Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mnkn10's Levelling Service
1 2 3 4
[center][u][b]Mnkn10's Levelling Service[/b][/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24022006][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/240221/24022006_350.png[/img][/url] [b]I am currently:[/b] [size=5][b][color=green]OPEN[/b][/size][/center] Do you have a dragon that needs levelling, but you hate coli? Don't have time to coli? Don't have any level 25s yet? Then you've come to the right place! If you use Mink's levelling service, you'll have a max level dragon of your own in 5 days or less*! [b]Please ensure that the dragon you send me is a full-energy, named adult. If your dragon has ambushes equipped, you will be charged an extra 10% per ambush.[/b] [center][u]Prices[/u] [emoji=treasure size=1]1-25: 250kT/G [emoji=treasure size=1]1-20: 150kT/G [emoji=treasure size=1] 1-15: 75kT/G [emoji=treasure size=1] 1-10**: 20kT/G [/center] **Because of how quick it is to level a dragon to level 10, this option does not require an open slot. [center][u]Info[/u] My G:T ratio is 1:1000 I am subscribed so there is no need to ping. You can either send payment up front, with your dragon, or you can pay when your dragon is fully levelled. Plague flight members receive a 5% discount During XP boosting events, everything is 20% off. This stacks with the flight discount *Measured from the time I accept the CR. If levelling takes longer than 5 days, for any reason, you will receive a discount, 5% per extra day. [/center] [center][u]Slots[/u] 1. Open 2. Open 3. Open 4. Open [/center] If all the slots are full, you can add yourself to the pinglist so you recieve a ping when slots become available. [center][pinglist=23551][/center]
Mnkn10's Levelling Service

24022006_350.png

I am currently:
OPEN

Do you have a dragon that needs levelling, but you hate coli? Don't have time to coli? Don't have any level 25s yet? Then you've come to the right place! If you use Mink's levelling service, you'll have a max level dragon of your own in 5 days or less*!

Please ensure that the dragon you send me is a full-energy, named adult. If your dragon has ambushes equipped, you will be charged an extra 10% per ambush.
Prices
1-25: 250kT/G
1-20: 150kT/G
1-15: 75kT/G
1-10**: 20kT/G

**Because of how quick it is to level a dragon to level 10, this option does not require an open slot.
Info
My G:T ratio is 1:1000
I am subscribed so there is no need to ping.
You can either send payment up front, with your dragon, or you can pay when your dragon is fully levelled.
Plague flight members receive a 5% discount
During XP boosting events, everything is 20% off. This stacks with the flight discount
*Measured from the time I accept the CR. If levelling takes longer than 5 days, for any reason, you will receive a discount, 5% per extra day.
Slots
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
If all the slots are full, you can add yourself to the pinglist so you recieve a ping when slots become available.

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
Reserved
Reserved
xxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Formatting is pain
I have a dragon i would like leveled if that’s okay :)
I have a dragon i would like leveled if that’s okay :)
3EopvJR.png
@MishasBylaws

Excellent. I'm assuming you want it levelled to 25?
@MishasBylaws

Excellent. I'm assuming you want it levelled to 25?
xxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Formatting is pain
Yes please :)
Yes please :)
3EopvJR.png
@MishasBylaws

Alright, send them over.
@MishasBylaws

Alright, send them over.
xxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Formatting is pain
Can I have 1 dragon levelled to 25 as well?
Can I have 1 dragon levelled to 25 as well?
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette

Of course! You can send them over right now
@FeeshyKette

Of course! You can send them over right now
xxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Formatting is pain
May I send in a dragon to be leveled to lv. 25?
I will send the payment after the dragon is fully trained, if that is alright.
May I send in a dragon to be leveled to lv. 25?
I will send the payment after the dragon is fully trained, if that is alright.
@OverheartBlue

Sounds good to me. Send the CR when you are ready.
@OverheartBlue

Sounds good to me. Send the CR when you are ready.
xxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Formatting is pain
1 2 3 4