Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [over] Harvest of the Home
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][size=6]OPEN FOR ROCKBREAKER'S CEREMONY 2019[/size] Technically not open til rollover but I'm going to sleep now heh [size=4][b]Day 1: Let’s Get Cooking[/b][/size][/center] No trip to Dragonhome is complete without a visit to the Pillar of the World. It’s been a long journey, but the Pillar calls to you, and you feel compelled to go before you finally settle into your lodgings for the week. At the Pillar, there seems to be thousands of other dragons paying their respects, and it is with relief that you spot a nearby cafe and stagger inside. The cafe is crowded too, but the Wildclaw standing on a table in the middle of the floor, gesticulating wildly, seems to be doing his best to rectify that. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44796380][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447964/44796380_350.png[/img][/url][/center] ‘Dragons are coming here from every corner of Sornieth! All I ask is a little cooperation!’ he shrieks, causing a few more dragons to wolf down their food, throw down a few coins as payment, and bolt out the door. A Coatl comes weaving his way through the crowd from the kitchen, wiping his hands on an apron as he pushes forward. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56237605][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562377/56237605_350.png[/img][/url][/center] ‘I’m sure you could gain assistance much more easily if you calm down, Leofric,’ he says to the Wildclaw. ‘Please come down, you’re scaring the guests.’ The Coatl catches your eye and gives you an apologetic smile. You feel obliged to smile awkwardly back, but you’re wondering if you should hurry out and find somewhere else. It feels like you’ll be pulled into a strange situation if you stay any longer. ‘Here, my good dragon.’ The Coatl suddenly grabs your claw, closing all avenues of escape. ‘Please forgive my partner, he is over-excited about the Harvest Festival. But I am sure you can help us. You are a traveller, are you not?’ You nod uncertainly. ‘My name is Beau, and this is my partner Leofric. Our humble business has been honoured with the task of preparing food for the Harvest Festival this week. Leofric is eager to prove his skills, and wishes to cover the tables in foods from all over Sornieth. He has heard of the prowess of cooks from the Ashfall Waste, and hopes to be able to learn some of their secrets. What do you say, good traveller? [b]’Can you provide us with recipes from the Ashfall Waste for us to make and serve during the Harvest Festival?’[/b] ------- Leofric and Beau are looking for recipes from cooks of the Fire flight. If you would like to help out, please prepare to journey to the Ashfall Waste! A chest of treasure and a reference will be your reward! If Leofric and Beau are impressed by your report, they may reward you with more items. [center][item=rusted treasure chest][item=gentle healer's reference] [size=2]1x Rusted Treasure Chest and 1x Healer’s Reference[/size][/center]
OPEN FOR ROCKBREAKER'S CEREMONY 2019

Technically not open til rollover but I'm going to sleep now heh

Day 1: Let’s Get Cooking

No trip to Dragonhome is complete without a visit to the Pillar of the World. It’s been a long journey, but the Pillar calls to you, and you feel compelled to go before you finally settle into your lodgings for the week. At the Pillar, there seems to be thousands of other dragons paying their respects, and it is with relief that you spot a nearby cafe and stagger inside.

The cafe is crowded too, but the Wildclaw standing on a table in the middle of the floor, gesticulating wildly, seems to be doing his best to rectify that.
44796380_350.png

‘Dragons are coming here from every corner of Sornieth! All I ask is a little cooperation!’ he shrieks, causing a few more dragons to wolf down their food, throw down a few coins as payment, and bolt out the door.

A Coatl comes weaving his way through the crowd from the kitchen, wiping his hands on an apron as he pushes forward.
56237605_350.png

‘I’m sure you could gain assistance much more easily if you calm down, Leofric,’ he says to the Wildclaw. ‘Please come down, you’re scaring the guests.’

The Coatl catches your eye and gives you an apologetic smile. You feel obliged to smile awkwardly back, but you’re wondering if you should hurry out and find somewhere else. It feels like you’ll be pulled into a strange situation if you stay any longer.

‘Here, my good dragon.’ The Coatl suddenly grabs your claw, closing all avenues of escape. ‘Please forgive my partner, he is over-excited about the Harvest Festival. But I am sure you can help us. You are a traveller, are you not?’

You nod uncertainly.

‘My name is Beau, and this is my partner Leofric. Our humble business has been honoured with the task of preparing food for the Harvest Festival this week. Leofric is eager to prove his skills, and wishes to cover the tables in foods from all over Sornieth. He has heard of the prowess of cooks from the Ashfall Waste, and hopes to be able to learn some of their secrets. What do you say, good traveller?

’Can you provide us with recipes from the Ashfall Waste for us to make and serve during the Harvest Festival?’

Leofric and Beau are looking for recipes from cooks of the Fire flight. If you would like to help out, please prepare to journey to the Ashfall Waste!

A chest of treasure and a reference will be your reward! If Leofric and Beau are impressed by your report, they may reward you with more items.
Rusted Treasure Chest Gentle Healer's Reference
1x Rusted Treasure Chest and 1x Healer’s Reference
1XvTtel.png
If there's a daily pinglist I'd love to be on it!
Also, can we use different dragons per day/multiple dragons at once? As I,,, uh, kind of did that!

"Well! I would certainly love to help out!" The nature dragon nodded eagerly, the crown of bones balanced perfectly on her head. Her girlfriend leant on a door, glaring at every other dragon in the room.

"Omisha, as much as we'd "love" to help, we, well, are on vacation. We can't spend the time that we- I mean Elior paid for running to and fro to get recipes for dragons we don't even know." The skydancer spoke up, getting from her position to curl her tail protectively around her lover.

The imperial loomed out of some doorway in the crowded café. Frowning.
"It doesn't matter about the money, I have millions of gems and I'm in league with the Lightweaver and her generals - granted in a guardian costume - I just want to get out of this place! Either way we are not going to that dumb smoky place again."

Meanwhile, FyreWyrm and "Jolly" (plan on renaming but too lazy to find a good name) were trying to buy some food, struggling due to the yells of the wildclaw and the mad rush of other dragons. FyreWyrm was trying not to set the whole place a-light whilst Jolly was covered in Earthshaker merchandise, several geode necklaces and bracelets and of course piles upon piles of Earth flight history books in her satchel.
"Look, if you let us past in the queue, I'll consider not setting you on fire." FyreWyrm blinked, trying to haggle her way forward.

"Fiiiiireeeeeeeeee!!" Kelvin let out a small screech at the firey skydancer, his strange spiralling body slithering through the air towards her and magnetised, electrical segments buzzing.

"What?" She turned, Jolly looking their way and padding closer over.

"The others want you!!!" He said, before continuing to spiral his way around, this time towards the cook and the others.

"Look, just because I am from the fire flight doesn't mean I can and will cook some weird food." She snorted at the suggestion, eyes grazing over Beau to tell the best way to leave him vulnerable should a fight break out, likely weak spots and how he would look on fire.

"Oh! You have to try! We get this free cook book!" Omisha pointed excitedly at the Healer's reference, probably not a cookbook.

FyreWyrm sighed, "Well, I can try and contact-"

"Great! Wooo!" Kelvin spiralled in several directions, "We get an old treasure chest too!"
If there's a daily pinglist I'd love to be on it!
Also, can we use different dragons per day/multiple dragons at once? As I,,, uh, kind of did that!

"Well! I would certainly love to help out!" The nature dragon nodded eagerly, the crown of bones balanced perfectly on her head. Her girlfriend leant on a door, glaring at every other dragon in the room.

"Omisha, as much as we'd "love" to help, we, well, are on vacation. We can't spend the time that we- I mean Elior paid for running to and fro to get recipes for dragons we don't even know." The skydancer spoke up, getting from her position to curl her tail protectively around her lover.

The imperial loomed out of some doorway in the crowded café. Frowning.
"It doesn't matter about the money, I have millions of gems and I'm in league with the Lightweaver and her generals - granted in a guardian costume - I just want to get out of this place! Either way we are not going to that dumb smoky place again."

Meanwhile, FyreWyrm and "Jolly" (plan on renaming but too lazy to find a good name) were trying to buy some food, struggling due to the yells of the wildclaw and the mad rush of other dragons. FyreWyrm was trying not to set the whole place a-light whilst Jolly was covered in Earthshaker merchandise, several geode necklaces and bracelets and of course piles upon piles of Earth flight history books in her satchel.
"Look, if you let us past in the queue, I'll consider not setting you on fire." FyreWyrm blinked, trying to haggle her way forward.

"Fiiiiireeeeeeeeee!!" Kelvin let out a small screech at the firey skydancer, his strange spiralling body slithering through the air towards her and magnetised, electrical segments buzzing.

"What?" She turned, Jolly looking their way and padding closer over.

"The others want you!!!" He said, before continuing to spiral his way around, this time towards the cook and the others.

"Look, just because I am from the fire flight doesn't mean I can and will cook some weird food." She snorted at the suggestion, eyes grazing over Beau to tell the best way to leave him vulnerable should a fight break out, likely weak spots and how he would look on fire.

"Oh! You have to try! We get this free cook book!" Omisha pointed excitedly at the Healer's reference, probably not a cookbook.

FyreWyrm sighed, "Well, I can try and contact-"

"Great! Wooo!" Kelvin spiralled in several directions, "We get an old treasure chest too!"
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@LemonySnaket There is a daily pinglist, you will be added! And of course, there are no restrictions to your creativity, your reply can include as many dragons as you like, and you may reply with different dragons every day. Thanks for playing, and I look forward to seeing what more you come up with during the week!
@LemonySnaket There is a daily pinglist, you will be added! And of course, there are no restrictions to your creativity, your reply can include as many dragons as you like, and you may reply with different dragons every day. Thanks for playing, and I look forward to seeing what more you come up with during the week!
1XvTtel.png
Sage loved holidays, and always made it a point to fly out every month for each flight's festival when he could. He'd visited the great pillar a number of times already, and knew of rather delightful dinners and shops. Last time he visited, it had been when there was an event at the Hard Rock Cafe just down the way. Today, though, he was in the mood for something new. That's what brought him here. It was crowded today, which wans't surprising really, but after some pushing and a few 'excuse me's, the mirror made his way up to the counter- just in time to see the Wildclaw shouting directions at patrons, trying to get some semblance of cooperation from the large crowd. He was just debating leaving, finding somewhere else to grab a (possibly quicker) bit to eat when he's spotted. Deer caught in firelight would be a good way to describe his expression when he was spoken to, but he doesn't make any move to struggle or escape when he's grabbed by the strange dragon and pulled further into the fray. [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55857091] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558571/55857091_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=4] At first, the only response the pair would receive from the mirror was a blank stare. It took him a moment to think the request over, that was-after all- a rather [i]long[/i] journey, and it had already taken him all morning to get here, to the pillar. The silence between them lasted for a minute or so, as Sage thought the offer over. Thankfully, he reached his decision finally, and smiles happily at the coatl and wildclaw. "Toss in a meal before I go and I'd be delighted to take a trip to snag you a recipe or two!" Light blue wings flutter slightly- or rather, shimmy a bit (there really [i]wasn't[/i] that much room in the crowd, after all. [/columns] He wasn't exactly a dragon who was too fond of treasure, but he did love a good adventure and was a rather big sucker for mystery, and who knew what was in that old trunk? "I'd even be delighted to pay for the food if you can find the time for me." He comments, chuckling to himself as he winks two of his four eyes at the other dragons. "With how crowded you are, I bet your food is fantastic!" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ((@rufusdrumknott I'd love to be added to the daily pinglist as well, please! [s]also sorry for all the edits, I'm done now >.>[/s]))
Sage loved holidays, and always made it a point to fly out every month for each flight's festival when he could. He'd visited the great pillar a number of times already, and knew of rather delightful dinners and shops. Last time he visited, it had been when there was an event at the Hard Rock Cafe just down the way. Today, though, he was in the mood for something new. That's what brought him here.

It was crowded today, which wans't surprising really, but after some pushing and a few 'excuse me's, the mirror made his way up to the counter- just in time to see the Wildclaw shouting directions at patrons, trying to get some semblance of cooperation from the large crowd.

He was just debating leaving, finding somewhere else to grab a (possibly quicker) bit to eat when he's spotted. Deer caught in firelight would be a good way to describe his expression when he was spoken to, but he doesn't make any move to struggle or escape when he's grabbed by the strange dragon and pulled further into the fray.

55857091_350.png

At first, the only response the pair would receive from the mirror was a blank stare. It took him a moment to think the request over, that was-after all- a rather long journey, and it had already taken him all morning to get here, to the pillar. The silence between them lasted for a minute or so, as Sage thought the offer over.

Thankfully, he reached his decision finally, and smiles happily at the coatl and wildclaw. "Toss in a meal before I go and I'd be delighted to take a trip to snag you a recipe or two!" Light blue wings flutter slightly- or rather, shimmy a bit (there really wasn't that much room in the crowd, after all.

He wasn't exactly a dragon who was too fond of treasure, but he did love a good adventure and was a rather big sucker for mystery, and who knew what was in that old trunk? "I'd even be delighted to pay for the food if you can find the time for me." He comments, chuckling to himself as he winks two of his four eyes at the other dragons. "With how crowded you are, I bet your food is fantastic!"
((@rufusdrumknott I'd love to be added to the daily pinglist as well, please!
also sorry for all the edits, I'm done now >.>))
xxxxnature.gifxxxxbattle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.pngxxxxgreen_machine_small.pngxxxx
Sorrel's initial confusion and reluctance quickly turned to bubbling excitement as Beau explained his partner's predicament. Orange eyes lit up like flames and pupils shrank to the tiniest slits possible as Sorrel listened. Words were met with quick nods and full body wiggles as the spiral struggled to contain her own explosive energy. Finally, however, her barely there composure cracked. [columns][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56654907] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/566550/56654907_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [nextcol] [size=4]"[b]YES!![/b]" she shrieked. The spiral cleared her throat and tried again, calmer this time. "I mean... Yes. Yes! I've [i]always[/i] wanted to travel to the Ashfall Wastes, you see! I mean I haven't been there since... well since I hatched! I'm just so... [i]curious[/i] to see what the place looks like, I mean my memories are so vague, I was so tiny and... oh would you look at me just rambling here, but what I mean to say is: I would be honored to go and snoop, I mean socialize with chefs and steal their secr-[b]techniques[/b]! Their techniques. Borrow... their techniques. I'm sure they wouldn't mind~"[/columns] The spiral giggled to herself, as the sparkle in her eyes belied the mischief hidden beneath. She looked as if she might start bursting at the seams with how she wiggled and fidgeted in elation. "So!" she chirped, volume control having clearly been thrown out the window. "When can I start! I need directions, and maybe some food to eat on the way, and I'm sure your food is delightful but fact of the matter is I can't afford the food I'd need to hold me over, so maybe we can strike a deal where I pay you back with my brilliant recipes when I return. Your food will be [i]famous[/i] mark my words!" The way she spoke; without taking a breath, it was overwhelming for most. If she didn't convince them with her enthusiasm to help, surely she'd annoy them into agreeing just to get her out of their sight. The spiral patted Beau's paw, and looked at the both of them happily "Bae, Leroy, you won't regret this. I give you my word!" she finished with a toothy grin. --------------------- ((@rufusdrumknott please add me to the pinglist as well, please!))
Sorrel's initial confusion and reluctance quickly turned to bubbling excitement as Beau explained his partner's predicament. Orange eyes lit up like flames and pupils shrank to the tiniest slits possible as Sorrel listened. Words were met with quick nods and full body wiggles as the spiral struggled to contain her own explosive energy. Finally, however, her barely there composure cracked.
"YES!!" she shrieked. The spiral cleared her throat and tried again, calmer this time. "I mean... Yes. Yes! I've always wanted to travel to the Ashfall Wastes, you see! I mean I haven't been there since... well since I hatched! I'm just so... curious to see what the place looks like, I mean my memories are so vague, I was so tiny and... oh would you look at me just rambling here, but what I mean to say is: I would be honored to go and snoop, I mean socialize with chefs and steal their secr-techniques! Their techniques. Borrow... their techniques. I'm sure they wouldn't mind~"

The spiral giggled to herself, as the sparkle in her eyes belied the mischief hidden beneath. She looked as if she might start bursting at the seams with how she wiggled and fidgeted in elation.

"So!" she chirped, volume control having clearly been thrown out the window. "When can I start! I need directions, and maybe some food to eat on the way, and I'm sure your food is delightful but fact of the matter is I can't afford the food I'd need to hold me over, so maybe we can strike a deal where I pay you back with my brilliant recipes when I return. Your food will be famous mark my words!"

The way she spoke; without taking a breath, it was overwhelming for most. If she didn't convince them with her enthusiasm to help, surely she'd annoy them into agreeing just to get her out of their sight. The spiral patted Beau's paw, and looked at the both of them happily

"Bae, Leroy, you won't regret this. I give you my word!" she finished with a toothy grin.

((@rufusdrumknott please add me to the pinglist as well, please!))
0uT7t8l.png
[font=arial][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=9607&tab=dragon&did=56396355]Fish[/url] had been quietly watching, unsure of how to hold himself in the face of a yelling dragon and the scattering customers. He had been traveling for days now, and he wasn't exactly in the mood for any arguments... The Pearlcatcher heaved a sigh as yet another dragon appeared. "Look, I just really want a cup of coffee--" Fish sighed, grumbling a little as the Coatl took hold of his claw. He was never one to turn down a stranger's request, as there was often treasure and trinkets waiting for him afterwards, but Gods, was he tired. Steeling himself and listening to the Coatl's request, Fish couldn't help but grow excited at the prospect of yet another journey. Sure, he hadn't even made it home from his previous journey, but... "Yeah, I can do that. It's been a while since I made it to the Ashfall Wastes." Fish nodded to himself, grateful for the cup of coffee that had magically made its way onto his table. Stirring a spoonful of sugar through the warm beverage, he absently wondered about Fire cuisine-- some spicy treats sure sounded nice right now... [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56396355] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563964/56396355_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ------------------ [font=arial]@rufusdrumknott please add me to the pinglist, lovely ♥
Fish had been quietly watching, unsure of how to hold himself in the face of a yelling dragon and the scattering customers. He had been traveling for days now, and he wasn't exactly in the mood for any arguments...

The Pearlcatcher heaved a sigh as yet another dragon appeared. "Look, I just really want a cup of coffee--" Fish sighed, grumbling a little as the Coatl took hold of his claw. He was never one to turn down a stranger's request, as there was often treasure and trinkets waiting for him afterwards, but Gods, was he tired. Steeling himself and listening to the Coatl's request, Fish couldn't help but grow excited at the prospect of yet another journey. Sure, he hadn't even made it home from his previous journey, but...

"Yeah, I can do that. It's been a while since I made it to the Ashfall Wastes." Fish nodded to himself, grateful for the cup of coffee that had magically made its way onto his table. Stirring a spoonful of sugar through the warm beverage, he absently wondered about Fire cuisine-- some spicy treats sure sounded nice right now...

@rufusdrumknott please add me to the pinglist, lovely ♥
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
[indent][indent]Beau, Leofric-- I'm a scout. It's what I do. Alright, some folks might say spy, but I digress. You wanted information, you got it. The Ashfall Wastes. Nice place, if you don't mind getting your feathers singed. They've got a lot of volcanic rock out there, which is important for this dish. No, you don't eat the rocks. <There's a drawing of what looks like a stone mortar and pestle here.> So you take that there [i]molcajete[/i] and you heat it up real nice, and while it's warming up you cook up all kinds of tasty stuff. Sliced meat, cactus strips, anything you wanna eat. Don't forget the peppers! You put all that in the mortar once it's warmed up and then, this is the big part, you put chunks of cheese on top. Pretty sure the chef I [s]spied on[/s] observed used dreadsheep cheese, but we have enough goats back home... Anyway, it gets all melty gooey good. Make me some. Your pal, Crow[/indent][/indent] [center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50550171] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505502/50550171_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Beau, Leofric--

I'm a scout. It's what I do.

Alright, some folks might say spy, but I digress. You wanted information, you got it.

The Ashfall Wastes. Nice place, if you don't mind getting your feathers singed. They've got a lot of volcanic rock out there, which is important for this dish. No, you don't eat the rocks.

<There's a drawing of what looks like a stone mortar and pestle here.>

So you take that there molcajete and you heat it up real nice, and while it's warming up you cook up all kinds of tasty stuff. Sliced meat, cactus strips, anything you wanna eat. Don't forget the peppers! You put all that in the mortar once it's warmed up and then, this is the big part, you put chunks of cheese on top. Pretty sure the chef I spied on observed used dreadsheep cheese, but we have enough goats back home...

Anyway, it gets all melty gooey good. Make me some.

Your pal,
Crow
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56530404] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565305/56530404_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Georgia][b]Day 1[/b] | [i]Let’s Get Cooking[/i] Aloy blinked when he entered, he knew this cafe was going to be full, but he didn’t know it was going to be [i]this[/i] full. Flinching slightly when his brethren yelled, Aloy shot him a small glare just to say he didn’t appreciate him yelling in his own establishment. [i]‘Kinda bad for business, and patrons.’[/i] Aloy noted to himself. When Aloy spotted the Coatl coming towards him it was too late. So when they grabbed him, Aloy just went with the flow of things. Letting the Coatl lead the way through the crowded place. It was too noisy to argue - not that he could argue anyways. Aloy was too tired today and his soft voice won’t be heard over the diners. After hearing the [s]Coatl’s[/s] Beau’s plea for help, Aloy nodded. He could do that. Aloy had traveled to the Wastes before, and he had the Fire Ambassador waiting on him anyways. Aloy always needed something to do - it helped him get through the days. “Sure. I can go to the Wastes. However, could I get a meal? I’m kind of tired after getting here...” Aloy mumbled to Beau, trying to make sure Beau heard him. He gave a tired smile to Leofric to show he was up to the task - and that we was going to help throughout the week. ——- [font=Georgia]May I be put on the ping list too, please? Thank you for hosting this event! <3[/center]

56530404_350.png

Day 1 | Let’s Get Cooking

Aloy blinked when he entered, he knew this cafe was going to be full, but he didn’t know it was going to be this full. Flinching slightly when his brethren yelled, Aloy shot him a small glare just to say he didn’t appreciate him yelling in his own establishment. ‘Kinda bad for business, and patrons.’ Aloy noted to himself.

When Aloy spotted the Coatl coming towards him it was too late. So when they grabbed him, Aloy just went with the flow of things. Letting the Coatl lead the way through the crowded place. It was too noisy to argue - not that he could argue anyways. Aloy was too tired today and his soft voice won’t be heard over the diners.

After hearing the Coatl’s Beau’s plea for help, Aloy nodded. He could do that. Aloy had traveled to the Wastes before, and he had the Fire Ambassador waiting on him anyways. Aloy always needed something to do - it helped him get through the days.

“Sure. I can go to the Wastes. However, could I get a meal? I’m kind of tired after getting here...” Aloy mumbled to Beau, trying to make sure Beau heard him. He gave a tired smile to Leofric to show he was up to the task - and that we was going to help throughout the week.

——-
May I be put on the ping list too, please? Thank you for hosting this event! <3
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
[columns]The spiral's lips pull up in an involuntary grimace, his orange eyes sparking with anger. But he chokes back a snarl and smoothes his features into a proper smile. "Look, frankly, I'm exhausted. I've been kept busy by my own clan preparing for Rockbreaker's Ceremony. I'm not about to fly halfway across Sorineth and interrogate some chefs for your cafe. But if there's one thing I remember about my hatchling days it's that stuff burns hot in Ashfall. A bit of charred skin is [i]part[/i] of the dish. Either that or my parents sucked at cooking. " [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54512783] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545128/54512783_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns]
The spiral's lips pull up in an involuntary grimace, his orange eyes sparking with anger. But he chokes back a snarl and smoothes his features into a proper smile. "Look, frankly, I'm exhausted. I've been kept busy by my own clan preparing for Rockbreaker's Ceremony. I'm not about to fly halfway across Sorineth and interrogate some chefs for your cafe. But if there's one thing I remember about my hatchling days it's that stuff burns hot in Ashfall. A bit of charred skin is part of the dish. Either that or my parents sucked at cooking. "
54512783_350.png
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32181477] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321815/32181477_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2781265/2#post_41367094][b]Day 1[/b][/url] (@rufusdrumknott Daily pinglist, please, thank you! ^^) Origenes had thought that the cafe would be a good place to rest and meet up, but it looks as though everyone's too excited to stay still. He sways back and forth in the sea of excited dragons and returns the Coatl's smile. "Yes, that's right. I'm Origenes, an explorer from the Sunbeam Ruins." Origenes listens carefully to the Coatl. At Beau's prompt, his eyes light up. Some of the nearby cutlery quivers, too, and begins rotating gently around him. "Why, certainly! My teammates are already out shopping for travel supplies, so we can leave shortly if needed. We won't mind heading there, but we might stop by our lair first so our [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34898612]Fire Ambassador[/url] can give us the names of useful dragons to contact. Plus our [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28592608]restaurateur[/url] might have some affiliates who can help." He produces a worn-out notepad and stub pencil. "Is there anything in particular you need? Want to concentrate on plant dishes, maybe? We run a very nice establishment at home, and they might be willing to part with a few recipes. It's a lot closer too," he says with a wink.
Day 1
(@rufusdrumknott Daily pinglist, please, thank you! ^^)
Origenes had thought that the cafe would be a good place to rest and meet up, but it looks as though everyone's too excited to stay still. He sways back and forth in the sea of excited dragons and returns the Coatl's smile.

"Yes, that's right. I'm Origenes, an explorer from the Sunbeam Ruins." Origenes listens carefully to the Coatl. At Beau's prompt, his eyes light up. Some of the nearby cutlery quivers, too, and begins rotating gently around him.

"Why, certainly! My teammates are already out shopping for travel supplies, so we can leave shortly if needed. We won't mind heading there, but we might stop by our lair first so our Fire Ambassador can give us the names of useful dragons to contact. Plus our restaurateur might have some affiliates who can help."

He produces a worn-out notepad and stub pencil. "Is there anything in particular you need? Want to concentrate on plant dishes, maybe? We run a very nice establishment at home, and they might be willing to part with a few recipes. It's a lot closer too," he says with a wink.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15