Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Concluded - Prizes Being Awarded
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58
I starred Enigma (#43)! Cool idea for the troupe!
I starred Enigma (#43)! Cool idea for the troupe!
bR6NXdJ2_o.pngGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
All dragons have been starred!! The new ones too :)) More compliment time :)) I'm kinda tired so sorry if any come off like rambling!

Azimuth Shadeborn Subspecies (they/them) - That skin is so pretty and so colorful and you did an amazing job of accessorizing it. The butterflies and the vest really stand out to me, with the vest matching the colors perfectly and the butterflies adding in a new shade that really pops. I'm getting Tangled (the Rapunzel movie) vibes in the best way possible,, and that scene and familiar add in lighter colors that make the entire screen seem to glow around them :))

Cirro [Subspecies] Nwt Ushabti (he/him) - If the heavens ever came down to Earth in the form of a dragon, this is what I'd imagine they look like. He is ethereal to look at, with those facet eyes and goldenrod crystal colors looking like valuable minerals and paired beautifully with cloud/sky-like wings and a sunny scene. I love the apparel you chose, all the colors compliment without overtaking the beauty of Cirro's gene coloring,, the apparel that really stand out to me is the headpiece and horizon scarf,, the colors match so well!! I also love love the cascades,, they really add to the overwhelming mineral-like beauty :))

Topaz [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae (ze/zir/zirs) - Ze is so pretty!! I can't!! The XYX gene coloring is so perfect paired with the much stronger secondary coloring and really makes zir wings pop! I love how all the apparel is small pieces, really allowing Topaz's coloring to stand out. Also adore the light aura + scene pairing,, really makes it feel like ze belongs with the background :))

Nyxia [Subspecies] Obsidian Mooncatcher (she/her) - RAAAA I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! That shiny accent with her midnight coloring?? The multi-gaze pairs so well?? The accent and eyes GLOW against her dark colors??? So pretty!! Love love the witch hatch and stars/lights for the apparel,, all the colors stand out so prettily with her metallic midnight coloring :)) AND AND the golden deepsea bulb is like a cherry on top love the layering under the hat >:))

Zeraphiel [Subspecies] Seraphim (they/she) - Going FERAL for that wing layering oooh my goodness they look bombastic (complimentary, I am using words that sound cool) that accent with the wings is *chef's kiss*. Love all the white apparel,, makes her look so angel-like! The circlet looks fab with that light aura,, with the mostly-white apparel allowing the light yellow glow to stand out when it normall might have been lost in the pale yellow of their gene coloring. Aaaa she's so pretty and light and airy like a fairy!!

Ywen Yuletide Spirit of Wisdom (they/them) - Mmmmmmm they match the theme to PERFECTION. The emerald bee and berry crystal are not only festive, but the pairing with the gold of the accent is super pretty and compliments the gold undertones of the wings nicely. The Tree Warden's Garb is such an amazing choice of apparel, it looks both cozy and mysterious and also festive. It's like some holiday spirit has crept into town in disguise to spy on dragons to see if they're been naughty or nice! Also the winter wind is sooo important and adds in that hint of cold that contrasts with the other warmer colors sooo well.

Mithras Oathbound Spirit of Sunlight (they/them) - That skin with the mint starmap and ivory second and tert?? Delectable,, match made in heaven,, paired perfectly. I adore all the rock/mineral apparel,, it makes the vibe so crunchy!! They truly look like they just split the earth open to mine a cool gem,, vibes impeccable. I just love all the colors of the apparel and I think the earth aura and emblem are such a nice touch,, and also the earrings!! So easy to miss but such a cool detail!!

Xanthias Defies All Forms of Knowing (they/them) - The fiendish apparel looks soo good with the blue-ish crystal of the fern primary/secondary. It's so cool how the multi-gaze blends with the apparel, surprising me when I look closer. I love the addition of the glowing clawtips especially bc it just goes so well with the vibrancy of the fiendish outfit,, and the familiar pairing!! Ooo the colors match so nice :))

Dabria Scholar of Death & all things Eldritch (Zie/zir/zirs) - I just adore the play of light and dark here, the obsidian crystal with those light innocent eyes and icory horns is so pretty and really stands out to me in their contrast. Zie look amazing,, and that skin is so well paired with the other pale/light apparel. Also,, the background compliments the contrasting colors between the genes and apparel perfectly, with the dark battlefield with lighter sky highlighting the dark primary and making it stand out.

Seirios Guiding Star (they/them) - Starry Night is a famous painting and the vibes are SO there,, love love love that lapis coloring with the accent,, they pair so well!! The metals tert adds in a nice pop of color,, and the glow of the gene is so pretty and ties in the sparkly base and also the pretty gold on the wings. Perfect scene and familiar pairing ofc,, those sky blues and light yellows are sooo pretty :O

Tangelo Citrus Grove Tender (they/them) - Tropical fruit mango moment birds of paradise a colorful jungle literally thw vibe is wild and colorful and sooo good. That's a hard accent to pair with, I think, due to its range of colors,, but you did so PERFECTLY. I love how the pop of color (green) comes from the skin alone, with the orange tones of the genes acting as a very colorful backdrop that allows it to stand out while also matching the tone.
All dragons have been starred!! The new ones too :)) More compliment time :)) I'm kinda tired so sorry if any come off like rambling!

Azimuth Shadeborn Subspecies (they/them) - That skin is so pretty and so colorful and you did an amazing job of accessorizing it. The butterflies and the vest really stand out to me, with the vest matching the colors perfectly and the butterflies adding in a new shade that really pops. I'm getting Tangled (the Rapunzel movie) vibes in the best way possible,, and that scene and familiar add in lighter colors that make the entire screen seem to glow around them :))

Cirro [Subspecies] Nwt Ushabti (he/him) - If the heavens ever came down to Earth in the form of a dragon, this is what I'd imagine they look like. He is ethereal to look at, with those facet eyes and goldenrod crystal colors looking like valuable minerals and paired beautifully with cloud/sky-like wings and a sunny scene. I love the apparel you chose, all the colors compliment without overtaking the beauty of Cirro's gene coloring,, the apparel that really stand out to me is the headpiece and horizon scarf,, the colors match so well!! I also love love the cascades,, they really add to the overwhelming mineral-like beauty :))

Topaz [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae (ze/zir/zirs) - Ze is so pretty!! I can't!! The XYX gene coloring is so perfect paired with the much stronger secondary coloring and really makes zir wings pop! I love how all the apparel is small pieces, really allowing Topaz's coloring to stand out. Also adore the light aura + scene pairing,, really makes it feel like ze belongs with the background :))

Nyxia [Subspecies] Obsidian Mooncatcher (she/her) - RAAAA I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! That shiny accent with her midnight coloring?? The multi-gaze pairs so well?? The accent and eyes GLOW against her dark colors??? So pretty!! Love love the witch hatch and stars/lights for the apparel,, all the colors stand out so prettily with her metallic midnight coloring :)) AND AND the golden deepsea bulb is like a cherry on top love the layering under the hat >:))

Zeraphiel [Subspecies] Seraphim (they/she) - Going FERAL for that wing layering oooh my goodness they look bombastic (complimentary, I am using words that sound cool) that accent with the wings is *chef's kiss*. Love all the white apparel,, makes her look so angel-like! The circlet looks fab with that light aura,, with the mostly-white apparel allowing the light yellow glow to stand out when it normall might have been lost in the pale yellow of their gene coloring. Aaaa she's so pretty and light and airy like a fairy!!

Ywen Yuletide Spirit of Wisdom (they/them) - Mmmmmmm they match the theme to PERFECTION. The emerald bee and berry crystal are not only festive, but the pairing with the gold of the accent is super pretty and compliments the gold undertones of the wings nicely. The Tree Warden's Garb is such an amazing choice of apparel, it looks both cozy and mysterious and also festive. It's like some holiday spirit has crept into town in disguise to spy on dragons to see if they're been naughty or nice! Also the winter wind is sooo important and adds in that hint of cold that contrasts with the other warmer colors sooo well.

Mithras Oathbound Spirit of Sunlight (they/them) - That skin with the mint starmap and ivory second and tert?? Delectable,, match made in heaven,, paired perfectly. I adore all the rock/mineral apparel,, it makes the vibe so crunchy!! They truly look like they just split the earth open to mine a cool gem,, vibes impeccable. I just love all the colors of the apparel and I think the earth aura and emblem are such a nice touch,, and also the earrings!! So easy to miss but such a cool detail!!

Xanthias Defies All Forms of Knowing (they/them) - The fiendish apparel looks soo good with the blue-ish crystal of the fern primary/secondary. It's so cool how the multi-gaze blends with the apparel, surprising me when I look closer. I love the addition of the glowing clawtips especially bc it just goes so well with the vibrancy of the fiendish outfit,, and the familiar pairing!! Ooo the colors match so nice :))

Dabria Scholar of Death & all things Eldritch (Zie/zir/zirs) - I just adore the play of light and dark here, the obsidian crystal with those light innocent eyes and icory horns is so pretty and really stands out to me in their contrast. Zie look amazing,, and that skin is so well paired with the other pale/light apparel. Also,, the background compliments the contrasting colors between the genes and apparel perfectly, with the dark battlefield with lighter sky highlighting the dark primary and making it stand out.

Seirios Guiding Star (they/them) - Starry Night is a famous painting and the vibes are SO there,, love love love that lapis coloring with the accent,, they pair so well!! The metals tert adds in a nice pop of color,, and the glow of the gene is so pretty and ties in the sparkly base and also the pretty gold on the wings. Perfect scene and familiar pairing ofc,, those sky blues and light yellows are sooo pretty :O

Tangelo Citrus Grove Tender (they/them) - Tropical fruit mango moment birds of paradise a colorful jungle literally thw vibe is wild and colorful and sooo good. That's a hard accent to pair with, I think, due to its range of colors,, but you did so PERFECTLY. I love how the pop of color (green) comes from the skin alone, with the orange tones of the genes acting as a very colorful backdrop that allows it to stand out while also matching the tone.
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
Starred 230 dragons! SO many great outfits.

Elaureth has the most beautiful use of mosaic/breakup I’ve ever seen (and they’re a gorgeous dragon overall). The ambers and blues pair wonderfully, and the swirl from the tutor rings matches them so well. I’m impressed by how seamlessly all the small pieces of apparel fit together and by how well they complement Elaureth’s colors. Also your choice of scene is so so good.

I’m in love with everything about Cirro. He’s like a midsummer day. The sunny, sparkling gold of his body and the cloudy blue sky of his wings are just so !!! to me. Ooh and his smoke tert adds such a lovely hint of golden warmth to his wings. And his apparel matches him perfectly! Really nice balance between apparel and genes. I especially like the golden seraph necklace + starsilk scarf combo.
Starred 230 dragons! SO many great outfits.

Elaureth has the most beautiful use of mosaic/breakup I’ve ever seen (and they’re a gorgeous dragon overall). The ambers and blues pair wonderfully, and the swirl from the tutor rings matches them so well. I’m impressed by how seamlessly all the small pieces of apparel fit together and by how well they complement Elaureth’s colors. Also your choice of scene is so so good.

I’m in love with everything about Cirro. He’s like a midsummer day. The sunny, sparkling gold of his body and the cloudy blue sky of his wings are just so !!! to me. Ooh and his smoke tert adds such a lovely hint of golden warmth to his wings. And his apparel matches him perfectly! Really nice balance between apparel and genes. I especially like the golden seraph necklace + starsilk scarf combo.
vgS5fNK.png
Center Grove and Subspecies done! Again, I'd already liked a lot of these.

No quoting please!

Luminesque: This one is so fun because they're so simple, but feel unique because of I guess the "concept" and intentionality behind how you dressed them. I absolutely love all the little round stones of the same hue, of all different sizes. And their eyes count as one of those too for sure! The colours and genes perfectly complement the arrangement without drawing too much attention.

Kama: Ugh, they just look so LUSH. I love the layered apparel that gives them such a sense of fullness. You really took full advantage of the shapes at play on M-pose Fae. I love how perfectly the Petal Jewels matches their head fins. Perfect subtle use of a skin! I also love the little bird friends on the tip of their tail that match the butterflies.

Exu: The colours!! They look so bright and vibrant, with night festival vibes. Very fitting for a Trickmurk Circus dragon. I love the eyes matching the emblem and charm, standing out from all the rest too.

Mistral: She just looks so soft and gentle. I absolutely love how you made the Celestial Attendant look like it's giving off the breeze/smoke because of how the Mist Chime turns golden at some edges. It's such a cool effect, and works perfectly with the bits of gold in the skin. And this is something only possible on an F-pose Spiral. The shape language is so pleasing!

Airesa: Just so stunning! She made my jaw drop the first time I saw her. I LOVE reds and blues and golds together. And again, the shape language! I love all the round shapes, especially on a F-pose Imp. Incidentally, I want Solstice Dawnbringers so bad because of you lol.

Asperitas: The way that the crystal, the Paint, and the wing cover combine to create that look is so incredible. I don't know how to describe it at the moment, but it was clearly intentional. It's balanced out so well at the bottom with the long ends of the Brightshine Raiments too. The effect is just so striking and pleasing! I love dragons with unique-looking silhouettes.

Cirro: Just... too pretty. How do you make so many pretty Faes?? Ugh, the colours and genes work so beautifully even though they're not normally genes I like--you just have a knack for crafting cohesive, gorgeous-looking dragons with a distinctive aesthetic. The Crystalcourt Cascade looks SO good on him! And everything is impeccably layered. All the little details are amazing. The thorn banner to give the Cascade an extra little train, the way the Paint and Smoke interact on his side fins. Wow!

Solsarien: I've been trying to make this accent work for so long, but never really find anything I'm satisfied with. Because the usual thing to do is to use it on a green dragon, you know? But the accent doesn't pop if you do that. But wow is it vibrant on Solsarien! Contrasting it against bright orange makes it so stunning. The apparel is so perfectly matched too, and the Lace is such a good idea!
Center Grove and Subspecies done! Again, I'd already liked a lot of these.

No quoting please!

Luminesque: This one is so fun because they're so simple, but feel unique because of I guess the "concept" and intentionality behind how you dressed them. I absolutely love all the little round stones of the same hue, of all different sizes. And their eyes count as one of those too for sure! The colours and genes perfectly complement the arrangement without drawing too much attention.

Kama: Ugh, they just look so LUSH. I love the layered apparel that gives them such a sense of fullness. You really took full advantage of the shapes at play on M-pose Fae. I love how perfectly the Petal Jewels matches their head fins. Perfect subtle use of a skin! I also love the little bird friends on the tip of their tail that match the butterflies.

Exu: The colours!! They look so bright and vibrant, with night festival vibes. Very fitting for a Trickmurk Circus dragon. I love the eyes matching the emblem and charm, standing out from all the rest too.

Mistral: She just looks so soft and gentle. I absolutely love how you made the Celestial Attendant look like it's giving off the breeze/smoke because of how the Mist Chime turns golden at some edges. It's such a cool effect, and works perfectly with the bits of gold in the skin. And this is something only possible on an F-pose Spiral. The shape language is so pleasing!

Airesa: Just so stunning! She made my jaw drop the first time I saw her. I LOVE reds and blues and golds together. And again, the shape language! I love all the round shapes, especially on a F-pose Imp. Incidentally, I want Solstice Dawnbringers so bad because of you lol.

Asperitas: The way that the crystal, the Paint, and the wing cover combine to create that look is so incredible. I don't know how to describe it at the moment, but it was clearly intentional. It's balanced out so well at the bottom with the long ends of the Brightshine Raiments too. The effect is just so striking and pleasing! I love dragons with unique-looking silhouettes.

Cirro: Just... too pretty. How do you make so many pretty Faes?? Ugh, the colours and genes work so beautifully even though they're not normally genes I like--you just have a knack for crafting cohesive, gorgeous-looking dragons with a distinctive aesthetic. The Crystalcourt Cascade looks SO good on him! And everything is impeccably layered. All the little details are amazing. The thorn banner to give the Cascade an extra little train, the way the Paint and Smoke interact on his side fins. Wow!

Solsarien: I've been trying to make this accent work for so long, but never really find anything I'm satisfied with. Because the usual thing to do is to use it on a green dragon, you know? But the accent doesn't pop if you do that. But wow is it vibrant on Solsarien! Contrasting it against bright orange makes it so stunning. The apparel is so perfectly matched too, and the Lace is such a good idea!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
Gave a star to Enigma!
Gave a star to Enigma!
r5CjlMV.gif 1NvphvS.png
HdmxfuE.png
dIMtL1H.png
mtHAEL4.png
VDqpTLf.png
qrQzjCI.png
mlHpBMC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
YUEtAn1.png
I9phJiK.png
2eDtvZS.png
uPOLOvt.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
1fpzX0w.png
8w07QtP.png
vEBUH8S.png
ZTPpQYU.png
emblem_zpsbpxeznmr.gif
Enigma 47
Eloa 49
Enigma 47
Eloa 49
dsiNAWk.png PiAyg8i.png mlr1H8z.png LDJFJv8.png
Final Day
@Star Lighting Raffle
The raffle concludes at 11:59pm tonight, January 31st FRT

Current Stats:
Current Ticket Total: 38522
42 prizes worth over 15kg
119 participants
(as of 1/31)

We completely blasted last year's numbers out of the water on all counts! Thank you so much <3

The spreadsheet is here if you wanna check your numbers but there will be a grace period for a few days after I catch up on today's data entry to see about any corrections.

The raffle pinglist will be reused for the 2025 raffle, so feel free to stick around for the future.

There is now a pinglist for spectating the prizes:
[pinglist=20419]

There is also now a pinglist for when I add new dragons outside my raffles for those of you who like knowing regardless of ticket incentives (though honestly could also make a good way to start 2025 knowing you've seen 'em all). These new dragons will start getting highlighted in my biolocke journal.

I have plans over the next few days to release a whopping FIFTEEN new stars for liking fifteen different dragons. If you want to be kept up-to-date with that release, you should sign up for the new stars pinglist (the raffle pinglist will not be notified of them).

For those of you who want to be kept up to date on my lore, please consider joining my pinglist for polished bios. It will not be pinged often, but it is one way of seeing what I do with certain bios/stories/lore once I consider it official.

Feel free to request/suggest any kind of pinglist you might wanna join that I don't already have <3
Final Day
@Star Lighting Raffle
The raffle concludes at 11:59pm tonight, January 31st FRT

Current Stats:
Current Ticket Total: 38522
42 prizes worth over 15kg
119 participants
(as of 1/31)

We completely blasted last year's numbers out of the water on all counts! Thank you so much <3

The spreadsheet is here if you wanna check your numbers but there will be a grace period for a few days after I catch up on today's data entry to see about any corrections.

The raffle pinglist will be reused for the 2025 raffle, so feel free to stick around for the future.

There is now a pinglist for spectating the prizes:
[pinglist=20419]

There is also now a pinglist for when I add new dragons outside my raffles for those of you who like knowing regardless of ticket incentives (though honestly could also make a good way to start 2025 knowing you've seen 'em all). These new dragons will start getting highlighted in my biolocke journal.

I have plans over the next few days to release a whopping FIFTEEN new stars for liking fifteen different dragons. If you want to be kept up-to-date with that release, you should sign up for the new stars pinglist (the raffle pinglist will not be notified of them).

For those of you who want to be kept up to date on my lore, please consider joining my pinglist for polished bios. It will not be pinged often, but it is one way of seeing what I do with certain bios/stories/lore once I consider it official.

Feel free to request/suggest any kind of pinglist you might wanna join that I don't already have <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Starred Enigma! Time for some last minute compliments! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58203848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582039/58203848_350.png[/img][/url] First of all, Enigma. Making their quote "A secret to everyone." is amazing, and got a good chuckle out of me (in a good way I promise). Another excellent use of the pixie procession apparel as well, and the moonglow thorns for that matter! The lanterns, thorns, and sinister tools fit perfectly, what with their planned lore of running a "Bizarre Bazaar" and all. I also keep forgetting how pretty thistle koi is, and Enigma is a prime example of how well it works. 10/10, would buy trinkets their partner scavenged up. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92449954][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/924500/92449954_350.png[/img][/url] Oh my gosh Eloa. I starred her with the birthday star, but seeing what she's become I can't help but gush over her! They match their familiar so well, to the point I can just picture them fluttering about being mistaken as a macaw themselves. That accent fits them so well, too! Just a lovely little rainforest goddess with her little macaw named "macaw" in another language. And don't think I missed their eyeliner from the accent. It helps break up the yellow stripe through the eye, and honestly it sells their look in the best (and somewhat subtle) way. So, in total, that should be 466 stars!
Starred Enigma! Time for some last minute compliments!

58203848_350.png
First of all, Enigma. Making their quote "A secret to everyone." is amazing, and got a good chuckle out of me (in a good way I promise). Another excellent use of the pixie procession apparel as well, and the moonglow thorns for that matter! The lanterns, thorns, and sinister tools fit perfectly, what with their planned lore of running a "Bizarre Bazaar" and all. I also keep forgetting how pretty thistle koi is, and Enigma is a prime example of how well it works. 10/10, would buy trinkets their partner scavenged up.

92449954_350.png
Oh my gosh Eloa. I starred her with the birthday star, but seeing what she's become I can't help but gush over her! They match their familiar so well, to the point I can just picture them fluttering about being mistaken as a macaw themselves. That accent fits them so well, too! Just a lovely little rainforest goddess with her little macaw named "macaw" in another language. And don't think I missed their eyeliner from the accent. It helps break up the yellow stripe through the eye, and honestly it sells their look in the best (and somewhat subtle) way.

So, in total, that should be 466 stars!
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Starred five more dragons from your showcase page, I just couldn’t help myself!
Starred five more dragons from your showcase page, I just couldn’t help myself!
Hello! I just starred all your dragons, even in the hibden (unless the "ignore" tabs) i'm fan!
they're all really beautiful and as a newbie your account is a dream, with dragons full customised and colored, and pretty matching familliars <3
If i have time i'll add some compliments later but even if I don't have time they all deserve it!
Hello! I just starred all your dragons, even in the hibden (unless the "ignore" tabs) i'm fan!
they're all really beautiful and as a newbie your account is a dream, with dragons full customised and colored, and pretty matching familliars <3
If i have time i'll add some compliments later but even if I don't have time they all deserve it!
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgMKHInJR.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58