Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 ... 3164 3165
thank u both !! ^_^
thank u both !! ^_^
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Um, sorry I didn't reply sooner but thank you @lonin, I really apreciate it!!
Um, sorry I didn't reply sooner but thank you @lonin, I really apreciate it!!
Do the items needed for Night of the Nocturne exchanges remain the same every year?
Do the items needed for Night of the Nocturne exchanges remain the same every year?
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@veilmochi
Yes, they do
@veilmochi
Yes, they do
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Hi! Wondering if the items/vistas etc in the Acclaimed Achievements Association are always the same or do they cycle in/out or refresh like in the marketplace?
Hi! Wondering if the items/vistas etc in the Acclaimed Achievements Association are always the same or do they cycle in/out or refresh like in the marketplace?
earthshieldl.png
@Bootless
They are always the same.
@Bootless
They are always the same.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin - Thank you so much!
@Tserin - Thank you so much!
earthshieldl.png
I love this thread, I'm so glad it exists XD I'm just gunna pitch a tent here, anyone want a hot dog?

actual question:
Is there a list of which coliseum venues have bosses and which ones do not? I'm trying to complete an achievement.

Thanks! c:
I love this thread, I'm so glad it exists XD I'm just gunna pitch a tent here, anyone want a hot dog?

actual question:
Is there a list of which coliseum venues have bosses and which ones do not? I'm trying to complete an achievement.

Thanks! c:
earthshieldl.png
@Bootless

All venues have bosses except Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest and Bamboo Falls. Boreal Woods has a single mini-boss as a legacy from when it was the highest venue.
@Bootless

All venues have bosses except Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest and Bamboo Falls. Boreal Woods has a single mini-boss as a legacy from when it was the highest venue.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind - thank you so much! Sorry to bother, but can you elaborate on what a "single mini-boss " means? Boreal woods in actually my favorite place to fight in lol, so would this boss also count toward boss achievement totals?
@Nightwind - thank you so much! Sorry to bother, but can you elaborate on what a "single mini-boss " means? Boreal woods in actually my favorite place to fight in lol, so would this boss also count toward boss achievement totals?
earthshieldl.png
1 2 ... 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 ... 3164 3165