Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | its over
1 2 3 4 5 6
Got a few thousand gems off egg sales, so that was nice, didn't do that much grinding tho. A bit peeved that I didn't get the expiration date achievement tho, even tho I am pretty certain I had at least 4 chests in my inventory still. Do you specifically only have to have one or something?

ETA
ah they give us an extra day to open them that is why lol
Got a few thousand gems off egg sales, so that was nice, didn't do that much grinding tho. A bit peeved that I didn't get the expiration date achievement tho, even tho I am pretty certain I had at least 4 chests in my inventory still. Do you specifically only have to have one or something?

ETA
ah they give us an extra day to open them that is why lol
I'm glad it's over, I grinded pretty hard (~900 chests total, not counting bought chests)

I do not have any cash atm since I bought many stacks of chests (around 13kG worth) to flip when chest prices rise a little more, hoping for 19G/ea

Now all I need to do is prepare my coli teams for 2024's events, I'm creating a coli team for each event. It will be expensive but I just can't resist having a team of Grinders for each event on FR
I'm glad it's over, I grinded pretty hard (~900 chests total, not counting bought chests)

I do not have any cash atm since I bought many stacks of chests (around 13kG worth) to flip when chest prices rise a little more, hoping for 19G/ea

Now all I need to do is prepare my coli teams for 2024's events, I'm creating a coli team for each event. It will be expensive but I just can't resist having a team of Grinders for each event on FR
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
i hatched 2 doubles and a sick monochrome with matching eyes, major W
i hatched 2 doubles and a sick monochrome with matching eyes, major W
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Alright I guess. Not terrible, but my haul was a bit sparse due to irl circumstances and social obligations. :)

Edit: This NotN all friends have been incredible kind though, thank you for being wonderful <3
Hedon, I have not forgotten the gift you send me. *Hides my prep for the revenge.* Ahem. Yeah, nothing to see here.
Alright I guess. Not terrible, but my haul was a bit sparse due to irl circumstances and social obligations. :)

Edit: This NotN all friends have been incredible kind though, thank you for being wonderful <3
Hedon, I have not forgotten the gift you send me. *Hides my prep for the revenge.* Ahem. Yeah, nothing to see here.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i did really well this year, probably my best one yet!! i decided to open all my chests instead of sell them for once and i'm glad i did! i actually had a lot more fun that way & it kept me motivated to keep grinding those chests whenever i hit an egg slump!
i did really well this year, probably my best one yet!! i decided to open all my chests instead of sell them for once and i'm glad i did! i actually had a lot more fun that way & it kept me motivated to keep grinding those chests whenever i hit an egg slump!
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
RIP, I thought it went to the end of the day, completely missed the 6:00 FR part

I've only been here since 2014, you'd think I would know that by now :c
RIP, I thought it went to the end of the day, completely missed the 6:00 FR part

I've only been here since 2014, you'd think I would know that by now :c
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I didn't grind as much as I did last year because FR's less of a priority for me (most of my goals are basically done and I don't feel a need to buy the remaining familiars I don't have vs. awakening them via Fiona since I got the two sprites whose designs I liked), but I still landed 51 eggs, which is pretty solid. Last year, I got 84 with more serious grinding.
I didn't grind as much as I did last year because FR's less of a priority for me (most of my goals are basically done and I don't feel a need to buy the remaining familiars I don't have vs. awakening them via Fiona since I got the two sprites whose designs I liked), but I still landed 51 eggs, which is pretty solid. Last year, I got 84 with more serious grinding.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
I ended up forgetting about NoTN and joined a little too late for my liking (late dec 29-early dec 30) so I wasn’t able to get everything I wanted, but it was still decent.

I’m definitely going to start investing in more familiars just to get more chests next year!
I ended up forgetting about NoTN and joined a little too late for my liking (late dec 29-early dec 30) so I wasn’t able to get everything I wanted, but it was still decent.

I’m definitely going to start investing in more familiars just to get more chests next year!
rsz-2img-1151.png
Excellent! I ended the year with 67 eggs, and used all the money I grinded to get one of every elemental egg! I'm positively rolling in eggs right now. I'm keeping maybe 2-3 eggs for myself of the stack, so if I sell 65 eggs for 200g minimum I'll have 13kg of profit this year!!
Excellent! I ended the year with 67 eggs, and used all the money I grinded to get one of every elemental egg! I'm positively rolling in eggs right now. I'm keeping maybe 2-3 eggs for myself of the stack, so if I sell 65 eggs for 200g minimum I'll have 13kg of profit this year!!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="vidoxi" date="2023-12-31 06:10:44" ] I didn't expect it to be over so soon! Thought it would stop at rollover. Wish I would have done my familiar bonding earlier today. :( [/quote] I've been on this site for years, but same. This was the first year I really began getting into it. I was going to do familiar bonding on the last day, but alas...
vidoxi wrote on 2023-12-31 06:10:44:
I didn't expect it to be over so soon! Thought it would stop at rollover. Wish I would have done my familiar bonding earlier today. :(

I've been on this site for years, but same. This was the first year I really began getting into it. I was going to do familiar bonding on the last day, but alas...
1 2 3 4 5 6