Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DanceswithPlants Could I be signed up for the Crowned Roc, Fallen Streak, Snow Streak, and all the Dodo familiars, please?
@DanceswithPlants Could I be signed up for the Crowned Roc, Fallen Streak, Snow Streak, and all the Dodo familiars, please?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVIQndIw.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@DanceswithPlants

May I be signed up for the familiar, electric fledge, and all the extra raffle please? C:
Thanks a lot!
@DanceswithPlants

May I be signed up for the familiar, electric fledge, and all the extra raffle please? C:
Thanks a lot!
Spirals are underrated
@DanceswithPlants
Hello! May I sign up for the raffle giveaway?

I just want the Electric Ledge accent and a chest

thank you
@DanceswithPlants

thank you
@DanceswithPlants

thank you
@DanceswithPlants

thank you
@DanceswithPlants

Could I sign up for the Spirit of Lightning, the Metal Enhancement Chest and Skin: Augsneak?
Also, I think the materials for the Baldwin skins are mixed up a little - Skin: Augsneak uses Ooze and Accent: Electric Fledge uses Goo.
Thanks in advance!
@DanceswithPlants

Could I sign up for the Spirit of Lightning, the Metal Enhancement Chest and Skin: Augsneak?
Also, I think the materials for the Baldwin skins are mixed up a little - Skin: Augsneak uses Ooze and Accent: Electric Fledge uses Goo.
Thanks in advance!
xpF3T3u.png
@DanceswithPlants May I please be signed up for the chest mechanical enhancement and all of the extra raffle?
@DanceswithPlants May I please be signed up for the chest mechanical enhancement and all of the extra raffle?
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
@DanceswithPlants

Please put me down for a Vista: Stormcatcher, Accent: Electric Fledge and a Brass Centurion Chest. Also all the raffles please. Thank you!

Happy Birthday!
@DanceswithPlants

Please put me down for a Vista: Stormcatcher, Accent: Electric Fledge and a Brass Centurion Chest. Also all the raffles please. Thank you!

Happy Birthday!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@DanceswithPlants I would like to be signed up for the vista, emblem, and Plasma Caster Chest. I have the mats for both accents would someone be willing to brew them for me? My cauldron is only Level 4.
@DanceswithPlants I would like to be signed up for the vista, emblem, and Plasma Caster Chest. I have the mats for both accents would someone be willing to brew them for me? My cauldron is only Level 4.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@Danceswithplants could you add me to Gears in Motion please
@Danceswithplants could you add me to Gears in Motion please
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@DanceswithPlants
May I be signed up for Vista: Stormcatcher and Synth Wave Chest?
(I can't edit spreadsheets on my phone.)

Can I also be added to the pinglist for next month?
I'll also see about possibly brewing some skins for donations.
@DanceswithPlants
May I be signed up for Vista: Stormcatcher and Synth Wave Chest?
(I can't edit spreadsheets on my phone.)

Can I also be added to the pinglist for next month?
I'll also see about possibly brewing some skins for donations.
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11