Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@DancesWithPlants
May I be signed up for

The emblem, plasma caster, electric fledge and recolors raffle please ^^
@DancesWithPlants
May I be signed up for

The emblem, plasma caster, electric fledge and recolors raffle please ^^
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@Danceswithplants

Can I sign up for all the recoloured items in Joxar's extra raffle excluding the Blight Nymph and Flowering Gladeboughs. Also all the crowns except for Diver Crown, Druidic Crown, Starseer's Crown, Electrician's Crown and Infectionist's Crown.

Also the Brush Dodo, Crowned Roc, Mesacliff Harpy, Roc and Windcarve Harpy in the harpy's roost extra raffle.
@Danceswithplants

Can I sign up for all the recoloured items in Joxar's extra raffle excluding the Blight Nymph and Flowering Gladeboughs. Also all the crowns except for Diver Crown, Druidic Crown, Starseer's Crown, Electrician's Crown and Infectionist's Crown.

Also the Brush Dodo, Crowned Roc, Mesacliff Harpy, Roc and Windcarve Harpy in the harpy's roost extra raffle.
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.pngshadowbinder.png
@Rave31 @Mirna @Gedhyr @Cealygosa @Festival
You have been added to the lists :)
Also if I could ask that you add your own names to the Extras Raffles, it would help me out a lot as I had a hard time keeping up with it all last month. The sheets have been edited so that you all have access to edit them. If you can't use the google doc let me know and I will add you to them instead.
@Rave31 @Mirna @Gedhyr @Cealygosa @Festival
Also if I could ask that you add your own names to the Extras Raffles, it would help me out a lot as I had a hard time keeping up with it all last month. The sheets have been edited so that you all have access to edit them. If you can't use the google doc let me know and I will add you to them instead.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Hi dear ! I've added myself to the Harpys Roost items but it appears that the Joxars sheet is View Only for me
@DanceswithPlants

Hi dear ! I've added myself to the Harpys Roost items but it appears that the Joxars sheet is View Only for me
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@galaxanova @ExpectInsanity @littlesong4 @objecthead @Kyoki @lilbluecat @CrownDeceiver @Katargo @Ashtar

@DragonMaiden
Could you clarify exactly what you mean by all of them?
@galaxanova @ExpectInsanity @littlesong4 @objecthead @Kyoki @lilbluecat @CrownDeceiver @Katargo @Ashtar

@DragonMaiden
Could you clarify exactly what you mean by all of them?
kx9VmHP.png
@Huskily @SerigalaMenarik @WolfsbaneAvis @Ellapinky @Litoriadraconis @achoopda @Skydust @Tlacatecolotl

@Huskily @SerigalaMenarik @WolfsbaneAvis @Ellapinky @Litoriadraconis @achoopda @Skydust @Tlacatecolotl

kx9VmHP.png
@QuetzalQueen @MadameVastra @DragonPromise @Exaltier @Siritys @morpheme @luckygrace99 @gunklord420

@Minxwolfie
Awesome :) thank you for doing that, it really helps me out a lot!

@TomSwifty
I will add people to this holidays exclusive items, that includes chests, festival favors, and brew skins/accents. You may add yourself to the Extras Raffles that include the Harpy's Roost Familiars and the Joxar's Items, it just makes it easier for me so I don't spend hours in the forums and have time to grind in the coliseum :)
@QuetzalQueen @MadameVastra @DragonPromise @Exaltier @Siritys @morpheme @luckygrace99 @gunklord420

@Minxwolfie
Awesome :) thank you for doing that, it really helps me out a lot!

@TomSwifty
I will add people to this holidays exclusive items, that includes chests, festival favors, and brew skins/accents. You may add yourself to the Extras Raffles that include the Harpy's Roost Familiars and the Joxar's Items, it just makes it easier for me so I don't spend hours in the forums and have time to grind in the coliseum :)
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants Thank you... I just figured out there are three lists... so I thought I was doing something wrong. I got it now!
@danceswithplants Thank you... I just figured out there are three lists... so I thought I was doing something wrong. I got it now!
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
@DanceswithPlants added my self to all other exstra list but the fire raffle as it did not let me
@DanceswithPlants added my self to all other exstra list but the fire raffle as it did not let me
B43QG5A.png
@Ziegler @IchiSato @13thCat @Aquazap222 @AnonymousSinger @DrakeFrost @Catwyrm @DeathSpecter

@AlvildaBright
I have added you to the lists :) Wait I thought the accent could be brewed at level 3? Let me check and if you want I can brew them for you with the materials, I'm level 13.
@Ziegler @IchiSato @13thCat @Aquazap222 @AnonymousSinger @DrakeFrost @Catwyrm @DeathSpecter

@AlvildaBright
I have added you to the lists :) Wait I thought the accent could be brewed at level 3? Let me check and if you want I can brew them for you with the materials, I'm level 13.
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11