Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Let me find YOUR dragon (notn return!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
tired of bumping your posts in the forums? can't seem to find the right colors for your project or skin? don't want to slog through hundreds of lairs for a specific combo or date? want to build a fandragon but don't know how? well have i got the service for you!

im quite active in the find a dragon forum as i LOVE being able to find people a dragon they want, and decided to finally see if this service is something people would be interested in.

-finding a specific color combo up for sale: 10g! +20 if you want me to handle pming the owner if the dragon's not on the ah.
-finding a breeding pair for your combo, for sale: 20g! i will make sure to assay the bloodlines.
-finding a dragon date: 30g! +10 for every year added as they get harder to find. So a 2013 will obv have less listings to sort through, while 2020 theres quite literally hundreds i have to scour for the right date, sometimes taking upto half an hour and more to locate. hence the higher prince.
-finding a dragon for your skin: as this is subjective, i will try one or two customers out for now, then see whether it remains viable. 30g!

prices tentative as i figure out what is too expensive and what isn't. treasure ratio 1:1000. will take strange chests for 20g!

apologies for dropping off the face of the earth; had a bad few months.

thank you for stopping by! we're open!
tired of bumping your posts in the forums? can't seem to find the right colors for your project or skin? don't want to slog through hundreds of lairs for a specific combo or date? want to build a fandragon but don't know how? well have i got the service for you!

im quite active in the find a dragon forum as i LOVE being able to find people a dragon they want, and decided to finally see if this service is something people would be interested in.

-finding a specific color combo up for sale: 10g! +20 if you want me to handle pming the owner if the dragon's not on the ah.
-finding a breeding pair for your combo, for sale: 20g! i will make sure to assay the bloodlines.
-finding a dragon date: 30g! +10 for every year added as they get harder to find. So a 2013 will obv have less listings to sort through, while 2020 theres quite literally hundreds i have to scour for the right date, sometimes taking upto half an hour and more to locate. hence the higher prince.
-finding a dragon for your skin: as this is subjective, i will try one or two customers out for now, then see whether it remains viable. 30g!

prices tentative as i figure out what is too expensive and what isn't. treasure ratio 1:1000. will take strange chests for 20g!

apologies for dropping off the face of the earth; had a bad few months.

thank you for stopping by! we're open!
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
oh yes please! I need as close to this scry as you can find (there are only like, two dragons on this site that match). breed doesn't matter, but the tert is actually the most important color match.

Not Found
oh yes please! I need as close to this scry as you can find (there are only like, two dragons on this site that match). breed doesn't matter, but the tert is actually the most important color match.

Not Found
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
nfy0IrS.png
TdTJOrw.png
7UXlQKU.gif
button-xs-raffle-spree-1.png
TWUOxzI.png
*cracks knuckles* on it!
*cracks knuckles* on it!

@ReiFukai so! there's one guy with your EXACT colors- whose owner i messaged before thinking twice, whoops. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87962035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/879621/87962035_350.png[/img][/url] a close second is this guy in an exalt tab: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87046526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/870466/87046526_350.png[/img][/url] expanding the secondary range netted a lot more results; do tell me if you'd like to see more!
@ReiFukai so! there's one guy with your EXACT colors- whose owner i messaged before thinking twice, whoops.

87962035_350.png

a close second is this guy in an exalt tab:

87046526_350.png

expanding the secondary range netted a lot more results; do tell me if you'd like to see more!

@Brandysilverfire So the spiral is actually a girl, which unfortunately doesn’t work for my project, but the sky dancer boy is perfect! I messaged his owner, so fingers crossed! (If they don’t want to sell, I’ll be back to ask about those other results)
@Brandysilverfire So the spiral is actually a girl, which unfortunately doesn’t work for my project, but the sky dancer boy is perfect! I messaged his owner, so fingers crossed! (If they don’t want to sell, I’ll be back to ask about those other results)
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
nfy0IrS.png
TdTJOrw.png
7UXlQKU.gif
button-xs-raffle-spree-1.png
TWUOxzI.png
@Brandysilverfire
Hi! Is it ok if I need the dragon to be a gen1? It’ll be a bit harder, I guess, so I can pay more! ^^
@Brandysilverfire
Hi! Is it ok if I need the dragon to be a gen1? It’ll be a bit harder, I guess, so I can pay more! ^^
EotD79X.gif Dimm Squad Coli services | Gen1 sales
@rawbeast, yeah perfectly fine! though it may mean I don't find the dergen if it doesn't exist yet unfortunately
@rawbeast, yeah perfectly fine! though it may mean I don't find the dergen if it doesn't exist yet unfortunately

first client done! WHOO!
first client done! WHOO!

Oh, this is perfect for us! We rarely ever get any activity on our threads it seems, so it's nice of you to offer this service! Hope it's alright we do two, but we really want to get these two together if possible! We're looking for two fandragons:
Dante
Vergil

All that really matters to us that's a match is secondary color, breed, and preferably gender being male on both (but we are willing to look at females if there are no males who are a close match). The primary colors can be off a little as long as they are similar. Tertiary color honestly doesn't matter, we just had it set to white Spines just because but it won't be the end of the world if you can't find any with matching Tertiaries. Also, genes don't matter as we can just get the gene removal stuff ourselves.

Again, hope it's alright we ask for two and thanks in advance! Also, assuming we send payment after you find the dragons? Just making sure!
Oh, this is perfect for us! We rarely ever get any activity on our threads it seems, so it's nice of you to offer this service! Hope it's alright we do two, but we really want to get these two together if possible! We're looking for two fandragons:
Dante
Vergil

All that really matters to us that's a match is secondary color, breed, and preferably gender being male on both (but we are willing to look at females if there are no males who are a close match). The primary colors can be off a little as long as they are similar. Tertiary color honestly doesn't matter, we just had it set to white Spines just because but it won't be the end of the world if you can't find any with matching Tertiaries. Also, genes don't matter as we can just get the gene removal stuff ourselves.

Again, hope it's alright we ask for two and thanks in advance! Also, assuming we send payment after you find the dragons? Just making sure!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
This bio will be updated eventually!
@SakraKaine glad I could help!! yes, payment is after i succeed heh. also hey!! a new derg just hatched (and is for sale!) with your Dante colors: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88941998][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/889420/88941998_350.png[/img][/url] would you like me to contact em? and a female, but the right colors: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87323945][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873240/87323945_350.png[/img][/url] I'll do a few more searches in a bit if this isn't to your liking!
@SakraKaine glad I could help!! yes, payment is after i succeed heh.

also hey!! a new derg just hatched (and is for sale!) with your Dante colors:

88941998_350.png

would you like me to contact em?

and a female, but the right colors:

87323945_350.png

I'll do a few more searches in a bit if this isn't to your liking!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10