Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 ... 3169 3170
@bootless check the "other" tab in your hoard :)
@bootless check the "other" tab in your hoard :)
IMG_8704.png
@archival oh! That didn't look like an egg at all lol, I read clan blah blah and was like idk, not egg xD My mistake. Thanks!
@archival oh! That didn't look like an egg at all lol, I read clan blah blah and was like idk, not egg xD My mistake. Thanks!
earthshieldl.png
@bootless no problem haha! i almost missed them at first too
@bootless no problem haha! i almost missed them at first too
IMG_8704.png
So I accepted cb Auraboa eggs from Galore...and I met that deadline

confirmed they're in the Hoard

Is there a deadline to OPEN them?

I'm thinking about waiting for the Solstice in December...

^^
So I accepted cb Auraboa eggs from Galore...and I met that deadline

confirmed they're in the Hoard

Is there a deadline to OPEN them?

I'm thinking about waiting for the Solstice in December...

^^
@BunnySox No, you can leave them as long as you want. Items in general don't disappear for no reason outside of exceptions like strange chests.
@BunnySox No, you can leave them as long as you want. Items in general don't disappear for no reason outside of exceptions like strange chests.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

thank you!!

^^
@Lonin

thank you!!

^^
Hi again! Apart from achievements and buying gems directly from FR (or trading for them on the forums) is there any other way to earn gems in game? Are they ever in any chests or given out for certain events? thanks!
Hi again! Apart from achievements and buying gems directly from FR (or trading for them on the forums) is there any other way to earn gems in game? Are they ever in any chests or given out for certain events? thanks!
earthshieldl.png
@Bootless

Gem Guide.
@Bootless

Gem Guide.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind - this is perfect, thank you! :D
@Nightwind - this is perfect, thank you! :D
earthshieldl.png
Hello! I've been looking for how to add a pinglist/subscriber count show-er to a forum post (I want to add it to my art shop so that people can join the ping list and see how many people are subscribed to it)

If anyone knows how to do/code this, please let me know!
Hello! I've been looking for how to add a pinglist/subscriber count show-er to a forum post (I want to add it to my art shop so that people can join the ping list and see how many people are subscribed to it)

If anyone knows how to do/code this, please let me know!
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
1 2 ... 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 ... 3169 3170