Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Izzy’s Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ax6EI8J.png[/img][/center] [br][br] [rule] [br][br] [center][size=5]STATUS:CLOSED[/size][/center] [br][br] [center]Hi there! After a few threads here and there of random art comms I’m finally settling and setting up a proper art shop thread for everything to be organised and in one place. Hopefully you find something you like! I’m offering a limited amount of comm types at the moment but new types are sometimes added, so keep an eye! I’m only accepting FRC at the moment, RLC may be an option in the future. I will draw pretty much whatever you want! I’m fine with humans, furries of any species and dragons (I probably won’t accept gijinka asks or customs without any existing references though, I prefer to work off a visual reference). I’m fine with any age, race or body type. I’ll also accept existing characters in media and I will draw your Flight rising dragons, but they do add to the price due to certain complexities, more details on this further down the thread. Please note extremely complex characters may not work with my sort of style, and I may decline if I feel it’s something I can’t handle! I do not draw NSFW or anything seemingly SFW with NSFW intentions, or anything problematic/hateful, obviously.[/center] [br][br] [center]When ordering please follow the order form provided at the end of the thread![/center] [br][br] [rule] [br][br] [center][size=5][b]TYPES:[/b][/size][/center] [br][br] [quote][center]MINIHEADS: 750g / 750,000t [/center][/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KWGz7zn.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/erJua2Z.png[/img] [center]Slightly simplified style and flat coloured headshots. Maximum order at one time for these is 5. Simplistic designs preferred, complicated designs will likely get simplified! Pieces are posted as transparent PNGs. Multiple headed characters are accepted, but due to the art only being heads they will be posted as separate drawings.[/center] [br][br] [rule] [br][br] [quote][center]CHIBI: 2,000g / 2,000,000t[/center][/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1vm2m5c.png[/img] [center]A cute simple fullbody! Makes for a perfect profile avatar. Simpler designs preferred, complex designs WILL be simplified! Maximum amount to order at one time is 3. These examples are all my ocs I did for their TH pages, commission chibis will include a outline, partially coloured lineart, simple shading and particles around them (or their name, if you’d like.) Drawn in a way that fits the canvas. Pieces will be posted as transparent PNGs. [/center] [br][br] [rule] [br][br] [quote][center]SHADED BUST: 2,500g/ 2,500,000t[/center][/quote] [br][br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KsfxD1h.png[/img] [br][br] [rule] [br][br] [quote][center]SHADED HALFBODY: 3,500g / 3,500,000t [/center][/quote] [br][br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zTaygol.jpeg[/img] [br][br] [br][br] [rule] [br][br] [quote][center]FLAT FULLBODY: 4,500g / 4,500,000t [/center][/quote] [br][br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XJwzc9A.png[/img] [center]Most recently drawn is bottom left, which is the most accurate example! My fullbodies are dabbling in thinner than usual lineart now to make em extra crispy looking. :) Backgrounds on these won’t be left solid colour like the others (unless asked for). [br][br] [rule] [br][br] [quote][center]SHADED FULLBODY: 5,500g / 5,500,000t [/center][/quote] [br][br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bnRTa83.png[/img] [center]Additions like patterns, shapes, textures and small environmental details will be added to the background of these! Let me know if you prefer anything specific! Not dabbling in partial/full backgrounds like the top right image, though. That’s just an example of the character![/center] [rule] [br][br] [quote][center][size=5]FLIGHT RISING DRAGON PRICING[/size][/quote] [quote][center]I did have a section here for gene and skin price additions but honestly looking back I don’t really care now. The difference isn’t too huge between a jaguar dragon and a harlequin dragon. Or an aether with space and an aether with sparkle. Genes add no price now. HEAVILY OUTFITTED MODERNS WILL ADD THOUGH. It’s a lotta detail! Ask if you wanna know how much a heavily outfitted dragon would be. Id say anywhere between adding 500g-1000g extra depending on detail and amount.[/center][/quote] [br][br] [rule] [br][br] [center]Please reply with a filled order form! I don’t need to be pinged, Im subbed! Here’s a pinglist for openings + notifying when a new type is added.[/center] [center][pinglist=18408][/center] [br][br] [quote] [b]TYPE:[/b] Tell me what you’re interested in! [b]CHARACTER:[/b]Link to character(s). multiple characters in one piece is fine, adds the same amount to price. [b]PAYMENT:[/b] Specify whether you’ll pay in gems or treasure. Mixed payment is OK. Also please let me know if you’d like to pay half now and the other half after the sketch is approved or if you’d like to pay the full amount at once. This is just a personal preference for your own comfort, since I know some people prefer to split it! [b]THREAD POSTING PERM:[/b] [Y/N] - All pieces will be posted in thread unless asked otherwise! I like putting them here as extra examples + to show validity that everything gets done. If you prefer it to be sent in a PM let me know. [b]EXTRA:[/b]Let me know a little about your character! Personality, expression, specific clothing, background colour, pattern or little particles. I can also write the characters name next to them if you want, for example. Full bodies can have background elements (NOT full background) so feel free to suggest that, too. [/quote] [br][br] [center] I’ll reply to you as a PM confirming any details and asking for payment! Payment referred as a CR delivery. I’ll accept it when the sketch is ready to be sent to you! Refunds can be given in the sketch stage but once the piece is in completion they’re no longer allowed due to time already spent on the piece. My timezone is +8 FRT. I will send the sketch as soon as I can in PM for approval, any changes can be made at this point. Once approved I’ll get to work on it, changes can no longer happen at this stage (unless it’s a mistake on my part, like any colouring being incorrect or a misinterpreted part of the design, in this case changes can be applied) Time may vary from a few days to a few weeks, sometimes I get wrist pain so I may need short breaks! Pieces should never be over a month wait![/center] [center]DISCLAIMER: Please save your finished commission in case at any point they get removed! I do not keep the original art files after posting. You are responsible for your commission once they’re finished, I can’t guarantee they’ll stay available on imgur forever![/center] [center]Art I make is for personal use ONLY. Do not use it for commercial use, NFT or AI, anything like that, because sadly we have to say THAT kind of thing now…[/center] [center]I work on pieces in order of when payment is received! Because bigger comms take more time, pieces like minihead and chibi orders will be completed and posted even if there’s a bigger piece in the queue before it, this is so I can work on the bigger pieces between miniheads and get a steadier flow of work out rather than complete pieces one at a time. I don’t wanna get a super big workload stacked ahead of me, so don’t fret if you see thread activity while still waiting for your larger piece![/center] [br][br] [center][size=5]Finally, if you plan to upload your piece to a characters ToyHouse, please credit with on-site artist, my username on it is @Arllogator! There’s also a lot more art examples over there if ya want to see more.[/size] And hey, if you like my art here’s a little redesign project i’m doing, check it out if you want! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3330500#post_3330500[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6IfjUJn.png[/img]
ax6EI8J.png

Hi there! After a few threads here and there of random art comms I’m finally settling and setting up a proper art shop thread for everything to be organised and in one place. Hopefully you find something you like! I’m offering a limited amount of comm types at the moment but new types are sometimes added, so keep an eye! I’m only accepting FRC at the moment, RLC may be an option in the future.

I will draw pretty much whatever you want! I’m fine with humans, furries of any species and dragons (I probably won’t accept gijinka asks or customs without any existing references though, I prefer to work off a visual reference). I’m fine with any age, race or body type. I’ll also accept existing characters in media and I will draw your Flight rising dragons, but they do add to the price due to certain complexities, more details on this further down the thread. Please note extremely complex characters may not work with my sort of style, and I may decline if I feel it’s something I can’t handle!

I do not draw NSFW or anything seemingly SFW with NSFW intentions, or anything problematic/hateful, obviously.

When ordering please follow the order form provided at the end of the thread!

TYPES:

Quote:
MINIHEADS: 750g / 750,000t

KWGz7zn.png
erJua2Z.png
Slightly simplified style and flat coloured headshots. Maximum order at one time for these is 5. Simplistic designs preferred, complicated designs will likely get simplified!
Pieces are posted as transparent PNGs.

Multiple headed characters are accepted, but due to the art only being heads they will be posted as separate drawings.

Quote:
CHIBI: 2,000g / 2,000,000t

1vm2m5c.png
A cute simple fullbody! Makes for a perfect profile avatar. Simpler designs preferred, complex designs WILL be simplified! Maximum amount to order at one time is 3. These examples are all my ocs I did for their TH pages, commission chibis will include a outline, partially coloured lineart, simple shading and particles around them (or their name, if you’d like.) Drawn in a way that fits the canvas.

Pieces will be posted as transparent PNGs.

Quote:
SHADED BUST: 2,500g/ 2,500,000t

KsfxD1h.png

Quote:
SHADED HALFBODY: 3,500g / 3,500,000t

zTaygol.jpeg

Quote:
FLAT FULLBODY: 4,500g / 4,500,000t

XJwzc9A.png
Most recently drawn is bottom left, which is the most accurate example! My fullbodies are dabbling in thinner than usual lineart now to make em extra crispy looking. :) Backgrounds on these won’t be left solid colour like the others (unless asked for).

Quote:
SHADED FULLBODY: 5,500g / 5,500,000t

bnRTa83.png
Additions like patterns, shapes, textures and small environmental details will be added to the background of these! Let me know if you prefer anything specific! Not dabbling in partial/full backgrounds like the top right image, though. That’s just an example of the character!

Quote:
FLIGHT RISING DRAGON PRICING
Quote:
I did have a section here for gene and skin price additions but honestly looking back I don’t really care now. The difference isn’t too huge between a jaguar dragon and a harlequin dragon. Or an aether with space and an aether with sparkle. Genes add no price now. HEAVILY OUTFITTED MODERNS WILL ADD THOUGH. It’s a lotta detail! Ask if you wanna know how much a heavily outfitted dragon would be. Id say anywhere between adding 500g-1000g extra depending on detail and amount.

Please reply with a filled order form! I don’t need to be pinged, Im subbed! Here’s a pinglist for openings + notifying when a new type is added.

Quote:
TYPE: Tell me what you’re interested in!
CHARACTER:Link to character(s). multiple characters in one piece is fine, adds the same amount to price.
PAYMENT: Specify whether you’ll pay in gems or treasure. Mixed payment is OK. Also please let me know if you’d like to pay half now and the other half after the sketch is approved or if you’d like to pay the full amount at once. This is just a personal preference for your own comfort, since I know some people prefer to split it!
THREAD POSTING PERM: [Y/N] - All pieces will be posted in thread unless asked otherwise! I like putting them here as extra examples + to show validity that everything gets done. If you prefer it to be sent in a PM let me know.
EXTRA:Let me know a little about your character! Personality, expression, specific clothing, background colour, pattern or little particles. I can also write the characters name next to them if you want, for example. Full bodies can have background elements (NOT full background) so feel free to suggest that, too.

I’ll reply to you as a PM confirming any details and asking for payment! Payment referred as a CR delivery. I’ll accept it when the sketch is ready to be sent to you!

Refunds can be given in the sketch stage but once the piece is in completion they’re no longer allowed due to time already spent on the piece. My timezone is +8 FRT. I will send the sketch as soon as I can in PM for approval, any changes can be made at this point. Once approved I’ll get to work on it, changes can no longer happen at this stage (unless it’s a mistake on my part, like any colouring being incorrect or a misinterpreted part of the design, in this case changes can be applied) Time may vary from a few days to a few weeks, sometimes I get wrist pain so I may need short breaks! Pieces should never be over a month wait!
DISCLAIMER: Please save your finished commission in case at any point they get removed! I do not keep the original art files after posting. You are responsible for your commission once they’re finished, I can’t guarantee they’ll stay available on imgur forever!
Art I make is for personal use ONLY. Do not use it for commercial use, NFT or AI, anything like that, because sadly we have to say THAT kind of thing now…
I work on pieces in order of when payment is received! Because bigger comms take more time, pieces like minihead and chibi orders will be completed and posted even if there’s a bigger piece in the queue before it, this is so I can work on the bigger pieces between miniheads and get a steadier flow of work out rather than complete pieces one at a time. I don’t wanna get a super big workload stacked ahead of me, so don’t fret if you see thread activity while still waiting for your larger piece!

Finally, if you plan to upload your piece to a characters ToyHouse, please credit with on-site artist, my username on it is @Arllogator! There’s also a lot more art examples over there if ya want to see more.

And hey, if you like my art here’s a little redesign project i’m doing, check it out if you want! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3330500#post_3330500
6IfjUJn.png
zVzI8uZ.jpg
bump!
bump!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
helloooooo! could i please get a minihead of this character? your art is gorgeous and i'll likely come back for a bust when i get the funds haha <3

PAYMENT: gems
THREAD POSTING: all good to be posted!
EXTRA: personality details are in their TH page, and if you have any design questions or concerns please ask! sorry about the lack of references to go off of :(
helloooooo! could i please get a minihead of this character? your art is gorgeous and i'll likely come back for a bust when i get the funds haha <3

THREAD POSTING: all good to be posted!
EXTRA: personality details are in their TH page, and if you have any design questions or concerns please ask! sorry about the lack of references to go off of :(
nhGfMn6.png
Hello I would love to snag one of my girly.

https://toyhou.se/18778405.sprig
Hello I would love to snag one of my girly.

https://toyhou.se/18778405.sprig
4xn43c.png
@stanbot Absolutely! Ooh I love that designs colours sm… Send over a crossroads whenever you can! You can choose between half now and half once I send the sketch or just the full amount at once, whichever’s best for you reslly. ^_^
@stanbot Absolutely! Ooh I love that designs colours sm… Send over a crossroads whenever you can! You can choose between half now and half once I send the sketch or just the full amount at once, whichever’s best for you reslly. ^_^
zVzI8uZ.jpg
@LordMaroo Cute oc! Can you follow the order form in the thread? I need to know what type you’re interested in ^^’
@LordMaroo Cute oc! Can you follow the order form in the thread? I need to know what type you’re interested in ^^’
zVzI8uZ.jpg
TYPE: 3 miniheads
CHARACTER: character 1 | character 2 | character 3
THREAD POSTING: perfectly fine!
EXTRA: N/A, full freedom!
TYPE: 3 miniheads
CHARACTER: character 1 | character 2 | character 3
THREAD POSTING: perfectly fine!
EXTRA: N/A, full freedom!
@Airmalli Cool designs, you can send over a CR delivery once you’re ready ^^ It’ll be 1,500g total, whether you want to pay half now and half after the sketches are sent or the full amount now is up to you!
@Airmalli Cool designs, you can send over a CR delivery once you’re ready ^^ It’ll be 1,500g total, whether you want to pay half now and half after the sketches are sent or the full amount now is up to you!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
TYPE: 1 minihead
CHARACTER: character
THREAD POSTING: all good with me!
EXTRA: no extra notes!
TYPE: 1 minihead
CHARACTER: character
THREAD POSTING: all good with me!
EXTRA: no extra notes!
@bearfield they’re so cute ! Send over a CR whenever you’re ready ^^