Templar children)
( @Magowor I mean the other Templar children)
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Avo was being your typical background character. In other words he was hammering nails into trees and being a general nuisance.
He also had a hoard of cats following him, Sir public problem occasionally tossed them a bit of fish.
Avo was being your typical background character. In other words he was hammering nails into trees and being a general nuisance.
He also had a hoard of cats following him, Sir public problem occasionally tossed them a bit of fish.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
(@DarkMoon9 OOOOH that makes way more sense :P)
(@DarkMoon9 OOOOH that makes way more sense :P)
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
N4duj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9