Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Simple Bio Generator (Google Sheets)

Simple Elemental Bio Generator

Inspired by the auto-formatting bios of Poisonedpaper, this Google Sheet allows one to input some basic information and receive a simple, nicely-formatted, element-themed biography. No need to fight with columns tags and images; you need only use dropdowns and text fields.

Make a copy of the spreadsheet and read through the directions. The linked copy below is locked. Once you make your copy, feel free to customize it as you like - just leave the credits at the bottom intact.

Example Bio: Plush
Placeholder Bio: Svastra

Simple Elemental Bio Generator

Inspired by the auto-formatting bios of Poisonedpaper, this Google Sheet allows one to input some basic information and receive a simple, nicely-formatted, element-themed biography. No need to fight with columns tags and images; you need only use dropdowns and text fields.

Make a copy of the spreadsheet and read through the directions. The linked copy below is locked. Once you make your copy, feel free to customize it as you like - just leave the credits at the bottom intact.

Example Bio: Plush
Placeholder Bio: Svastra

Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.

Questions

Is something not working correctly? Have any suggestions? Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Known Issues:
  • Quotation marks appear at the beginning and end of copied bio.
  • Quotation marks within regular text are doubled.
  • Colour of "Element" in stat sidebar is same as theme, not element itself.
  • An image is broken due to Discord ending their image-hosting.

Other Coming Fixes:
  • Dragon profile images in relations section linking to dragon.
  • Editing/disabling of placeholders.

Questions

Is something not working correctly? Have any suggestions? Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Known Issues:
  • Quotation marks appear at the beginning and end of copied bio.
  • Quotation marks within regular text are doubled.
  • Colour of "Element" in stat sidebar is same as theme, not element itself.
  • An image is broken due to Discord ending their image-hosting.

Other Coming Fixes:
  • Dragon profile images in relations section linking to dragon.
  • Editing/disabling of placeholders.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.

Credits & Links

osiem created the elegant Flight-themed dividers. Check out their bio resources; there's a lot!

McKlunkey created the various sidebar images, complete with a matching set of horizontal images!

Want to code your own bio generator? Take a look at Poisonedpaper's Auto-Formatting Bios! This guide has nearly everything needed to begin crafting your own templates, provided you understand enough BBCode and Google Sheets.

Credits & Links

osiem created the elegant Flight-themed dividers. Check out their bio resources; there's a lot!

McKlunkey created the various sidebar images, complete with a matching set of horizontal images!

Want to code your own bio generator? Take a look at Poisonedpaper's Auto-Formatting Bios! This guide has nearly everything needed to begin crafting your own templates, provided you understand enough BBCode and Google Sheets.

Reserve

Reserve

Reserve

Reserve

This is incredible project! Tysm for sharing this ^^
This is incredible project! Tysm for sharing this ^^
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png