Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] KS Vista [O] 90kg ono
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b][size=5]A long, long time ago, I joined Flight Rising...[/size][/b] [b][size=5][size=4]But not long enough.[/size][/size][/b] [item=Clockwork Treasure Chest][item=Cloudy Treasure Chest][item=Fiendish Treasure Chest][item=Gilded Treasure Chest] [b][size=5]I am seeking a KS code in order to own a Vista![/size][/b] [b][size=5]Offer[/size][/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [size=4]90kg for the vista, chest traded back afterwards in return for collateral [/size] [b][size=5]Collateral[/size][/b] [size=4]Appropriate KS familiar and apparel for the code bought (e.g. Cog Frog and Scroll Case Sling for the Clockwork code). We can talk about additional collateral to account for the skin if you want! [/size] [b][size=5]Liquid Fund Breakdown[/size][/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][size=4] 90kg [b][size=5]Other items (awaiting sale/possible trade)[/size][/b] N/A [b][size=5]Preferred Trade Method[/size][/b] I'd be happy to trade the appropriate familiar, apparel and the 100kg for the code. What happens with the skin is up to you! [b][size=5]Vista Preference[/size][/b] Clockwork Vista - will also take a Cloudy Vista. Limited interest in the other two.
A long, long time ago, I joined Flight Rising...
But not long enough.

Clockwork Treasure Chest Cloudy Treasure Chest Fiendish Treasure Chest Gilded Treasure Chest

I am seeking a KS code in order to own a Vista!

Offer
icon_gems.png 90kg for the vista, chest traded back afterwards in return for collateral

Collateral
Appropriate KS familiar and apparel for the code bought (e.g. Cog Frog and Scroll Case Sling for the Clockwork code). We can talk about additional collateral to account for the skin if you want!

Liquid Fund Breakdown
icon_gems.png 90kg

Other items (awaiting sale/possible trade)
N/A

Preferred Trade Method
I'd be happy to trade the appropriate familiar, apparel and the 100kg for the code. What happens with the skin is up to you!

Vista Preference
Clockwork Vista - will also take a Cloudy Vista. Limited interest in the other two.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Reserved
Reserved
Best of luck, friend! ♥
Best of luck, friend! ♥
shop_banner.png
Bump for you! Didn't join FR early enough myself, hope you find one.
LklXAGK.png
[quote name="Oceanas" date="2019-01-31 13:53:48" ] Bump for you! Didn't join FR early enough myself, hope you find one. [/quote]
Oceanas wrote on 2019-01-31 13:53:48:
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
I wonder if somebody even still has an unopened one... I feel like maybe everyone in the kickstarter opened it because it was the first chest, but good luck!
I wonder if somebody even still has an unopened one... I feel like maybe everyone in the kickstarter opened it because it was the first chest, but good luck!
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
@Oceanas @Belief
Thanks!

@PurpleBubble
I have reason to believe there's at least a couple still hanging around - clockwork or otherwise - but whether they want to sell or are even checking the site is another matter!
@Oceanas @Belief
Thanks!

@PurpleBubble
I have reason to believe there's at least a couple still hanging around - clockwork or otherwise - but whether they want to sell or are even checking the site is another matter!
Brief bump for you! I wish you the best of luck.

sorry if i got your hopes up, i only joined like half a year ago
Brief bump for you! I wish you the best of luck.

sorry if i got your hopes up, i only joined like half a year ago
I'm back.
Dude for a moment I thought someone was selling a ks code. You nearly gave me a heart attack - and I should probably go to bed lmao.
Good luck bump.
Dude for a moment I thought someone was selling a ks code. You nearly gave me a heart attack - and I should probably go to bed lmao.
Good luck bump.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
Good luck!
Good luck!
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8