Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore, Literature and Lies [1/5] open!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3KHj3Lc.jpg[/img] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127993/1#post_51001323]Lore[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127993/1#post_51001326]Literature[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127993/1#post_51001327]Lies[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127993/1#post_51001328]Prices[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127993/1#post_51001329]Wishlist[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127993/1#post_51001336]Slots[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127993/1#post_51001337]Status[/url][/center] Couldn't resist the siren call of writing! I'm here for worldbuilding, giving your dragons backstories and making them scream, laugh and cry. I've got about uhh ten years of writing under my belt and I like to experiment with different styles, mashed together words (for example, 'in the stormlight' instead of 'by the light of the storm', etc.) and adding in long-winded explanations of how a place looks so it can accommodate different breeds, plus phrases and items that a dragon would use. And long sentences. I do like my commas. I'm quite fine with writing anything at all- gore, romance, found family, tragedy, comedy (although I will state that I might refuse something if there is a limit out there I didn't know I had). And all within FR guidelines, of course. I'm +12 FRT so if I'm taking a bit to respond I am very possibly asleep. If you have different fandoms you want me writing for, or fandragons you want me to incorporate into Sornieth (saw that somewhere once- WHAT a challenge, I loved that idea) then as long as you're alright with me doing wikipedia-level research with it, I'll be glad to do that as well!! OCs of all kinds welcome! I usually use my comms as examples in the shop, so if you don't want that, please do inform me. And finally- I prefer to give the people who commission me access to the google document, so they can tell me if something isn't vibing with their idea of how something played out, and I don't have to cut and delete later on, or end up leaving someone unsatisfied. That's about it!! And if you've read all this, have a nice week <3
3KHj3Lc.jpg

Couldn't resist the siren call of writing! I'm here for worldbuilding, giving your dragons backstories and making them scream, laugh and cry. I've got about uhh ten years of writing under my belt and I like to experiment with different styles, mashed together words (for example, 'in the stormlight' instead of 'by the light of the storm', etc.) and adding in long-winded explanations of how a place looks so it can accommodate different breeds, plus phrases and items that a dragon would use.

And long sentences. I do like my commas.

I'm quite fine with writing anything at all- gore, romance, found family, tragedy, comedy (although I will state that I might refuse something if there is a limit out there I didn't know I had). And all within FR guidelines, of course.

I'm +12 FRT so if I'm taking a bit to respond I am very possibly asleep.

If you have different fandoms you want me writing for, or fandragons you want me to incorporate into Sornieth (saw that somewhere once- WHAT a challenge, I loved that idea) then as long as you're alright with me doing wikipedia-level research with it, I'll be glad to do that as well!! OCs of all kinds welcome!

I usually use my comms as examples in the shop, so if you don't want that, please do inform me.

And finally- I prefer to give the people who commission me access to the google document, so they can tell me if something isn't vibing with their idea of how something played out, and I don't have to cut and delete later on, or end up leaving someone unsatisfied.

That's about it!! And if you've read all this, have a nice week <3
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qoZ25gS.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][color=#0d0626][size=7] [b]Lore[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][i]Beyond the Lightning plains, where the storms rage endlessly and the thunder never stops, there lies in the heart of this eternal tempest an island. And legend says if you manage to brave the bone-chilling winds and the endless rain pulling down your wings and the frothing sea rising up to heights unimaginable and raging to pull you down into its waters, you will find this island filled with the most beautiful dragons you have ever seen, a paradise beyond imagining- and you may take one of these breathtaking dragons as your mate. And with gold-flecked feathers, elegant patterns draped in intricate swirls, the glowing constellations of the stars above shining on her skin, young Osiris was the pride of her parents and the prized jewel of the mystical Hendellrin Clan. She was shy, though- hiding behind her parents legs whenever she was talked to, always running from eager Elders cooing compliments at her. And one day, in her search for refuge, she flew into the lair of the eldest dragon on the island- old Veilspun Ciemella, whose bones creaked every time she moved, all beauty long hidden by the hands of time, eyes as white as bone. Whose hoard was made of scrolls- of thousands and thousands of pages of knowledge, rotting around her and eaten away by seaspray- the most beautiful thing Osiris had ever seen. She spent her days after that in Ciemella’s cave, restoring and devouring each scroll hungrily, fascinated by all the faded letters and strange languages- and the unknown world beyond the island. And as Osiris grew older, her suitors doubled and tripled, her home piled to the brim with gifts from hopeful wooers- but all she wanted was to learn, to see Sornieth and all the knowledge it held for herself. “Osiris, please, my sweet,” Her father pleaded as she made her way to the edge of the cliff, her goodbyes said. “You’re the most beautiful dragon this island has ever seen- you could be the mate of warriors, royalty, deities- you could live a safe, comfortable life wherever you wanted! Please reconsider.” “No,” Osiris rumbled, gently but firmly. The last of her feathers had come in- she was an adult now, steady and reliable and ambitious, and she knew what she wanted. “I’ve exhausted Ciemella’s scrolls twice over- I’ve reached the limit of my potential here. And I need to know the reason behind our Clan’s curse. I need to fix it.” “We’ve found a way to get around our curse, it’s not worth it,” Her mother pleaded, clinging to her daughter’s bags. “Please, you- you don’t know what lies behind it. It’s better if we just- appreciate the gift we’ve been given and not ask questions.” Osiris looked up with bright eyes, as calm as ever. “The dragon who asks a question is a fool for a minute,” She replied. “The dragon who does not ask is a fool for life.” And she lifted her wings to the storm. - The Hendellrin Scholar travels the mainland now- from the highest tower to the deepest caves, she continues her endless pursuit of knowledge. Revered Elders bow to her input, scientists centuries old consult her on their work, and her memory is as sharp as any warrior’s blade, the biggest library of knowledge on Sornieth living and breathing inside one dragon. But she has not yet, in decades, found a solution for her Clan’s curse. She travels from one end of the world to the other again and again desperately, but no matter who she asks and where she goes, she never finds any solutions. But then… She finds Canopus. [/i][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HykAtjF.jpg[/img][/center] Backstories!! Giving folks their personalities and psyches from scratch, explaining where they crawled from and what they went through to turn them into who they are today. Like I said, I'm pretty good with every style out there so just hit me up with the ideas you have in mind for them and I'll bring out the ink and quill. If you don't have any ideas, I'll just read through your clan lore/base it on the dragon's looks and PM you what I think would work before starting. Do inform me of the genre though. Other examples of lore can be found [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wL-svCozgPNSiFpGdRaWhqb0LnamjfwBfpxcgpgtdbI/edit?usp=sharing]here![/url] The dragon for the lore above is the lovely [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76310973]Osiris![/url]
qoZ25gS.jpg
Lore
Beyond the Lightning plains, where the storms rage endlessly and the thunder never stops, there lies in the heart of this eternal tempest an island. And legend says if you manage to brave the bone-chilling winds and the endless rain pulling down your wings and the frothing sea rising up to heights unimaginable and raging to pull you down into its waters, you will find this island filled with the most beautiful dragons you have ever seen, a paradise beyond imagining- and you may take one of these breathtaking dragons as your mate.

And with gold-flecked feathers, elegant patterns draped in intricate swirls, the glowing constellations of the stars above shining on her skin, young Osiris was the pride of her parents and the prized jewel of the mystical Hendellrin Clan.

She was shy, though- hiding behind her parents legs whenever she was talked to, always running from eager Elders cooing compliments at her. And one day, in her search for refuge, she flew into the lair of the eldest dragon on the island- old Veilspun Ciemella, whose bones creaked every time she moved, all beauty long hidden by the hands of time, eyes as white as bone.

Whose hoard was made of scrolls- of thousands and thousands of pages of knowledge, rotting around her and eaten away by seaspray- the most beautiful thing Osiris had ever seen.

She spent her days after that in Ciemella’s cave, restoring and devouring each scroll hungrily, fascinated by all the faded letters and strange languages- and the unknown world beyond the island.

And as Osiris grew older, her suitors doubled and tripled, her home piled to the brim with gifts from hopeful wooers- but all she wanted was to learn, to see Sornieth and all the knowledge it held for herself.

“Osiris, please, my sweet,” Her father pleaded as she made her way to the edge of the cliff, her goodbyes said. “You’re the most beautiful dragon this island has ever seen- you could be the mate of warriors, royalty, deities- you could live a safe, comfortable life wherever you wanted! Please reconsider.”

“No,” Osiris rumbled, gently but firmly. The last of her feathers had come in- she was an adult now, steady and reliable and ambitious, and she knew what she wanted. “I’ve exhausted Ciemella’s scrolls twice over- I’ve reached the limit of my potential here. And I need to know the reason behind our Clan’s curse. I need to fix it.”

“We’ve found a way to get around our curse, it’s not worth it,” Her mother pleaded, clinging to her daughter’s bags. “Please, you- you don’t know what lies behind it. It’s better if we just- appreciate the gift we’ve been given and not ask questions.”

Osiris looked up with bright eyes, as calm as ever. “The dragon who asks a question is a fool for a minute,” She replied. “The dragon who does not ask is a fool for life.”

And she lifted her wings to the storm.

-

The Hendellrin Scholar travels the mainland now- from the highest tower to the deepest caves, she continues her endless pursuit of knowledge. Revered Elders bow to her input, scientists centuries old consult her on their work, and her memory is as sharp as any warrior’s blade, the biggest library of knowledge on Sornieth living and breathing inside one dragon.

But she has not yet, in decades, found a solution for her Clan’s curse. She travels from one end of the world to the other again and again desperately, but no matter who she asks and where she goes, she never finds any solutions.

But then… She finds Canopus.
HykAtjF.jpg

Backstories!! Giving folks their personalities and psyches from scratch, explaining where they crawled from and what they went through to turn them into who they are today.

Like I said, I'm pretty good with every style out there so just hit me up with the ideas you have in mind for them and I'll bring out the ink and quill. If you don't have any ideas, I'll just read through your clan lore/base it on the dragon's looks and PM you what I think would work before starting. Do inform me of the genre though.

Other examples of lore can be found here!

The dragon for the lore above is the lovely Osiris!

[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EEN5xKi.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][color=#0d0626][size=7] [b]Literature[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center]“No,” Juuzi snarls at the group of dragons below her. “For the last claw-breaking time, the answer is NO!” She swipes a paw at the nearest cluster of stones near her in a fit of temper, sending rocks and ice cascading down onto shouting dragons. But the Ridgeback buffets the whole thing away with sweep of her large wing, sending a glare so threatening her way that Juuzi feels an actual spark of fear for a moment. She covers it up with a disdainful scoff, picking herself up from the ledge she’d been lying on, trying desperately to soak up the heat of the meagre afternoon sun before this group had descended upon her home and started pleading for the same thing as all the others. The one thing she’d vowed never to give anyone ever again. “Our clanmate’s lives are at stake!” One of the dragonets cries, running in front of Juuzi and throwing herself to her knees like a bad actress in a play. Juuzi grimaces and steps around her, keeping an eye on the overprotective Ridgeback as she pushes the dragonet’s talons off her tail. “Please, please, we need your help.” “We can pay you whatever you want.” A Skydancer pleads. “Gems, treasure-” Juuzi rolls her eyes and tilts her head pointedly to her hoard, gold and gems dripping from the holes in the walls all around them, the only thing left of her family’s legacy apart from her. “Don’t need no money, pretty eyes. I already got everything I need to do absolutely nothing for the rest of my life. Beware the barrenness of a busy life, that’s what I always say.” She throws herself down onto her nest with a sigh as they turn to each other and start whispering. She can feel a headache coming on already. How did they find her anyway? She’d thought the islands littering the sea between Starfall Isles and the Southern Icefield were plenty and barren enough for no one to think to look for dragons there- for people to stop harassing her day and night over- [i]Purple light spilling from the portal, the lighting of incense sticks, the chanting of family members young and old, their exhaustion weighing them down over the years as more and more dragons hounded them for their services, the stars in the night sky twinkling bright the night it all went wrong- when monstrous snouts with jagged teeth emerged through the Veil instead of what they were searching for, the screaming and panic as- [/i] Juuzi shakes her head sharply, exhaling a shaky breath. She was [i]not[/i] going to think about it. The other Skydancer approaches her carefully, smoke spilling from her- a fireborn. Juuzi leans into the heat before she can stop herself, eyes fluttering- she’s not been able to feel warmth in this accursed place for a long, long time. “This can’t be comfortable for you,” The Skydancer voices, brows furrowed in what looks like concern. Juuzi catches herself and straightens up, scowling. “We- well, we live in the Glacier, but we have lair spaces for dragons who need warmer climes. If you want, you could-” Juuzi hisses and jumps to her feet, wings out defensively as she backs the Skydancer against the wall. “I’m not that stupid. Like hell am I going to fall for that offer- you’ll give me a few weeks of kindness and then start begging for my help again, I know your types. You-” The Ridgeback leaps between them and growls defensively, forcing Juuzi to back away. She snarls at her but turns to the side with a sigh, leashing her anger back inside tighter. She hadn’t had to deal with people like this- ones in genuine need of help, the ones her mother and father would have happily worked themselves to death for- in too long a while. She looks the group of them over before turning away, studying her reflection in the icicles in the far side of the cave. “It’s better that you give them up for dead,” She says, voice echoing in the silent cave, as gently as she can manage. “No one that slips beyond the Veil can ever make it back-” “Your family is alive.” Juuzi spins around sharply, looking at the Ridgeback with wide eyes, heart thundering in her chest. “What did you say?” She snaps. The second Skydancer flutters onto the ledge, meeting her gaze unflinchingly. “Our Wanderers always have…trackers, of a fashion, with them. Most of them were ripped off when they were taken, but one made it through to the Veil.” “The connection was shaky,” Another dragon continues. Juuzi feels her head spinning at the information, breathing coming fast. “But we heard voices speaking the Arcane dialect- and they kept screaming for Juuzi of the Zidellia Clan, for- for someone’s daughter, that she would be able to help us.” “Mother,” Juuzi breathes, the cave blurring around her. The Skydancer she’d threatened earlier rushes forward to steady her as she sways in place, unable to believe it. Her family- “We can help you get your Clan back if you help us get back ours,” The Ridgeback rumbles. Juuzi can see the pain she’s carefully masking behind her blank facade now, the same one she’s carried in her chest for twenty years. “Will you help us?” Juuzi grabs the vial around her neck- the last one she’d managed to salvage from the wreckage before she’d left her home behind. Left her [i]family[/i] behind. She looks at the dragons around her, meets the eyes of the Ridgeback and Skydancer, looks at the one still supporting her weight for a moment longer, and then nods. [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HykAtjF.jpg[/img][/center] Interactions and fighting and talking and comedy and first meetings and slices of life and misunderstandings and falling in love! And everything in between. This is firmly story territory! I'll incorporate their lore in the background of course, but this is for the folk who need to be interacting with other folk. You'll have to tell me the relationships between all the characters and details about their lore, and as always, the tone you want me to write it in (angsty, funny, dramatic, etc.) Other examples of literature can be found [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dw3mtyRkYWlcilM7yrgDWBAb-ez3XvLUo9SIeUEjOtM/edit?usp=sharing]here![/url] The dragon for the lore above is the lovely [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76848042]Juuzi![/url]
EEN5xKi.jpg
Literature
“No,” Juuzi snarls at the group of dragons below her. “For the last claw-breaking time, the answer is NO!”

She swipes a paw at the nearest cluster of stones near her in a fit of temper, sending rocks and ice cascading down onto shouting dragons. But the Ridgeback buffets the whole thing away with sweep of her large wing, sending a glare so threatening her way that Juuzi feels an actual spark of fear for a moment.

She covers it up with a disdainful scoff, picking herself up from the ledge she’d been lying on, trying desperately to soak up the heat of the meagre afternoon sun before this group had descended upon her home and started pleading for the same thing as all the others.

The one thing she’d vowed never to give anyone ever again.

“Our clanmate’s lives are at stake!” One of the dragonets cries, running in front of Juuzi and throwing herself to her knees like a bad actress in a play. Juuzi grimaces and steps around her, keeping an eye on the overprotective Ridgeback as she pushes the dragonet’s talons off her tail. “Please, please, we need your help.”

“We can pay you whatever you want.” A Skydancer pleads. “Gems, treasure-”

Juuzi rolls her eyes and tilts her head pointedly to her hoard, gold and gems dripping from the holes in the walls all around them, the only thing left of her family’s legacy apart from her. “Don’t need no money, pretty eyes. I already got everything I need to do absolutely nothing for the rest of my life. Beware the barrenness of a busy life, that’s what I always say.”

She throws herself down onto her nest with a sigh as they turn to each other and start whispering. She can feel a headache coming on already. How did they find her anyway? She’d thought the islands littering the sea between Starfall Isles and the Southern Icefield were plenty and barren enough for no one to think to look for dragons there- for people to stop harassing her day and night over-

Purple light spilling from the portal, the lighting of incense sticks, the chanting of family members young and old, their exhaustion weighing them down over the years as more and more dragons hounded them for their services, the stars in the night sky twinkling bright the night it all went wrong- when monstrous snouts with jagged teeth emerged through the Veil instead of what they were searching for, the screaming and panic as-

Juuzi shakes her head sharply, exhaling a shaky breath. She was not going to think about it.

The other Skydancer approaches her carefully, smoke spilling from her- a fireborn. Juuzi leans into the heat before she can stop herself, eyes fluttering- she’s not been able to feel warmth in this accursed place for a long, long time.

“This can’t be comfortable for you,” The Skydancer voices, brows furrowed in what looks like concern. Juuzi catches herself and straightens up, scowling. “We- well, we live in the Glacier, but we have lair spaces for dragons who need warmer climes. If you want, you could-”

Juuzi hisses and jumps to her feet, wings out defensively as she backs the Skydancer against the wall. “I’m not that stupid. Like hell am I going to fall for that offer- you’ll give me a few weeks of kindness and then start begging for my help again, I know your types. You-”

The Ridgeback leaps between them and growls defensively, forcing Juuzi to back away. She snarls at her but turns to the side with a sigh, leashing her anger back inside tighter. She hadn’t had to deal with people like this- ones in genuine need of help, the ones her mother and father would have happily worked themselves to death for- in too long a while.

She looks the group of them over before turning away, studying her reflection in the icicles in the far side of the cave. “It’s better that you give them up for dead,” She says, voice echoing in the silent cave, as gently as she can manage. “No one that slips beyond the Veil can ever make it back-”

“Your family is alive.”

Juuzi spins around sharply, looking at the Ridgeback with wide eyes, heart thundering in her chest. “What did you say?” She snaps.

The second Skydancer flutters onto the ledge, meeting her gaze unflinchingly. “Our Wanderers always have…trackers, of a fashion, with them. Most of them were ripped off when they were taken, but one made it through to the Veil.”

“The connection was shaky,” Another dragon continues. Juuzi feels her head spinning at the information, breathing coming fast. “But we heard voices speaking the Arcane dialect- and they kept screaming for Juuzi of the Zidellia Clan, for- for someone’s daughter, that she would be able to help us.”

“Mother,” Juuzi breathes, the cave blurring around her. The Skydancer she’d threatened earlier rushes forward to steady her as she sways in place, unable to believe it. Her family-

“We can help you get your Clan back if you help us get back ours,” The Ridgeback rumbles. Juuzi can see the pain she’s carefully masking behind her blank facade now, the same one she’s carried in her chest for twenty years. “Will you help us?”

Juuzi grabs the vial around her neck- the last one she’d managed to salvage from the wreckage before she’d left her home behind. Left her family behind. She looks at the dragons around her, meets the eyes of the Ridgeback and Skydancer, looks at the one still supporting her weight for a moment longer, and then nods.
HykAtjF.jpg

Interactions and fighting and talking and comedy and first meetings and slices of life and misunderstandings and falling in love! And everything in between.

This is firmly story territory! I'll incorporate their lore in the background of course, but this is for the folk who need to be interacting with other folk. You'll have to tell me the relationships between all the characters and details about their lore, and as always, the tone you want me to write it in (angsty, funny, dramatic, etc.)

Other examples of literature can be found here!

The dragon for the lore above is the lovely Juuzi!

[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PVPkAtb.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][color=#0d0626][size=7] [b]Lies[/b][/color][/size][/center] The betrayal of a loved one. Lies told to someone to keep them safe. Letters in code during wartime. White lies to keep innocence alive. Manipulation and backstabbing. Experimental for now- but this style is purely about lies of any sort. Dramatic, anguish-filled and often tragic, anything that you think will fit this style is fair game. You cannot trust anyone in this story. I have no examples for this style yet.
PVPkAtb.jpg
Lies

The betrayal of a loved one. Lies told to someone to keep them safe. Letters in code during wartime. White lies to keep innocence alive. Manipulation and backstabbing.

Experimental for now- but this style is purely about lies of any sort. Dramatic, anguish-filled and often tragic, anything that you think will fit this style is fair game. You cannot trust anyone in this story.

I have no examples for this style yet.

[u][/u][center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JWhrpud.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][color=#0d0626][size=7] [b]Prices[/b][/color][/size][/center] [LIST] [*] [b]Lore:[/b] 30kt/30g/$1 per 100 words. [*] [b]Literature:[/b] 35kt/35g/$1.05 per 100 words [*] [b]Lies:[/b] 30kt/30g/$1 per 100 words. [*] Listen to me. LISTEN. I will absolutely most likely go over word count. Do not worry- I will never hold that to you, it is purely on me; I just can't abide by letting something I've made not reach its full potential. [*] USD is very much preferred. [*] If you've opted for USD, I'll PM you the details! [*] Everything else- pay whenever you want, I'm not particularly picky about it. [*] If you're looking for a commission longer than say, 10k words, PM me! We'll work something out.[/LIST] [b][u]DISCOUNTS!!![/u][/b] [LIST] [*] Water folks!! 5% off [*] If it's your bday!!! 100% off on one thing under 1k [*] Repeat customers!!!! If you've commissioned me more than five times, it's 25% off!! [*] @Kaminome SURPRISE!!! Since you were the first one to commission me it's 50% off for you for the rest of our lives bestie <3 [/LIST]
JWhrpud.jpg

Prices

• Lore: 30kt/30g/$1 per 100 words.
  • Literature: 35kt/35g/$1.05 per 100 words
  • Lies: 30kt/30g/$1 per 100 words.
  • Listen to me. LISTEN. I will absolutely most likely go over word count. Do not worry- I will never hold that to you, it is purely on me; I just can't abide by letting something I've made not reach its full potential.
  • USD is very much preferred.
  • If you've opted for USD, I'll PM you the details!
  • Everything else- pay whenever you want, I'm not particularly picky about it.
  • If you're looking for a commission longer than say, 10k words, PM me! We'll work something out.

DISCOUNTS!!!
  • Water folks!! 5% off
  • If it's your bday!!! 100% off on one thing under 1k
  • Repeat customers!!!! If you've commissioned me more than five times, it's 25% off!!
  • @Kaminome SURPRISE!!! Since you were the first one to commission me it's 50% off for you for the rest of our lives bestie <3

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WsSnqzs.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][color=#0d0626][size=7] [b]Wishlist[/b][/color][/size][/center] Things you can get me instead of cash! Anything here at the lowest AH price for the equivalent amount of treasure/ gems you would be paying. -Any horror skins!! seriously, even the fest ones like blood mancer and vulture couture etc. would mean the world to me, im crazy over them. [outfit=1903501] [outfit=1901447] [outfit=1904180] [outfit=1904218]
WsSnqzs.jpg
Wishlist

Things you can get me instead of cash! Anything here at the lowest AH price for the equivalent amount of treasure/ gems you would be paying.

-Any horror skins!! seriously, even the fest ones like blood mancer and vulture couture etc. would mean the world to me, im crazy over them.

Shalestone

help???

Atarangi

Arianwyn

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uZrJa8t.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][color=#0d0626][size=7] [b]Slots[/b][/color][/size][/center] 1. wolvykasu 2. kam 3. free! 4. free! 5. free!
uZrJa8t.jpg

Slots

1. wolvykasu
2. kam
3. free!
4. free!
5. free!

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ucqkyZk.jpg[/img][/center] [center][color=#0d0626][size=7] [b]Open![/b][/color][/size][/center] Pinglist: (ask to be added!) @RubieKanary
ucqkyZk.jpg
Open!

Pinglist: (ask to be added!) @RubieKanary

Merry opening- <333

(50% off holy crap??? I love you)
Merry opening- <333

(50% off holy crap??? I love you)
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW