Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.

{Neverending Raf} Monthly Prize=Shrooms!
Apr 27, 2016 16:54:12

CartelSaide

Quote:
The most recent update is on page 204, post 5.
Click here to see it!

Next time I count bump tickets I will start here
Quote:
IMPORTANT
I'm well aware that my thread looks like a mess with these stupid broken images from photobucket. I'm working on saving what I can to my new computer, re-making the images I need to make, and switching over to imgur. Just give me some time to do so, as I'm incredibly busy IRL. This raffle is STILL RUNNING despite these problems! Meanwhile, deepest apologies for any inconvenience this causes, and thank you for your patience!

(Last updated 7/26/17)
I am going to be switching to part time at my job to make time for school in the upcoming fall semester. If all goes according to plan, I should be working for only 3 days a week starting either next week or the next. When that happens, I promise I will sit down and recode the whole thread so that it doesn't look like it's been ignored and abandoned. So sorry about this trouble, you who have stuck with me despite this major hiccup are real troopers and I appreciate you all so much!

Table%20of%20Contents_zpshoimoy3b.png
(1) Welcome, Rules, & Affiliates
(2) How it Works & How to get Started
(3) How to Buy & Earn Tickets & Free Tickets
(4) Monthly Prize
(5) Milestone Goals & Prizes
(6) Neverending Raffle Mammoth Prizes, Ticket Prize, & Lottery
(7) Want to Donate a Prize?
(8) Ticket Holders & Pinglists
(9) FAQ
(10) Contests, Games, etc. for Free Tickets

Separate Threads
Milestones & Current Goal | [LF] Neverending Raffle Prize Donations

TheNeverEndingRaffleOfficialSMALL_zps20cedccd.jpg

Hello, and welcome!

This is the Neverending Raffle 2.0, a remake of a raffle I attempted some time ago. It was inspired by the Year-Long Raffle by the lovely BeingofNature, beginning in August 2014 and running until March 2015 before going on a long hiatus during some very busy time in my RL schedule. Once I felt that my life was calm enough to allow me the necessary time to run this big raffle once again, I decided to restart this raffle in April of 2016, and it's been running ever since! Let's see how long I can keep this thing going!

I (re)started this raffle with the intent of raising the funds to complete all of my current goals and projects as I meanwhile write the Lore and history of this wonderful clan and the city it resides within. In return for assisting my clan in achieving aesthetic victory, you get your own prizes as well!
Quote:
Some good information to have:
  • I ping everyone who is a part of this raffle bi-annually as a reminder that it is indeed still going on, specifically during my yearly raffle events "Neverending November" and "May Mayhem."
    ~
  • It costs nothing to re-pool tickets!
    ~
  • I count tickets in batches; bump tickets are tallied up at the end of every month, and all other tickets are counted as I get the time between my busy day-to-day schedule. Unless I forget to tally up your tickets prior to drawing the winner for the monthly prize, don't fret - your tickets will be counted and marked in time.
    ~
  • Yes, I'm aware that my raffle is complex, a long read, and can get confusing. I'm sorry. I've tried my best to summarize things as much as possible, and this is as good as it gets. I'm more than happy to answer questions if the FAQ (post 9) doesn't help.
    ~
  • I have multiple back up files of everyone's ticket information, some public, some not. So even if I make a mistake, that information is safe.

Rules_zpstuhrlfpz.png
Sorry that it's so extensive! For such a big raffle, there's a lot of information that needs to be addressed, so be sure to at the very minimum read all the information that's bold!

1. I'm +1 FR time, but I'm also not on FR 24/7. I'm a fairly busy person IRL and oftentimes can't get to you right away. Please have patience with me! Thank you kindly!
  2. No refunds. This applies to ticket purchases, trades for tickets, and donations.
  3. Please inform me of username changes. I'm not responsible for any issues that arise if I'm uninformed of such a change.
  4. If I screw up, not only will I do my best to make it right, but I additionally always offer some form of compensation, usually in the form of apology tickets. This raffle is huge, a bit convoluted even, and it's easy to miss small details or slip up now and again. Please have patience with me if this happens, and inform me politely if I mess up.
  5. I heavily prefer PM over CR when possible for sending me payment/donations since it comes right out of your hoard. If you have to use CR, please give me at least a week to accept your CR before canceling it out of impatience. If you want me to accept your CR sooner rather than later, just ping/PM me a friendly reminder.
  6. Do not ping me when you're just bumping my thread. Ping (or PM) me for questions, concerns, and anything you want my reply to, of course, but not when you're only bumping my thread. Thanks!
  7. Do not cheat, in any sense of the word. You will be banned from the Neverending Raffle if you do so. Cheating includes but is not limited to cheating at games/contests in the final post; only wearing a signature when I count bump tickets but not the rest of the month; pretending to be another user who has changed their username to get their tickets; etc.
  8. If you tell me to pool your tickets evenly among however many prize pools, I will automatically make a note to do this with all future tickets you may purchase/earn. This is just to make life easier for both of us. Please inform me if you'd rather tell me where to pool your tickets as you purchase/earn them.
  9. Not everyone is guaranteed to win a prize. I'm sorry, but that's just the name of the game.
  10. Please check the FAQ (post 9) and/or the donation-specific FAQ (post 3 of this thread) - whichever is relevant - first before asking me questions. I get a lot of repeat questions that are answered there; if you don't read the relevant FAQ first and your question is answered there, I will simply direct you there and/or quote the FAQ question and answer.
  11. All graphics in this thread were made by me but the images in question are copyright to their appropriate owners (i.e. those who created the Neverending Story movie).
  12. Have a wonderful day, starchildren!
Affiliates_zpsdwllmxca.png

Would you like to affiliate? You get 10 free tickets for affiliating! Check the 7th bullet toward the bottom of the post in the "Free Tickets" section of post 3 for more information, then ping/PM me your code to become affiliates!

xsnEysT.png

w0o1M5w.png******358rybl.gif

q1ukU2Y.png

text___27_______by_henry_the_archer-dbaafpa.png

JegL4TC.png
Male | 22yo | +1 FRT
Personal Wishlist | Raffle Wishlist

Check out my raffle! ->
neverendingrafflebutton_zpsd9256efe.png

JOKER SIG

Joker%20to%20Her%20Harley_zpsuq9tj5qt.jpg[/center]
Apr 28, 2016 13:51:20

CartelSaide

How%20It%20Works_zpsbopnwfdx.png

There is no current end date set for my raffle, hence it's "Neverending" namesake, though eventually this raffle will come to an end.

This raffle runs on a pool-based system, that way you can pick and choose which prizes you'd like most and don't end up with something you're not all that interested in. It helps if you tell me where you'd like your tickets pooled ahead of time, but I don't require the information until 24 hours before I draw the winners. There are 3 varieties of prizes (which technically speaking could qualify as their own sub-raffles), and when you buy 1 ticket, you automatically get 1 ticket towards all 3 - basically, buy 1 get 2 free! The 3 types of prizes are...

| Monthly Prizes
Every month I will give away a single prize (featured in post 4), that way people aren't waiting around for who knows how long on the other prizes listed in this raffle. Everyone who buys tickets during that month will be eligible for this prize. If you're not interested in this month's prize, just let me know that you don't want to be included in the monthly raffle upon purchase of your tickets.

| Milestone Prizes
Milestones are given anywhere between 6 months to a year to hopefully and potentially complete, meaning Milestone Prizes are due to be drawn at a maximum time frame of 6 months to a year after initially starting them. These prizes (featured in post 5) run on a pool system, and are primarily unlockable prizes that can be unlocked (and possibly even drawn much earlier than expected!) by assisting me in achieving my Milestone Goals. My current goal, how close I am to achieving it, etc. can all be found in it's own separate thread here. The list of all of my milestone goals can be found in this google document, and is additionally linked at the top of post 5 for your convenience along with my Current Goal Thread. When all my milestone goals are met and completed, Mammoth prizes will be drawn.

| Neverending Raffle Prizes (a.k.a. the Big/Mammoth Prizes)
These prizes also work on a pool system, so while you let me know what milestone prizes you'd like, also tell me what Neverending prizes (featured in post 6) you'd like your tickets pooled to. You cannot exclusively buy tickets for the big prizes, but that's because every ticket purchased counts towards a ticket for the Big Prizes! The Neverending Prizes will not be drawn until the very end of the Neverending Raffle, which will happen when I complete all of my Milestone goals. Ideally, I would like the end of this raffle to fall on my birthday (Sept. 28th) should timing allow~
How%20to%20get%20started_zpskpvfu9ed.png

I can understand how this whole thing can be a bit confusing at first, so if you're interested but not sure how to begin, here's exactly how:

| Purchase/Earn tickets.
There are several methods of doing so! Post 3 has them all laid out for you c: You can also donate items (see either this thread or post 7) or take part in contests/games/etc. if they're running (post 10) to earn tickets as well~ If you need to send me items, I prefer PM over CR, but both methods are perfectly fine! {Don't forget to make it a 1-way CR}

| Tell me where you want your tickets pooled. (semi-optional)
While I'm not at all opposed to you informing me where to pool your tickets ahead of time, I do not require information on where you need to pool your tickets until 24 hours before those particular prizes are drawn. A month prior to drawing Milestone/Mammoth prizes, I will mass-ping all ticket holders to allow them a chance to pool their tickets and/or to adjust where their tickets are pooled. I will mass-ping all ticket holders again at the 1 week mark, and those who have not informed me at all will be pinged a 3rd and final time at the 24 hour mark for their last chance. If you don't tell me where to pool your tickets in time, I'll simply pool them as evenly as possible among all the prize pools. If you don't have enough tickets or if you have leftovers, tickets will be pooled starting at pool 1 and going down the line until you run out.

Pooling tickets is the part most people get confused about, so if you'd like to inform me ahead of time, please check the FAQ in post 9 if you need assistance in understanding the process.

| Add yourself to the pinglist (optional)
Either click here to see the self-editing ping list, or if google docs don't work (or you'd just prefer that I add you myself) just check out post 8 for the list of what types of ping lists you can be added to if not the general ping list.

Please check my FAQ if you're still confused, and if your question isn't answered anywhere in the first page of this thread, feel free to ask me via ping or PM c:
Male | 22yo | +1 FRT

Check out my raffle! ->

JOKER SIG

Apr 28, 2016 16:02:38

CartelSaide

Tickets-CostsandTrades_zps1064d52d.jpg

Everything I make through ticket purchases and earnings goes towards accomplishing my Milestone goals, and/or towards additional Neverending Raffle Prizes. See post 7 for information on donating prizes, of which you can also earn tickets for.

Purchasing%20Tickets_zpslorxrdbd.png

treasure_pile.pnghoard_active.pnggem_pile.png

1,000 icon_treasure.png // 1 icon_gems.png = 5 tickets
I highly recommend purchasing tickets over or in addition to earning them whenever possible because it...
...makes you eligible for the Seeker and Lottery prizes!
...builds up the Lottery prize so it's worth a lot more!
...helps me afford better prizes!
...unlocks unlockable Milestone prizes!
...and helps me achieve my goals faster, which gets you your prizes sooner! :D

Earning%20Tickets_zpsojg96qau.png

icon_insect.pngicon_meat.pngicon_seafood.pngicon_plant.png

10 Food Points (FP) per ticket. I'll gladly take any and all food types, but if you have a variety, feel free to ask me if I have any preferences.

Rusted chests are worth 15 tickets, iron chests are worth 30 tickets, and gilded are worth 50 tickets. Broken Penny Jars are worth 4 tickets, Broken Bone Bottles are worth 2 tickets, and broken bottles are worth 1 ticket each.

Any and all holiday chests (not just the ones featured above) are worth 50 tickets each. Older holiday chests (chests from 2015 and earlier) are worth their weight in tickets via the lowest AH prices.

Holiday Currency (HC) is worth 10 tickets. The month before a holiday as well as during the holiday itself, the HC that will be used/is in use is worth 30 tickets. Holiday Currency that was used last month or will be used for next month's holiday is worth 20 tickets. The above featured HC are frequently updated to be in order of last month, this month, and next month's HC respectively. Strange Chests are the only exception to this rule, and are worth 50 tickets per chest. The month before NotN and the month after when strange chests disintegrate, I accept Mimic Powder in it's stead at the regular last/next month rate.

Quote:
For this month only, unhatched eggs are worth double their regular value! This means Unhatched Elemental Eggs (of any element) are worth 500 tickets. Unhatched Nocturne and Bogsneak eggs are worth 600 tickets.

Unhatched Elemental Eggs (of any element, not just the ones featured above) are worth 250 tickets. Unhatched Nocturne and Bogsneak eggs are worth 300 tickets.

An Ambush stone is worth 25 tickets, a Tincture of Dissolution is worth 50 tickets, and an Eliminate stone is worth 250 tickets.

Renaming scrolls are worth 10 tickets per scroll, and a Boon of Fertility is worth 400 tickets.

Seeker Orbs and Brooches are worth 2 tickets each.

Wishlist%20Banner_zpssnqppnae.png

Click the banner above to be taken to my personal wishlist, or click here to be taken directly to my beastiary. I accept Familiars I don't have and all the listed Genes, Apparel, Baldwin and Swipp items for tickets based on double their LAH prices at a 1kT : 1g : 1 ticket rate.

FreeTickets_zpsc5b9d529.jpg

(1) If the wishlisted item you trade to me pertains to my current milestone goal, you also receive 100 free tickets! Since I didn't complete my last Milestone goal and the current one only requires treasure, the following deal still applies: When earning tickets through personally wishlisted and/or prize wishlisted items, you get a 100 Free Tickets bonus on any and all specialty items that I'm in need of!

(2) If you donate a prize listed on my Prize Wishlist, you get free bonus tickets for donating some of the specific prizes I'm looking for! Amount of bonus tickets varies depending on the donation. Please see wishlist for further details.

Nikephoros%20Orphanage%20and%20Wares%20Banner2_zpsysz1k59y.png

(3) If you purchase a dragon from either my gf or myself in our hatchery, which is linked in the banner above, you get 25 free tickets! Just post the dragon's BBcode in this thread and ping me as proof of purchase. This offer applies whether you bought the dragon for keeps or just to immediately exalt. Shared Nikephoros Dragon(s) must be in your lair or you must provide a screenshot of the dragon in your lair. Fail to meet either of these requirements and you will not receive free tickets; I will ping you in response once I have tallied your tickets.

Click%20here%20to%20take%20the%20Neverending%20Raffle%20Survey_zpsgcvxyiuj.png

(4) If you take the survey linked above, you can earn 25 free tickets! You can also choose to forfeit your free tickets and remain anonymous if you'd prefer. Either way, it really helps me out if you take the survey because it helps me adjust the raffle so that it's more enjoyable for everyone, particularly when it comes to picking good prizes!

(5) If you bump my thread, you get 1 ticket per bump. You can bump my thread up to 5 times per day as long as there's at least 1 hour in between each bump. Please do not ping me when you bump my thread. Thank you! Use the following signature or button and get an additional free ticket per daily thread bump! Put the following signature or button in your affiliates section and/or lair bio, you get 10 free tickets per advertising location!

TheNeverendingRaffleSig_zps4bcecbe4.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Neverending%20Raffle%202/TheNeverendingRaffleSig_zps4bcecbe4.png[/img][/url]

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Neverending%20Raffle%202/neverendingrafflebutton_zpsd9256efe.png[/img][/url]
Male | 22yo | +1 FRT

Check out my raffle! ->

JOKER SIG

Apr 28, 2016 16:34:24

CartelSaide

Monthly%20Prize_zpsaxo5mh1b.jpg

The monthly prize will be issued to it's winner and replaced with a new monthly prize on August 1st.

In order to keep things fair, if you have won 2 monthly prizes in a row, you will not be eligible to win this month's prize. If there are multiple monthly prizes, you do not need to pool your tickets towards them; prizes will be chosen by winners in the order they were drawn.

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
SHROOMS
x99

PREVIOUS PRIZES & PRIOR WINNERS
May 2016: PsychoticRomance | June 2016: thefrayna | July 2016: SenchaDrake | August 2016: PsychoticRomance | September 2016: PsychoticRomance, SenchaDrake, & LadyRiat | October 2016: MistressHoneypot, marshapono, & SenchaDrake | November 2016: Phoenixofwar | December 2016: Zombard | January 2017: technicaldragon | February 2017: AetherDragon | March 2017: PsychoticRomance & heartcrusher1 | April 2017: LadyRiat | May 2017: LadyRiat | June 2017: zombard
Male | 22yo | +1 FRT

Check out my raffle! ->

JOKER SIG

Apr 28, 2016 19:27:42

CartelSaide

Click%20here%20to%20keep%20up%20with%20my%20current%20goal%20in%20real%20time_zpsc2uqv4gw.png
In the above linked thread you can find a wishlist of the specific items I need and/or how much treasure/gems I need in order to complete my current goal, as well as real time updates regarding my current goal, like how close I am to completing it. Helping me complete my goal helps unlock Milestone prizes as well as potentially speed up the process of when the Milestone prizes are drawn!

Click here to be taken to a google doc listing all of my Milestone goals. Once all of the listed goals are complete, the Neverending Raffle will come to a close and mammoth prizes (listed in post 6) will be drawn.

Milestone goals are listed in no particular order. List of Milestone goals is still subject to edits and may or may not increase/decrease in length for now.

Milestone%20Prizes_zpshj8mula1.jpg

The following prizes will be drawn on January 1st, 2018 at the latest, but they'll be drawn earlier if I accomplish my current goal before then.
Winners will be picked via random.org and a screenshot will be provided as verification. In order to keep things fair, you cannot win more than one milestone prize pool at a time.

You can find out how close I am to completing my current milestone goal and how you can help speed up the process by clicking here! Doing so can help unlock prizes, and if all prizes have been unlocked, it can speed up the date of which these prizes are drawn!

Prizes listed here work on a pool system. Feel free to let me know ahead of time where you'd like your Milestone tickets pooled, but I don't require that information until 24 hours prior to drawing for the winners. I will ping you a few times before these prizes are drawn, so don't worry about forgetting c:

Since I didn't complete my last Milestone goal and the current one only requires treasure, the following deal still applies: When earning tickets through personally wishlisted and/or prize wishlisted items, you get a 100 Free Tickets bonus on any and all specialty items that I'm in need of!

Nothing will ever be removed from the list once it's placed, but prizes are subject to change via added pools and/or additional pieces being added to current pools.

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MILESTONE POOL 1:
We'll (Never) Be Royals

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MILESTONE POOL 2:
The Cat's Meow

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MILESTONE POOL 3:
I'm So Fancy (You Already Know)

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MILESTONE POOL 4:
Scarves

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MILESTONE POOL 5:
Silky Smooth (LOCKED)

To unlock this pool...
I must complete all 4 of the above prize pools and this pool.

This pool is incomplete. If you'd like to receive free bonus tickets in exchange for helping complete this pool, please see this thread for more information!

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MILESTONE POOL 6:
Happy Birthday (LOCKED)

To unlock this pool...
I must sell 10 thousand tickets via treasure and/or gems exclusively (earned tickets do not count toward this unlockable).
{count: 7,505 // 10,000}

I update this at the end of every month.

This pool is incomplete. If you'd like to receive free bonus tickets in exchange for helping complete this pool, please see this thread for more information!

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MILESTONE POOL 7:
Koi Fish (LOCKED)

To unlock this pool...
I must sell 50 thousand tickets via treasure and/or gems exclusively (earned tickets do not count toward this unlockable).
{count: See above pool for now}

When my current goal comes closer to a close, this pool will also include a level 25 Koi dragon to wear all this fancy armor into battle.

x3 x3 x99

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MILESTONE POOL 8:
Wild Rainbows (UNLOCKED! CONGRATS :D)

To unlock this pool...
I need to unlock an entire new page in my lair, meaning I need to have 120 lair spaces specifically.

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MILESTONE POOL 9:
All that Glitters is Gold (LOCKED)

To unlock this pool...
I need to be only 2 pages away from accomplishing my Current Milestone Goal. In other words, I need to have up to 160 Lair Spaces.

x99

Which contain the following skins/accents respectively...

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MILESTONE POOL 10:
Fulgurite (LOCKED)

To unlock this pool...
I must complete my Current Milestone Goal. If this goal doesn't get met, this prize will become a mammoth prize.

This prize is the coli team below, comprised entirely of gen1's (who are completely unbred) each of which will be leveled to at least level 15 and come with everything they are wearing, including their matching familiars. Stats will remain untouched for the winner of this prize to adjust however their please. Each dragon will come with a light touch of lore in their bios as well, offering a short and/or vague personality/backstory for the winner to expand upon or be inspired by when developing the coli team's history, lore, and characters for themselves.

23945895.png
Khamsin
Sand // Gold // Steel
24451564.png
Sandstorm
Peach // Sanddollar // Iris
24282514.png
Sirocco
Cream // Amber // Blackberry

This pool is incomplete. If you'd like to receive free bonus tickets in exchange for helping complete this pool, please see this thread and/or click the dragons and check their individual bios for more information!

More prizes may be added and/or the above prizes added to as people donate!

PREVIOUS PRIZES & PRIOR WINNERS
Milestone 1: Genetically Perfect {10 Pools} |
Male | 22yo | +1 FRT

Check out my raffle! ->

JOKER SIG

Apr 28, 2016 20:05:23

CartelSaide

The%20Mammoth%20of%20All%20Prizes_zps1iytygse.png

The following prizes will be available when the Neverending Raffle is over, which will happen when all of my milestone goals are complete.
You cannot purchase tickets exclusively for these prizes, and are only eligible for these prizes if you have previously bought tickets for milestone/monthly "raffles" in the past. Winners will be picked via random.org and a screenshot will be provided as verification.

Prizes listed here work on a pool system. Feel free to let me know ahead of time where you'd like your Milestone tickets pooled, but I don't require that information until 24 hours prior to drawing for the winners. I will ping you a few times before these prizes are drawn, so don't worry about forgetting c:

Nothing will ever be removed from the list once it's placed, but prizes are subject to change via added pools and/or additional pieces being added to current pools.

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 1:
Kingsguard

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 2:
Plaguetouched

...which all contain, in order...

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 3:
Marvalous

ALL THE ABOVE MARVA ITEMS ARE UN-USED (if applicable)

This pool is in progress. Eventually it will have all of the items Marva has introduced to FR through her April Fools shenanigans, and if I can swing it, one of each unused openable item she's introduced them with. You can get bonus tickets for donating the items I don't have yet. See this thread for details!

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 4:
So Sashy

6060.png6714.png
Final 2 = Starseer's Sash & Infectionist's Sash

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 5:
Down the Rabbit Hole

When this prize is complete, it will also include a coli team of 3 dragons named Jaberwocky, Cheshire, and Alice. They will all be leveled to 25, will look similar to their namesakes (in my opinion, anyhow), and will either be blank or will come with tinctures of dissolution for your convenience. I do not plan to get these dragons until closer to the end of my raffle at this time.

This pool is in progress. Eventually it will have a whole load of things based off of Alice in Wonderland. You can get bonus tickets for donating the items I don't have yet. See this thread for details!

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 6:
Very Vista

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 7:
Crowning Achievement

This pool is in progress. Eventually it will have all the holiday crowns. You can get bonus tickets for donating the items I don't have yet. See this thread for details!
[/quote]

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 8:
Taste the Rainbow

This pool is in progress. Eventually it will have a lot more rainbow-themed items. You can get bonus tickets for donating the items I don't have yet. See this thread for details!

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 9:
RIP David Bowie
Long Live the Goblin King

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 10:
Acolytes

This pool is in progress. Eventually it will have all the acolyte holiday familiars from 2015-'16. You can get bonus tickets for donating the items I don't have yet. See this thread for details!

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 11:
Bearly a Prize

This prize pool includes all of the bear holiday familiars from 2014-'15!

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
Quote:
MAMMOTH POOL 12:
Let Them Eat Cake

This prize pool includes all of the cakes gifted on FR's 1st year anniversary as well as the amount of food points you'd get if you converted these cakes. That way you can have your cake... and eat it too! buh-dum-ch'

& 100 FP to be split among insects/meat/seafood/plants at your request c:

Another%20Massive%20Prize_zpsb2aokj0e.png

This prize is for 2 very specific people in the Neverending raffle... the person who purchases the most tickets with treasure and the person who purchases the most tickets with gems. The one who purchases the most with gems will receive all of the Seeker Brooches I get over the course of this raffle, and the person who purchases the most with treasure will receive all the Seeker Orbs. This prize is an additional prize meaning that it can be won even if you've already won other Milestone/Mammoth prizes.

Tickets earned will not count towards this prize, only tickets bought with treasure or gems! If you bought tickets prior or 6/8/16, please see this update to know how they're being counted.

Whose leading?

PsychoticRomance with 550 tickets
purchased with gems!

Lyslin with 9,618 tickets
purchased with treasure!

Thank you both so much!
I update this at the end of every monthly raffle.
Prize (last updated 2/1/17) wrote:
Currently I have...

2,019 Seeker Brooches = 92,874 T in hoard-sell value!
and
1,893 Seeker Orbs = 56,790 T in hoard-sell value!

Lottery_zpsas1ity9d.png

For every ticket purchased and every donation sold, I set aside some of the treasure and gems toward the lottery pot which I keep safely tucked away in my vault. When the Neverending Raffle comes to a close, everyone who has bought tickets with treasure or gems will have a chance at winning the lottery! :D Those of you who bought tickets with treasure will be eligible for the treasure lottery, and those of you who bought tickets with gems will be eligible for the gem lottery. The more tickets you buy, the more likely you are to win~ This prize is an additional prize meaning that can be won even if you've already won other Milestone/Mammoth prizes. It is also possible to win both lotteries by purchasing tickets with both gems and treasure!

Tickets earned will not count towards this prize, only tickets bought with treasure and gems!

Prize (last updated 6/9/17) wrote:
treasure_pile.png

241,482 icon_treasure.png
gem_pile.png

268 icon_gems.png

tumblr_mwn4hsm6mc1szd98eo2_500_zpshmcdplnm.gif
Male | 22yo | +1 FRT

Check out my raffle! ->

JOKER SIG

May 02, 2016 12:08:38

CartelSaide

Want%20to%20Donate%20a%20Prize_zpsdgbn5gyc.png

Prize donations will receive their donation's worth in tickets based on the lowest Real-Wide AH price at a 1kT : 1g : 1 ticket ratio! Prizes not on my wishlist that get featured in the Mammoth prize list receive double their donation's worth in tickets!

I am in constant need of prizes to offer, therefore I am ALWAYS accepting donations for them!

Types of prizes I'm looking for:

Aesthetics
- Familiars
- Apparel
- Skins
- Accents
- Holiday Gear
Valuable Items
- Full sets of anything
- Eggs
- Achievement items
- LOTS of Food
- Openables (chests, etc.)
Artwork & Services
- Commissions
- Adoptables
- Custom Skins/Accents
- Bio Creation
- Leveling Service
Desirable Dragons
- 6 digit (or less) dragons
- Fully Gened Gen 1 dragons
- Level 25 dragons
- Coli teams level 15+
- Comes with Art/Lore
...and more! If you have something you think would make someone else happy, throw it my way and I'll do all that raffle faffle giveaway legwork for you c:

Check out my Prize Wishlist here if you'd like to get free bonus tickets for donating some of the specific prizes I'm looking for!
Donating%20Dragons_zpsqjyqlikq.png

Dragon donations have a semi-complex system for figuring out how many tickets they're worth based on their level, whether or not their colors are rare, and what types of miscellaneous other traits they may have that effect their value.

Here's the spreadsheet with information about how many tickets dragon donations are worth.

While I am happy to accept any and all dragon donations, most donated dragons will not be raffled off as prizes. If your dragon does not have one or more of the traits listed in the "desirable dragons" section of the prizes I'm looking for list, then it will be exalted or resold, and the money made via this exalt will go towards the raffle. Dragons with desirable traits will more likely than not end up as raffle prizes, but if I end up with a surplus of donated dragons, some may be sold to make money for the raffle. Dragons that don't sell within a month will be exalted.

I will not dictate what people do and do not do with their dragon prizes. If you don't like the idea of me or someone else potentially exalting, reselling, giving away, etc. your dragon donation, then do not donate it to me. The "no refunds" rule applies here as well.

Under very rare circumstances, I might keep a dragon. If I do, you will receive a 500 ticket bonus. If I decide that a donated dragon is too perfect and either makes for a great mate for one of my current dragons and/or would be a perfect addition to one of my milestone collections, then I might keep it. I will always raffle off donated desirable dragons. If I am tempted keep any desirable dragons, I will make sure I also pay you in something more valuable than tickets (like trade/currency) in addition to your 500 ticket bonus.

DONATION RULES

(1) Do not use my raffle as a trash dump; donate prizes you know people will be interested in. I will adjust my rules as necessary if I suspect that this is what's happening.

(2) I accept nearly anything as a prize donation. The only things I'm actively not accepting as prizes have been listed as methods of purchasing/earning tickets (and even these items will occasionally find their way to the prize sections lolz) and things on my wishlist (which will be accepted at double their LAH value in tickets, and will be kept by me instead of raffled off).

(3) Anything on my wishlist comes first. If a prize I'm looking for is also on my personal wishlist, I will keep it, give you tickets for whichever rate gives you more tickets, but will be looking for a double of this item to raffle off.

(4) Not all prize donations will be used as prizes. Most will, but if I'm getting a large influx of say, highnoon hanks, then I'm going to use some of the extra to get more desirable prizes by selling them, brewing them, etc. On another note, prize donations may not immediately be featured as prizes. Sometimes I keep a prize for a little while and list it later. Don't be discouraged if your prize sits in my hoard for a short while!

(5) You are more than welcome to buy tickets for pools with prizes that you donated. The "no refunds" rule only means, in professional terms, "no takes backsies." If you want to buy tickets towards a prize pool made up partly/completely of prizes you personally donated, that's a-ok.

(6) You may re-donate undesirable prizes that you win. I imagine this would be particularly useful to people who won a prize but only wanted some of the prizes in that prize pool and didn't know what to do with the rest.

(7) When donating dragons, 1 dragon ID per person. I will be keeping track of dragon ID's so that dragons don't continue to cycle back to me and this raffle. Once an ID has been taken by someone, that ID cannot be taken by anyone else. Be sure to check the 2nd tab of the dragon donations spreadsheet to make sure that the dragon ID is not taken. You can search for specific codes by holding down ctrl+f, then copying+pasting the dragon ID in the search bar. If it doesn't bring up any results, the dragon is good to donate!

(8) You may even donate dragons you purchase from me. The only catch is that I will not accept donations of dragons you bought from me that are still hatchlings; they have to at least grow up before I take them back as a donation in order to give them an opportunity to sell to a loving, forever home.

Still have questions? Please see my FAQ in the 9th post in this thread first, and if you can't find the answer to your question there, feel free to ping/PM me! c:
Male | 22yo | +1 FRT

Check out my raffle! ->

JOKER SIG

May 02, 2016 13:32:31

CartelSaide

TicketHolders_zps9076dba8.jpg

In order to save space, I've created the spreadsheet linked below in which I will be recording all of the tickets ever bought in the entirety of this raffle. The first tab lists all the tickets each user holds, separated by Monthly, Milestone, Mammoth, Purchased with Treasure, and Purchased with Gems. The second tab is a list of people who have bought tickets this month, but cannot/have chosen not to take part in this month's monthly "raffle" for whatever reason. The third tab is where users have chosen to pool their Milestone tickets while the fourth tab is where users have chosen to pool their Mammoth tickets. The fifth and final tab is a link to another spreadsheet where I record a history of ticket purchases/earnings, but that link is also a little further down in this post.

Click here to see the All Tickets Spreadsheet.

Monthly tickets should always be a number smaller than the number of milestone tickets, and milestone tickets should be a number smaller than the number of mammoth tickets. Please inform me if you think I've made any mistakes when listing your tickets so I can fix them immediately!

Click here to see the History of Tickets Spreadsheet

Since my raffle is fairly big, long-lasting, and has a lot of users taking part, I keep a history of when everyone earns/purchases tickets, as well as the specific method of which these tickets were purchased/earned, and how many tickets that specific method was worth at the time of purchase/earning. I keep this history in a separate spreadsheet, which is linked above as well as in the final tab of the All Tickets spreadsheet.

banner_530_zps468fa17c.jpg

If you're interested in being pinged for things like every time I start a new monthly raffle, contests, etc., feel free to add yourself to the appropriate ping list(s), or the general ping list if you want to be pinged for it all! For those that can't see the google document for whatever reason, or just like seeing all the information in one place, the types of ping lists that you can [request to] be put on are listed below c:

Click here to see a self-editing Google Document of ping lists.

GENERAL PING LIST:
Anyone on this list will be pinged for everything in the sub-ping lists below (except for weekly/daily game reminders). No need to add yourself to multiple lists or you’ll be pinged more than once.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION PING LIST:
People on this ping list will only be pinged for major updates to the thread, such as (but not limited to) new purchase methods for tickets, new prizes, updates to the rules, or new/removed features.

MONTHLY RAFFLE PING LIST:
Ping listers here will only be pinged at the beginning of each new monthly raffle.

BEGINNING OF GAMES PING LIST:
Those listed here will only be pinged as notification of any contests, games, riddles, etc. I might start where you can win other prizes and/or free tickets for taking part. This ping list is a one-time only notification that they’ve begun; add yourself to the daily/weekly reminder ping list below if you’d like to be notified more frequently.

DAILY/WEEKLY GAME REMINDER PING LIST:
If the contest/game/riddle includes daily/weekly updates and changes, those on this ping list will be pinged for each one. Depending on the contest/game/riddle/etc., this could be as frequently as weekly or even daily. IMPORTANT NOTE: This ping list is SEPARATE of the general ping list, therefore those on the general ping list will NOT be pinged for daily/weekly game reminders unless they are on this ping list as well. This is to avoid spam-pinging the general ping list any more than necessary.

HELPING HANDS PING LIST:
Should I ever find myself in need of some assistance and you’re happy to offer it in exchange for tickets, add yourself to this ping list. I will gladly contact you first when I find myself in need of people to level up dragon prizes, people to help me keep track of those who bump my thread so I can give them their deserved tickets, to offer me some of their gathering turns, to donate emergency prizes if I am coming up short, and/or to overall just give me a hand whenever it’s needed. Being added to the ping list doesn’t commit you to anything, it just tells me that as long as you have the time, availability, and/or resources to help me out, that you’re willing to and that I shouldn’t be afraid to ask! c: Thank you in advance to anyone willing to lend a helping hand!

Full Ping list

Anyone and everyone who has ever been a part of this raffle will only be pinged for major, important raffle-related things, such as the ultimate ending of this raffle. This full list can be found through the all tickets spreadsheet, of which lists every user of whom holds tickets in this raffle, and doubles as the Full Neverending Raffle ping list.

All ping lists are for my // Neverending Raffle use only.

If you'd like to be removed from any/all ping lists, feel free to just remove yourself and/or to let me know and I can do that for you easy-peesy c:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Asking to be removed from the full ping list is equivalent to asking for all your tickets to be wiped and for you to be removed from this raffle.
Male | 22yo | +1 FRT

Check out my raffle! ->

JOKER SIG

May 02, 2016 14:31:24

CartelSaide

FAQ_zpswolp273m.png
Q: How does this raffle work?
I'm still confused.

The following FAQ's prior to the break are the biggest areas of confusion regarding the Neverending Raffle so please pay attention, and double check the rest of the questions if you're still a bit confused before asking me. If I have directed you here, note that I am not trying to be short with you and am still willing to answer your questions if my FAQ doesn't clear up your confusion c:

For the sake of clarity, when I say raffle and/or The Neverending Raffle I am referring to all that this thread encompasses. When I say "raffle(s)" (explicitly in quotations) I am referring to the 3 distinct subsections/subraffles of the Neverending Raffle - i.e. Monthly, Milestone, and Mammoth - which qualify, technically speaking, as their own separate raffles.

Q: To anyone confused about how tickets are pooled and/or who have told me some variation of: "Please pool my tickets evenly among the monthly prize..." and/or "Please pool my tickets among [lists only Milestone or only Mammoth pool(s)]"
A: Your Monthly, Milestone, and Mammoth tickets do not overlap, but you do get a ticket towards each section for every ticket you earn/purchase initially, which means that technically speaking, when you buy/earn 1 ticket, you get 2 free. In other words, my raffle is 3-for-1. This is why I need separate information about which milestone and mammoth prize pools you want your tickets to go toward (as for monthly, it usually only has 1 prize and even if it has more, I don't need to know who wants what until winners are drawn).

Q: So your raffle just ended...but you said another one started? I don't understand.
A: The Neverending Raffle is 3-for-1. There are monthly "raffles," of which happen on a monthly basis. There are milestone "raffles," which end upon (a) the completion of the current milestone goal or (b) when the time scheduled to hopefully complete that goal by runs out (always between 6 months to a year maximum). Then finally there is the Neverending Raffle itself (i.e. the mammoth prizes), which will end when all my milestone goals are complete.

Q: What do you mean by "3-for-1"? Why don't my tickets overlap?
A: Basically it means that my raffle is 3 raffles in 1. The Monthly, Milestone, and Mammoth are the 3 separate "raffles" in one. Monthly always only has 1 single prize. Milestone has it's own separate set of pools for you to pool your tickets between, and Mammoth also has it's own separate set of pools for you to pool your tickets between. I separate them to encourage people to continue to participate in my raffle, as well as to satiate impatience and give people a reason to buy/earn tickets towards prizes they're not certain as to when will be drawn.

Q: Which prizes am I eligible for then? How do I know?
A: To be eligible for the Monthly prize, you have to have bought/earned tickets during the month it's featured (ex. you have to have bought tickets in May to be eligible for the May Monthly prize). To be eligible for Milestone prizes, you have to have bought/earned tickets while I was working towards my current milestone goal (to see how that's going, see this thread, and/or check post 5 for an exact end date). To be eligible for Mammoth prizes, you simply have to have bought/earned tickets towards my raffle - full stop.

Q: How many tickets do I have towards the ___ prize(s)? Do I just have the same amount towards them all?
You cannot have Milestone tickets if you don't have Mammoth tickets, and you can't have Monthly tickets without having Milestone tickets. Futhermore, you can't have more Milestone tickets than you do Mammoth tickets, and you can't have more Monthly tickets than you do Milestone tickets. These numbers can vary, however, depending on when you buy/earn tickets, and how long it's been since you last bought/earned tickets prior to that. If you want to know exactly how many tickets you have towards Monthly, Milestone, and/or Mammoth prizes, just check the first tab of the all tickets spreadsheet (also linked in post 8). If you can't see the spreadsheet for whatever reason (like you're on mobile or something), feel free to ping/PM me and I can tell you how many tickets you have, no problem :3

Q: Can you just give me an example? It'll be easier to follow you that way.
A: Yes indeedy! c: The following is an example of how it all works ticket-wise. Just replace the example numbers with your personal ticket purchases/earnings to understand better.
Let's say on January 15th you buy/earn 10 tickets. In return, you now have 10 tickets towards the monthly prize, 10 tickets to pool between the Milestone prizes at the time, AND 10 tickets to pool between the big prizes. So in buying/earning those 10 tickets, you have (technically speaking) actually bought/earned 30.

Now let's say a month rolls by, and it's currently February 15th. The prior month's tickets towards the monthly prize specifically have been wiped, and a new monthly prize is chosen. Therefore, you no longer have the 10 tickets you did towards the monthly prize last month, and in order to get this month's prize you need to buy/earn more tickets this month...BUT (a) your Milestone & Big Prize tickets are still intact, and (b) those new tickets you buy/earn still follow the same formula as the tickets you bought/earned last month, so once again, you're basically getting 3 tickets for the price of 1. To further clarify: This means that if you buy/earn 10 more tickets, you now only have 10 towards the monthly prize, but you now have 20 towards the milestone prizes and 20 towards the big prizes.

Now let's say 2 months have rolled by, it's now March 15th, and additionally let's pretend that I completed my current milestone goal last month. What that means is that both Milestone AND Monthly prizes have been replaced, therefore you no longer are eligible for the current month's prize OR the new milestone prizes unless you buy/earn more tickets...BUT you still have all those past-bought/earned tickets towards the big prizes, and that fact won't change until this entire raffle is done and over with. To further clarify: This means that if you buy/earn 10 more tickets, you now only have 10 towards the monthly prize, 10 towards the milestone prizes, but you now have 30 towards the big prizes.

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png

Q: What's a pooling system, and how do prize pools work?
A: A pool system (also known as a bucket system) is a system of which you can earn the prizes you want. Prizes are split up into separate "pools"/quote boxes, and as you buy your tickets, you tell me how you would like your tickets separated among all the different pools. For example, let's say there's 3 pools, and you've just bought 10 tickets. If you don't like pool 1, you don't have to put any tickets towards it, and can distribute your tickets (either evenly or unevenly, whatever you'd prefer) among pools 2 and 3. This way you increase your chances of winning the prizes you want by whatever amount you want (people tend to pool more tickets towards the prizes they want most and/or that are more expensive, rare, and/or harder to get), and completely remove the chances of winning a prize you're uninterested in at the same time.
NOTE ABOUT MY RAFFLE SPECIFICALLY: My raffle works on a pool system, yes, but it has 2 separate lists of prize pools: The Milestone Prizes, and the Neverending Mammoth/Big Prizes. When you buy tickets, in addition to now being eligible to win the monthly prize, you get to pool your tickets among both lists of pools; in other words, if you buy 10 tickets, this means that you have 10 tickets to pool among the Milestone prizes listed in post 5 AND you have 10 tickets to pool among the Neverending Mammoth/Big prizes in post 6 (not to mention the 10 tickets you additionally have towards the monthly prize as well). If this is not making any sense to you and you need further clarification, see the FAQ's above the break.

Q: I know it's called "the Neverending Raffle" but when does this raffle actually end...or is it seriously neverending? // When do we finally get those mammoth prizes?
A: No, the Neverending Raffle isn't actually neverending, and eventually those mammoth prizes will be raffled off when this raffle comes to its inevitable close. This will happen when I achieve all of my milestone goals, which will likely take quite a long time. At the rate things are going currently, if I had to wager a guess, I'd presume that this raffle will probably end sometime in 2020 or so, though it could end sooner or later - I just don't know yet. This estimate is subject to change as things pick up speed or slow down. To speed up the process, sending in treasure/gems or wishlisted items for tickets is the best way to do so.

Q: What are you doing with all the money/items that you get in exchange for tickets in this raffle?
A: Any profit gained from this raffle goes towards either completing milestone goals or for prizes in this raffle.

Q: So this is a for-profit raffle?
A: Yes, but there is a LOT that goes into this raffle. The profit I make is very slow to accumulate, and by the time this raffle is complete, I will most definitely have given away more than I have made.

Q: What's the best way to make tickets?
A: Treasure/Gems, Food, and Holiday Currency adds up very quickly, quicker than most other methods seem to in my experience, but taking advantage of bonuses and free methods is also a smart way to stretch your treasure/trade. Additionally, Seeker Orbs and Brooches are extremely easy to get ahold of if you're a coli grinder (you can find them in Harpy's Roost), and for those of you like myself who hoard things like nobody's business, donating your unused stuff as prizes/wishlisted items usually offers a lot more tickets than people realize. Using more than one method is going to be your best bet, though, of course lolz

Q: How do I see how many tickets I've got?
A: Just go to the Tickets & Pinglists post (post 8) and click the link for the All Tickets Spreadsheet. You'll end up at the google spreadsheet where I keep track of everyone's tickets. Either scroll down and find your username (everything is alphabetized) or use ctrl+f and type your username into the search bar to be directed to it. On that line all of your tickets will be listed in order of monthly, milestone, mammoth, purchased with treasure, and purchased with gems respectively. At the end will also be the date I last updated your line of tickets, and the tab/month and line number in the History of Tickets Spreadsheet that said update can be found on (example: November 8 means your last update was in the November tab of whatever year your last update was, 8th line down). The History of Tickets spreadsheet is also linked in post 8, just below the link to the All Tickets Spreadsheet, or in the final tab of the All Tickets Spreadsheet. If for whatever reason you can't access the spreadsheet (like if you're on mobile or have a particularly slow internet connection), if the whole thing is too confusing, or if you're just feeling lazy, feel free to ping me at any time and I can give you the information as soon as I have an opportunity!

Q: I want to donate a prize. How do I do that?
A: See this thread to get detailed information about prizes I'm actively looking for, how you can get bonus tickets for donating particular prizes, and more. See post 7 in this thread to get the TL;DR rules and instructions.

Q: I have a question about donating a prize.
A: Please see my [LF] Neverending Raffle Prize Donations thread, most particularly the donation-specific FAQ, before asking me anything. If your question is still unanswered, feel free to ask it by pinging me in that thread or this one.

Q: I don't want this month's monthly prize. Can I get the tickets I buy this month put towards next month's prize instead?
A: Unfortunately no. You can skip out on this month's prize and only pool your prizes between milestone and big prizes if that's what you'd like to do, but if you want monthly tickets to count towards particular monthly prizes, you have to buy tickets within that month. Sorry! If you don't want to miss out on any tickets, just hold onto your treasure/gems/donations/etc. until a month with a prize you're interested in~

Q: If I put myself on your general ping list, will I be spam-pinged/pinged a lot?
A: At their most frequent, I make a solid effort to space my updates by at least one update every 2 weeks, but sometimes there might be slightly more frequent information in between these big updates. I try to avoid pinging people any more frequently than these biweekly updates unless the information is time-sensitive and/or otherwise important, however, just because I know how obnoxious unnecessarily frequent pings can get. Unless you're on the daily game reminder pinglist as well, however, you should never receive constant, ongoing, frequent pings.

Q: {after answering questions for contests/riddles/games/etc.} ...so did I get it right?
A: More often than not, I publicly post the answers at the end of the game. In order to prevent cheating, I don't reveal the answers individually to those taking part until the answers are public (unless stated otherwise, like in the case of a game that you immediately receive something for upon correct answer). If you're concerned that your answers are incorrect, you can change them as frequently as you'd like until the deadline.

Q: {about daily/weekly riddles/games/etc.} Is it considered cheating to look at other peoples' answers posted in the thread?
A: Not at all! I consider it using your resources c: If someone made their guesses public, you can view them and even guess the same thing if you think they're right. If this bothers you and you'd prefer that your answers be kept private, you can always PM them to me~ It is considered cheating, however, to just copy+paste someone's answers every single time just so that you can get tickets without putting real work into it. If I suspect that you are just consistently copy+pasting someone else's answers for minimal effort free tickets, I will consider it cheating and you will no longer be allowed to take part in contests/riddles/games/etc.

Q: May I adjust my pooled tickets?
A: Of course :3 Just let me know how you'd like things rearranged either via ping or PM and I'll get right on that!

Q: I want to {insert nice thing here} for your raffle! Will I get free tickets for this?
A: It's quite likely that whatever your idea is, as long as it benefits my raffle, I'll probably throw some free tickets at you for doing so. Just please don't take advantage of my kindness, and don't act like you're entitled to free tickets by being nice either c: For those who don't entirely understand the question, some examples of this sort of behavior would be... Making a free to use signature for my raffle, spreading word about my raffle outside of the ways I already have listed, making fun games to play (word puzzles, coloring pages, etc.) for me to use for the raffle, etc.
Male | 22yo | +1 FRT

Check out my raffle! ->

JOKER SIG

May 02, 2016 14:35:16

CartelSaide

Games%20for%20Free%20Tickets_zps7ry15tf8.png

Every now and again I hold contests, offer games to play, have riddles you can answer, etc. for free tickets and/or prizes! If you'd like to offer your own self-written riddles/games/etc. for future daily/weekly free ticket fun, I'll offer you tickets in return :D Just PM me~

CURRENT GAME:
Sharer's Scavenger Hunt (Sign-Ups closed)

END DATE:
SCAVENGER HUNT SIGN-UP'S - May 31st
SCAVENGER HUNT - June 30th

How%20It%20Works_zpsbopnwfdx.png

Sharer's Scavenger Hunt!

Invite your friends to join the Neverending Raffle fun by helping you get free tickets and earning free tickets in return! Here’s how it works:

(STEP 1) Sign-up :D Sign-ups ended May 31st, but anyone is still welcome to help scavengers and if you do, you will gain bonus tickets in exchange!

(STEP 2) I will respond to everyone who signs up at my earliest convenience with a list of 10 items that vary depending on the version you picked. All lists include 10 items total. No two lists will be identical, even if some lists share items. The list will be a post I make in this thread linked at the bottom of this post; I will remove items from your list as I receive them. You can take part more than once if you complete your first list (this offer still stands despite sign-ups being closed to the public).

(STEP 3) Once you get your list, ping and link your friends to your list as well, referring them to the Neverending Raffle by telling them they can make some bonus tickets helping you out! For everyone new to the raffle that you ping, you will receive 5 bonus tickets per person (these people must be people who don't already hold tickets towards the raffle). From there, you earn extra tickets one of two ways...

(STEP 4a) If anyone other than yourself donates the items on your list, you and them will receive the item's regular value* in tickets along with 100 bonus tickets per item! Just don't forget that they need to let me know that it's for your list by including your username as they send it~
(STEP 4b) If you personally donate the items on your list, you will receive the item's regular value* in tickets along with 50 bonus tickets per item!
*Item's Regular Value = Realm-Wide LAH value at a 1kT : 1g : 1 ticket ratio OR it's set value in tickets according to post 3
Wishlist bonuses DO stack with these bonuses

(STEP 5) Complete your lists by donating one of each item, and help others complete theirs :D If you complete your list by June 30th, you and everyone who helped you complete your list will receive even more bonus tickets! Scavengers will have all the bonus tickets they received matched, and anyone who helped you will get an additional 25 bonus tickets per donated item! Woo~

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png

Scavenger Hunt Methods!
METHOD A: Easy Version
You will be asked to help me gather pretty much exclusively specific trinkets/materials. Significantly easier/cheaper than method B, but results in a far less free tickets than you could make with method B.

METHOD B: Wishlist Version
You will be asked to help me gather specific items off of my personal and/or prize wishlists. All the items that you are asked to gather will be relatively easy to find/affordable, none being retired items, none being over roughly 100kT - 150kT in value for the most expensive items, but 90% of your list will be in the 50kT or lower range. As a result, you will make far more tickets than you would with method A, but it will be a tidbit more difficult as a result.

METHOD C: Half and Half
I'll split your list half and half between the versions above so you don't have to choose!

Rules_zpstuhrlfpz.png

(1) Anyone is allowed to help scavengers with their lists, including other scavengers! It doesn't matter if you were pinged to that person's list or not, you are more than welcome to help them out~

(2) If you help a scavenger, please include their username in the PM or one-way CR (PM is preferable) so that I know that's what your donation is for. Failure to do so will result in the donation being treated like a regular donation.

(3) Scavengers, when asking others for help, DO NOT SPAM THEM. Do not ping the same person/people more than once unless they request reminder pings. Do not PM people if you can help it either; it just makes more sense to keep things in one place, and it helps me keep track of who's donating for who much better. Anyone found to be spamming other users in the name of earning tickets will be removed from the scavenger hunt and will henceforth no longer be allowed to take part in future Neverending Raffle contests/games/etc.

(4) You're allowed to obtain the items in whatever way you choose; you can even buy/trade them if you'd like. Just remember you can always ask the user you're buying it from/trading for it with if they'd be willing to donate the item for you, that way both of you get more tickets than you'd gain by donating it yourself :3

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png

SCAVENGERS
Click the name of the scavenger to be taken directly to their list! Happy Hunting!
EASY VERSION

(A) LadyRiat COMPLETE!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788/179#post_26537465

(B) LadyRiat COMPLETE!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788/190#post_27152867

(C) LadyRiat (Needs 10/10):
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788/197#post_27440172

pigscanfly (Needs 10/10):
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788/190#post_27152866

justChimeric (Needs 10/10):
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788/190#post_27152864
WISHLIST VERSION