Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ22] Story Contest --Over--
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Congrats to all the winners! Everyone had such fantastic entries and it was a joy to read through them all. I’m ecstatic that I placed at all, let alone winning first place with the story I was the most comfortable writing. This experience taught me a lot.

I appreciate all the judges, hosts, and participants for their hard work.

I’m excited to participate again the next time this rolls around!

Congrats to all the winners! Everyone had such fantastic entries and it was a joy to read through them all. I’m ecstatic that I placed at all, let alone winning first place with the story I was the most comfortable writing. This experience taught me a lot.

I appreciate all the judges, hosts, and participants for their hard work.

I’m excited to participate again the next time this rolls around!

daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
@Storygeek @sockmonkeygerald @Nixus @Zuori @WanderingTurtle Friends, I gave a go at writing something for the Aether Dragon "prize" I put it on the fella's bio. (see below) I thought for a name we could try "Papyrus"? Thoughts? Also, I'm afraid my little story might be too long. I welcome alternate ideas or edits (or both!) I can give it another go whenever I get input. And if any of the judges want to contribute (or not have their dragon involved, either is welcome) let me know! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84861769][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848618/84861769_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Storygeek @sockmonkeygerald @Nixus @Zuori @WanderingTurtle

Friends, I gave a go at writing something for the Aether Dragon "prize" I put it on the fella's bio. (see below) I thought for a name we could try "Papyrus"? Thoughts?

Also, I'm afraid my little story might be too long. I welcome alternate ideas or edits (or both!) I can give it another go whenever I get input. And if any of the judges want to contribute (or not have their dragon involved, either is welcome) let me know!
84861769_350.png
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16