Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] KS Vista [O] 100kg ono
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b][size=5]A long, long time ago, I joined Flight Rising...[/size][/b] [b][size=5][size=4]But not long enough.[/size][/size][/b] [item=Clockwork Treasure Chest][item=Cloudy Treasure Chest][item=Fiendish Treasure Chest][item=Gilded Treasure Chest] [b][size=5]I am seeking a KS code in order to own a Vista![/size][/b] [b][size=5]Offer[/size][/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [size=4]100kg + all items from the chest except the skin which I can either pay for or give on opening the chest (former preferred). Essentially, you get everything of value from the code, plus payment for the vista, when I get the code! [/size] [b][size=5]Liquid Fund Breakdown[/size][/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][size=4] 100kg + [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] N/A [b][size=5]Preferred Trade Method[/size][/b] I'd be happy to trade the appropriate familiar, apparel and the 100kg for the code. What happens with the skin is up to you! [b][size=5]Vista Preference[/size][/b] I am far and above most interested in the Clockwork Vista. I would be willing to offer 120kg for it, and will consider haggling.
A long, long time ago, I joined Flight Rising...
But not long enough.

I am seeking a KS code in order to own a Vista!

Offer
icon_gems.png 100kg + all items from the chest except the skin which I can either pay for or give on opening the chest (former preferred). Essentially, you get everything of value from the code, plus payment for the vista, when I get the code!

Liquid Fund Breakdown
icon_gems.png 100kg +
icon_treasure.png N/A

Preferred Trade Method
I'd be happy to trade the appropriate familiar, apparel and the 100kg for the code. What happens with the skin is up to you!

Vista Preference
I am far and above most interested in the Clockwork Vista. I would be willing to offer 120kg for it, and will consider haggling.
QiQ0irO.png72Zyy9y.png
Reserved
Reserved
QiQ0irO.png72Zyy9y.png
Best of luck, friend! ♥
Best of luck, friend! ♥
shop_banner.png
Bump for you! Didn't join FR early enough myself, hope you find one.
3a8JqYy.pngeQ96A5L.pngLklXAGK.png
[quote name="Oceanas" date="2019-01-31 13:53:48" ] Bump for you! Didn't join FR early enough myself, hope you find one. [/quote]
Oceanas wrote on 2019-01-31 13:53:48:
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
I wonder if somebody even still has an unopened one... I feel like maybe everyone in the kickstarter opened it because it was the first chest, but good luck!
I wonder if somebody even still has an unopened one... I feel like maybe everyone in the kickstarter opened it because it was the first chest, but good luck!
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
@Oceanas @Belief
Thanks!

@PurpleBubble
I have reason to believe there's at least a couple still hanging around - clockwork or otherwise - but whether they want to sell or are even checking the site is another matter!
@Oceanas @Belief
Thanks!

@PurpleBubble
I have reason to believe there's at least a couple still hanging around - clockwork or otherwise - but whether they want to sell or are even checking the site is another matter!
QiQ0irO.png72Zyy9y.png
Brief bump for you! I wish you the best of luck.

sorry if i got your hopes up, i only joined like half a year ago
Brief bump for you! I wish you the best of luck.

sorry if i got your hopes up, i only joined like half a year ago
I'm back.
Dude for a moment I thought someone was selling a ks code. You nearly gave me a heart attack - and I should probably go to bed lmao.
Good luck bump.
Dude for a moment I thought someone was selling a ks code. You nearly gave me a heart attack - and I should probably go to bed lmao.
Good luck bump.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
Good luck!
Good luck!
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7