Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [over] Harvest of the Home
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56530404] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565305/56530404_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Georgia][b]Day 3[/b] | [i]Dressed for the Occasion[/i] Aloy walked into the tiny shop, noting that all dragons from all walks of life were there. Each spinning and twirling to get a better look at the outfits that were to them, for them. Aloy gave each tailor a small smile while passing them to find someone available to help him find an outfit for the festival. Laying his eyes on a large Imperial, Aloy walked over to her. Before he found his voice, the tailor chirped at his appearance. “I’m sorry you don’t like my appearance. However-” Aloy started, before getting cut off by the Imperial. Aloy frowned, hearing that he needed to travel again, but it was his style after all. He was a nomad. Giving the Spiral a small nod, Aloy left for the Starfall Isles. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/640635024189947911/649078534001655828/image0.png[/img] [font=Georgia]Aloy came back to the shop serval weeks later, he had stopped and saw friends along the way to his destination - however, he was now back and sporting his new outfit. “You were most definitely right, ma’am,” Aloy said, approaching the Imperial. “Your friends in the Isles were great with helping me pick out the outfit that suited my travels. Thank you for your recommendations - I’ll be sure to tell my friends about them.” Aloy said, doing a little bow, before waving and walking out. This time with a smile and his face, and a groove in his step. Aloy was ready for whatever was next on his journey.[/center]

56530404_350.png

Day 3 | Dressed for the Occasion

Aloy walked into the tiny shop, noting that all dragons from all walks of life were there. Each spinning and twirling to get a better look at the outfits that were to them, for them.

Aloy gave each tailor a small smile while passing them to find someone available to help him find an outfit for the festival. Laying his eyes on a large Imperial, Aloy walked over to her. Before he found his voice, the tailor chirped at his appearance.

“I’m sorry you don’t like my appearance. However-” Aloy started, before getting cut off by the Imperial.

Aloy frowned, hearing that he needed to travel again, but it was his style after all. He was a nomad. Giving the Spiral a small nod, Aloy left for the Starfall Isles.

image0.png

Aloy came back to the shop serval weeks later, he had stopped and saw friends along the way to his destination - however, he was now back and sporting his new outfit.

“You were most definitely right, ma’am,” Aloy said, approaching the Imperial.

“Your friends in the Isles were great with helping me pick out the outfit that suited my travels. Thank you for your recommendations - I’ll be sure to tell my friends about them.” Aloy said, doing a little bow, before waving and walking out.

This time with a smile and his face, and a groove in his step.

Aloy was ready for whatever was next on his journey.
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
[center][b]Day 3: Dressed for the Invasion[/b][/center] Elidor leaves the shop, head bowed, tail and wings drooping in the dust. If the clothiers here don't want to help, why would Starfall designers even deign to try? A single star twinkles high in the sky, and Elidor makes a wish. Nothing happens. Then everything happens all at once: a blinding flash, a thunderous impact, a rain of dirt and shredded plants from the overgrown rock garden just beside the shop. A small spaceship has just crash-landed! The hatch opens and several strange fae-sized beings in helmets and puffy suits file out. Aliens! Or... faeliens? One of them opens its visor. "Greetings, Earthlings of Sornieth! I am Captain Shaz and we come in peace to-- oh, drat." Elidor shakily rises to their feet, covered in petals and grass and gemstone dust from the ruined rock garden. "Dr. Bot? Get this dragon to sick bay!" "Dagnabbit, Shaz!" One of the crew shoves forward and glares at Elidor. "I'm a medic [i]and[/i] a fashion consultant, and even I can't fix this mess!" "Try," urges the captain. "Please?" whispers Elidor meekly. Bot grumbles. Bot sighs. Bot pulls out a sketchpad and eyes the pile of garden debris covering Elidor critically. It takes a while to refine the design (plus a few trips inside the shop for supplies and snacks and more grumbling at Khupira and Meissa) but the results end up looking a little something like this: [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44298073] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442981/44298073_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Day 3: Dressed for the Invasion

Elidor leaves the shop, head bowed, tail and wings drooping in the dust. If the clothiers here don't want to help, why would Starfall designers even deign to try? A single star twinkles high in the sky, and Elidor makes a wish.

Nothing happens.

Then everything happens all at once: a blinding flash, a thunderous impact, a rain of dirt and shredded plants from the overgrown rock garden just beside the shop. A small spaceship has just crash-landed! The hatch opens and several strange fae-sized beings in helmets and puffy suits file out. Aliens! Or... faeliens? One of them opens its visor.

"Greetings, Earthlings of Sornieth! I am Captain Shaz and we come in peace to-- oh, drat."

Elidor shakily rises to their feet, covered in petals and grass and gemstone dust from the ruined rock garden.

"Dr. Bot? Get this dragon to sick bay!"

"Dagnabbit, Shaz!" One of the crew shoves forward and glares at Elidor. "I'm a medic and a fashion consultant, and even I can't fix this mess!"

"Try," urges the captain.

"Please?" whispers Elidor meekly.

Bot grumbles. Bot sighs. Bot pulls out a sketchpad and eyes the pile of garden debris covering Elidor critically. It takes a while to refine the design (plus a few trips inside the shop for supplies and snacks and more grumbling at Khupira and Meissa) but the results end up looking a little something like this:

[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53186213] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531863/53186213_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Day 1: Let’s Get Cooking[/b][/center] [center]·°~`°´~°·[/center] "Hmmm..." Calzone hums as he downs his second mug of coffee. "I s'pose I could share my recipe for loaded hand pies. Not all that hard to make 'em, long as ya like workin' from scratch." With that, he pulls a pen and well-used notepad from his satchel and begins to simultaneously write out and speak aloud the recipe to his hosts. Unfortunately, the latter can only be caught in snippets due to the boisterous din from nearby customers. ". . . about a hundred grams worth of fragile moth wings . . . . chicken eggs are best . . . . REAL butter, none of that . . . . fresh, not dried . . . . melts beautifully, and doesn't muddle the . . . . veggies, meats, all that good stuff. I myself prefer addin' in . . . ." Around an hour passes by, more coffee is served, and the air has cleared some from Leofric's earlier frustrations as Calzone amiably bids him and Beau farewell. The two are just able to distinguish it from his contented hums, the spiral caught up in devouring a particularly scrumptious maple-bacon muffin as he leaves the shop.

Day 1: Let’s Get Cooking

·°~`°´~°·

"Hmmm..." Calzone hums as he downs his second mug of coffee.

"I s'pose I could share my recipe for loaded hand pies. Not all that hard to make 'em, long as ya like workin' from scratch."

With that, he pulls a pen and well-used notepad from his satchel and begins to simultaneously write out and speak aloud the recipe to his hosts. Unfortunately, the latter can only be caught in snippets due to the boisterous din from nearby customers.

". . . about a hundred grams worth of fragile moth wings . . . . chicken eggs are best . . . . REAL butter, none of that . . . . fresh, not dried . . . . melts beautifully, and doesn't muddle the . . . . veggies, meats, all that good stuff. I myself prefer addin' in . . . ."

Around an hour passes by, more coffee is served, and the air has cleared some from Leofric's earlier frustrations as Calzone amiably bids him and Beau farewell. The two are just able to distinguish it from his contented hums, the spiral caught up in devouring a particularly scrumptious maple-bacon muffin as he leaves the shop.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
[center][b]Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52213349] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522134/52213349_350.png[/img] [/url] Had he been any other dragon, Magitech might have felt insulted when he entered the shop and was met with judgement on his sparse attire. As this was Magitech though, this was nothing but expected. He was born unlucky. He was a cautionary story to hatchlings to the point that even his hatchday was infamous within the clan. He had apparently hatched tail first in a pile of greattusk dung two entire territories away from his nest and this stroke of bad luck had not stopped since then. Honestly the judgement wasn't as bad as it could've been. The imperial had only focused on his scraggly clothing instead of say, the fact that he had less entered the store and more clumsily flailed into it. Flyers of said store had been stuck to his face and several limbs making him look like a panicked blind cat wearing socks made of sticky tape it was trying to get rid of. Look, he didn't [i]mean[/i] to trip into a pile the outside vendors had made of the things. He had just stepped on one and lost his balance trying to get the one off. Regardless, he was here now being judged. Hearing the words of the much nicer spiral, he thought about whether it was worth the effort to go all the way to the Starfall Isles just for clothes he knew would probably spontaneously combust or something for no reason the moment he touched them. That and he'd probably get lost on the way there and miss Rockbreaker's. Jarvis wouldn't yell or punish him for not being there, he knew, but he also knew the tundra would stare at him with the saddest, most dejected eyes that no old clan leader at his age and position should have the right to have. Making his decision to ignore the fact that he's apparently a fashion disaster as well as the disaster that was his life he continued to try and get the flyers off him. With how crowded the store was there may have been a few flyers that transferred from him to the other patrons like some kind of infectious parchment disease. True misfortune was guaranteed to catch up to him eventually as it always did and when it did, he had stumbled slightly getting a flyer off his hip and smacked into a snapper. Specifically the snapper's butt. To which the offended and scandalized snapper punted him out of the shop with a mighty and offended kick. Magitech tried to salvage his balance by trying to fly as he fell which only succeeded in getting him far enough to the other side of the pathway and land in mud, because of course this would happen. Behind him the snapper trotted out and now that Magitech could see them clearly he could see the scars and could tell their rolls of snapper fat was clearly holding hard muscles underneath it. Probably a level 25. "Boy. I'm gon teach you a thing 'bout Personal Space." Maybe Starfall Isles wasn't such a bad idea. ~~~~~~ By the time Magitech had returned to Dragonhome he had with him a piece of paper with one of the outfit designs the dragons at the Isles had drawn up and that Borsht had told him made him look "Real nice, like one o' them fancy proper nobles with th' shiny pocket watches an' stuff. Real derned cute!" He also had Borsht, the snapper he had unintentionally harassed with him. Borsht was actually quite a nice dude. So long as you didn't invade his personal space and boundaries. Saying goodbye to Borsht and promising to be less of a disaster and give a roar for him if he was ever in the area again he entered the shop again. He was a little more singed and was still seeing things in shades of green from his trip to Arcane, but he was definitely less covered in parasitic demon glue advertisement paper. He handed the design over and hoped it wouldn't spontaneously combust due to his luck. Or at the very least, wait until he was out of the shop to combust. Burning the shop down would be rude. [columns][outfit=1006064][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52213349&skin=0&apparel=444,448,590,15320,19649,29292,28018,24067&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] [/center]
Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion

52213349_350.png

Had he been any other dragon, Magitech might have felt insulted when he entered the shop and was met with judgement on his sparse attire. As this was Magitech though, this was nothing but expected. He was born unlucky. He was a cautionary story to hatchlings to the point that even his hatchday was infamous within the clan. He had apparently hatched tail first in a pile of greattusk dung two entire territories away from his nest and this stroke of bad luck had not stopped since then.

Honestly the judgement wasn't as bad as it could've been. The imperial had only focused on his scraggly clothing instead of say, the fact that he had less entered the store and more clumsily flailed into it. Flyers of said store had been stuck to his face and several limbs making him look like a panicked blind cat wearing socks made of sticky tape it was trying to get rid of.

Look, he didn't mean to trip into a pile the outside vendors had made of the things. He had just stepped on one and lost his balance trying to get the one off.

Regardless, he was here now being judged. Hearing the words of the much nicer spiral, he thought about whether it was worth the effort to go all the way to the Starfall Isles just for clothes he knew would probably spontaneously combust or something for no reason the moment he touched them. That and he'd probably get lost on the way there and miss Rockbreaker's. Jarvis wouldn't yell or punish him for not being there, he knew, but he also knew the tundra would stare at him with the saddest, most dejected eyes that no old clan leader at his age and position should have the right to have.

Making his decision to ignore the fact that he's apparently a fashion disaster as well as the disaster that was his life he continued to try and get the flyers off him. With how crowded the store was there may have been a few flyers that transferred from him to the other patrons like some kind of infectious parchment disease. True misfortune was guaranteed to catch up to him eventually as it always did and when it did, he had stumbled slightly getting a flyer off his hip and smacked into a snapper. Specifically the snapper's butt. To which the offended and scandalized snapper punted him out of the shop with a mighty and offended kick.

Magitech tried to salvage his balance by trying to fly as he fell which only succeeded in getting him far enough to the other side of the pathway and land in mud, because of course this would happen. Behind him the snapper trotted out and now that Magitech could see them clearly he could see the scars and could tell their rolls of snapper fat was clearly holding hard muscles underneath it.

Probably a level 25.

"Boy. I'm gon teach you a thing 'bout Personal Space."

Maybe Starfall Isles wasn't such a bad idea.

~~~~~~

By the time Magitech had returned to Dragonhome he had with him a piece of paper with one of the outfit designs the dragons at the Isles had drawn up and that Borsht had told him made him look "Real nice, like one o' them fancy proper nobles with th' shiny pocket watches an' stuff. Real derned cute!"

He also had Borsht, the snapper he had unintentionally harassed with him. Borsht was actually quite a nice dude. So long as you didn't invade his personal space and boundaries. Saying goodbye to Borsht and promising to be less of a disaster and give a roar for him if he was ever in the area again he entered the shop again. He was a little more singed and was still seeing things in shades of green from his trip to Arcane, but he was definitely less covered in parasitic demon glue advertisement paper.

He handed the design over and hoped it wouldn't spontaneously combust due to his luck. Or at the very least, wait until he was out of the shop to combust. Burning the shop down would be rude.
Not Found
dragon?did=52213349&skin=0&apparel=444,448,590,15320,19649,29292,28018,24067&xt=dressing.png
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42869063] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428691/42869063_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Day 2: Gathering and Hunting[/b][/center] [center]·°~`°´~°·[/center] Maybe, just maybe, if she keeps staring at this grinning, vibrating "tree branch," Melliflua will snap awake from this slanted reality. Because surely she is not getting looped into this sudden delivery request, especially since she never even offered such services for her own little business. How was she even supposed to respond here? "...Umhh?" Perfect. Abiliene (the spiral?) pushes on with her pitch, the estimated time of the trip, a lengthy list of what is needed, and even how much the nocturne will be compensated for this errand. Solana is nodding along to these plans, silent but offering Melliflua another kind smile as her friend pauses to breathe. "Please, wait-wait a moment." That at least seems to make them listen. "I... I didn't even agree to anything yet. I don't mind visiting home, but I can't just abandon Primavera on our trip. She'll be worried sick, and I'll be panicking and guilty, and every Rockbreaker's will hold bad memories for us! Also, I-I don't have enough treasure or gems to buy even a quarter of this stock, so what would I even do here? It's not like... like you'll just trust some stranger with all of that money!" Melliflua ends her anxious speech with a gasp, hoping that the duo understand her. "Sweetbee?" Melliflua flinches a bit from surprise, leaning back to look into the scintillating (but still blatantly worried) eyes of her other half. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52027085] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520271/52027085_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Are you tired?" the imperial, Primavera, gently asks as she eyes the spiral and pearlcatcher. It was a well-established phrase between the pair, one used to privately ask if the other wanted out of a social situation with minimal fuss involved. And right now, Primavera has to know if Melliflua needs to escape this conversation. "Prim... ahh, no, I'm fine. I just..." Melliflua fidgets with her plumage, pressing her back against Primavera's broad chest to gather herself back together. She hastily explains what Abiliene - who is thankfully silent here - proposed to her, along with her own accompanying worries for this errand. Primavera quietly listens to her partner's explanations, twisting just enough around Melliflua so as to help her feel more secure. She speaks up again afterwards. "So, just to be clear: is this something that you wish to do?" Melliflua pauses, but soon gives her a steady nod. "And you feel like you could tell them no if that wasn't the case?" Another pause, another nod. "Alrighty. Well, I can go along on the errand if you're comfortable with it. Also," Primavera reaches into a pouch and a moment later is slipping a glossy card into Solana's claws. "That's my business card. I'm a verified and trusted member of Starfall's agricultural community, so you'll know where to look if I suddenly lose my senses and make off with your funds." Melliflua stares up at Primavera, surprised but also relieved that the imperial had managed to address and assuage her primary fears. "I'd enjoy having you along, if you're fine with this detour," Melliflua murmurs. Primavera's smile stretches into an eager grin as she turns back to the waiting duo. "Well then, when do we leave?"

Day 2: Gathering and Hunting

·°~`°´~°·

Maybe, just maybe, if she keeps staring at this grinning, vibrating "tree branch," Melliflua will snap awake from this slanted reality. Because surely she is not getting looped into this sudden delivery request, especially since she never even offered such services for her own little business. How was she even supposed to respond here?

"...Umhh?" Perfect.

Abiliene (the spiral?) pushes on with her pitch, the estimated time of the trip, a lengthy list of what is needed, and even how much the nocturne will be compensated for this errand. Solana is nodding along to these plans, silent but offering Melliflua another kind smile as her friend pauses to breathe.

"Please, wait-wait a moment."

That at least seems to make them listen.

"I... I didn't even agree to anything yet. I don't mind visiting home, but I can't just abandon Primavera on our trip. She'll be worried sick, and I'll be panicking and guilty, and every Rockbreaker's will hold bad memories for us!

Also, I-I don't have enough treasure or gems to buy even a quarter of this stock, so what would I even do here? It's not like... like you'll just trust some stranger with all of that money!"

Melliflua ends her anxious speech with a gasp, hoping that the duo understand her.

"Sweetbee?"

Melliflua flinches a bit from surprise, leaning back to look into the scintillating (but still blatantly worried) eyes of her other half.

"Are you tired?" the imperial, Primavera, gently asks as she eyes the spiral and pearlcatcher. It was a well-established phrase between the pair, one used to privately ask if the other wanted out of a social situation with minimal fuss involved. And right now, Primavera has to know if Melliflua needs to escape this conversation.

"Prim... ahh, no, I'm fine. I just..."

Melliflua fidgets with her plumage, pressing her back against Primavera's broad chest to gather herself back together. She hastily explains what Abiliene - who is thankfully silent here - proposed to her, along with her own accompanying worries for this errand.

Primavera quietly listens to her partner's explanations, twisting just enough around Melliflua so as to help her feel more secure.

She speaks up again afterwards. "So, just to be clear: is this something that you wish to do?"

Melliflua pauses, but soon gives her a steady nod.

"And you feel like you could tell them no if that wasn't the case?"

Another pause, another nod.

"Alrighty. Well, I can go along on the errand if you're comfortable with it. Also," Primavera reaches into a pouch and a moment later is slipping a glossy card into Solana's claws. "That's my business card. I'm a verified and trusted member of Starfall's agricultural community, so you'll know where to look if I suddenly lose my senses and make off with your funds."

Melliflua stares up at Primavera, surprised but also relieved that the imperial had managed to address and assuage her primary fears.

"I'd enjoy having you along, if you're fine with this detour," Melliflua murmurs.

Primavera's smile stretches into an eager grin as she turns back to the waiting duo. "Well then, when do we leave?"
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36091597] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360916/36091597_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion[/b][/center] [center]·°~`°´~°·[/center] Well then. Lily just wanted to look cute for the upcoming festivities, maybe take home an outfit that could see some use during future events. She did NOT come here to be insulted out of nowhere by some tactless tailor. "Fine then, I'll ask my clanmates for a consultation if I'm really such a hopeless case to you," she grumbles, swiftly flipping around and leaving the way that she came. [center]~`°´~[/center] "Hmmmm..." [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19823697] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198237/19823697_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] MTT hums into her palm, slowly circling around the guardian for the umpteenth time with an ever-critical, roaming eye. "Judging by your earrings, some of the Starsilk pieces would pair well with your accent, and I bet that we could work in the ornate or filigree jewelry as well. Eddie?" [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36482319] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364824/36482319_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Said pearlcatcher gives a sound of agreement, but doesn't look up as he continues to rapidly sketch out potential looks for their client. "Anywho, you are far from being a lost cause, darling - it's all about expanding from your current preferences, not forcing a brand-new vision onto you." "Indeed," Edward chimes in, pencil behind one ear and sketchpad suddenly right in Lily's face. "Take a look, darling, and tell me if anything catches your eye," he says with a wide smile. Lily gingerly takes the sketchpad and scans each of Edward's vibrant drawings, trying not to squirm from how the tailors peer over her shoulders. Despite this mild discomfort, a solid plan is eventually put into place, choices are narrowed some, and a fitting is scheduled for two days from now. And by the time that she heads back to the outgoing transports, Lily is feeling much happier after visiting this shop compared to the one prior.

·°~`°´~°·

Well then.

Lily just wanted to look cute for the upcoming festivities, maybe take home an outfit that could see some use during future events. She did NOT come here to be insulted out of nowhere by some tactless tailor.

"Fine then, I'll ask my clanmates for a consultation if I'm really such a hopeless case to you," she grumbles, swiftly flipping around and leaving the way that she came.

~`°´~

"Hmmmm..."

MTT hums into her palm, slowly circling around the guardian for the umpteenth time with an ever-critical, roaming eye.

"Judging by your earrings, some of the Starsilk pieces would pair well with your accent, and I bet that we could work in the ornate or filigree jewelry as well. Eddie?"

Said pearlcatcher gives a sound of agreement, but doesn't look up as he continues to rapidly sketch out potential looks for their client.

"Anywho, you are far from being a lost cause, darling - it's all about expanding from your current preferences, not forcing a brand-new vision onto you."

"Indeed," Edward chimes in, pencil behind one ear and sketchpad suddenly right in Lily's face.

"Take a look, darling, and tell me if anything catches your eye," he says with a wide smile.

Lily gingerly takes the sketchpad and scans each of Edward's vibrant drawings, trying not to squirm from how the tailors peer over her shoulders. Despite this mild discomfort, a solid plan is eventually put into place, choices are narrowed some, and a fitting is scheduled for two days from now.

And by the time that she heads back to the outgoing transports, Lily is feeling much happier after visiting this shop compared to the one prior.
[center][color=Blue][b]Day 3: Dressed for the Occasion[/b][color=teal] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56529011][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/565291/56529011.png[/img][/url] Mezzenotte blinked slowly and nodded. Never one for wasting his breath he didn't try to argue with her. He had just found his permanent home. And he wasn't yet up to snuff. There was no denying that. Plus his dark coloring made most outfits look garish on him. She'd been sharp but he recognized the type of sharpness. His best friend had that type of sharpness. It hid a huge heart. So he flew home. [color=purple] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54020209][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/540203/54020209.png[/img][/url] Fragola tried not to smile as the trouble was explained to him. He was Arcane born. And of course had the flare of style that came with that. (Though he personally thought his mate more fashionable in her shocking way.) He could help... Or he could send Mezzenotte to his daughter who was born and now lived in the Arcane with a few of her siblings. The thought of them converging on his new friend and clan member amused him and he couldn't resist. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55371755][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/553718/55371755.png[/img][/url] Sadalbari, of the Starlight Clan, rolled her eyes. She was an Astronomer and didn't understand why this dark Fae and apparently her father thought she, could, wanted to, or had time to design an outfit. She was about to tell him so when her Lightning born sister [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56128890][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561289/56128890.png[/img][/url] ] and her Ice born sister [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56866449][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/568665/56866449.png[/img][/url] intervened on his behalf. And convinced her it could be fun. To have complete control? To dress a full grown Fae like a doll? How could she not want to? So they had. And while she would never admit it... She did have fun. He had been right, his coloring made most apparel pieces look out of place on him. To bright, even the dark ones. It was odd. Layering... They had stumbled across the answer by mistake. But light blue with red under... That worked. Soon they had the whole outfit figured out. Even adding a touch of gold to liven it up. A quick sketch with instructions on the order they should be worn was drawn up and off they sent him. All sending their love to their father and mother. Before going back to their true passions. [color=teal] Mezzenotte Flew back to the apparel makers with the sketched clutched firmly in his grasp... That had been both exhilarating and traumatizing. He should have know hatchlings (even if now full grown dragons) of Fragola and Magia would be intense. But he liked their final outfit immensely. And he hoped that sharp Imperial wouldn't think he was past help when she saw it. [columns][outfit=1006228][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56529011&skin=0&apparel=3683,3681,15752,15755,30831,28361,15703,30835,30076,31582,15695,15736,3629,3626&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns][/center] [size=0]@KittyTheLioness

56529011.png
Mezzenotte blinked slowly and nodded. Never one for wasting his breath he didn't try to argue with her.

He had just found his permanent home. And he wasn't yet up to snuff. There was no denying that. Plus his dark coloring made most outfits look garish on him.

She'd been sharp but he recognized the type of sharpness. His best friend had that type of sharpness. It hid a huge heart.

So he flew home.

54020209.png
Fragola tried not to smile as the trouble was explained to him. He was Arcane born. And of course had the flare of style that came with that. (Though he personally thought his mate more fashionable in her shocking way.) He could help... Or he could send Mezzenotte to his daughter who was born and now lived in the Arcane with a few of her siblings. The thought of them converging on his new friend and clan member amused him and he couldn't resist.

55371755.png
Sadalbari, of the Starlight Clan, rolled her eyes. She was an Astronomer and didn't understand why this dark Fae and apparently her father thought she, could, wanted to, or had time to design an outfit. She was about to tell him so when her Lightning born sister
56128890.png ]
and her Ice born sister
56866449.png
intervened on his behalf. And convinced her it could be fun.

To have complete control? To dress a full grown Fae like a doll? How could she not want to? So they had. And while she would never admit it... She did have fun.

He had been right, his coloring made most apparel pieces look out of place on him. To bright, even the dark ones. It was odd.

Layering... They had stumbled across the answer by mistake. But light blue with red under... That worked. Soon they had the whole outfit figured out. Even adding a touch of gold to liven it up.

A quick sketch with instructions on the order they should be worn was drawn up and off they sent him. All sending their love to their father and mother. Before going back to their true passions.

Mezzenotte
Flew back to the apparel makers with the sketched clutched firmly in his grasp... That had been both exhilarating and traumatizing. He should have know hatchlings (even if now full grown dragons) of Fragola and Magia would be intense.

But he liked their final outfit immensely. And he hoped that sharp Imperial wouldn't think he was past help when she saw it.
Not Found
dragon?did=56529011&skin=0&apparel=3683,3681,15752,15755,30831,28361,15703,30835,30076,31582,15695,15736,3629,3626&xt=dressing.png

@KittyTheLioness
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45247064] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452471/45247064_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [indent][indent][b]"But... what's wrong with my clothes?[/b]" Shin wondered, looking down at herself. Well, maybe they were a little dusty... and the colors didn't match... and her pockets were full of interesting rocks... but still, they were [i]hers![/i] The Wildclaw sighed and hung her head as she trudged out of the shop, looking dejected. And then an idea came to her. Surely the Starfall Isles had their own researchers! What if she could find someone there to design her a new outfit -- a prettier, sturdier outfit -- one with more pockets and belts and a fluffy cape and [i]goggles[/i] and... She didn't even finish the thought, taking off immediately in search of some larger dragon to ferry her off to the islands. This was going to be the best Rockbreakers Ceremony ever![/indent][/indent]
"But... what's wrong with my clothes?" Shin wondered, looking down at herself. Well, maybe they were a little dusty... and the colors didn't match... and her pockets were full of interesting rocks... but still, they were hers!

The Wildclaw sighed and hung her head as she trudged out of the shop, looking dejected. And then an idea came to her. Surely the Starfall Isles had their own researchers! What if she could find someone there to design her a new outfit -- a prettier, sturdier outfit -- one with more pockets and belts and a fluffy cape and goggles and...

She didn't even finish the thought, taking off immediately in search of some larger dragon to ferry her off to the islands. This was going to be the best Rockbreakers Ceremony ever!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27931082] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279311/27931082_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Day 3: Dressed for the Invasion[/b][/center] As Osine had always felt comfortable in the Starfell Isles, she had no problems heading over there. The shop she found was very cute and the tiny fae running it was delighted to help her. Osine quickly shed her Cloak and Wings, turned to the Fae and told her, "I put myself completely in your hands." Her adorable tiny hands. LOL. The fittings were fun... and a little furious. The Fae, named Hellial, threw racks upon racks of clothings at her. Osine didn't even know that half of those clothes existed. But in the end, they decided on the perfect outfit. [quote][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=27931082&skin=0&apparel=13240,19710,30849,30851,30853,30855,30857,30850,30852,30854,30856&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote]

27931082_350.png

Day 3: Dressed for the Invasion

As Osine had always felt comfortable in the Starfell Isles, she had no problems heading over there. The shop she found was very cute and the tiny fae running it was delighted to help her. Osine quickly shed her Cloak and Wings, turned to the Fae and told her, "I put myself completely in your hands." Her adorable tiny hands. LOL.

The fittings were fun... and a little furious. The Fae, named Hellial, threw racks upon racks of clothings at her. Osine didn't even know that half of those clothes existed. But in the end, they decided on the perfect outfit.

Quote:
dragon?did=27931082&skin=0&apparel=13240,19710,30849,30851,30853,30855,30857,30850,30852,30854,30856&xt=dressing.png
I'm having the time of my life reading your guys' replies, you're all so amazing and talented! Last night I was blocked from sending PMs for sending too many at a time oops so please bear with me for a bit ^^; Btw the spreadsheet for tracking raffle tickets is up! It's not completely up to date yet but you can view it [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dUMwyJYl_kwjWynH1FH-WNSiwWlCdMogPyPmMK9tv5o/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]! Now on to the next day. [b]Daily pinglist[/b] @LemonySnaket @splatterdoodle @CaTYstrophe @Sharkra @ghostlyplants @Disillusionist @SunstonePhoenix @Martine @Gladicent @Solstices @Paintra @ArtemisAgrotera @BillyRuffian @ratdealer @PikaLink @dreamclaws @LadyOfTheSkies @Rivertyl [center][size=4][b]Day 4: Flags in the Wind[/b][/size][/center] As the big day draws near, the streets of Dragonhome become increasingly crowded and lively. It seems as if decorations, flags and balloons, appear whenever you blink. Vendors pop up on every corner, flogging their wares, hatchlings and musicians dancing through the crowds, hopeful for a penny. You walk through the streets, mesmerised by the sights, until you trip over a bundle that squeal in surprise. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51195297][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511953/51195297_350.png[/img][/url][/center] ‘Oh, I’m fine,’ the hatchling says in response to your apologies, and gives you a huge grin. ‘Look. Do you know what that is?’ You follow the Coatl’s claw to a cluster of pinwheel fans spinning atop a vendor’s tent. ‘Win-peel fans! I’ve never seen them before!’ ‘Pinwheel fans,’ you say again. ‘They don’t come from Dragonhome. I’ve never seen them before,’ the Coatl says again. ‘They’re pretty popular in the Windswept Plateau,’ you say. ‘Paired with wind chimes.’ ‘Wow! Really? Where’s that?’ ‘Fluff! There you are. Didn’t I tell you not to run off?’ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1046317][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10464/1046317_350.png[/img][/url][/center] A Snapper ambles up to the two of you, several more hatchlings at her heels. From behind her, a Coatl sticks his tongue out at Fluff and says in an audible whisper, ‘You’re in so much trouble!’ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43387246][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433873/43387246_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Fluff glares, then turns to the Snapper. ‘Crystal, look,’ she says, raising her claw again. ‘Win-peel fans. We have to have them. For the festival. With the hot water balloons.’ ‘Hot air balloons,’ Crystal says patiently. ‘Which we have our claws quite full with already. Come now, Fluff. Stop badgering the stranger.’ ‘No!’ Fluff tugs on your arm and looks up at you earnestly. [b]’You need to go the Wind Plume and get us win-peel fans! And winning chimes! For the festival![/b] ------- Fluff implores you to visit the Wind flight and obtain their crafter’s finest decorations for the festival. If you would like to help her, please prepare to journey to the Windswept Plateau (or ‘Wind Plume’, as Fluff says)! A chest of treasure and a vista will be your reward! If Fluff is impressed by the decorations you bring back, or Crystal touched by your efforts, they may reward you with more items. [center][item=rusted treasure chest][item=vista: redrock cove] 1x Rusted Treasure Chest and 1x Coliseum Vista[/center] [center][b]Wednesday's badge[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643042269812752385/647659967041503251/decorations.png[/img] [code][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643042269812752385/647659967041503251/decorations.png[/img][/code][/center]
I'm having the time of my life reading your guys' replies, you're all so amazing and talented! Last night I was blocked from sending PMs for sending too many at a time oops so please bear with me for a bit ^^;

Btw the spreadsheet for tracking raffle tickets is up! It's not completely up to date yet but you can view it here!

Now on to the next day.

Daily pinglist
@LemonySnaket @splatterdoodle @CaTYstrophe @Sharkra @ghostlyplants @Disillusionist @SunstonePhoenix @Martine @Gladicent @Solstices @Paintra @ArtemisAgrotera @BillyRuffian @ratdealer @PikaLink @dreamclaws @LadyOfTheSkies @Rivertyl
Day 4: Flags in the Wind

As the big day draws near, the streets of Dragonhome become increasingly crowded and lively. It seems as if decorations, flags and balloons, appear whenever you blink. Vendors pop up on every corner, flogging their wares, hatchlings and musicians dancing through the crowds, hopeful for a penny. You walk through the streets, mesmerised by the sights, until you trip over a bundle that squeal in surprise.
51195297_350.png

‘Oh, I’m fine,’ the hatchling says in response to your apologies, and gives you a huge grin. ‘Look. Do you know what that is?’

You follow the Coatl’s claw to a cluster of pinwheel fans spinning atop a vendor’s tent.

‘Win-peel fans! I’ve never seen them before!’

‘Pinwheel fans,’ you say again.

‘They don’t come from Dragonhome. I’ve never seen them before,’ the Coatl says again.

‘They’re pretty popular in the Windswept Plateau,’ you say. ‘Paired with wind chimes.’

‘Wow! Really? Where’s that?’

‘Fluff! There you are. Didn’t I tell you not to run off?’
1046317_350.png

A Snapper ambles up to the two of you, several more hatchlings at her heels. From behind her, a Coatl sticks his tongue out at Fluff and says in an audible whisper, ‘You’re in so much trouble!’
43387246_350.png

Fluff glares, then turns to the Snapper. ‘Crystal, look,’ she says, raising her claw again. ‘Win-peel fans. We have to have them. For the festival. With the hot water balloons.’

‘Hot air balloons,’ Crystal says patiently. ‘Which we have our claws quite full with already. Come now, Fluff. Stop badgering the stranger.’

‘No!’ Fluff tugs on your arm and looks up at you earnestly.

’You need to go the Wind Plume and get us win-peel fans! And winning chimes! For the festival!

Fluff implores you to visit the Wind flight and obtain their crafter’s finest decorations for the festival. If you would like to help her, please prepare to journey to the Windswept Plateau (or ‘Wind Plume’, as Fluff says)!

A chest of treasure and a vista will be your reward! If Fluff is impressed by the decorations you bring back, or Crystal touched by your efforts, they may reward you with more items.
Rusted Treasure Chest Vista: Redrock Cove
1x Rusted Treasure Chest and 1x Coliseum Vista
Wednesday's badge

decorations.png
Code:
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643042269812752385/647659967041503251/decorations.png[/img]
1XvTtel.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15