Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary predictions?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
[quote name="panzerhaus" date="2021-06-02 13:51:48" ] [quote name="cailycomb17" date="2021-06-02 13:43:06" ] maybe a cake food item XD [/quote] They actually did this for the 1st anniversary! [item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake][item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake][item=1st Anniversary Leaf Cake][item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake] [/quote] Do more cakes for 10th anni
panzerhaus wrote on 2021-06-02 13:51:48:
cailycomb17 wrote on 2021-06-02 13:43:06:
maybe a cake food item XD
They actually did this for the 1st anniversary!
1st Anniversary Stolen Cake 1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake

Do more cakes for 10th anni
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Whatever it is, I hope it's big. I want something new to preoccupy my time, whether that's the new modern or a revamp or anything else.
Whatever it is, I hope it's big. I want something new to preoccupy my time, whether that's the new modern or a revamp or anything else.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
its just the capricorn familiar
its just the capricorn familiar
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PvP would be nice. Yeah, the old system had ridiculous wait times, but it was actually pretty fun.
PvP would be nice. Yeah, the old system had ridiculous wait times, but it was actually pretty fun.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
one pixel is added to the logo.
no other changes /j
one pixel is added to the logo.
no other changes /j

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Dreu" date="2021-05-30 11:22:38" ] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/be0db825d12546a5df740f5169d2a322/046edba17192a716-52/s1280x1920/b300c9324f2201026f849faf779982ad54267a6c.png[/img] [/quote] This, my eyes do start burning when I look at the layout for too long.
Dreu wrote on 2021-05-30 11:22:38:
b300c9324f2201026f849faf779982ad54267a6c.png
This, my eyes do start burning when I look at the layout for too long.
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
Its the 8th of Jun the anniversary.

I'm hoping that the Profile have a re-ramp, so we all can make new self bios!
Its the 8th of Jun the anniversary.

I'm hoping that the Profile have a re-ramp, so we all can make new self bios!
35326_s.gif
People love guessing on coli PvP and I highly doubt it's gonna be it. From the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2740081/1]dev update on PvP from 2019[/url]: [quote]We do not currently have a date set for the Friend Battle beta test, but we will make sure to announce it early enough to allow everyone to plan for its implementation. Our goal with the test is to really put the technical parts of the system through their paces and gain a lot of valuable data to help us optimize it for official launch.[/quote] So unless the anniversary update is just announcing "Hey! This is coming soon!" or "Hey! Beta is open now!" (both very lackluster options), I doubt it's gonna be about coli. And no, I don't think beta opening would be a good anniversary update. The purpose of beta is to test. There's gonna be bugs. Optimisation issues. Changes and changes and changes. Official launch only later. Anyway, user profile revamp feels potentially likely, though not particularly interesting to me - which I would've also said about the dragon profile revamp in advance, so I'm hoping staff keep up the trend of surprising me and blowing it out of the park :D Same principle with nesting grounds I'd love a gathering update though. So much. I know it's not likely but I can Hope
People love guessing on coli PvP and I highly doubt it's gonna be it. From the dev update on PvP from 2019:
Quote:
We do not currently have a date set for the Friend Battle beta test, but we will make sure to announce it early enough to allow everyone to plan for its implementation. Our goal with the test is to really put the technical parts of the system through their paces and gain a lot of valuable data to help us optimize it for official launch.

So unless the anniversary update is just announcing "Hey! This is coming soon!" or "Hey! Beta is open now!" (both very lackluster options), I doubt it's gonna be about coli. And no, I don't think beta opening would be a good anniversary update. The purpose of beta is to test. There's gonna be bugs. Optimisation issues. Changes and changes and changes. Official launch only later.

Anyway, user profile revamp feels potentially likely, though not particularly interesting to me - which I would've also said about the dragon profile revamp in advance, so I'm hoping staff keep up the trend of surprising me and blowing it out of the park :D Same principle with nesting grounds

I'd love a gathering update though. So much. I know it's not likely but I can Hope
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
The text on yesterday's announcment says "New Scenes and a new year of festivals!" on it and I'm so terrified that that's all we're getting orz
The text on yesterday's announcment says "New Scenes and a new year of festivals!" on it and I'm so terrified that that's all we're getting orz
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
I really doubt we're gonna get nothing for this upcoming Anni, if only because last year couldn't really be a celebration because of everything going on at the time, and even then we still got the dragon profile revamp, scenes, an a number of QOL updates.

Also, looking at the site refractor update progress, the overhauls that were in active development at that time that haven't already been released are: Gem purchases, and Tomo's. I kind of doubt that either of those things alone would make up the anniversary, but it also makes me wonder if the things that were, at that point in time, in early development (Nesting Grounds, Gathering, Clan Profile) are very likely to come out before them.

Not that they necessarily have to release things in order.

But I can't help but speculate that because of this it might be something that hasn't been announced or hinted at...

Well, if it really isn't the new modern, I imagine the devs will come out to curb the hype growing around the idea in the next several days, but that aside, I don't really know.
I really doubt we're gonna get nothing for this upcoming Anni, if only because last year couldn't really be a celebration because of everything going on at the time, and even then we still got the dragon profile revamp, scenes, an a number of QOL updates.

Also, looking at the site refractor update progress, the overhauls that were in active development at that time that haven't already been released are: Gem purchases, and Tomo's. I kind of doubt that either of those things alone would make up the anniversary, but it also makes me wonder if the things that were, at that point in time, in early development (Nesting Grounds, Gathering, Clan Profile) are very likely to come out before them.

Not that they necessarily have to release things in order.

But I can't help but speculate that because of this it might be something that hasn't been announced or hinted at...

Well, if it really isn't the new modern, I imagine the devs will come out to curb the hype growing around the idea in the next several days, but that aside, I don't really know.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17