Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3158 3159
@********
Not at all. In fact, if you ever do the coliseum having dragons from multiple flights is adventageous.

There are three things your element affects game wise:
1) All the hatchlings you breed will be born Nature regardless of their parents element.
2) Nature dragons all have green eyes. Each element has their unique eye color. So, yea that means you can tell which flight a dragon was born into by their eye color.
3)Your clan will gain the bonuses for Flight Dominance when your Element has gained it for the week.

Common Question:
Why can't I trade my dragon via the crossroad to my friend? I've checked all the reason in the error message and none of those apply.
Currently there is a bug/quirk where if the giver's lair is full even if the receiver's has room, the trade won't go through. You'll need to expand your lair before the trade will go through. It is a good idea to drop a note about this in the bug forum, so the devs know people are having issues with this.
@********
Not at all. In fact, if you ever do the coliseum having dragons from multiple flights is adventageous.

There are three things your element affects game wise:
1) All the hatchlings you breed will be born Nature regardless of their parents element.
2) Nature dragons all have green eyes. Each element has their unique eye color. So, yea that means you can tell which flight a dragon was born into by their eye color.
3)Your clan will gain the bonuses for Flight Dominance when your Element has gained it for the week.

Common Question:
Why can't I trade my dragon via the crossroad to my friend? I've checked all the reason in the error message and none of those apply.
Currently there is a bug/quirk where if the giver's lair is full even if the receiver's has room, the trade won't go through. You'll need to expand your lair before the trade will go through. It is a good idea to drop a note about this in the bug forum, so the devs know people are having issues with this.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I've got a question. How do I use a Tincture of Dissolution? I just bought one, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to use it. xD
I've got a question. How do I use a Tincture of Dissolution? I just bought one, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to use it. xD
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@WinterWildfire:

You use your Tincture by clicking on the appropriate icon in the coliseum, in the menu where you add your dragons' stats.
@WinterWildfire:

You use your Tincture by clicking on the appropriate icon in the coliseum, in the menu where you add your dragons' stats.
Malo esse bonæ sub regno Textricis Lucis
Ask when you know not or cast yourself in chains of veiled silence. Question the darkness and the light within will reveal itself.
Insert Future Shop Banner Here
Text In Character will be distinguished by this colour.
@Fel
Thank you! :)
Edit- I can't find it. Ugh, I feel stupid. :P Should it be in my inventory?
@Fel
Thank you! :)
Edit- I can't find it. Ugh, I feel stupid. :P Should it be in my inventory?
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
This is an awesome idea.

1) Are there any advantages to having a first generation dragon or parentless dragon?

2) Is there a certain type of dragon that excels in fighting (i.e. light, fire, earth, etc)?

3) I have some eggs incubating and it says they have one day left. Does that mean they will hatch tomorrow or is tomorrow counted as that one day?

Thanks!
This is an awesome idea.

1) Are there any advantages to having a first generation dragon or parentless dragon?

2) Is there a certain type of dragon that excels in fighting (i.e. light, fire, earth, etc)?

3) I have some eggs incubating and it says they have one day left. Does that mean they will hatch tomorrow or is tomorrow counted as that one day?

Thanks!
@WinterWildfire [s]Go to the Abilities and stats section of the coliseum. You can use it there.[/s] In the coliseum, click on the Stats & Abilities icon. Switch it to the dragon you want to use the tincture on. Then click on the portrait in the upper right. It will bring up the window you normally assign stats in. There is an icon there that looks the same as the tincture. Click it! :D @Windkit [b]1) Are there any advantages to having a first generation dragon or parentless dragon?[/b] There are no game mechanic advantages; however, there are several reasons this is desirable for people. -People who want clean bloodlines -People who want their non starter breed to not have starter parents -Status symbol -RP purposes -People coming from other breeding games where gen 1 are important -Other reason people can think of :D [b]2) Is there a certain type of dragon that excels in fighting (i.e. light, fire, earth, etc)?[/b] Short answer, No. Long Answer, Each Flight has other elements they do more damage or less damage to and take more or less damage from. [img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1268/elementchartfr.png[/img] A user made one with the elemental icons on it can be found [url=http://i.imgur.com/2dY0HhC.png]here[/url]. [b]3) I have some eggs incubating and it says they have one day left. Does that mean they will hatch tomorrow or is tomorrow counted as that one day?[/b] They'll hatch tomorrow. I have an egg that's going to hatch tomorrow as well! I'm so excited. :D
@WinterWildfire
Go to the Abilities and stats section of the coliseum. You can use it there.
In the coliseum, click on the Stats & Abilities icon. Switch it to the dragon you want to use the tincture on. Then click on the portrait in the upper right. It will bring up the window you normally assign stats in. There is an icon there that looks the same as the tincture. Click it! :D

@Windkit
There are no game mechanic advantages; however, there are several reasons this is desirable for people.
-People who want clean bloodlines
-People who want their non starter breed to not have starter parents
-Status symbol
-RP purposes
-People coming from other breeding games where gen 1 are important
-Other reason people can think of :D

Short answer, No.
Long Answer, Each Flight has other elements they do more damage or less damage to and take more or less damage from.
elementchartfr.png
A user made one with the elemental icons on it can be found here.

They'll hatch tomorrow. I have an egg that's going to hatch tomorrow as well! I'm so excited. :D
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon

Thanks so much. This is my first clutch so I am super excited about it, too. Hope your hatchling turns out great. :)

One last question

1) If I equip an apparel item (navy tail wrap or something) can I remove it without and reuse it?

@Salmastryon

Thanks so much. This is my first clutch so I am super excited about it, too. Hope your hatchling turns out great. :)

One last question

1) If I equip an apparel item (navy tail wrap or something) can I remove it without and reuse it?

@Windkit
Apparel items can be removed and put on as many times as you want. Also, as an added tip. You can sort the order in which the apparel shows. So for an example you can put a set of goggles on your dragon and then put a hood over the top of it or have the goggles over the top of the hood. You just drag the bar with the apparel's name up and down so that it is how you like it.
@Windkit
Apparel items can be removed and put on as many times as you want. Also, as an added tip. You can sort the order in which the apparel shows. So for an example you can put a set of goggles on your dragon and then put a hood over the top of it or have the goggles over the top of the hood. You just drag the bar with the apparel's name up and down so that it is how you like it.
Woot! Dragon dress up time then. *pity my poor dragons. lol*
Woot! Dragon dress up time then. *pity my poor dragons. lol*
@salmastryon

It's not there.. :(. It's in my hoard, but not on the stats page like you said.
@salmastryon

It's not there.. :(. It's in my hoard, but not on the stats page like you said.
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3158 3159