Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Guppies27 @MissFortune17 @pinwheelviper
You have been added to the lists :)

Also if I could ask that you add your own names to the Extras Raffles, it would help me out a lot as I had a hard time keeping up with it all last month. The sheets have been edited so that you all have access to edit them. If you can't use the google doc let me know and I will add you to them instead.

@Cealygosa
I'll fix the link :) thank you for letting me know, and if it doesn't work let me know again XD

@lilbluecat
No worries :) it just makes it easier for me so I don't spend all my time in the forums

@Siritys
I have added you to the list for next month :)
@Guppies27 @MissFortune17 @pinwheelviper
You have been added to the lists :)

Also if I could ask that you add your own names to the Extras Raffles, it would help me out a lot as I had a hard time keeping up with it all last month. The sheets have been edited so that you all have access to edit them. If you can't use the google doc let me know and I will add you to them instead.

@Cealygosa
I'll fix the link :) thank you for letting me know, and if it doesn't work let me know again XD

@lilbluecat
No worries :) it just makes it easier for me so I don't spend all my time in the forums

@Siritys
I have added you to the list for next month :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants
Sorry, but could you add me to that too?
I can't use Google Docs on my phone for editing at all. I can view things, but not edit.
@DanceswithPlants
Sorry, but could you add me to that too?
I can't use Google Docs on my phone for editing at all. I can view things, but not edit.
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
@Guppies27
You have been added to all the lists :)
@Guppies27
You have been added to all the lists :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants You're right. For some reason, I thought I couldn't brew them. Could I be added to the next month's raffle? Thanks:)
@DanceswithPlants You're right. For some reason, I thought I couldn't brew them. Could I be added to the next month's raffle? Thanks:)
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright
I have added you to the list :)
@AlvildaBright
I have added you to the list :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DancesWithPlants
Highland Scavenger, any Chest and Accent: Electric Fledge, perhaps?
And all the other Extras, too :) (For Joxar, I'd really love old items)
@DancesWithPlants
Highland Scavenger, any Chest and Accent: Electric Fledge, perhaps?
And all the other Extras, too :) (For Joxar, I'd really love old items)
EjOCyz.gif
@DanceswithPlants Can I sign up for any Nymph familiar or chest?
@DanceswithPlants Can I sign up for any Nymph familiar or chest?
4c41a5adaa02c96ac4ed8ab0db9034a4.jpg
@DanceswithPlants
May I bother you to add me on the recolor raffle because I can't do it myself on a mobile, if it's not to much at a bother.
@DanceswithPlants
May I bother you to add me on the recolor raffle because I can't do it myself on a mobile, if it's not to much at a bother.
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
Hi @DanceswithPlants may I please be added to the lists for a Spirit of Lightning, Plasma Caster Chest, and Skin: Augsneak thank you!
Hi @DanceswithPlants may I please be added to the lists for a Spirit of Lightning, Plasma Caster Chest, and Skin: Augsneak thank you!
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png Jasper | The Wandering Warren Clan fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png They/He advAsr3.png BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png | +3 FR Time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hoard: rabbit and rat related items
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Collect grey slime & copper muck for giveaways
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Art Blog | FR Blog
@DanceswithPlants sorry if this is an inconvenience but i can't access docs atm, could you add me?
@DanceswithPlants sorry if this is an inconvenience but i can't access docs atm, could you add me?
dOfXepK.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11