Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@DanceswithPlants Thanks so much for doing this:D
@DanceswithPlants Thanks so much for doing this:D
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@Danceswithplants Boy do I understand classes starting. Mine start the 21st, so this'll be fun. XD
@Danceswithplants Boy do I understand classes starting. Mine start the 21st, so this'll be fun. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@DragonPromise
That's what I was hoping for, I just for some reason thought it would start on the 27th :c
@DragonPromise
That's what I was hoping for, I just for some reason thought it would start on the 27th :c
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants on the home page under site status it says it'll start on the 27th
@DanceswithPlants on the home page under site status it says it'll start on the 27th
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Danceswithplants
Thank you!
@Danceswithplants
Thank you!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@DanceswithPlants THanks for running this and good luck with school!

Also, it says on the front page in the update box that it will start on the 27th, so... plan accordingly. Probably try to get the thread all set up (and label do not post) ahead of time.
@DanceswithPlants THanks for running this and good luck with school!

Also, it says on the front page in the update box that it will start on the 27th, so... plan accordingly. Probably try to get the thread all set up (and label do not post) ahead of time.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
[quote name="DanceswithPlants" date=2017-08-05 14:28:50] @DragonPromise That's what I was hoping for, I just for some reason thought it would start on the 27th :c [/quote] Well, I think I was wrong, because it looks like Fire is conquest pushing the week of the 20th to haoe Dom the following week. And that goes against what the admins have always told us. Now I'm totally confused.
DanceswithPlants wrote on 2017-08-05:
@DragonPromise

Well, I think I was wrong, because it looks like Fire is conquest pushing the week of the 20th to haoe Dom the following week. And that goes against what the admins have always told us. Now I'm totally confused.
HEveOVO.png
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to try and get everything set up long before hand and hopefully I'll have some free time to work on grinding that week.

@Rave31 @LadyRiat @DragonPromise
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to try and get everything set up long before hand and hopefully I'll have some free time to work on grinding that week.

@Rave31 @LadyRiat @DragonPromise
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11