Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [over] Harvest of the Home
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center]Day 2 | Gathering and Hunting [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56588508] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565886/56588508_350.png[/img] [/url] Holata gave a soft grunt, his coal-dark eyes narrowing at the Pearlcatcher who had somehow managed to root a sizeable beast like him in place. He was none too pleased at his soothing walk being interrupted like this, but he listened patiently, algae coated tail swishing behind him. "The Labyrinth, you say?" He rumbled, something that resembled a smile growing on his toothy, rugged features. "Ye've come to the right dragon. I know nature like th'back of my claws." In moments, the hermit had melted into the tranquil gardens, completely vanished despite his massive bulk. Soon, just as fading sunlight turned the leaves to pale gold, he returned with a truly enormous...and damp...basket that nearly overflowed. [I]"Here."[/I] [Item=green shoots][item=jungle lilies][item=jungle raincatch][item=diseased fungus]
Day 2 | Gathering and Hunting

56588508_350.png

Holata gave a soft grunt, his coal-dark eyes narrowing at the Pearlcatcher who had somehow managed to root a sizeable beast like him in place. He was none too pleased at his soothing walk being interrupted like this, but he listened patiently, algae coated tail swishing behind him.

"The Labyrinth, you say?" He rumbled, something that resembled a smile growing on his toothy, rugged features. "Ye've come to the right dragon. I know nature like th'back of my claws." In moments, the hermit had melted into the tranquil gardens, completely vanished despite his massive bulk.

Soon, just as fading sunlight turned the leaves to pale gold, he returned with a truly enormous...and damp...basket that nearly overflowed. "Here."

Green Shoots Jungle Lilies Jungle Raincatch Diseased Fungus
Can I please join the daily pinglist?
Can I please join the daily pinglist?
Na5WGHa.png
[center][b]Day 2[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55617179] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556172/55617179_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Ebla inspects the list of ingredients, sniffs it thoroughly, and even nibbles a corner of the scroll. "Hm. Too much to remember. Wait here." He takes the list between his teeth and ambles off in the direction of the Behemoth, the spread of its branches dominating the eastern horizon. Some time later, he returns bedecked with tropical feathers and talismans, pulling a very large wagon containing a very small hothouse stuffed near to bursting with all manner of greens and fruits, herbs and grains, spices and vegetables. Butterflies (and a few buttersnakes) flutter in and out of the windows, and a harvest hardshell scuttles up eagerly as the wagon slows to a stop. "They gave me extra to take home," Ebla explains from under his new mask, and reaches back to pluck a [item=winter's delight] or three for the [item=harvest hardshell] to take home too.
Day 2

55617179_350.png

Ebla inspects the list of ingredients, sniffs it thoroughly, and even nibbles a corner of the scroll.

"Hm. Too much to remember. Wait here."

He takes the list between his teeth and ambles off in the direction of the Behemoth, the spread of its branches dominating the eastern horizon. Some time later, he returns bedecked with tropical feathers and talismans, pulling a very large wagon containing a very small hothouse stuffed near to bursting with all manner of greens and fruits, herbs and grains, spices and vegetables. Butterflies (and a few buttersnakes) flutter in and out of the windows, and a harvest hardshell scuttles up eagerly as the wagon slows to a stop.

"They gave me extra to take home," Ebla explains from under his new mask, and reaches back to pluck a Winter's Delight or three for the Harvest Hardshell to take home too.

I see other people are showing their dragons here, so if you want to see the group I'm roleplaying as, this tab: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/453761/1567693/2?name=&type=undefined

Omisha excitedly swirled around. Her girlfriend with an emotionless, poker face. Kelvin was distracted trying to melt a poor strawberry plant with various types of acid and FyreWyrm was trying to not cause the largest wildfire since the battle between fire and nature.
The others were standing awkwardly, trying to process what was happening.
"I am NOT getting my claws dirty in that ugly, brown and green under-growth!" Elior hissed, trying to stumble back but failing, as if glued to the spot.

"Give that to me." The plague dragon growled, grabbing the list of ingredients.
She turned and knocked an arrow, covered in seeds and greenery, and fired it into the ground. From there beautiful bushes and threads and flora bloomed from the arrow.
"There. Easy." She sighed, looking gloomy as to wasting a good arrow on some grocery list.
"Well that was easier than the first time eh?" "Jolly" remarked, "Oh! Can we take some with us too? Those red berries look delicious."
"Uh,,, no!" The spined skydancer stopped her.
"Why?"
"They're poisonous!"
"What?!"
"Uh,,, don't tell pearlcatcher and spiral." She muttered, as the group led their way further into the gardens.
I see other people are showing their dragons here, so if you want to see the group I'm roleplaying as, this tab: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/453761/1567693/2?name=&type=undefined

Omisha excitedly swirled around. Her girlfriend with an emotionless, poker face. Kelvin was distracted trying to melt a poor strawberry plant with various types of acid and FyreWyrm was trying to not cause the largest wildfire since the battle between fire and nature.
The others were standing awkwardly, trying to process what was happening.
"I am NOT getting my claws dirty in that ugly, brown and green under-growth!" Elior hissed, trying to stumble back but failing, as if glued to the spot.

"Give that to me." The plague dragon growled, grabbing the list of ingredients.
She turned and knocked an arrow, covered in seeds and greenery, and fired it into the ground. From there beautiful bushes and threads and flora bloomed from the arrow.
"There. Easy." She sighed, looking gloomy as to wasting a good arrow on some grocery list.
"Well that was easier than the first time eh?" "Jolly" remarked, "Oh! Can we take some with us too? Those red berries look delicious."
"Uh,,, no!" The spined skydancer stopped her.
"Why?"
"They're poisonous!"
"What?!"
"Uh,,, don't tell pearlcatcher and spiral." She muttered, as the group led their way further into the gardens.
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
[center]Day 2: Gathering and Hunting [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51753556] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517536/51753556_350.png[/img] [/url] Eco was not one to leave home, but Clan Leader Jarvis had insisted everyone travel to Dragonhome for Rockbreaker's. Eco joined in as reluctantly as his body and heart could manage. The festivities however were too loud and he had to escape into a much quieter corner, one that was surprizingly more full of vegetation and life than he had expected. It was calming. The appearance of the two dragons had given him a heart attack. A most quiet and awkward dragon, Eco held the list they had handed him in his claws as if it was about to bite him. Nature? Did they want plants? What foods were involved in a harvest feast? Looking down at the list he read the items on it to find... he had no idea what most of these were. He knew fish, he took care of his fish, he loved his tasty seafood critters. Some of them he even loved enough to never eat. The majority of the things on this list was not seafood. He opened his mouth to speak only to find the two had disappeared as he was sitting there clutching the paper and mildly panicking. "...ah.." At the very least, he could gather the fish. Maybe put them in a tank so they'd live longer and keep their freshness? Maybe feed them too. Happy seafood tasted better. The border between Dragonhome and the Viridian Labyrinth was made up of a large body of water. Here Eco spotted and immediately scooped up as many sea sparrows as he could. [item=sea sparrow] He had a small school of them back in his lake at the lair. His reluctance to leave and go... anywhere at all meant he had always thought they were a species that was only found in the Windswept Plateau. He hadn't realized Dragonhome and the Labyrinth also had them, and in such large numbers! Diving back into the waters he searched around for more and each return he had found something. It held so many sea creatures! Squid, crabs, and yet more fish! [item=dumpling squid][item=blue swimmer crab][item=wild green discus] Bringing back a small mountain of seafood, he set up a small holding area and... awkwardly waited some distance off as the seafood gets prepped. [/center] (These are all the seafood that you can get in both Nature and Earth from fishing.)
Day 2: Gathering and Hunting

51753556_350.png

Eco was not one to leave home, but Clan Leader Jarvis had insisted everyone travel to Dragonhome for Rockbreaker's. Eco joined in as reluctantly as his body and heart could manage. The festivities however were too loud and he had to escape into a much quieter corner, one that was surprizingly more full of vegetation and life than he had expected. It was calming. The appearance of the two dragons had given him a heart attack.

A most quiet and awkward dragon, Eco held the list they had handed him in his claws as if it was about to bite him. Nature? Did they want plants? What foods were involved in a harvest feast? Looking down at the list he read the items on it to find... he had no idea what most of these were. He knew fish, he took care of his fish, he loved his tasty seafood critters. Some of them he even loved enough to never eat. The majority of the things on this list was not seafood. He opened his mouth to speak only to find the two had disappeared as he was sitting there clutching the paper and mildly panicking.

"...ah.."

At the very least, he could gather the fish. Maybe put them in a tank so they'd live longer and keep their freshness? Maybe feed them too. Happy seafood tasted better.

The border between Dragonhome and the Viridian Labyrinth was made up of a large body of water. Here Eco spotted and immediately scooped up as many sea sparrows as he could.

Sea Sparrow

He had a small school of them back in his lake at the lair. His reluctance to leave and go... anywhere at all meant he had always thought they were a species that was only found in the Windswept Plateau. He hadn't realized Dragonhome and the Labyrinth also had them, and in such large numbers! Diving back into the waters he searched around for more and each return he had found something. It held so many sea creatures! Squid, crabs, and yet more fish!

Dumpling Squid Blue Swimmer Crab Wild Green Discus

Bringing back a small mountain of seafood, he set up a small holding area and... awkwardly waited some distance off as the seafood gets prepped.

(These are all the seafood that you can get in both Nature and Earth from fishing.)
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
Thanks again for your incredible replies, everyone! I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment so I'm going to take a break before sending out the rest of Sunday's daily prizes. In the mean time, here's day 3! As a reminder, replies for day 2 are eligible for the daily raffle until 17:00 today, but replies to today will be eligible for the next 24 hours starting from now. Daily pinglist @LemonySnaket @splatterdoodle @CaTYstrophe @Sharkra @ghostlyplants @Disillusionist @SunstonePhoenix @Martine @Gladicent @Solstices @Paintra @ArtemisAgrotera @BillyRuffian @ratdealer @PikaLink @dreamclaws @LadyOfTheSkies [center][size=4][b]Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion[/b][/size][/center] [center][i]GOT YOUR OUTFIT READY FOR THE HARVEST FESTIVAL?[/i] Of course not. Come visit Khupira’s General Store to get a makeover fit for dancing with the Earthshaker himself![/center] The posters were tacked onto every table, every roof, and even on some of the wares being sold at Dragonhome’s own marketplace. Some lay littered on the floor from having been torn off and cast aside by irritated vendors, but their purpose has been fulfilled - you saw them. Fashion conscious or otherwise, it’s probably a good idea to make sure you’ll have a presentable outfit for the big day. You catch a poster as it flies overhead, and head to the address listed on it. The little shop is quite crowded, but even so, a dragon descends upon you as soon as you enter. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=709629][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7097/709629_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The Imperial gives you a sharp look that doesn’t seem quite fitting for a tailor. She is covered in pieces of cloth and tape measures, but you think that pieces of armour might look better on her. ‘I’m sorry,’ she says at last, ‘but I am not sure what I can do for you.’ Ouch. You haven’t even been here two minutes. A Spiral, holding a pile of clothes as a Fae customer twirls around in a little dress for the benefit of her friends, chuckles and says, ‘I’m sure there’s nothing beyond you, Meissa.’ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42158546][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421586/42158546_350.png[/img][/url][/center] ‘Yes, well ...' Meissa hesitates. ‘No, indeed. I can make something, and you, Khupira, will not be wanting for material. But ...' Meissa eyes you critically again. ‘I will need help. Or to be more accurate, [i]you[/i], customer, are in need of help. [b]‘There are many skilled designers in the Starfall Isles. Visit my friends there to find an outfit design that will suit you.’[/b] ------ Khupira and Meissa advise you to visit the tailors of the Arcane flight in order to find an outfit design you will like. If you would like to take their advice, please journey to the Starfall Isles and come back with your report! A chest of treasure and an item of clothing for the day of the festival will be your reward! If Khupira and Meissa are particularly inspired by the design you bring back, they may reward you with more items. [center][item=rusted treasure chest][item=nebula starsilk shawl] [size=1]1x Rusted Treasure Chest and 1x Nebula Starsilk piece[/size][/center] [center][b]Tuesday's Badge[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643042269812752385/646327081768189953/outfits.png[/img] [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643042269812752385/646327081768189953/outfits.png[/img][/code] [size=1][s]No I didn't forget the first time shhh[/s][/size][/center]
Thanks again for your incredible replies, everyone! I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment so I'm going to take a break before sending out the rest of Sunday's daily prizes. In the mean time, here's day 3!

As a reminder, replies for day 2 are eligible for the daily raffle until 17:00 today, but replies to today will be eligible for the next 24 hours starting from now.

Daily pinglist
@LemonySnaket @splatterdoodle @CaTYstrophe @Sharkra @ghostlyplants @Disillusionist @SunstonePhoenix @Martine @Gladicent @Solstices @Paintra @ArtemisAgrotera @BillyRuffian @ratdealer @PikaLink @dreamclaws @LadyOfTheSkies
Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion
GOT YOUR OUTFIT READY FOR THE HARVEST FESTIVAL?
Of course not. Come visit Khupira’s General Store to get a makeover fit for dancing with the Earthshaker himself!

The posters were tacked onto every table, every roof, and even on some of the wares being sold at Dragonhome’s own marketplace. Some lay littered on the floor from having been torn off and cast aside by irritated vendors, but their purpose has been fulfilled - you saw them.

Fashion conscious or otherwise, it’s probably a good idea to make sure you’ll have a presentable outfit for the big day. You catch a poster as it flies overhead, and head to the address listed on it.

The little shop is quite crowded, but even so, a dragon descends upon you as soon as you enter.
709629_350.png

The Imperial gives you a sharp look that doesn’t seem quite fitting for a tailor. She is covered in pieces of cloth and tape measures, but you think that pieces of armour might look better on her.

‘I’m sorry,’ she says at last, ‘but I am not sure what I can do for you.’

Ouch. You haven’t even been here two minutes.

A Spiral, holding a pile of clothes as a Fae customer twirls around in a little dress for the benefit of her friends, chuckles and says, ‘I’m sure there’s nothing beyond you, Meissa.’
42158546_350.png

‘Yes, well ...' Meissa hesitates. ‘No, indeed. I can make something, and you, Khupira, will not be wanting for material. But ...' Meissa eyes you critically again. ‘I will need help. Or to be more accurate, you, customer, are in need of help.

‘There are many skilled designers in the Starfall Isles. Visit my friends there to find an outfit design that will suit you.’

Khupira and Meissa advise you to visit the tailors of the Arcane flight in order to find an outfit design you will like. If you would like to take their advice, please journey to the Starfall Isles and come back with your report!

A chest of treasure and an item of clothing for the day of the festival will be your reward! If Khupira and Meissa are particularly inspired by the design you bring back, they may reward you with more items.
Rusted Treasure Chest Nebula Starsilk Shawl
1x Rusted Treasure Chest and 1x Nebula Starsilk piece
Tuesday's Badge
outfits.png
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643042269812752385/646327081768189953/outfits.png[/img]
No I didn't forget the first time shhh
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
[center][u][b][size=5]Day 2: Gathering[/b][/u][/center] Talking trees were no strangers to Mahogony - he himself, as well as many of his family and friends had adapted a thick camouflage te blend in within their home in the Veridian. It was no wonder then, that tree colored dragon spotted the agitated spiral rather quickly in her perch within the trees. [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50219080] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502191/50219080_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=4] Abiliene seemed to be her name- and a rather pretty one at that. From the sounds of it, she and her pearlcatcher friend- he wasn't quite sure what to call her, yet- were having some troubles gathering in preparation for their upcoming festival. Ever the one to help, especially when it came to his home territory (couldn't have dragons getting themselves lost in the shrieking wilds, now could we?), Mahogony was ready to launch himself up into the tree... But Abiliene seemed to reach that same conclusion rather quickly, and the fur ladden dragon soon found himself face to face with a scroll he could barely make out with all of this waving going on. [/columns] He laughs, a wide smile spreading over his features as he nods towards his fellow spiral. "I'd love to help out- and you're right-" A claw raises up to grab at the scroll, holding it still long enough for him to read through it. "It shouldn't be very hard at all! I know my way around the Veridian rather well." [b]"Give me a few hours, and I'll be flying back with all that you need."[/b] ----------------------- Mahogony was a dragon who made a habit of being true to his word- and today was no exception. He'd known where to gather nearly all of the requested ingredients, and could ask other members of his forest for assistance with those that he couldn't find. By the time he came back, he had several gathering baskets strapped to his sides, as well as a second dragon in tow... [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52828289] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528283/52828289_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=4] Moss had been a bit difficult to convince to leave his lair this morning- he was more of a 'stay at home' dragon when he wasn't working, and didn't like to travel outside of the Veridian all that frequently. He, too, had several gathering baskets strapped to his sides, filled to the brim with a number of goodies from the Earth Dragons' list...
Day 2: Gathering

Talking trees were no strangers to Mahogony - he himself, as well as many of his family and friends had adapted a thick camouflage te blend in within their home in the Veridian. It was no wonder then, that tree colored dragon spotted the agitated spiral rather quickly in her perch within the trees.

50219080_350.png
Abiliene seemed to be her name- and a rather pretty one at that. From the sounds of it, she and her pearlcatcher friend- he wasn't quite sure what to call her, yet- were having some troubles gathering in preparation for their upcoming festival.

Ever the one to help, especially when it came to his home territory (couldn't have dragons getting themselves lost in the shrieking wilds, now could we?), Mahogony was ready to launch himself up into the tree...

But Abiliene seemed to reach that same conclusion rather quickly, and the fur ladden dragon soon found himself face to face with a scroll he could barely make out with all of this waving going on.

He laughs, a wide smile spreading over his features as he nods towards his fellow spiral. "I'd love to help out- and you're right-" A claw raises up to grab at the scroll, holding it still long enough for him to read through it. "It shouldn't be very hard at all! I know my way around the Veridian rather well."

"Give me a few hours, and I'll be flying back with all that you need."

Mahogony was a dragon who made a habit of being true to his word- and today was no exception. He'd known where to gather nearly all of the requested ingredients, and could ask other members of his forest for assistance with those that he couldn't find. By the time he came back, he had several gathering baskets strapped to his sides, as well as a second dragon in tow...

52828289_350.png
Moss had been a bit difficult to convince to leave his lair this morning- he was more of a 'stay at home' dragon when he wasn't working, and didn't like to travel outside of the Veridian all that frequently.

He, too, had several gathering baskets strapped to his sides, filled to the brim with a number of goodies from the Earth Dragons' list...
xxxxnature.gifxxxxbattle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.pngxxxxgreen_machine_small.pngxxxx
Mesmer had never considered himself to be a fashion-forward type of dragon- much to the contrary, actually. There were rare occasions where he would dress himself, mostly for holidays and other grand events, but typically? He just chose to show off his brightly colored and patterned scales. There wasn't, after all, all that much that he owned that didn't clash with said bright colors. While it hadn't been his plan when he made the trip to market today, the signs had caught his attention, and reminded him of his dilemma. If he really wanted to make a statement come the festival, he'd need to go in something than just his own scales. Given the circumstances, it only made sense to go to a professional. The shop was rather busy when he made his way inside, enough so that the mirror debated leaving and heading him to see if his clans local tailor, Shatter, had time available to help him out. He had his heart set on an outfit for the holiday now, after all... he wasn't about to finish the day without getting at least an idea for what to wear. When the significantly larger imperial is suddenly talking to him then, telling him that he wasn't sure what to do for him... well, he'd be lying if he said he didn't deflate a little bit. It did make sense, though- his coloring, while bright and bold, did make it difficult for clothing pieces to compete and compliment the unusual coloring. He was just thinking about leaving when the Starfall Isles are mentioned-the suggestion putting a renewed vigor in his motions. "So you're saying if I can bring you back some design ideas, you'd be willing to try helping me?" He doesn't really give the imperial nor her assistant a chance to reply before he's out the door, on his way to the Arcane territories without so much as a second thought. ------------------------------- It wasn't until the next day that the mirror made his way back to the shop, a thick scroll in his claws and huge grin on his face as he makes his way inside. It doesn't take him long to hunt down Meissa, and he waits patiently for her to wrap up whatever she's doing with her previous customer before he slinks forwards, scroll rolling open to show off the design the arcane tailors he'd visited had finally settled on. [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49462309&skin=0&apparel=23114,23116,23115,23117,23113,28815,1753&xt=dressing.png[/img] [size=5]"Do you think you could make something like this..?"[/center]
Mesmer had never considered himself to be a fashion-forward type of dragon- much to the contrary, actually. There were rare occasions where he would dress himself, mostly for holidays and other grand events, but typically? He just chose to show off his brightly colored and patterned scales.

There wasn't, after all, all that much that he owned that didn't clash with said bright colors. While it hadn't been his plan when he made the trip to market today, the signs had caught his attention, and reminded him of his dilemma. If he really wanted to make a statement come the festival, he'd need to go in something than just his own scales.

Given the circumstances, it only made sense to go to a professional.

The shop was rather busy when he made his way inside, enough so that the mirror debated leaving and heading him to see if his clans local tailor, Shatter, had time available to help him out. He had his heart set on an outfit for the holiday now, after all... he wasn't about to finish the day without getting at least an idea for what to wear.

When the significantly larger imperial is suddenly talking to him then, telling him that he wasn't sure what to do for him... well, he'd be lying if he said he didn't deflate a little bit. It did make sense, though- his coloring, while bright and bold, did make it difficult for clothing pieces to compete and compliment the unusual coloring.

He was just thinking about leaving when the Starfall Isles are mentioned-the suggestion putting a renewed vigor in his motions. "So you're saying if I can bring you back some design ideas, you'd be willing to try helping me?" He doesn't really give the imperial nor her assistant a chance to reply before he's out the door, on his way to the Arcane territories without so much as a second thought.

It wasn't until the next day that the mirror made his way back to the shop, a thick scroll in his claws and huge grin on his face as he makes his way inside. It doesn't take him long to hunt down Meissa, and he waits patiently for her to wrap up whatever she's doing with her previous customer before he slinks forwards, scroll rolling open to show off the design the arcane tailors he'd visited had finally settled on.
dragon?did=49462309&skin=0&apparel=23114,23116,23115,23117,23113,28815,1753&xt=dressing.png

"Do you think you could make something like this..?"
xxxxnature.gifxxxxbattle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.pngxxxxgreen_machine_small.pngxxxx
[center][b]Day Two[/b][/center] [columns]Skif has formally decided that she needs a day off. Not because of this whole Festival thing or anything. No, it’s just the fact that Quidgat smacked Navarro across the head and the whiny Pearlcatcher decided to find someone else to bug. This Shadow tundra wasn’t much a fan of this whole nature thing, but it’s better that a splash of water in the face.[nextcol] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49862745] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498628/49862745_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] Suddenly, as if a curse, the trees themselves start complaining. The tough Tundra jumps back, startled, her fur flaring for a moment as she listened. So they were hunting plants? ... Now? Isn’t the fest going on like right now? She’d do her best to continue on her tired way, but she felt something hold her paws to the ground as the Pearlcatcher turned her gaze over. Skif gave an exaggerated sigh as she walked over. A dragon or two? Yes, she knew like, fifteen. And she didn’t particularly like most of them, honestly. She doesn’t bother to try and read the scroll, not intent on helping them properly- especially when she was asked to cross all the way over into the Viridian Labryth. A bored expression crossing her face, she’d sigh as if in defeat, starting to saunter over to the border. About a half-hour later she’d return, clutching something in her claw. “Sorry, this was all I could scrounge up.” [item= Desert Scrub] x1 [center][b]Day Three[/b][/center] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20241941] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202420/20241941_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][i]No[/i] choice in fashion was beyond dear old Navarro. In fact, the Pearlcatcher was primed and ready for the Birdskull’s journey into the Ceremony- but fliers tacked to everything including the hat he thought he lost for a moment seemed to sway him otherwise. What could be [i]better[/i] for Rockbreaker’s fashion than the rockbreakers themselves?[/columns] Sauntering into the shop like he owned it, he’d cast a curious look across the aesthetics that clashed so heavily with his own. His ears caught a rather rude remark, one that he suspected was for someone much less beautiful than he before realizing there was no one else in the shop. “Wh-“ he sputtered as he realized the sharp glare was meant for him- the Spiral’s help didn’t help, as he already seemed to be on the verge of tears. “Star-“ he coughed, “Starfall Isles? Alright just a moment.” He’d back away, his wings flaring out as he stepped outside the shop. A distant shout of “[i]Navarro?!?[/i]” rang from a different voice outside- if the shopkeepers looked, the would see a pair of dumbfounded goat-eyed Fae watching him leave. A couple hours would pass before the Pearlie made his way back. “I- think- I have a wonderful cloths?? Is this good?” [outfit=1005387] Seems he just kinda... made his outfit browner?
Day Two
Skif has formally decided that she needs a day off.

Not because of this whole Festival thing or anything. No, it’s just the fact that Quidgat smacked Navarro across the head and the whiny Pearlcatcher decided to find someone else to bug. This Shadow tundra wasn’t much a fan of this whole nature thing, but it’s better that a splash of water in the face.

49862745_350.png

Suddenly, as if a curse, the trees themselves start complaining. The tough Tundra jumps back, startled, her fur flaring for a moment as she listened. So they were hunting plants? ... Now? Isn’t the fest going on like right now?

She’d do her best to continue on her tired way, but she felt something hold her paws to the ground as the Pearlcatcher turned her gaze over. Skif gave an exaggerated sigh as she walked over.

A dragon or two? Yes, she knew like, fifteen. And she didn’t particularly like most of them, honestly. She doesn’t bother to try and read the scroll, not intent on helping them properly- especially when she was asked to cross all the way over into the Viridian Labryth.

A bored expression crossing her face, she’d sigh as if in defeat, starting to saunter over to the border. About a half-hour later she’d return, clutching something in her claw.

“Sorry, this was all I could scrounge up.”

Desert Scrub x1
Day Three

20241941_350.png
No choice in fashion was beyond dear old Navarro.

In fact, the Pearlcatcher was primed and ready for the Birdskull’s journey into the Ceremony- but fliers tacked to everything including the hat he thought he lost for a moment seemed to sway him otherwise. What could be better for Rockbreaker’s fashion than the rockbreakers themselves?

Sauntering into the shop like he owned it, he’d cast a curious look across the aesthetics that clashed so heavily with his own. His ears caught a rather rude remark, one that he suspected was for someone much less beautiful than he before realizing there was no one else in the shop.

“Wh-“ he sputtered as he realized the sharp glare was meant for him- the Spiral’s help didn’t help, as he already seemed to be on the verge of tears. “Star-“ he coughed, “Starfall Isles? Alright just a moment.” He’d back away, his wings flaring out as he stepped outside the shop. A distant shout of “Navarro?!?” rang from a different voice outside- if the shopkeepers looked, the would see a pair of dumbfounded goat-eyed Fae watching him leave.

A couple hours would pass before the Pearlie made his way back. “I- think- I have a wonderful cloths?? Is this good?”

Not Found

Seems he just kinda... made his outfit browner?
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
[center]Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49357862] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493579/49357862_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Zenya was offended. She knew tailors often had trouble finding clothing to complement her odd coloring, especially since she only accepted outfits she found suitably mysterious for a magical fortune-teller such as herself. But the way that rude imperial had seemed to blame her instead of her own ineptitude! And she had asked Zenya to go out of her way and travel all the way to another flight... The pearlcatcher didn't like arcane dragons. Perhaps it was because of her own insecurities about her bright pink coloring, which always seemed to make others underestimate her. Whatever her reasoning, Zenya did not go to the Starfall Isles. Instead, she traveled south. She had always felt a kinship with shadow dragons. The next day, Zenya returned with a sketch of an outfit. She had shredded several others--with her criticism, mostly, but occasionally with her claws--for not being suitable for a powerful dragon such as herself. Finally, however, one of the Shadow tailors had produced something to her liking. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49357862&skin=0&apparel=15271,30834,30831,30833,30835,28802,28799&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] She haughtily presented the drawing to Meissa. "Is this adequate for your purposes?" she said. Zenya didn't know whether it was obvious that it didn't come from the Starfall Isles, but then again she didn't really care what this dragon thought of her.
Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion

49357862_350.png

Zenya was offended.

She knew tailors often had trouble finding clothing to complement her odd coloring, especially since she only accepted outfits she found suitably mysterious for a magical fortune-teller such as herself. But the way that rude imperial had seemed to blame her instead of her own ineptitude! And she had asked Zenya to go out of her way and travel all the way to another flight...

The pearlcatcher didn't like arcane dragons. Perhaps it was because of her own insecurities about her bright pink coloring, which always seemed to make others underestimate her. Whatever her reasoning, Zenya did not go to the Starfall Isles. Instead, she traveled south. She had always felt a kinship with shadow dragons.

The next day, Zenya returned with a sketch of an outfit. She had shredded several others--with her criticism, mostly, but occasionally with her claws--for not being suitable for a powerful dragon such as herself. Finally, however, one of the Shadow tailors had produced something to her liking.
dragon?did=49357862&skin=0&apparel=15271,30834,30831,30833,30835,28802,28799&xt=dressing.png

She haughtily presented the drawing to Meissa. "Is this adequate for your purposes?" she said. Zenya didn't know whether it was obvious that it didn't come from the Starfall Isles, but then again she didn't really care what this dragon thought of her.
VDwNYPe.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15