Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's Online Flight Poems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Hi everyone! Although I'm a "returning new" player, I wasn't aware you could [b]click on "Users Online"[/b] by the logo until someone sent me a random gift and told me they found me "online" XD If that wasn't cool enough, [b]you can see people's broadcast messages by hovering[/b] over them! Which gave me an idea.... so [b]here are 2 poems written using online broadcast messages[/b] on the 1st page and 2nd page that align with my flight [emoji=earth rune size=1] [size=2](Each broadcast takes up its own line, all spelling and grammar are true to the broadcast)[/size] [center][u]1st page:[/u] [b][i]we will be here when all else crumbles. "Every journey has its final day, don't rush!" -Zhongli *internal screeching* broadcast message[/i][/b] [u]2nd page:[/u] [b][i]What is there between us, if not a little annihilation? What could possibly await us? And yet we seek it, insatiably. in the beninging [/i][/b][/center] It's a lot of fun to make these! There aren't a lot of pebbles online lol but they all seem to be on a similar wavelength XD [center][emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][i][u]What poem will your flight reveal?[/u][/i][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][/center] ----- [i]To keep track of the fan favs, if someone else "quotes" yours I'll add it to the first post! For my sanity, please only quote one at a time lol and you're highly encouraged to accompany it with a "poem" of your own XD [/i] (note: it's 100% ok to "break the rules" in the name of fun! I will stick to posting only quoted ones that follow the single flight format though, just for consistency sake ^^) [size=2][i](note to self - 15:47 12/21 = caught up to my post on page 22)[/i] [/size] [quote=Earth] [emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1] [quote name="yesteryear" date="2023-12-01 17:12:04" ] [b]REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE The scent of ozone and petrichor fill the air... "I'm warning you with peace and love!"[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Basilbub" date="2023-12-04 22:09:51" ] [b]It's dangerous to go alone, take this. The Fanfictioning. be kind[/b][/quote] [quote name="@Bootless" date="2023-11-30 16:57:08" ] [b]dew it rust or bust certified feline menace! Sunset Horizon Building our empire from the ashes of an old... What am I doing again??[/b] [/quote] [/quote] ---- [quote=Fire] [emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1] [quote name="Havic" date="2023-11-30 17:02:47" ] [b]When all you’ve got is a hammer… drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, romeo pardon me while i have a strange interlude my fruit gusher juice is coming out[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Builder" date="2023-12-13 05:59:03" ] [b]Between layers of soft spiderweb there is tar, shining black You can hear banescales partying in the distance Please excuse our magical mess... Chaos spreads like wildfire[/b] [/quote] [/quote] ---- [quote=Wind] [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1] [quote name="Cunea" date="2023-11-30 23:30:23" ] [b]Kindness is always free And... Whatever Rhymes With Eloquent i wanna be a cowboy babey *sobs*[/b] [/quote] [quote name="oneluckyduck" date="2023-12-08 12:19:09" ] [b]itll be okay I will give you all the warmth in me[/b] [/quote] [quote name="BunnySox" date="2023-12-12 07:49:37" ] [b]take me down to the paradise city all hail the Glow Cloud Scatters bread crumbs all over the ground We WILL have fun here[/b] [/quote] [/quote] ---- [quote=Water] [emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1] [quote name="Arsea" date="2023-11-30 17:28:59" ] [b]Life always finds a way All knowledge is good knowledge Looks around I do not understand a single thing[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Arsea" date="2023-12-05 14:09:09" ] [b]I had lair space like you once, then I took an arrow to the Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????[/b][/quote] [quote name="CattLovesCats" date="2023-12-04 08:27:45" ] [b]Don't look for me, I'm just a story you've been told We sail the vast sea on an insignificant boat A party to my death Something’s shimmering in the depths…[/b] [/quote] [/quote] ---- [quote=Shadow] [emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1] [quote name="SullivanMaurus" date="2023-12-04 23:08:44" ] [b]In the brambles and branches, we thrive. I am walking into the woods and never coming out.. Oh wait Your local lost person[/b][/quote] [quote name="SullivanMaurus" date="2023-12-09 00:43:32" ] [b]what am i doing here? where am i? welcome to pearlcatcher hell! no thanks im from massachusetts [/b][/quote] [/quote] ---- [quote=Ice] [emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1] [quote name="harv" date="2023-11-30 18:49:16" ] [b]My dragons hoard dragons. They're good dergs, Brent.[/b] [/quote] [/quote] ---- [quote=Lightning] [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [quote name="Ravensworn" date="2023-12-03 17:21:43" ] [b]Hello youths of a new generation, I am your ageless god. No offense, but I like you spending far too much treasure on apparel.[/b] [/quote] [/quote] ---- [quote=Light] [emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1] [quote name="juunebugs" date="2023-12-02 05:56:24" ] [b]half-asleep at all times "We no longer exist, why stop here?" Click here to manage your shade infection Welcome to the Ruined Kingdom![/b] [/quote] [quote name="Cuivienen" date="2023-12-03 12:42:19" ] [b]Flashing lights Connoisseur of shapes mimicking the likeness of a being Starburst[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Venusian" date="2023-12-03 21:01:22" ] [b]welcome to capitalism, neku You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? [/b][/quote] [quote name="Grr" date="2023-12-03 15:46:13" ] [b]Let us partake in 'Ibuprofen' together *clown honk SFX* *distant sound of explosions* [/b] [/quote] [quote name="Cuivienen" date="2023-12-04 09:35:13" ] [b]Weird hill to die on, but at least you're dead. dragons look like food change my mind caution: biohazard[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Cordially" date="2023-12-10 23:00:42" ] [b]I'm in love as time goes on, it can only get better[/b] [/quote] [/quote] ---- [quote=Nature] [emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1] [quote name="Builder" date="2023-12-04 15:34:07" ] [b]A slow wyrm can live in the garden [Softly] He hungers for the chicken nugger. But what about second breakfast? pizza is my one true love[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Gymnopaedy" date="2023-12-08 15:09:24" ] [b]i want to believe We will be with you in shadows that dapple the forest Every endless form most beautiful May life bloom along the path you tread[/b] [/quote] [quote name="BirdBrained" date="2023-12-08 21:45:59" ] [b]Biscuit crumbs everywhere who knows upon what soil they fed their hungry thirsty roots Pick a god and pray [/b][/quote] [quote name="Heart" date="2023-12-12 09:10:42" ] [b]The jungle grows restless Trees full of Fireflies For family and forest Life finds a way.[/b] [/quote] [/quote] ---- [quote=Plague] [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1] [quote name="coffeeghost" date="2023-11-30 22:53:01" ] [b]Let the plague fester... Despite everything, it's still you. Ain't no rest for the wicked. [/b] [/quote] [quote name="Ravensworn" date="2023-12-01 17:19:02" ] [b]All that glitters is gold old bones and catacombs. 'till all are one with flesh and blood and bones, I wonder [i]What's my gender modifier?[/i][/b] [/quote] [quote=Builder] [b]rgagghrhrgrrghargh Takes a bite out of your door, Leaves, No more context You might want to see a doctor about that...[/b][/quote] [quote name="Venusian" date="2023-12-03 21:01:22" ] [b]Run, run, as fast as you can. Not every face here is a dragon what else can we do but pick up the pieces as we go along? We died in the dark, so you may live in the light[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Animegerbil" date="2023-12-07 02:07:17" ] [b]guys there are dragons here scrambling about like 5 opossums in a trench coat [/b] [/quote] [quote name="shiftingmound" date="2023-12-08 15:53:17" ] [b]woo yea Welcome to the Plague Lands be gay do crimes[/b] [/quote] [/quote] ---- [quote=Arcane] [emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [quote name="lusbiluces" date="2023-11-30 18:36:37" ] [b]When you gaze at the stars, they watch back. IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN moth takeover imminent aahoughhhh[/b] [/quote] [quote name="skittlepup1" date="2023-12-02 05:31:15" ] [b]Hello ! \o/ Which jersey is the blue one? i'm very shy[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Builder" date="2023-12-02 15:45:16" ] [b]*teleports behind you* Nothing personnel, kid. clean-up on aisle 7 for the achievement lol[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Venusian" date="2023-12-03 21:01:22" ] [b]The Truth will be free. I just heckin love isopods. ^_^ [/b][/quote] [quote name="SillyFilly" date="2023-12-01 12:48:31" ] [b]A slightly faded image of a stained glass window. Searching the Skies with Sightless Eyes. Waiting for something to happen?[/b] [/quote] [/quote]
Hi everyone!

Although I'm a "returning new" player, I wasn't aware you could click on "Users Online" by the logo until someone sent me a random gift and told me they found me "online" XD If that wasn't cool enough, you can see people's broadcast messages by hovering over them!

Which gave me an idea.... so here are 2 poems written using online broadcast messages on the 1st page and 2nd page that align with my flight

(Each broadcast takes up its own line, all spelling and grammar are true to the broadcast)

1st page:

we will be here when all else crumbles.
"Every journey has its final day, don't rush!" -Zhongli
*internal screeching*
broadcast message

2nd page:

What is there between us, if not a little annihilation?
What could possibly await us? And yet we seek it, insatiably.
in the beninging

It's a lot of fun to make these! There aren't a lot of pebbles online lol but they all seem to be on a similar wavelength XD

What poem will your flight reveal?

To keep track of the fan favs, if someone else "quotes" yours I'll add it to the first post! For my sanity, please only quote one at a time lol and you're highly encouraged to accompany it with a "poem" of your own XD

(note: it's 100% ok to "break the rules" in the name of fun! I will stick to posting only quoted ones that follow the single flight format though, just for consistency sake ^^)

(note to self - 15:47 12/21 = caught up to my post on page 22)

Earth wrote:
yesteryear wrote on 2023-12-01 17:12:04:
REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE
The scent of ozone and petrichor fill the air...
"I'm warning you with peace and love!"
Basilbub wrote on 2023-12-04 22:09:51:
It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
The Fanfictioning.
be kind
@Bootless wrote on 2023-11-30 16:57:08:
dew it
rust or bust
certified feline menace!
Sunset Horizon
Building our empire from the ashes of an old...
What am I doing again??
----
Fire wrote:
Havic wrote on 2023-11-30 17:02:47:
When all you’ve got is a hammer…
drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, romeo
pardon me while i have a strange interlude
my fruit gusher juice is coming out
Builder wrote on 2023-12-13 05:59:03:
Between layers of soft spiderweb there is tar, shining black
You can hear banescales partying in the distance
Please excuse our magical mess...
Chaos spreads like wildfire
----
Wind wrote:
Cunea wrote on 2023-11-30 23:30:23:
Kindness is always free
And... Whatever Rhymes With Eloquent
i wanna be a cowboy babey
*sobs*
oneluckyduck wrote on 2023-12-08 12:19:09:
itll be okay
I will give you all the warmth in me
BunnySox wrote on 2023-12-12 07:49:37:
take me down to the paradise city
all hail the Glow Cloud
Scatters bread crumbs all over the ground
We WILL have fun here
----
Water wrote:
Arsea wrote on 2023-11-30 17:28:59:
Life always finds a way
All knowledge is good knowledge
Looks around
I do not understand a single thing
Arsea wrote on 2023-12-05 14:09:09:
I had lair space like you once, then I took an arrow to the
Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????
CattLovesCats wrote on 2023-12-04 08:27:45:
Don't look for me, I'm just a story you've been told
We sail the vast sea on an insignificant boat
A party to my death
Something’s shimmering in the depths…
----
Shadow wrote:
SullivanMaurus wrote on 2023-12-04 23:08:44:
In the brambles and branches, we thrive.
I am walking into the woods and never coming out.. Oh wait
Your local lost person
SullivanMaurus wrote on 2023-12-09 00:43:32:
what am i doing here? where am i?
welcome to pearlcatcher hell!
no thanks im from massachusetts
----
Ice wrote:
harv wrote on 2023-11-30 18:49:16:
My dragons hoard dragons.
They're good dergs, Brent.
----
Lightning wrote:
Ravensworn wrote on 2023-12-03 17:21:43:
Hello youths of a new generation, I am your ageless god.
No offense, but I like you
spending far too much treasure on apparel.
----
Light wrote:
juunebugs wrote on 2023-12-02 05:56:24:
half-asleep at all times
"We no longer exist, why stop here?"
Click here to manage your shade infection
Welcome to the Ruined Kingdom!
Cuivienen wrote on 2023-12-03 12:42:19:
Flashing lights
Connoisseur of shapes mimicking the likeness of a being
Starburst
Venusian wrote on 2023-12-03 21:01:22:
welcome to capitalism, neku
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Grr wrote on 2023-12-03 15:46:13:
Let us partake in 'Ibuprofen' together
*clown honk SFX*
*distant sound of explosions*
Cuivienen wrote on 2023-12-04 09:35:13:
Weird hill to die on, but at least you're dead.
dragons look like food change my mind
caution: biohazard
Cordially wrote on 2023-12-10 23:00:42:
I'm in love
as time goes on, it can only get better
----
Nature wrote:
Builder wrote on 2023-12-04 15:34:07:
A slow wyrm can live in the garden
[Softly] He hungers for the chicken nugger.
But what about second breakfast?
pizza is my one true love
Gymnopaedy wrote on 2023-12-08 15:09:24:
i want to believe
We will be with you in shadows that dapple the forest
Every endless form most beautiful
May life bloom along the path you tread
BirdBrained wrote on 2023-12-08 21:45:59:
Biscuit crumbs everywhere
who knows upon what soil they fed their hungry thirsty roots
Pick a god and pray
Heart wrote on 2023-12-12 09:10:42:
The jungle grows restless
Trees full of Fireflies
For family and forest
Life finds a way.
----
Plague wrote:
coffeeghost wrote on 2023-11-30 22:53:01:
Let the plague fester...
Despite everything, it's still you.
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
Ravensworn wrote on 2023-12-01 17:19:02:
All that glitters is gold
old bones and catacombs.
'till all are one
with flesh and blood and bones, I wonder
What's my gender modifier?
Builder wrote:
rgagghrhrgrrghargh
Takes a bite out of your door, Leaves, No more context
You might want to see a doctor about that...
Run, run, as fast as you can. Not every face here is a dragon
what else can we do but pick up the pieces as we go along?
We died in the dark, so you may live in the light
Animegerbil wrote on 2023-12-07 02:07:17:
guys there are dragons here
scrambling about like 5 opossums in a trench coat
shiftingmound wrote on 2023-12-08 15:53:17:
woo yea
Welcome to the Plague Lands
be gay do crimes
----
Arcane wrote:
lusbiluces wrote on 2023-11-30 18:36:37:
When you gaze at the stars, they watch back.
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN
moth takeover imminent
aahoughhhh
skittlepup1 wrote on 2023-12-02 05:31:15:
Hello ! \o/
Which jersey is the blue one?
i'm very shy
Builder wrote on 2023-12-02 15:45:16:
*teleports behind you* Nothing personnel, kid.
clean-up on aisle 7
for the achievement lol
The Truth will be free.
I just heckin love isopods.
^_^
SillyFilly wrote on 2023-12-01 12:48:31:
A slightly faded image of a stained glass window.
Searching the Skies with Sightless Eyes.
Waiting for something to happen?
earthshieldl.png
It's been a while
femboy-tomboy
Too many ideas, not enough money...
Yo welcome to Saratin
The Boffin Observance
Full of WIPs and Autism

HELP MY OWN WAS ON THERE HJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJH
It's been a while
femboy-tomboy
Too many ideas, not enough money...
Yo welcome to Saratin
The Boffin Observance
Full of WIPs and Autism

HELP MY OWN WAS ON THERE HJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJH
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[b]May you hide among the roots im the crumb in ur bed Journey on and on[/b] This made me laugh [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] It sounds like someone snuck in the second line to disrupt the other two lines!
May you hide among the roots
im the crumb in ur bed
Journey on and on

This made me laugh It sounds like someone snuck in the second line to disrupt the other two lines!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
A fair amount of arcane fellas online have blank broadcasts, but those with them... very silly guys lol

A sanctuary for all Dragonkind!
Alright, what's exploding THIS time?
Where no dragon has gone before!
When the dust settles, we will be standing
blackout angels swam with me
Hibernating scholars
A fair amount of arcane fellas online have blank broadcasts, but those with them... very silly guys lol

A sanctuary for all Dragonkind!
Alright, what's exploding THIS time?
Where no dragon has gone before!
When the dust settles, we will be standing
blackout angels swam with me
Hibernating scholars
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
Oh this is a really cool idea!
Anyone else always out of money? Is it just me???
Outbreak Orchard
How the gentle wind beckons through the leaves
The closer you are the less you see!
slay!

slay indeed
Oh this is a really cool idea!
Anyone else always out of money? Is it just me???
Outbreak Orchard
How the gentle wind beckons through the leaves
The closer you are the less you see!
slay!

slay indeed
ppppppppppp pppppppppp 17500.png Teeth
they/it
FR time +3
Wishlist
17499.png
Y'all these are soooo good! I'm actually literally laughing, these are so fun XD

I had to do another because there were more then three pebbles with broadcasts for once lol. I broke it apart into 2 "stanzas" for dramatic effect :P

dew it
rust or bust
certified feline menace!

Sunset Horizon
What am I doing again??

I feel like the two heads of an aberration wrote this XD
Y'all these are soooo good! I'm actually literally laughing, these are so fun XD

I had to do another because there were more then three pebbles with broadcasts for once lol. I broke it apart into 2 "stanzas" for dramatic effect :P

dew it
rust or bust
certified feline menace!

Sunset Horizon
What am I doing again??

I feel like the two heads of an aberration wrote this XD
earthshieldl.png
Very Active
the moon will sing a song for me, i loved you like the sun
I need to stop procrastinating, i have so many things to do.
Technological Singularity is close.

Actually, that's not bad.

Edit:

gonna fistfight the gods
King of the Junjle
silver and gold, silver and gold
talk to me about x-men
Very Active
the moon will sing a song for me, i loved you like the sun
I need to stop procrastinating, i have so many things to do.
Technological Singularity is close.

Actually, that's not bad.

Edit:

gonna fistfight the gods
King of the Junjle
silver and gold, silver and gold
talk to me about x-men
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png

« She/Her | FR+0 »

Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
Plastered together as I see fit <3

We are so so silly, trust
i'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart <3

I just heckin love isopods
The Great Ones are hungry

never too many pairs >:)
the elusive third corey

Plastered together as I see fit <3

We are so so silly, trust
i'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart <3

I just heckin love isopods
The Great Ones are hungry

never too many pairs >:)
the elusive third corey

wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
This is a cute concept! Here's my try using only broadcasts from my flight (Fire) [b]When all you’ve got is a hammer… drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, romeo pardon me while i have a strange interlude my fruit gusher juice is coming out[/b] ...Great job, Fire [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
This is a cute concept! Here's my try using only broadcasts from my flight (Fire)

When all you’ve got is a hammer…
drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, romeo
pardon me while i have a strange interlude
my fruit gusher juice is coming out

...Great job, Fire
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
rust or bust
what may not be expected in a country of eternal light?
Toiling Away in the Coliseum

ah, the curse of being the smallest flight...
rust or bust
what may not be expected in a country of eternal light?
Toiling Away in the Coliseum

ah, the curse of being the smallest flight...
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40