Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@DanceswithPlants You can take me off the list for Plasma Caster, I found one in the coliseum!
@DanceswithPlants You can take me off the list for Plasma Caster, I found one in the coliseum!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty
I have removed you from the list, is there any other chests you are looking for?
@TomSwifty
I have removed you from the list, is there any other chests you are looking for?
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Just Mechanical Enhancement, if that's okay?
@DanceswithPlants Just Mechanical Enhancement, if that's okay?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty
I have added you to the list :)
@TomSwifty
I have added you to the list :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DancesWithPlants I'd like to be added to the Joxar raffle and brew skins please. Thanks :)
@DancesWithPlants I'd like to be added to the Joxar raffle and brew skins please. Thanks :)
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Zillua
You have been added to the lists :)
@Zillua
You have been added to the lists :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants I edited myself out of couple Joxar thingies as I got them allready ^^
@DanceswithPlants I edited myself out of couple Joxar thingies as I got them allready ^^
B43QG5A.png
@DanceswithPlants You can take me off of the Vista list:)
@DanceswithPlants You can take me off of the Vista list:)
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
[color=#0086CE]Hey again everyone! Sorry for the really late wrap up, my home has been experiencing several summer blackouts and loss of internet connectivity :( Here are the winners of this months Extras Raffles! The items will be sent to the winners via message :) [quote][size=5]Angilian:[/size] [item=Starlight Cloak][item=Bluemoon Aviar] [size=5]catwyrm:[/size] [item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] [size=5]AlvildaBright:[/size] [item=Blue Tang Hippogriff][item=Hooded Dodo] [size=5]CrownDeceiver:[/size] [item=Blue Tang Hippogriff][item=Cardinal Hippogriff] [size=5]Skydust:[/size] [item=Blue Tang Hippogriff] [size=5]Kamishii:[/size] [item=Bluemoon Aviar] [size=5]luckygrace99:[/size] [item=Death Seeker][item=Snow Streak] [size=5]Minxwolfie:[/size] [item=Dodo] [size=5]Ashtar:[/size] [item=Mesacliff Harpy] [size=5]Cealygosa:[/size] [item=Renegade Aviar][item=Windcarve Harpy] [size=5]Litoriadraconis:[/size] [item=Storm Seeker][/quote] [color=#0086CE]I do have some news regarding August's Festival. If it falls on the 20th I should be able to hold the festival as planned without any issues, however if it starts on the 27th I may not be able to spend as much time on it as I start classes again this semester on the 28th. First weeks usually aren't that hectic but I'm on campus until 3pm every day. We will have to wait and see but hopefully there will not be any problems, looking forward to seeing you all at the end of this month! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @Leucine @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @Festival @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian[/size][/quote]
Hey again everyone! Sorry for the really late wrap up, my home has been experiencing several summer blackouts and loss of internet connectivity :(

Here are the winners of this months Extras Raffles! The items will be sent to the winners via message :)

Quote:
Angilian:
Starlight Cloak Bluemoon Aviar

catwyrm:
Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia

AlvildaBright:
Blue Tang Hippogriff Hooded Dodo

CrownDeceiver:
Blue Tang Hippogriff Cardinal Hippogriff

Skydust:
Blue Tang Hippogriff

Kamishii:
Bluemoon Aviar

luckygrace99:
Death Seeker Snow Streak

Minxwolfie:
Dodo

Ashtar:
Mesacliff Harpy

Cealygosa:
Renegade Aviar Windcarve Harpy

Litoriadraconis:
Storm Seeker

I do have some news regarding August's Festival.
If it falls on the 20th I should be able to hold the festival as planned without any issues, however if it starts on the 27th I may not be able to spend as much time on it as I start classes again this semester on the 28th. First weeks usually aren't that hectic but I'm on campus until 3pm every day. We will have to wait and see but hopefully there will not be any problems, looking forward to seeing you all at the end of this month!

kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants

It should start on the 20th -- it's the last full week of the month.
@Danceswithplants

It should start on the 20th -- it's the last full week of the month.
HEveOVO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11