Managed to finish another piece!

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: Brandysilverfire
ID Number: 618302
Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Starshine

Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
Geez, I hoped to write more than one, but this week kicked my butt more than expected, haha. Ah well, at least I got one in!

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: Blacknovelist
ID Number: 159627
Category: Objects of Power
Entry: Petal-bright and Blooming
Geez, I hoped to write more than one, but this week kicked my butt more than expected, haha. Ah well, at least I got one in!

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: Blacknovelist
Entry: Petal-bright and Blooming
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
@sockmonkeygerald Hello again! Just wanted to give a heads-up that I edited this entry slightly: I linked to several dragons' bios in this piece, and realized that one link led to a different bio, so I swapped in the correct one. The rest of the story remains unchanged from when it was submitted -- I hope this is OK! ^^'
@sockmonkeygerald Hello again! Just wanted to give a heads-up that I edited this entry slightly: I linked to several dragons' bios in this piece, and realized that one link led to a different bio, so I swapped in the correct one. The rest of the story remains unchanged from when it was submitted -- I hope this is OK! ^^'
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
OOPS NO WAIT I LIED a quick warmup for submission too

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: blacknovelist
Entry: twirly swirly
OOPS NO WAIT I LIED a quick warmup for submission too

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: blacknovelist
Entry: twirly swirly
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
@Brandysilverfire Your entry is good! Not over the word limit :)

@Blacknovelist I know that feeling! scribbles furiously on poem entry There's always next year, it'll be back ^_^ Your entries are good!

@Disillusionist No problem! Editing is allowed up to the deadline, thanks for the heads up :)
@Brandysilverfire Your entry is good! Not over the word limit :)

@Blacknovelist I know that feeling! scribbles furiously on poem entry There's always next year, it'll be back ^_^ Your entries are good!

@Disillusionist No problem! Editing is allowed up to the deadline, thanks for the heads up :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald [b]Author:[/b] theloomingdark [b]ID Number:[/b] 138336 [b]Category:[/b] Windy Words: Magic [b]Entry:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RO2-Rkpmm6ewOxejFG5a3koi_583Ng1RIWFtR4XcKWw/edit?usp=sharing]The Root of Magic[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69169281][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691693/69169281_350.png[/img][/url] [i]This story features a human version of my man Glissando and his very fictional family long before he escaped to the Singer's Brook.[/i]
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: theloomingdark
ID Number: 138336
Category: Windy Words: Magic
Entry: The Root of Magic

69169281_350.png

This story features a human version of my man Glissando and his very fictional family long before he escaped to the Singer's Brook.
XnpR6dC.pngpE9XtJL.png
@sockmonkeygerald [b]Author:[/b] AloVra [b]ID Number:[/b] 502769 [b]Category:[/b] Windy Words- Disguise [b]Entry:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZCuMGZiI70J_61l4kgsABXG7SJoy528CITqp_ujE7rs/edit?usp=sharing]Face Stealer[/url] I'm glad I had the time to write at least one creepy entry lol. I really love this skin and I thought it fit this year's mistjam theme with masks. [item=skin: face stealer]
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: AloVra
ID Number: 502769
Category: Windy Words- Disguise
Entry: Face Stealer

I'm glad I had the time to write at least one creepy entry lol. I really love this skin and I thought it fit this year's mistjam theme with masks.
Skin: face stealer
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: symphonyine
ID Number: 154470
Category: Windy Words: Disguise
Entry: Into the Light

Another sigh of relief! I thought I wouldn't be able to finish this one in time, I'm such a slow writer/editor :') So glad I was able to finish a second entry!
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: symphonyine
ID Number: 154470
Category: Windy Words: Disguise
Entry: Into the Light

Another sigh of relief! I thought I wouldn't be able to finish this one in time, I'm such a slow writer/editor :') So glad I was able to finish a second entry!
eLAndXa.png latte.png ___________
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: LouckyKoneko
ID Number: 591595
Entry: Happy Spell

entry for the final category is on the way, I got writers block earlier this week but I am working on it!
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: LouckyKoneko
ID Number: 591595
Entry: Happy Spell

entry for the final category is on the way, I got writers block earlier this week but I am working on it!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@sockmonkeygerald
eyyy last minute entry time

Author: LemonySnaket
ID Number: 453761
Category: Free style
Entry: Not a google doc, links to entry, if you could create a doc that would be great!

Containment
(characters involved: Kjorai, #0045)
@sockmonkeygerald
eyyy last minute entry time

Author: LemonySnaket
ID Number: 453761
Category: Free style
Entry: Not a google doc, links to entry, if you could create a doc that would be great!

Containment
(characters involved: Kjorai, #0045)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16