Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 112
@Airys Ahahahaha, yeeeep!

@sockmonkeygerald I would love to see them when they're done! Ping me?

Haha. Seriously, I love them! Maybe I should get a dragon just so I can use them.

OMG, I love your Khoshekh fandragon!
@Airys Ahahahaha, yeeeep!

@sockmonkeygerald I would love to see them when they're done! Ping me?

Haha. Seriously, I love them! Maybe I should get a dragon just so I can use them.

OMG, I love your Khoshekh fandragon!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat It's not that I obsessed it's, uh, hey look a distraction

A wild quilt wall hanging appeared! Two versions actually because I am clearly very decisive :) Added in my thread. Thanks for the inspiration, my interior decorator derg's bio is one step closer to finished.

And thanks for the compliment on Khoshekh! I got lucky finding a primal with such pretty colors :)
@sgkat It's not that I obsessed it's, uh, hey look a distraction

A wild quilt wall hanging appeared! Two versions actually because I am clearly very decisive :) Added in my thread. Thanks for the inspiration, my interior decorator derg's bio is one step closer to finished.

And thanks for the compliment on Khoshekh! I got lucky finding a primal with such pretty colors :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald They're both lovely! I'm glad to be of service, and to know that your dragon's bio is one step closer :)
@sockmonkeygerald They're both lovely! I'm glad to be of service, and to know that your dragon's bio is one step closer :)

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Thank you for creating this thread! Commenting so I dont lose it :D
Thank you for creating this thread! Commenting so I dont lose it :D
Commenting so I can easily find it to help me with dragon bios!
Commenting so I can easily find it to help me with dragon bios!
cd49yeB.png

SOAPY | THEY/THEM | +8 FR TIME
uBrBqTm.png
@kayokay24 to myself so I can find this again.
@kayokay24 to myself so I can find this again.
bL3QrMq.png
Commenting, to find this again later.
Commenting, to find this again later.
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
These are all great. Thank you.
These are all great. Thank you.
LEpJMnn.pngz8s5c34.pngmtHAEL4.pngH0t7Ypl.pngY7MOfeL.pngrI18gRz.png
RXzUVtr.pnggYW0j5f.png8GgdVkW.pngW2pwiXX.pngqJFAY9h.pngadbiRan.png
Thank you for making this post!! @Denudata selfping so I can find this again. <333
Thank you for making this post!! @Denudata selfping so I can find this again. <333
v27DTEN.png Sak | she/her | FR+8

F8WMfQz.png eGiN2Xv.png
ahh, DEFINITELY saving this for later good lord theres so many good resources here,,,,
ahh, DEFINITELY saving this for later good lord theres so many good resources here,,,,
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 112