Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ22] Story Contest --Over--
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@sockmonkeygerald I'd love to be added to the pinglist. I'm correct in understanding opening immediately after rollover means we may start submitting now and have until the 2nd to enter every category we're interested in?
@sockmonkeygerald I'd love to be added to the pinglist. I'm correct in understanding opening immediately after rollover means we may start submitting now and have until the 2nd to enter every category we're interested in?
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
woooo contest time!! excited to read yall's entries! :D
woooo contest time!! excited to read yall's entries! :D
DRAGONS !
Pinglist, please! Exciting~
Pinglist, please! Exciting~
@Saronai That's correct! The contest runs through push week and MistJam, so from now until rollover Apr 2 :)

@UncleP @mujna @BlackNovelist Story contest is now open for submissions!
@Saronai That's correct! The contest runs through push week and MistJam, so from now until rollover Apr 2 :)

@UncleP @mujna @BlackNovelist Story contest is now open for submissions!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
please add me to the pinglist!

is it ok if I create one google doc to contain all of my entries? it's a little more convenient for me that way since I'm very disorganized and prefer keeping things in one place. (I'm also going to post my entries on AO3 as a collection, so I'll include links to each individual entry in the google doc as well, if the judges want to see them separately)
please add me to the pinglist!

is it ok if I create one google doc to contain all of my entries? it's a little more convenient for me that way since I'm very disorganized and prefer keeping things in one place. (I'm also going to post my entries on AO3 as a collection, so I'll include links to each individual entry in the google doc as well, if the judges want to see them separately)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko Added! It makes judging easier to have individual links for each entry, so if you could post them in separate google docs that would be best. Posting your work on Ao3 is of course fine but we want to judge for the contest solely in docs so we aren't subconsciously influenced by kudos or hit count or anything :) If it helps your organization you could have one doc with links to your Ao3 posts and to the individual docs, and just set the links here as the ones to the individual docs?
@LouckyKoneko Added! It makes judging easier to have individual links for each entry, so if you could post them in separate google docs that would be best. Posting your work on Ao3 is of course fine but we want to judge for the contest solely in docs so we aren't subconsciously influenced by kudos or hit count or anything :) If it helps your organization you could have one doc with links to your Ao3 posts and to the individual docs, and just set the links here as the ones to the individual docs?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
oh that's a good idea, I'll do that! thanks!
oh that's a good idea, I'll do that! thanks!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
please add me to the pinglist!! excited!!!
please add me to the pinglist!! excited!!!
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
add me to the pinglist please
add me to the pinglist please
aesq82D.giff54b7fcb7a59201d421ffead40d394df8005beab.png41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16