Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ22] Story Contest --Over--
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Feeling so honored to have placed in a category with so many wonderfully talented writers. Thank you for running this event and congrats to all the winners!
Feeling so honored to have placed in a category with so many wonderfully talented writers. Thank you for running this event and congrats to all the winners!
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
Congrats to the winners and to everyone who wrote their hearts out, all amazing stories!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you so much judges for taking the time to review them all. The badges are so nice!
Congrats to the winners and to everyone who wrote their hearts out, all amazing stories!!!
Thank you so much judges for taking the time to review them all.
The badges are so nice!
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Oh, sweet! Thank you so much for running this contest! Super hyped that I actually won something!!! :D Congrats to all the other winners as well!
Oh, sweet! Thank you so much for running this contest! Super hyped that I actually won something!!! :D Congrats to all the other winners as well!
This was super fun, I enjoyed reading all the entries. Thanks everyone for hosting!
This was super fun, I enjoyed reading all the entries. Thanks everyone for hosting!
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
Congrats to all the winners! Thank you for hosting this event
Congrats to all the winners! Thank you for hosting this event
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
congrats to all winners wooo!!!
congrats to all winners wooo!!!
DRAGONS !
congrats to all the winners! this was a lot of fun and I will most likely participate again next time something like this happens!
congrats to all the winners! this was a lot of fun and I will most likely participate again next time something like this happens!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Congrats to all the winners!! This was a lot of fun to do and I’ll gladly participate next time I can :D Thank you for putting the time and effort into making this!
Congrats to all the winners!! This was a lot of fun to do and I’ll gladly participate next time I can :D Thank you for putting the time and effort into making this!
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
Congratulations to all of the winners! It was well-deserved. I loved giving this a try, it got me writing for the first time in ages. I look forward to trying some longer pieces next time!
Congratulations to all of the winners! It was well-deserved. I loved giving this a try, it got me writing for the first time in ages. I look forward to trying some longer pieces next time!
diKmpb5.jpg11-nature-charm.png
Aaaaaaaaaa I was so excited to see the notifs for this thread - and then I opened it and my brain broke! This was the last thing I expected (what with all the talented writers and amazing ideas in the entries!) and I had to take a few days to process it. (Am still processing. Brain make loud whirrrr noise) Sorry for replying so late!

I had so much fun writing for these prompts, and just as much fun reading everyone's entries. Congrats to all the other winners, and thank you so much to the organisers for making this happen, to the judges for your time and hard work, and to all the other participants for your lovely stories!
Aaaaaaaaaa I was so excited to see the notifs for this thread - and then I opened it and my brain broke! This was the last thing I expected (what with all the talented writers and amazing ideas in the entries!) and I had to take a few days to process it. (Am still processing. Brain make loud whirrrr noise) Sorry for replying so late!

I had so much fun writing for these prompts, and just as much fun reading everyone's entries. Congrats to all the other winners, and thank you so much to the organisers for making this happen, to the judges for your time and hard work, and to all the other participants for your lovely stories!
eLAndXa.png latte.png ___________
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16