Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking for Alchemy Apprentices! [full]
1 2 3 4
Cryo's Alchemy Apprenticeship Program

Hello, aspiring, young alchemists, to my apprenticeship program! Lately, I've been finding that my cauldron isn't able to meet my demands, and I could use some assistance. At first, I thought about looking for threads made by people looking to level up their cauldrons, and began thinking about how it's kind of like the master-apprentice relationship of someone with too much work and someone who could use the boost. THEN IT HIT ME. I could just make a thread offering an apprenticeship of sorts to those very sorts of people and create temporary, but mutually beneficial symbiotic relationships!

It can be hard to get your level up, especially if you're new to Flight Rising. You just don't have the hoard/treasure for it. That's where someone more seasoned steps in! In this case, me! Let's take a look at how this partnership will work.

I will send the raw items to be boiled down, but I'd like the materials they turn into back. I'm not inconsiderate of how valuable cauldron use is, though! You, the apprentice, can keep half of the materials made, by color and type. (I.e., if you boil 12 objects and get 4 green sludge, 2 red ooze, and 6 red sludge, you keep 2 green sludge, 1 red ooze, and 3 red sludge.)

So, I get more materials faster, you get materials for your own projects, yourself, and you get experience! It's a win all around! Of course, this is only the most basic level of alchemy apprenticeship. For more seasoned apprentices (that is, those with a higher alchemy level) I might ask you to make other materials which yield higher exp. (I.e., alchemical reductions.) These requests will be rarer as I usually brew these myself. Of course, in these cases, I will provide you with some materials, including Baldwin's brewing cost. (For example, it costs 250t to brew a Fine Alchemical Reduction, in addition to materials. It may not be much, but it's better to brew it for free than to brew it with a small fine, right?)

And that's all there is to it! There will be a limited number of slots available for apprentices, so it'll be first come first serve. I'm only able to supply so much, after all. Also, if I supply you and you take the items, but don't return any materials to me, you get put on the wall of shame so that people can see that you did that and won't fall victim to your theft again. But I'm sure most of you won't do that. :)

So, who wants an apprenticeship?

Current Apprentices [full!]

Slots
1. SushiDragon101
2. FoxOwl
3. Mugiwaras

(I may add slots unexpectedly. If I do, I'll contact people in the Fast-Track Program (below) when I open things up for more apprentices! Those not currently apprenticing, that is, of course.)

Wall of Shame

Herein lie the names of those who took materials and did not return any.

Empty! :D Let's keep it this way!

Fast-Track Program

If I need apprentices, these are the people I'll ping first to ask for their help! Let me know if you want on this list!

@/ghostlyplants @/SushiDragon101 @/FoxOwl @/myriadofstars @/Mugiwaras @/Kaibutsu

Please ping me! I'm not subbed!
Cryo's Alchemy Apprenticeship Program

Hello, aspiring, young alchemists, to my apprenticeship program! Lately, I've been finding that my cauldron isn't able to meet my demands, and I could use some assistance. At first, I thought about looking for threads made by people looking to level up their cauldrons, and began thinking about how it's kind of like the master-apprentice relationship of someone with too much work and someone who could use the boost. THEN IT HIT ME. I could just make a thread offering an apprenticeship of sorts to those very sorts of people and create temporary, but mutually beneficial symbiotic relationships!

It can be hard to get your level up, especially if you're new to Flight Rising. You just don't have the hoard/treasure for it. That's where someone more seasoned steps in! In this case, me! Let's take a look at how this partnership will work.

I will send the raw items to be boiled down, but I'd like the materials they turn into back. I'm not inconsiderate of how valuable cauldron use is, though! You, the apprentice, can keep half of the materials made, by color and type. (I.e., if you boil 12 objects and get 4 green sludge, 2 red ooze, and 6 red sludge, you keep 2 green sludge, 1 red ooze, and 3 red sludge.)

So, I get more materials faster, you get materials for your own projects, yourself, and you get experience! It's a win all around! Of course, this is only the most basic level of alchemy apprenticeship. For more seasoned apprentices (that is, those with a higher alchemy level) I might ask you to make other materials which yield higher exp. (I.e., alchemical reductions.) These requests will be rarer as I usually brew these myself. Of course, in these cases, I will provide you with some materials, including Baldwin's brewing cost. (For example, it costs 250t to brew a Fine Alchemical Reduction, in addition to materials. It may not be much, but it's better to brew it for free than to brew it with a small fine, right?)

And that's all there is to it! There will be a limited number of slots available for apprentices, so it'll be first come first serve. I'm only able to supply so much, after all. Also, if I supply you and you take the items, but don't return any materials to me, you get put on the wall of shame so that people can see that you did that and won't fall victim to your theft again. But I'm sure most of you won't do that. :)

So, who wants an apprenticeship?

Current Apprentices [full!]

Slots
1. SushiDragon101
2. FoxOwl
3. Mugiwaras

(I may add slots unexpectedly. If I do, I'll contact people in the Fast-Track Program (below) when I open things up for more apprentices! Those not currently apprenticing, that is, of course.)

Wall of Shame

Herein lie the names of those who took materials and did not return any.

Empty! :D Let's keep it this way!

Fast-Track Program

If I need apprentices, these are the people I'll ping first to ask for their help! Let me know if you want on this list!

@/ghostlyplants @/SushiDragon101 @/FoxOwl @/myriadofstars @/Mugiwaras @/Kaibutsu

Please ping me! I'm not subbed!
@Cryoluxa
I have a couple of things to brew down for a customer, however, I will gladly join afterwards!
// I have a stack of 30 items, so I will be done (and back) tomorrow-ish or two days from now!
@Cryoluxa
I have a couple of things to brew down for a customer, however, I will gladly join afterwards!
// I have a stack of 30 items, so I will be done (and back) tomorrow-ish or two days from now!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@ghostlyplants

Noted! Glad to see you're interested! :D

Should I add you to the apprentice list, or the fast-track list (that I just added)?
@ghostlyplants

Noted! Glad to see you're interested! :D

Should I add you to the apprentice list, or the fast-track list (that I just added)?
@Cryoluxa

I would like to join! That wall of shame sounds amazing, I'm fascinated that no one has done that in recent times. I'm open to do anything rn, and my cauldrin is level 11, if thats important >.>

I can be put on the fast track since I don't use my brew for anything useful.

(Heck now I want to make an alchemist dragon)
@Cryoluxa

I would like to join! That wall of shame sounds amazing, I'm fascinated that no one has done that in recent times. I'm open to do anything rn, and my cauldrin is level 11, if thats important >.>

I can be put on the fast track since I don't use my brew for anything useful.

(Heck now I want to make an alchemist dragon)
KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
@Cryoluxa
//sorry for the late reply!
Just the fast-track list for right now, please!
@Cryoluxa
//sorry for the late reply!
Just the fast-track list for right now, please!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@SushiDragon101

No prob! Especially for the work I need to have done right now, alchemists of any level are welcome to join up! As for the WoS, this thread hasn't been up for all that long, but the FR community is really friendly, so I don't expect it'll ever get any names on it. :)

Anyway, just the fast track for now, eh? Or am I not reading you right?

As for making an alchemist dragon, go for it! I have a couple science-y dragons, myself! They're great fun! :D (It's especially great to fill them up with Baldwin-exclusive traits, like Dark Sclera, Skink, Spinner, Poison, Toxin, and Capsule! Not to mention the Bogsneak breed. And Baldwin apparel! You could name the dragon...Brewster. Or something. XD)

@ghostlyplants

Alright! I'll add you to the fast track!
@SushiDragon101

No prob! Especially for the work I need to have done right now, alchemists of any level are welcome to join up! As for the WoS, this thread hasn't been up for all that long, but the FR community is really friendly, so I don't expect it'll ever get any names on it. :)

Anyway, just the fast track for now, eh? Or am I not reading you right?

As for making an alchemist dragon, go for it! I have a couple science-y dragons, myself! They're great fun! :D (It's especially great to fill them up with Baldwin-exclusive traits, like Dark Sclera, Skink, Spinner, Poison, Toxin, and Capsule! Not to mention the Bogsneak breed. And Baldwin apparel! You could name the dragon...Brewster. Or something. XD)

@ghostlyplants

Alright! I'll add you to the fast track!
@Cryoluxa I think I confused myself as well, I would like to be on the apprentice list, sorry >.<

@Cryoluxa I think I confused myself as well, I would like to be on the apprentice list, sorry >.<

KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
@cryluxa
I would love to join in on this!
@cryluxa
I would love to join in on this!
@SushiDragon101

No problem! Want to be off the fast track list, then? Either way, I'll send you your assignment right away. :)

@FoxOwl

Great! Just specify which list (or both!) you'd like to be on! :D
@SushiDragon101

No problem! Want to be off the fast track list, then? Either way, I'll send you your assignment right away. :)

@FoxOwl

Great! Just specify which list (or both!) you'd like to be on! :D
@Cryoluxa I'm currently brewing for someone, but once I'm finished (50 more to go) I can brew for you! I'm Level 12 currently.
@Cryoluxa I'm currently brewing for someone, but once I'm finished (50 more to go) I can brew for you! I'm Level 12 currently.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4