Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 112
Bookmark
Bookmark
Bookmarking
Bookmarking
ace-vert.png9kCBVw5.pngnb-vert.png
@sgkat Hi, I've got some pixel graphics [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2799594]here[/url] if you want to add them to the resource list. Mostly miscellaneous stuff but also dividers, modified icons and apparel cutouts like this: [img]https://imgur.com/ivS3hci.png[/img]
@sgkat Hi, I've got some pixel graphics here if you want to add them to the resource list. Mostly miscellaneous stuff but also dividers, modified icons and apparel cutouts like this:

ivS3hci.png
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald All of it is great! I might take inspiration from your craft squares when I make my quilter's bio, and the rice bowls are really cute!
@sockmonkeygerald All of it is great! I might take inspiration from your craft squares when I make my quilter's bio, and the rice bowls are really cute!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat, thank you for maintaining this resource! Someday I [i]will [/i]get all my dragons' bios done.... [emoji=fae laughing size=3]
@sgkat, thank you for maintaining this resource! Someday I will get all my dragons' bios done....
b6M3VPH.png
@Airys You're welcome!

And saaaaame. I'v recently revamped my lore (at least in my head *ahem*), which means I should revamp my bio layouts and actually prettify the bios of my dragons who just have notes

/shining example of an up-to-date bio-crafting artisan
@Airys You're welcome!

And saaaaame. I'v recently revamped my lore (at least in my head *ahem*), which means I should revamp my bio layouts and actually prettify the bios of my dragons who just have notes

/shining example of an up-to-date bio-crafting artisan

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat add me to the ping please ^^
@sgkat add me to the ping please ^^
[emoji=fae laughing size=1][emoji=fae laughing size=1][emoji=fae laughing size=1] I know the feeling! Some of my bios are pretty nice. And some, I'm lucky I got their names filled in. Ugh!
I know the feeling! Some of my bios are pretty nice. And some, I'm lucky I got their names filled in. Ugh!
b6M3VPH.png
@sgkat You had to mention quilting and make me realize I've done nothing quilt-related even though I love the patterns! Hold my beer I'll be right back*

(*in a few days, it's coming along great tho)

Thanks for the compliment, I may have spent a ridiculous amount of time on those bowls before I even finished breeding my potter dragon just cause they were so much fun to make :)
@sgkat You had to mention quilting and make me realize I've done nothing quilt-related even though I love the patterns! Hold my beer I'll be right back*

(*in a few days, it's coming along great tho)

Thanks for the compliment, I may have spent a ridiculous amount of time on those bowls before I even finished breeding my potter dragon just cause they were so much fun to make :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 112