Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ22] Story Contest --Over--
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
[quote][font=optima]Mountebank is missing… @sockmonkeygerald [b]Author:[/b] TheCount [b]ID Number:[/b] #339861 [b]Category:[/b] The Faces You Hide (The Faces You Show) [b]Entry:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/11HZzoH-9Ct4lhNAAAE4404xd5zQpPBIJZhiMpnPL7Ps/edit]On Mountebank, and Writing for the Self[/url][/quote]
Quote:
Mountebank is missing…

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: TheCount
ID Number: #339861
Category: The Faces You Hide (The Faces You Show)
Entry: On Mountebank, and Writing for the Self
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: AloVra
ID Number: 502769
Category: Objects of Power
Entry: Lost and Found

I was inspired by the recent Plague V Nature push, it was fun writing something for a dragon I haven't written about before. I think I'll be able to get one more entry in before time runs out.
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: AloVra
ID Number: 502769
Category: Objects of Power
Entry: Lost and Found

I was inspired by the recent Plague V Nature push, it was fun writing something for a dragon I haven't written about before. I think I'll be able to get one more entry in before time runs out.
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
[columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915237332033110090/959575087172968508/marva_6.png[/img] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74428628][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/744287/74428628p.png[/img][/url][/columns] @TheCount Your entry is good!
marva_6.png 74428628p.png

@TheCount Your entry is good!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@AloVra Your entry is good! Looking forward to the last :)
@AloVra Your entry is good! Looking forward to the last :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: Soulthreads
ID Number: 309079
Category: Windy Words
Theme: Mask
Entry: Journeys
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: Soulthreads
ID Number: 309079
Theme: Mask
Entry: Journeys
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@sockmonkeygerald Last two, thank you! :D

Author: Disillusionist
ID Number: 254672
Theme: Disguise
Entry: Deeply Flawed

Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Avaritia
@sockmonkeygerald Last two, thank you! :D

Theme: Disguise
Entry: Deeply Flawed

Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Avaritia
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Saronai @raggirare @LouckyKoneko @BunnySox @TheCount @pepperzucchini @Blacknovelist @Beatoriche @Stolen @MoonFlames @Starefaba @sneakyraccoon @Disillusionist @symphonyine @Magmish @Teeka @Kunikida @AloVra @Skydust @Brandysilverfire @mujna @SummitTheWorld @browncoatparadox @Soulthreads @hannahbbug3 @Zillua @Tenrecidae @TwelveBrackets @ThatOneSloth @TsunamiVoid @LemonySnaket @NewmoonWasTaken @theloomingdark @imginate

Last day to get submissions in! Story contest closes at rollover tonight!
@Saronai @raggirare @LouckyKoneko @BunnySox @TheCount @pepperzucchini @Blacknovelist @Beatoriche @Stolen @MoonFlames @Starefaba @sneakyraccoon @Disillusionist @symphonyine @Magmish @Teeka @Kunikida @AloVra @Skydust @Brandysilverfire @mujna @SummitTheWorld @browncoatparadox @Soulthreads @hannahbbug3 @Zillua @Tenrecidae @TwelveBrackets @ThatOneSloth @TsunamiVoid @LemonySnaket @NewmoonWasTaken @theloomingdark @imginate

Last day to get submissions in! Story contest closes at rollover tonight!
@sockmonkeygerald
I just wanted to check, the link to “Freddie :)” seems broken? The other entries I can access as normal, but that one gives me a “user authentication failed” message?

No worries if this is an issue just from my end, just wanted to check with you :)
@sockmonkeygerald
I just wanted to check, the link to “Freddie :)” seems broken? The other entries I can access as normal, but that one gives me a “user authentication failed” message?

No worries if this is an issue just from my end, just wanted to check with you :)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Soulthreads Your entry is good! Uses all the words :)

@Disillusionist Your entries are good! Uses all the words and not over word count :) Thank you for entering!
@Soulthreads Your entry is good! Uses all the words :)

@Disillusionist Your entries are good! Uses all the words and not over word count :) Thank you for entering!
@LemonySnaket Eh? Let's see... looks like I forgot to change the share link XD Thank you for catching that! Should be working now
@LemonySnaket Eh? Let's see... looks like I forgot to change the share link XD Thank you for catching that! Should be working now
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16