Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 111 112
saving this for later
saving this for later
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
New Resources!

I recently stumbled across @Worship's bio generator but hadn't gotten around to including it in the thread. I closed out of my browser by mistake and panicked because I thought I'd lost it. Serves me right for procrastinating, I suppose. It's now listed under Lore Help in Post 10.

I've also noticed that a lot of images in my bios are broken. The thread has undergone a thorough cleaning: links to defunct resources have been removed and links to outdated threads have been updated. Some things have been moved around. A couple of users have also changed their names; credits have been updated accordingly.

I have added another set of my own buttons to the thread, in the same style as before; this time they are progenitor buttons.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Iniga @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee @Windowz
New Resources!

I recently stumbled across @Worship's bio generator but hadn't gotten around to including it in the thread. I closed out of my browser by mistake and panicked because I thought I'd lost it. Serves me right for procrastinating, I suppose. It's now listed under Lore Help in Post 10.

I've also noticed that a lot of images in my bios are broken. The thread has undergone a thorough cleaning: links to defunct resources have been removed and links to outdated threads have been updated. Some things have been moved around. A couple of users have also changed their names; credits have been updated accordingly.

I have added another set of my own buttons to the thread, in the same style as before; this time they are progenitor buttons.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Iniga @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee @Windowz

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
omg Louretta's Logs sent me here and i. just. .... [emoji=tundra star size=1] thank you so much for this!! may I please be added to the ping list?
omg

Louretta's Logs sent me here and i. just. ....

thank you so much for this!!

may I please be added to the ping list?
@BunnySox You're welcome

I've never heard of Louretta's Logs; what are they?

Adding you to the pinglist
@BunnySox You're welcome

I've never heard of Louretta's Logs; what are they?

Adding you to the pinglist

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Louretta is a very active FR player; she posts a ton of super helpful things in the Forums.

Here is the link to Louretta's Logs so you can check it out:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2181155/1

She also created the Chronological Update Reference, which shows every update since the beginning of FR ~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781

Louretta is a very active FR player; she posts a ton of super helpful things in the Forums.

Here is the link to Louretta's Logs so you can check it out:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2181155/1

She also created the Chronological Update Reference, which shows every update since the beginning of FR ~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781

@sgkat

This seems very useful, can you add me to the pinglist?
@sgkat

This seems very useful, can you add me to the pinglist?
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
@sgkat

Would my FTU Battle Images post be able to be added? It can be found HERE.
@sgkat

Would my FTU Battle Images post be able to be added? It can be found HERE.
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat No link in your last post to the crystals, it's only on post 5.
@sgkat No link in your last post to the crystals, it's only on post 5.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 111 112