Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Concluded - Prizes Being Awarded
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58
Starred all the new dragons! Their all so pretty, and I can see how much time you worked on them!
Starred all the new dragons! Their all so pretty, and I can see how much time you worked on them!
u9UVwot.pngkncVhTU.pngximjgcU.pngsFMScix.pngdvMS65X.pngZe1FV3k.pngEGzfMVW.pngtqa10NX.pngFRFriVl.pngeRWUNjA.pngQJAOLGp.pngE3sjxsi.png
UhqrSid.png
Starred Enigma! #50 :3
Starred Enigma! #50 :3
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
Like Enigma and Eloa! (Back to all dragons starred now) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58203848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582039/58203848_350.png[/img][/url] I had no idea Thistle Koi was so nice! It blends super nicely with their primary and secondary. What lovely soft colours that koi gives, and very versatile in what apparel you can match to it, as Enigma beautifully demonstrates! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92449954][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/924500/92449954_350.png[/img][/url] I genuinely thought it was the accent giving Eloa that rainbow mane. How cool that Blaze does that! It fits so well with the Skink colours that I was also convinced they were an xxy. What a vibrant yet elegant dragon, and a perfect familiar match too!
Like Enigma and Eloa!
(Back to all dragons starred now)

58203848_350.png
I had no idea Thistle Koi was so nice! It blends super nicely with their primary and secondary. What lovely soft colours that koi gives, and very versatile in what apparel you can match to it, as Enigma beautifully demonstrates!

92449954_350.png
I genuinely thought it was the accent giving Eloa that rainbow mane. How cool that Blaze does that! It fits so well with the Skink colours that I was also convinced they were an xxy. What a vibrant yet elegant dragon, and a perfect familiar match too!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Starred all the dragons in the fandragons tab (and found Nemo)

I read Gloriana’s lore and I love your take on it! I love your headcanons and the way you adapted her into the fr lore. Enjoyed the romance aspect; really like how it doesn’t fully blossom until much later which makes more sense. Gorgeous dragon, and love the fact that she’s a nocturne, very fitting.

Eternally amused by the Stacy and Theresia dragons. Again, your descriptions and headcanons were very enjoyable to read. It was nice to learn some trivia about it too ;)
Starred all the dragons in the fandragons tab (and found Nemo)

I read Gloriana’s lore and I love your take on it! I love your headcanons and the way you adapted her into the fr lore. Enjoyed the romance aspect; really like how it doesn’t fully blossom until much later which makes more sense. Gorgeous dragon, and love the fact that she’s a nocturne, very fitting.

Eternally amused by the Stacy and Theresia dragons. Again, your descriptions and headcanons were very enjoyable to read. It was nice to learn some trivia about it too ;)
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
Starred all of the dragons in the Miscellaneous tab. A bit tired rn so I’ll likely leave comments about the dragons that stuck out to me in a later post.
Starred all of the dragons in the Miscellaneous tab. A bit tired rn so I’ll likely leave comments about the dragons that stuck out to me in a later post.
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
new three have been liked!
new three have been liked!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
They are all so beautiful, I don't know which ones I already gave a star to.[emoji=auraboa love size=2]
They are all so beautiful, I don't know which ones I already gave a star to.
lt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gif9l9rZro.pngEHTyp1S.gif
Progress report! o7 All 105 dragons in Show Case liked! [emoji=star size=1]
Progress report! o7

All 105 dragons in Show Case liked!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Progress report! o7 All 42 dragons in Center Grove liked! [emoji=star size=1]
Progress report! o7

All 42 dragons in Center Grove liked!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Starred everyone in the following tabs:
Center Grove (42)
Subspecies (114)
Limited Edition (12)
Miscellaneous (119)
Ancients (49)
Fan Dragons (25)

And checked all 11 new dragons added during the raffle to add stars to anyone I missed (3 of them)!

I saw a bunch of really gorgeous dragons I want to compliment, so hopefully I can find time later today before rollover to come back in and talk about a few of them!
Starred everyone in the following tabs:
Center Grove (42)
Subspecies (114)
Limited Edition (12)
Miscellaneous (119)
Ancients (49)
Fan Dragons (25)

And checked all 11 new dragons added during the raffle to add stars to anyone I missed (3 of them)!

I saw a bunch of really gorgeous dragons I want to compliment, so hopefully I can find time later today before rollover to come back in and talk about a few of them!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58