Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Concluded - Prizes Being Awarded
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58
Progress report! o7 All 114 dragons in Subspecies liked! [emoji=star size=1]
Progress report! o7

All 114 dragons in Subspecies liked!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Progress report! o7 All 12 dragons in Limited Edition liked! [emoji=star size=1] All 25 dragons in Fandragons liked! [emoji=star size=1] P.S. I found Nemo! c:
Progress report! o7

All 12 dragons in Limited Edition liked!

All 25 dragons in Fandragons liked!

P.S. I found Nemo! c:
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Progress report! o7 All 49 dragons in Ancients liked! [emoji=star size=1]
Progress report! o7

All 49 dragons in Ancients liked!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Progress report! o7 All 119 dragons in Show Case liked! [emoji=star size=1] and got the 100th like on Arcana c: (sorry for breaking this up by tab, I was worried I would have to leave in the middle of liking but ended up doing it all at once anyway haha) So that means I believe I have liked all of the dragons in the raffle! I'm hoping to return later tonight for some specific compliments, but in case I forget, thank you for having this so we could all look at so many pretties [emoji=coatl star size=1] All of your dragons are so beautiful, and I really love how you can tell so much care goes into each one!
Progress report! o7

All 119 dragons in Show Case liked!

and got the 100th like on Arcana c:

(sorry for breaking this up by tab, I was worried I would have to leave in the middle of liking but ended up doing it all at once anyway haha)

So that means I believe I have liked all of the dragons in the raffle! I'm hoping to return later tonight for some specific compliments, but in case I forget, thank you for having this so we could all look at so many pretties All of your dragons are so beautiful, and I really love how you can tell so much care goes into each one!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Added a star for Enigma (gorgeous!). Already had one on Eloa, but I appreciate you posting your results. Wow!
Added a star for Enigma (gorgeous!). Already had one on Eloa, but I appreciate you posting your results. Wow!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Hey, i favorited Eloa, Enigma, DelariSylvae, Hekate, Cinder, Spark, King, Iruera, June. Marigol, Vermiliona, RomePlows, Glitter (and co.), your unnamed flower Gaolers, Meat (and co. again), the unnamed green skydancer, the unnamed pearlcatcher (the XYY one), Yagil, Arviasal, Malaria, Rolan, Spyro, the unnamed g1 Nocturnes, Vayne, Kyra, the unnamed Banescales, the unnamed Aether, Celestine, Chrysoprase, Marinite, Indigonium, Amethyst, Kiara, Talapum, Cafogi, Ivogora, Selape, Umgota, Reyansh, and Howelle! (basically everyone new since my last post lol)
Hey, i favorited Eloa, Enigma, DelariSylvae, Hekate, Cinder, Spark, King, Iruera, June. Marigol, Vermiliona, RomePlows, Glitter (and co.), your unnamed flower Gaolers, Meat (and co. again), the unnamed green skydancer, the unnamed pearlcatcher (the XYY one), Yagil, Arviasal, Malaria, Rolan, Spyro, the unnamed g1 Nocturnes, Vayne, Kyra, the unnamed Banescales, the unnamed Aether, Celestine, Chrysoprase, Marinite, Indigonium, Amethyst, Kiara, Talapum, Cafogi, Ivogora, Selape, Umgota, Reyansh, and Howelle! (basically everyone new since my last post lol)
0DJvxSf.pngQUIpVFE.png
fsKmPCy.pnguVEyOnT.png
YeJCScR.pngNl7xQPH.pnggYW0j5f.pngCHNE2tI.png
R1dejfm.png5hF3FGk.png
[center] [emoji=star size=1]Liked all the new dragons![emoji=star size=1] Nyxaria #113 | Solarius #104 | Khrusos #72 | Penumbra #68 Fin #74 | Hekate #58 | DelariSylvae #48 | Enigma #59 [/center]
Liked all the new dragons!
Nyxaria #113 | Solarius #104 | Khrusos #72 | Penumbra #68
Fin #74 | Hekate #58 | DelariSylvae #48 | Enigma #59

35.png

iiILKcw.png

35.png

Liked everyone in all 3 pages of the center grove and in the ancients tab!
Liked everyone in all 3 pages of the center grove and in the ancients tab!
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
lol keeping this open on my laptop only works as a reminder if I open my laptop

completed:
Limited Edition (12)
Center Grove (42)
Show Case (105)
lol keeping this open on my laptop only works as a reminder if I open my laptop

completed:
Limited Edition (12)
Center Grove (42)
Show Case (105)
[emoji=star size=1] 97 Missy [emoji=star size=1] 101 Eidniuet [emoji=star size=1] 101 Ialu [emoji=star size=1] 106 Morganite [emoji=star size=1] 110 Fiachra [emoji=star size=1] 102 Nuala [emoji=star size=1] 109 Finvarra [emoji=star size=1] 111 Onagh [emoji=star size=1] 113 Orlaith [emoji=star size=1] 119 Primaveral [emoji=star size=1] 104 Occultatio [emoji=aether love size=2]
97 Missy
101 Eidniuet
101 Ialu
106 Morganite
110 Fiachra
102 Nuala
109 Finvarra
111 Onagh
113 Orlaith
119 Primaveral
104 Occultatio

lt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gif9l9rZro.pngEHTyp1S.gifxcEUvDk.png