Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [over] Harvest of the Home
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
[center][font=arial][b]Day 2: Gathering and Hunting[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56396355] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563964/56396355_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=arial]Fish curls his nose, wriggling in an attempt to free his feet from the roots that seemed to gently hold him in place. The Pearlcatcher tumbles as the roots suddenly disappear, throwing him off balance. "Mages," he grumbles, more to himself than to the two dragonesses smiling at him. "The Viridian Labyrinth, huh?" he then ponders, sitting himself down and pulling a hand-drawn map from one of his many satchels, turning it this way and that. "Hmm, yes," he muses, turning the crumpled parchment upside down once more before jabbing a finger at the map. "Yes, it's not far. I'll see what I can find!" [center][img]http://keywordprofile.com/img/VGVuIEhvdXJzIExhdGVy-128x128.jpg[/img][/center] [font=arial]"NOW I understand why they call it a LABYRINTH." Fish drags himself back into the garden. There's leaves and branches in his manes and outfit and he's smudged with dirt. "BUT!" he then exclaims, rummaging through his satchels, "I found things." [center][item=Fir Branch][item=Brussels Sprouts][item=Water Lettuce][item=Lost Lute][item=Seed Fern Fossil][item=Strangler][item=Bladed Flatleaf][item=Leaf Beetle][/center] [font=arial]Fish remains quiet for a moment, assessing the items the dragons around him brought, brown eyes moving between their [i]ingredients[/i] and his pile of... stuff. The Pearlcatcher takes a breath and sighs, pinching his nose. "...Hey, can't say I didn't try!" ------------------------ [center][font=arial][b]Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56396355] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563964/56396355_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=arial]The Pearlcatcher squinted, looking up at the Imperial. "Do... do I know you?" he mumbled, snorting as Meissa turned away, seemingly uninterested in conversing with the adventurer and his dirty outfit. Fish took this opportunity to review what he was [i]actually[/i] wearing. Squirming through the crowded store, he found a mirror (the reflective kind) and sat himself down. More than half of his gear had been acquired over time. His vest was beginning to tear at the elbows and he was pretty certain he was carrying about a few kilos of sand in the creases of his mantle. "...it's not so bad," the Pearlcatcher mumbled to himself. He never liked fancy clothing-- but heck if some snooty Imperial was going to tell him he couldn't look good. Fish got up and bolted out the door, making way for the Starfall Isles. It took a while, but sure enough, Fish returned. He had donned what he deemed a "fancy" outfit, complete with hat (and feather!) "How's this, huh? Not so bad for your badlands wanderer, huh?" the Pearlcatcher grinned, sitting himself in front of a mirror. No way he would tell Meissa how [i]utterly uncomfortable he was right now[/i]. She didn't have to know. [columns][outfit=1005458][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56396355&skin=0&apparel=1395,690,12902,19637,9448,21864&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Day 2: Gathering and Hunting

56396355_350.png

Fish curls his nose, wriggling in an attempt to free his feet from the roots that seemed to gently hold him in place. The Pearlcatcher tumbles as the roots suddenly disappear, throwing him off balance. "Mages," he grumbles, more to himself than to the two dragonesses smiling at him. "The Viridian Labyrinth, huh?" he then ponders, sitting himself down and pulling a hand-drawn map from one of his many satchels, turning it this way and that.

"Hmm, yes," he muses, turning the crumpled parchment upside down once more before jabbing a finger at the map. "Yes, it's not far. I'll see what I can find!"

VGVuIEhvdXJzIExhdGVy-128x128.jpg

"NOW I understand why they call it a LABYRINTH." Fish drags himself back into the garden. There's leaves and branches in his manes and outfit and he's smudged with dirt.

"BUT!" he then exclaims, rummaging through his satchels, "I found things."

Fir Branch Brussels Sprouts Water Lettuce Lost Lute Seed Fern Fossil Strangler Bladed Flatleaf Leaf Beetle

Fish remains quiet for a moment, assessing the items the dragons around him brought, brown eyes moving between their ingredients and his pile of... stuff. The Pearlcatcher takes a breath and sighs, pinching his nose. "...Hey, can't say I didn't try!"

Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion

56396355_350.png

The Pearlcatcher squinted, looking up at the Imperial. "Do... do I know you?" he mumbled, snorting as Meissa turned away, seemingly uninterested in conversing with the adventurer and his dirty outfit.

Fish took this opportunity to review what he was actually wearing. Squirming through the crowded store, he found a mirror (the reflective kind) and sat himself down. More than half of his gear had been acquired over time. His vest was beginning to tear at the elbows and he was pretty certain he was carrying about a few kilos of sand in the creases of his mantle.

"...it's not so bad," the Pearlcatcher mumbled to himself. He never liked fancy clothing-- but heck if some snooty Imperial was going to tell him he couldn't look good. Fish got up and bolted out the door, making way for the Starfall Isles.

It took a while, but sure enough, Fish returned. He had donned what he deemed a "fancy" outfit, complete with hat (and feather!) "How's this, huh? Not so bad for your badlands wanderer, huh?" the Pearlcatcher grinned, sitting himself in front of a mirror. No way he would tell Meissa how utterly uncomfortable he was right now. She didn't have to know.
Not Found
dragon?did=56396355&skin=0&apparel=1395,690,12902,19637,9448,21864&xt=dressing.png
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
DAY 3 (Can you add me to the daily pinglist?) To Haitsuzan, the fellow Imperial in front of her was quite daunting, given the tone of her dismissive voice and her demeanor. She already started to doubt her appearance here, before a Spiral approached both of them. And so, it was then she offered Haitsuzan a job, to travel over to the Starfall Isles and take advice from the outfit designers there. Haitsuzan nodded towards the Spiral, before launching off into the air. It wasn’t going to be short flight be any means. As she gained altitude and soared over the landscape, she felt a momentary peace. The Imperial was not the most social of dragons, and she enjoyed the times that she spent alone. She could have brought a partner along for companionship during the long flight, but she preferred her own company. Several times she descended to stop and rest, the landscape gradually becoming more and more of the destination she was traveling to. Finally, she arrived at the Isles, and on the ground, she spotted ongoing activities of dragons bustling about. She landed to find a group of dragons dressing up, and searched the area for the tailors who helped them. After having a conversation with the tailors, and measurements along her body, Haitsuzan and the tailors set to work together to create the outfit. It wasn’t until long before she was able to piece together an outfit with the tailors’ help. Soon enough, she was flying back, and settled in front of the Spiral and the Imperial, her new outfit rippling in behind her. Haitsuzan rotated silently in a circle to show off the entirety, letting the dragons in front of her judge what she was wearing, then she waited patiently. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22182278] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221823/22182278_350.png[/img] [/url]
DAY 3
(Can you add me to the daily pinglist?)

To Haitsuzan, the fellow Imperial in front of her was quite daunting, given the tone of her dismissive voice and her demeanor. She already started to doubt her appearance here, before a Spiral approached both of them. And so, it was then she offered Haitsuzan a job, to travel over to the Starfall Isles and take advice from the outfit designers there.

Haitsuzan nodded towards the Spiral, before launching off into the air. It wasn’t going to be short flight be any means. As she gained altitude and soared over the landscape, she felt a momentary peace. The Imperial was not the most social of dragons, and she enjoyed the times that she spent alone. She could have brought a partner along for companionship during the long flight, but she preferred her own company.

Several times she descended to stop and rest, the landscape gradually becoming more and more of the destination she was traveling to. Finally, she arrived at the Isles, and on the ground, she spotted ongoing activities of dragons bustling about. She landed to find a group of dragons dressing up, and searched the area for the tailors who helped them.

After having a conversation with the tailors, and measurements along her body, Haitsuzan and the tailors set to work together to create the outfit. It wasn’t until long before she was able to piece together an outfit with the tailors’ help. Soon enough, she was flying back, and settled in front of the Spiral and the Imperial, her new outfit rippling in behind her.

Haitsuzan rotated silently in a circle to show off the entirety, letting the dragons in front of her judge what she was wearing, then she waited patiently.

22182278_350.png

MyfNmKq.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42356273] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423563/42356273_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2781265/5#post_41387138][b]Day 3[/b][/url] "Excuse me! Tailor! I wish to--" The Guardian finds herself cut off by Meissa's abrupt assessment. She listens in stunned indignation, her frills quivering. "Ah, but I only wanted to..." Iduna trails off, and blue sparks erupt from her scales as she takes in the full import of Meissa's words. "Well, I [i]never[/i]!" she gasps, and she storms away in a huff. Back she goes to her trading barge, and most of her aides notice and prudently stay out of her way. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54499358]Conrad[/url], one of the few who doesn't take any lip from her, is also the only one to approach her. "Bad service?" he asks laconically. "Absolutely! They told me to take my business to the Starfall Isles. I couldn't believe it...and I was told they were the best, too. Cast off, Conrad. Let's get away from here." "Aye. Where to?" "To the Starfall Isles, of course! Weren't you listening?! [i]I[/i] certainly was." [center]~ ~ ~[/center] Some days later, the trading barge returns. Iduna is aboard it again, and she sweeps into the shop once more. "I must thank you for your timely advice. I went to the Starfall Isles as you recommended, and I made quite a tidy profit from trading textiles and accessories. As for my outfit, I shall settle for what I have, thank you very much. Perhaps this place just isn't the best fit for me." With a last sparkling wink, she strides out. She would have been happy with a designer dress -- but to Iduna, when all's said and done, gold is the sweetest anodyne.
Day 3
"Excuse me! Tailor! I wish to--" The Guardian finds herself cut off by Meissa's abrupt assessment. She listens in stunned indignation, her frills quivering.

"Ah, but I only wanted to..." Iduna trails off, and blue sparks erupt from her scales as she takes in the full import of Meissa's words. "Well, I never!" she gasps, and she storms away in a huff.

Back she goes to her trading barge, and most of her aides notice and prudently stay out of her way. Conrad, one of the few who doesn't take any lip from her, is also the only one to approach her. "Bad service?" he asks laconically.

"Absolutely! They told me to take my business to the Starfall Isles. I couldn't believe it...and I was told they were the best, too. Cast off, Conrad. Let's get away from here."

"Aye. Where to?"

"To the Starfall Isles, of course! Weren't you listening?! I certainly was."
~ ~ ~
Some days later, the trading barge returns. Iduna is aboard it again, and she sweeps into the shop once more.

"I must thank you for your timely advice. I went to the Starfall Isles as you recommended, and I made quite a tidy profit from trading textiles and accessories. As for my outfit, I shall settle for what I have, thank you very much. Perhaps this place just isn't the best fit for me."

With a last sparkling wink, she strides out. She would have been happy with a designer dress -- but to Iduna, when all's said and done, gold is the sweetest anodyne.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[center]Day 3.[/center] A group of dragons were led to the shop. Not the normal grouping of powerful elementals and professionals in their chosen careers. No, a more common folk - you could say - but at the same time... not exactly. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55757751] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557578/55757751_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46701566] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467016/46701566_350.png[/img] [/url] "Come on Oilslick, here's the place!" Legendary smiled at Khupira’s General Store, which was currently being advertised everywhere. If it was even partially correct about giving "a makeover fit for dancing with the Earthshaker himself!" then it'd be perfect for her companion. All he wore for ages was an old mantle and some sparkly socks. After arriving at the place itself, and quite disappointed with their result and Meissa's reply. "Well, probably says they're not good at outfit designing that they can't come up with one for you!" Legendary tried to help her companion feel better, and her inner urge to go on another rampage. [i]No. Never again.[/i] Oilslick sighed. "Well, shall we get going then?" The bogsneak raised himself up, flicking his feathered tail. The skydancer nodded, snowflakes spiralling into the atmosphere. ----- "Ohh!" A fae swung down from the roof, covered in fancy, expensive genes and accessories. She had no apparel on, but she was already busy by just her scale patterns. Her "petal" gene seemed modified, as if she customised it. As she drew closer, it was obvious she had makeup and eye modifications - perhaps even contacts to make her pupils larger - on. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=16&winggene=20&wings=20&auth=afa69c3cd5e9ab406162704fb86bc1165dccaebe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] "Come down girls! Looks like we got a new customer!" Several more fancy faes flew down, covered in no to limited, simple apparel. "So,,, who are we working with today?" The original fae said, she seemed to also have voice modifications. The usual dull, monotone fae voice turned into a sickly sweet - with a hint of flirtiness - call. "Well, Oilslick here needs an outfit, a good one. For Harvest of the Home." Legendary nodded at her friend. "We can work with this!" A fae called, as they all began circling the bogsneak. "I think we should go simple. Match with the primal. Somewhat edgy perhaps? Wait no, let's go intimidating!" "Handsome and muscular! Let's make him look like a real hero! Superhero!" (Legendary chuckled at that one) The blabble of fae comments continued. Faes swarmed her view, flapping to and fro as they dressed and changed and argued over the bogsneak. Finally they cleared, and they seemed to have finished. And standing before the skydancer… [outfit=1005609] [img]/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=46701566&skin=0&apparel=22819,31070,29290,29801,29067,5405,24064&xt=dressing.png[/img] "Wow, you look cool??" "Thanks, I'm flattered." He snorted, stepping forward in his new outfit. She chuckled, before turning to the faes. "How much will it cost?" "Ah! Just, oh, 3000 gems? For the highest quality apparel of each item we chose and our brilliant service!" A fae smiled with small, glittering silver teeth. The two glanced at each other with a 'uh oh' before legging it out the door. ----- "So, I think we've proved you wrong!" She gestured to her now elegant friend, smiling at Khupira and Meissa. "Seems even Oilslick isn't hopeless." She chuckled under her breath. "Hey!" The bogsneak called back, "I'm not [i]that[/i] bad!"
Day 3.

A group of dragons were led to the shop. Not the normal grouping of powerful elementals and professionals in their chosen careers. No, a more common folk - you could say - but at the same time... not exactly.

55757751_350.png

46701566_350.png

"Come on Oilslick, here's the place!" Legendary smiled at Khupira’s General Store, which was currently being advertised everywhere. If it was even partially correct about giving "a makeover fit for dancing with the Earthshaker himself!" then it'd be perfect for her companion. All he wore for ages was an old mantle and some sparkly socks.
After arriving at the place itself, and quite disappointed with their result and Meissa's reply.
"Well, probably says they're not good at outfit designing that they can't come up with one for you!" Legendary tried to help her companion feel better, and her inner urge to go on another rampage.
No. Never again.
Oilslick sighed.
"Well, shall we get going then?" The bogsneak raised himself up, flicking his feathered tail.
The skydancer nodded, snowflakes spiralling into the atmosphere.
"Ohh!" A fae swung down from the roof, covered in fancy, expensive genes and accessories. She had no apparel on, but she was already busy by just her scale patterns. Her "petal" gene seemed modified, as if she customised it. As she drew closer, it was obvious she had makeup and eye modifications - perhaps even contacts to make her pupils larger - on.
dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=16&winggene=20&wings=20&auth=afa69c3cd5e9ab406162704fb86bc1165dccaebe&dummyext=prev.png
"Come down girls! Looks like we got a new customer!"
Several more fancy faes flew down, covered in no to limited, simple apparel.
"So,,, who are we working with today?" The original fae said, she seemed to also have voice modifications. The usual dull, monotone fae voice turned into a sickly sweet - with a hint of flirtiness - call.
"Well, Oilslick here needs an outfit, a good one. For Harvest of the Home." Legendary nodded at her friend.
"We can work with this!" A fae called, as they all began circling the bogsneak.
"I think we should go simple. Match with the primal. Somewhat edgy perhaps? Wait no, let's go intimidating!"
"Handsome and muscular! Let's make him look like a real hero! Superhero!" (Legendary chuckled at that one)
The blabble of fae comments continued. Faes swarmed her view, flapping to and fro as they dressed and changed and argued over the bogsneak.
Finally they cleared, and they seemed to have finished. And standing before the skydancer…
Not Found

dragon?did=46701566&skin=0&apparel=22819,31070,29290,29801,29067,5405,24064&xt=dressing.png
"Wow, you look cool??"
"Thanks, I'm flattered." He snorted, stepping forward in his new outfit.
She chuckled, before turning to the faes.
"How much will it cost?"
"Ah! Just, oh, 3000 gems? For the highest quality apparel of each item we chose and our brilliant service!" A fae smiled with small, glittering silver teeth.
The two glanced at each other with a 'uh oh' before legging it out the door.

"So, I think we've proved you wrong!" She gestured to her now elegant friend, smiling at Khupira and Meissa.
"Seems even Oilslick isn't hopeless." She chuckled under her breath.
"Hey!" The bogsneak called back, "I'm not that bad!"
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
[center][b]Day Two: Smuggling Scrumptious Sweets - Procured by Adal[/b][/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24284505] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242846/24284505_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=4]"Speak of the Shade!" Adal's maw twisted into a grin. "It's a dragon with connections you need? Well it's a dragon with connections you'll get!" The mirror tilted his head back to get his glasses properly situated on his snout, and fixed Abiliene with a pleased squint, the smile reaching all four of his beady eyes. "As long as you keep up your end of the bargain, we'll have no problems. In fact, I may have some clients who would be willing to trade me some goods from the Viridian Labyrinth on the quick. For the greater good, of course." And with that, he dashed off into the crowd, cloak billowing behind him.[/size][/columns] ----------------------------- "Chungar, I'm here to collect." Adal landed in the clearing like a falcon on a mouse - swift, hungry, and with no more malice than a predator trying to find a meal. "Ugh, Flamecaller [i]scorch me,"[/i] a sardonic voice called from a nearby hut, "what do you [i]want,[/i] you pest?" The earth trembled as a massive snapper hauled herself out of the hut's unlit bowels. It was honest-to-gods a miracle that the ramshackle shelter hadn't been accidentally destabilized from a single misplaced swing of her tail by now. "Goodness, 'gar, is that any way to talk to a dear friend?" Upon receiving a roll of the snapper's eyes, Adal continued. "I've taken up a charitable cause-" [i]"You?[/i] Charity? What a riot." "-and I know that your clan is more than familiar with the herbs of these parts. Get me four bushels of the sweet stuff. If I detect a whiff of siltvine or corpsemaker I [i]will[/i] be back to claw your eyes out personally. Succeed and you're off the hook until [i]you [/i]need [i]my [/i]help again." The snapper grumbled something under her breath that sounded suspiciously like [i]-would serve you right,[/i] but Adal let it slide with her proclamation of agreement. "Yeah yeah, four's easy. Give me two days and I'll send Rico to deliver it to your drop point." "And Chungar?" "What." "Deliver the bushels with a note from me, okay?" ------------------------------ Two days later, four massive baskets full of leaves and berries arrived at the site of the Rockbreaker's Ceremony along with an exquisitely penned note in fragrant ink. [i]A welcoming gift to the fold, my friends. Be sure to send the regional courier a letter addressed to Adal if you ever are in need of more goods. It's always a pleasure doing business with lovely dragons such as yourselves; Earthshaker watch over you. <3[/i] [center][item=blood spath][item=spearmint][item=strawberry][item=greater plantain][item=blackberry][/center]
Day Two: Smuggling Scrumptious Sweets - Procured by Adal

24284505_350.png
"Speak of the Shade!" Adal's maw twisted into a grin. "It's a dragon with connections you need? Well it's a dragon with connections you'll get!" The mirror tilted his head back to get his glasses properly situated on his snout, and fixed Abiliene with a pleased squint, the smile reaching all four of his beady eyes. "As long as you keep up your end of the bargain, we'll have no problems. In fact, I may have some clients who would be willing to trade me some goods from the Viridian Labyrinth on the quick. For the greater good, of course." And with that, he dashed off into the crowd, cloak billowing behind him.

"Chungar, I'm here to collect." Adal landed in the clearing like a falcon on a mouse - swift, hungry, and with no more malice than a predator trying to find a meal.

"Ugh, Flamecaller scorch me," a sardonic voice called from a nearby hut, "what do you want, you pest?" The earth trembled as a massive snapper hauled herself out of the hut's unlit bowels. It was honest-to-gods a miracle that the ramshackle shelter hadn't been accidentally destabilized from a single misplaced swing of her tail by now.

"Goodness, 'gar, is that any way to talk to a dear friend?" Upon receiving a roll of the snapper's eyes, Adal continued. "I've taken up a charitable cause-"

"You? Charity? What a riot."

"-and I know that your clan is more than familiar with the herbs of these parts. Get me four bushels of the sweet stuff. If I detect a whiff of siltvine or corpsemaker I will be back to claw your eyes out personally. Succeed and you're off the hook until you need my help again."

The snapper grumbled something under her breath that sounded suspiciously like -would serve you right, but Adal let it slide with her proclamation of agreement. "Yeah yeah, four's easy. Give me two days and I'll send Rico to deliver it to your drop point."

"And Chungar?"

"What."

"Deliver the bushels with a note from me, okay?"

Two days later, four massive baskets full of leaves and berries arrived at the site of the Rockbreaker's Ceremony along with an exquisitely penned note in fragrant ink.

A welcoming gift to the fold, my friends. Be sure to send the regional courier a letter addressed to Adal if you ever are in need of more goods. It's always a pleasure doing business with lovely dragons such as yourselves; Earthshaker watch over you. <3
Blood Spath Spearmint Strawberry Greater Plantain Blackberry

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
Day 3 ----- [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4035466] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40355/4035466_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]"...Starfall Isles... can't be helped... How rude..." Contro grumbled to himself as he traveled towards the Starfall Isles. It wasn't far, of course, but all he was looking for were some nice silks as a souvenir of his travels to Dragonhome, not a whole extra journey to another part of the continent. His armor thumped on his shoulders as he ran, but he was used to the weight. He couldn't fly, but he'd get to the Starwood Strand soon enough. [outfit=1005684][/columns] [columns]Lavender peered down at him from her door, blinking at Contro with big, white eyes and frowning. She wasn't used to visitors so late in the day, let alone customers. "I need an outfit plan, you see... You're a seamstress, yes? There are two dragons who run an outfit shop, and they directed me here." Contro hopped from one leg to the next, the flowers hanging from his wings shifting with each movement. Lavender adjusted her glasses, heaving a deep sigh before nodding. "I can give you one of my plans. Just let me see how certain fabrics look on you, alright? And you tell people to come see me if they need a seamstress in the future." [center][item=Marva's Wondrous Thread][nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50107422] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501075/50107422_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]_______[/color][nextcol][item=Sepia Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Sepia Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [item=Sepia Rose Thorn Banner][nextcol][color=transparent]_______[/color][nextcol]Contro returned to Meissa, the scrolls from the Imperial seamstress poking out of his pack. He presented it to her proudly, fins raising slightly as he spread out the plans for his grand outfit in front of her. "Here we are," He hummed, "My newest outfit! Fit for the Harvest Festival itself!" [columns][item=Scroll of Renaming][nextcol][color=transparent]_______[/color][nextcol][outfit=1005690][/columns][/columns]
Day 3

4035466_350.png
"...Starfall Isles... can't be helped... How rude..." Contro grumbled to himself as he traveled towards the Starfall Isles. It wasn't far, of course, but all he was looking for were some nice silks as a souvenir of his travels to Dragonhome, not a whole extra journey to another part of the continent. His armor thumped on his shoulders as he ran, but he was used to the weight. He couldn't fly, but he'd get to the Starwood Strand soon enough.

Not Found
Lavender peered down at him from her door, blinking at Contro with big, white eyes and frowning. She wasn't used to visitors so late in the day, let alone customers. "I need an outfit plan, you see... You're a seamstress, yes? There are two dragons who run an outfit shop, and they directed me here." Contro hopped from one leg to the next, the flowers hanging from his wings shifting with each movement.

Lavender adjusted her glasses, heaving a deep sigh before nodding. "I can give you one of my plans. Just let me see how certain fabrics look on you, alright? And you tell people to come see me if they need a seamstress in the future."

Marva's Wondrous Thread

50107422_350.png
_______ Sepia Rose Thorn Crown
Sepia Rose Thorn Wing Tangle
Sepia Rose Thorn Banner
_______ Contro returned to Meissa, the scrolls from the Imperial seamstress poking out of his pack. He presented it to her proudly, fins raising slightly as he spread out the plans for his grand outfit in front of her. "Here we are," He hummed, "My newest outfit! Fit for the Harvest Festival itself!"

Scroll of Renaming _______
Not Found
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
[center][I]Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=114&auth=c67cbb23dc589ea439b6e4cf2ae2cc93b9f394bc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/I] The lithe Pearlcatcher puffed out his chest, the very picture of wounded pride, golden eyes huge. "In...in need of help?" He gasped, running carefully manicured claws through his mane. "...I'm...a bit low on treasure lately, that's all." Amiri muttered before glancing down at his rather bare form. "Fine, just point me in the right direction." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56434240&skin=0&apparel=29244,588,32297,32296,30057,30056,30059,30058,30062,30060,30061&xt=dressing.png[/img] Days later, he sauntered back into the shop, mask unable to contain his smug, mischievous smirk. [I]"What do you think now, hm?" [/I] He winked, giving a graceful twirl that only a dancer could manage, silks fluttering softly with every elegant movement.
Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=114&auth=c67cbb23dc589ea439b6e4cf2ae2cc93b9f394bc&dummyext=prev.png

The lithe Pearlcatcher puffed out his chest, the very picture of wounded pride, golden eyes huge. "In...in need of help?" He gasped, running carefully manicured claws through his mane. "...I'm...a bit low on treasure lately, that's all." Amiri muttered before glancing down at his rather bare form. "Fine, just point me in the right direction."

dragon?did=56434240&skin=0&apparel=29244,588,32297,32296,30057,30056,30059,30058,30062,30060,30061&xt=dressing.png
Days later, he sauntered back into the shop, mask unable to contain his smug, mischievous smirk. "What do you think now, hm?" He winked, giving a graceful twirl that only a dancer could manage, silks fluttering softly with every elegant movement.
[center][b]Day 2[/b][/center] [columns]Rather than get irritated by this bothersome encounter, Adriel chooses to view it as an unexpected challenge. Over the next few hours she gathers mushrooms, picks berries, and harvests acorns. Quite a few of the items she [s]steals[/s] borrows from the baskets of other dragons. Once she has collected everything on the list, she triumphantly returns to the two dragons. "Here," she croons, presenting the basket full of food. "Here are your goods. Now, what and where is my reward?"[nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54832157] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548322/54832157_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns]
Day 2
Rather than get irritated by this bothersome encounter, Adriel chooses to view it as an unexpected challenge. Over the next few hours she gathers mushrooms, picks berries, and harvests acorns. Quite a few of the items she steals borrows from the baskets of other dragons. Once she has collected everything on the list, she triumphantly returns to the two dragons.

"Here," she croons, presenting the basket full of food. "Here are your goods. Now, what and where is my reward?"

54832157_350.png
0gldo0m.png
[center][b]Day 3[/b][/center] [columns]Lorane stares at the Imperial, stunned by her insults. Never in her life has she met a dragon so uncivilized and unrefined. After a moments pause, she recovers herself and sneers haughtily at Meissa. "How [i]dare[/i] you suggest my attire is not perfect. Who are you, anyway? Some lowlife [i]scum[/i] who thinks they have talent? You have no right to criticize my outfit." Daintily clutching her silks with one paw and her pearl with the other, she flounces out of the shop. [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55747602] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557477/55747602_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns]
Day 3
Lorane stares at the Imperial, stunned by her insults. Never in her life has she met a dragon so uncivilized and unrefined. After a moments pause, she recovers herself and sneers haughtily at Meissa. "How dare you suggest my attire is not perfect. Who are you, anyway? Some lowlife scum who thinks they have talent? You have no right to criticize my outfit." Daintily clutching her silks with one paw and her pearl with the other, she flounces out of the shop.
55747602_350.png
0gldo0m.png
[center][b]Day Three: Togs for a Trooper - Berkeley[/b][/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12222431] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122225/12222431_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=4]The old tundra dragon's gaze fell to her feet, crestfallen at the seamstress's declaration. It wasn't that she'd expected finding a garment for herself to be [i]easy,[/i] but that's why she'd made her way here. Sure, she'd wear her tam and traditional skulls any day of the week, but the Rockbreaker's Ceremony was something [i]special.[/i] Something where she'd want to feel a bit younger, a bit prettier, shallow as it may be. Her wings just weren't up to carrying her all the way to the Starfall Isles anymore. But it couldn't be helped. With a weary smile, Berkeley plodded out of the little shop and made her way home.[/size][/columns] ------------------ "Berky?" Berkeley's attention was seized that evening by her closest companion's gentle tenor. "What's wrong? You haven't been yourself since you left for the ceremonial grounds this morning. What happened?" Almanack. The imperial could always be counted upon to notice the slightest change in her behavior, as invested in her well-being as he was. He was a precious gemstone, more valuable than all the diamonds in the world to Berkeley. And no less radiant in his own, equally ragtag way. "I've never thought myself to be a vain dragon, Almanack, but somehow knowing that the years have taken this much of a toll on my coat hurts me so. The seamstress at the grounds said that I was beyond her help. That I'd have to fly all the way to the Starfall Isles to find one skilled enough to make [i]me[/i] look beautiful for the Ceremony." "No matter what some Shadeforsaken seamstress says, you will always be beautiful to me, Berk." Almanack's voice was steady, as genuine as ever. "But this is a special day. I know that you'll want to look your very best. I'll make it happen." "Don't you [i]dare[/i] go to the Starfall Isles yourself, Almanack. You're almost as withered as I am." "You wound me. I'm old? When did this happen?" "Almanack. Promise me." "Okay. I promise. Go to sleep, you coot." "Good night. Love you." "Love you too." --------------------- "Can I open my eyes now?" Berkeley shifted on Almanack's back, making absolutely sure that she wouldn't fall off. Apparently they weren't going anywhere far, but Almanack's steps were so much larger in gait than Berkeley's that she could scarcely judge the distance that they'd covered. "You two have arrived. A pleasure to see you." [i]"Arvid?"[/i] Berkeley's eyes shot open. Arvid's lair was very widely known as forbidden territory. The guardian and de facto leader of the clan was also the curator of the shared hoard. If you wanted something, you went through her. Inventory management was her specialty, and if you touched her carefully organized chaos... well, no one really wanted to find out what happened. "Oh, Arvid dear, I'm so sorry to have invaded your spac-" "Berkeley." Almanack's soothing tone snapped Berkeley out of her panic. "Arvid invited us here after I told her of your worries." "You contribute immensely to the traditions of our clan, Berkeley. You're a hoard of stories by yourself. This is the least I can do." Arvid's typically harsh features were a bit more relaxed, her eyes glimmering and her mouth curled into a grin. She meant it. ---------------------- Many outfits, many laughs, and several hours later, Berkeley had to admit: with the aid of her leader and the tender comments of her companion, she truly felt beautiful. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=12222431&skin=0&apparel=28379,20851,11218,15726,10745,743,716,28382&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
Day Three: Togs for a Trooper - Berkeley

12222431_350.png
The old tundra dragon's gaze fell to her feet, crestfallen at the seamstress's declaration. It wasn't that she'd expected finding a garment for herself to be easy, but that's why she'd made her way here. Sure, she'd wear her tam and traditional skulls any day of the week, but the Rockbreaker's Ceremony was something special. Something where she'd want to feel a bit younger, a bit prettier, shallow as it may be. Her wings just weren't up to carrying her all the way to the Starfall Isles anymore. But it couldn't be helped.

With a weary smile, Berkeley plodded out of the little shop and made her way home.

"Berky?" Berkeley's attention was seized that evening by her closest companion's gentle tenor. "What's wrong? You haven't been yourself since you left for the ceremonial grounds this morning. What happened?"

Almanack. The imperial could always be counted upon to notice the slightest change in her behavior, as invested in her well-being as he was. He was a precious gemstone, more valuable than all the diamonds in the world to Berkeley. And no less radiant in his own, equally ragtag way. "I've never thought myself to be a vain dragon, Almanack, but somehow knowing that the years have taken this much of a toll on my coat hurts me so. The seamstress at the grounds said that I was beyond her help. That I'd have to fly all the way to the Starfall Isles to find one skilled enough to make me look beautiful for the Ceremony."

"No matter what some Shadeforsaken seamstress says, you will always be beautiful to me, Berk." Almanack's voice was steady, as genuine as ever. "But this is a special day. I know that you'll want to look your very best. I'll make it happen."

"Don't you dare go to the Starfall Isles yourself, Almanack. You're almost as withered as I am."

"You wound me. I'm old? When did this happen?"

"Almanack. Promise me."

"Okay. I promise. Go to sleep, you coot."

"Good night. Love you."

"Love you too."

"Can I open my eyes now?" Berkeley shifted on Almanack's back, making absolutely sure that she wouldn't fall off. Apparently they weren't going anywhere far, but Almanack's steps were so much larger in gait than Berkeley's that she could scarcely judge the distance that they'd covered.

"You two have arrived. A pleasure to see you."

"Arvid?" Berkeley's eyes shot open. Arvid's lair was very widely known as forbidden territory. The guardian and de facto leader of the clan was also the curator of the shared hoard. If you wanted something, you went through her. Inventory management was her specialty, and if you touched her carefully organized chaos... well, no one really wanted to find out what happened. "Oh, Arvid dear, I'm so sorry to have invaded your spac-"

"Berkeley." Almanack's soothing tone snapped Berkeley out of her panic. "Arvid invited us here after I told her of your worries."

"You contribute immensely to the traditions of our clan, Berkeley. You're a hoard of stories by yourself. This is the least I can do." Arvid's typically harsh features were a bit more relaxed, her eyes glimmering and her mouth curled into a grin. She meant it.

Many outfits, many laughs, and several hours later, Berkeley had to admit: with the aid of her leader and the tender comments of her companion, she truly felt beautiful.
dragon?did=12222431&skin=0&apparel=28379,20851,11218,15726,10745,743,716,28382&xt=dressing.png

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15