Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Username Is The New Breed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Tidelord but he's actually there
Tidelord but he's actually there
XI8Ptgx.jpg
Dragon is just a gray underpainting and is never actually colored. Their color genetics are hidden.
Dragon is just a gray underpainting and is never actually colored. Their color genetics are hidden.
F8JsSEl.png
Nature dragon, feathery, with leaves and flowers poking out of the feathers or some viney stuff draping around or a literal tree growing out of them, treasure breed, probably ancient cause that silhouette sounds DIFFICULT for clothes, kinda sitting like a kitty sitting up with the tail curled around the front?

Sounds like a hot mess, tbh
Nature dragon, feathery, with leaves and flowers poking out of the feathers or some viney stuff draping around or a literal tree growing out of them, treasure breed, probably ancient cause that silhouette sounds DIFFICULT for clothes, kinda sitting like a kitty sitting up with the tail curled around the front?

Sounds like a hot mess, tbh
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
Yes absolutely, I'd love a prehistoric murder-swan.
Yes absolutely, I'd love a prehistoric murder-swan.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Fusedforms. Actually all died out thousands of years ago, but came back by posessing the bodies of their modern descendants. Characterized as undead mad scientists. Long-limbed, slender, has a mane that's just a really long single tuft of hair. Parallel genes include Swirl/Marble, Pie/Paint, and Koi. Has line-breaking tert "Carapace". Is either from Plague or Light.
Fusedforms. Actually all died out thousands of years ago, but came back by posessing the bodies of their modern descendants. Characterized as undead mad scientists. Long-limbed, slender, has a mane that's just a really long single tuft of hair. Parallel genes include Swirl/Marble, Pie/Paint, and Koi. Has line-breaking tert "Carapace". Is either from Plague or Light.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
well seems legit for a lightning breed
somehow
well seems legit for a lightning breed
somehow
75856832_9sBxA4iUd1AonqV.png75859474_H8E96w668c3tuzT.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot

I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
Bird dragon that attacks by throwing itself at a target, then returning to its starting point. Limbs have sharp, blade-like growths on them. Shadow element, since my username is a Batman reference.
Bird dragon that attacks by throwing itself at a target, then returning to its starting point. Limbs have sharp, blade-like growths on them. Shadow element, since my username is a Batman reference.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Mine could just be the new Lightning Ancient!
Mine could just be the new Lightning Ancient!
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
Hmmm... definitely an ethereal, star-themed dragon. After all, part of my username inspiration was the word "stellar" xD And I think the dragon floats and has no wings.

Probably equipped with Wish at the very least if an ancient!
Hmmm... definitely an ethereal, star-themed dragon. After all, part of my username inspiration was the word "stellar" xD And I think the dragon floats and has no wings.

Probably equipped with Wish at the very least if an ancient!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
OH NO---
OH NO---
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48