Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Username Is The New Breed
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44
...so, Gaolers.
...so, Gaolers.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Either a new breed of wind dragons (I'm picturing something kite themed, perhaps with some wind chime elements) or a shadowy trickster dragon.
Either a new breed of wind dragons (I'm picturing something kite themed, perhaps with some wind chime elements) or a shadowy trickster dragon.
The Empyreal Library
New nature ancient. I'm imagining something epic, divine, and covered in plants. Lots of greenery
New nature ancient. I'm imagining something epic, divine, and covered in plants. Lots of greenery
Marshmallow says hi
I... I'm gonna be honest, I got nothin'.
I... I'm gonna be honest, I got nothin'.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
...Luminax.
...Luminax.
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
ugh, wonderful! rotund bagel birds with little wings and sesame seed beaks <3
ugh, wonderful! rotund bagel birds with little wings and sesame seed beaks <3
Ot3Ahks.jpg
The character I based the name on is a blob/slime type creature. So, it's a slime as a breed that is convinced it is also a dragon. I'm going to blame Baldwin for that one, for sure.
The character I based the name on is a blob/slime type creature. So, it's a slime as a breed that is convinced it is also a dragon. I'm going to blame Baldwin for that one, for sure.
Just a regular barracuda.
Just a regular barracuda.
Hyperacid spitting plague dragon :]
Hyperacid spitting plague dragon :]
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
on one hand, copyright infringement. on the other hand, [img]https://media.tenor.com/ZBISEZS4eJYAAAAC/slugcat-rain-world.gif[/img]
on one hand, copyright infringement. on the other hand,
slugcat-rain-world.gif
furry_fiddle.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44