Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Huge 9/yo purge updated 7/27 (unbreds +)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Organizing this took a really long time so im just going to slap the tabs here. Please note, some dragons are leveled. I tried to organize the special cases the best i can but keep in mind that i went through over 500 dragons today.

All dragons are up for sale in these tabs. DO NOT LOWBALL ME PLEASE, OR I WILL IGNORE YOUR OFFER.

Families preferred to go together. PING ME with offers. If you don't ping i probably wont see you!

Updated 4/11. Dragons are now on the auction house, prices are flexible just let me know but please no lowballing.

Unbred
Families
General sales
Special cases
Imps
The rest of them (den)
I take treasure, gems, and certain halos as payment (LAH value). Gems at 1g:1000t ratio
I also will accept humanoid and furry art but I am very picky on style
Organizing this took a really long time so im just going to slap the tabs here. Please note, some dragons are leveled. I tried to organize the special cases the best i can but keep in mind that i went through over 500 dragons today.

All dragons are up for sale in these tabs. DO NOT LOWBALL ME PLEASE, OR I WILL IGNORE YOUR OFFER.

Families preferred to go together. PING ME with offers. If you don't ping i probably wont see you!

Updated 4/11. Dragons are now on the auction house, prices are flexible just let me know but please no lowballing.

Unbred
Families
General sales
Special cases
Imps
The rest of them (den)
I take treasure, gems, and certain halos as payment (LAH value). Gems at 1g:1000t ratio
I also will accept humanoid and furry art but I am very picky on style
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
-pings snipped for low 7 digit sales, unbred low 7 digit sales, and 6 digit sales-
-pings snipped for low 7 digit sales, unbred low 7 digit sales, and 6 digit sales-
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty Would you do 350kt for this girl? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1030095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/10301/1030095_350.png[/img][/url]
@Cruelty Would you do 350kt for this girl?

1030095_350.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@gbot13 Would you be opposed to 450k? She is level 25 and an XYY, I forgot to put her in the other tab ^^;
@gbot13 Would you be opposed to 450k? She is level 25 and an XYY, I forgot to put her in the other tab ^^;
@Cruelty I didn't even look at her level O.O yeah I can do 450k
@Cruelty I didn't even look at her level O.O yeah I can do 450k
@gbot13

Sold, I'll send a trade. Thanks for giving her a home :)
@gbot13

Sold, I'll send a trade. Thanks for giving her a home :)
@Cruelty [s]sneak peek plans[/s] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=50&tertgene=105&winggene=13&wings=50&auth=ea8818a9342a1e8aab8e7fcae81c718bba0d01e5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
@Cruelty sneak peek plans

dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=50&tertgene=105&winggene=13&wings=50&auth=ea8818a9342a1e8aab8e7fcae81c718bba0d01e5&dummyext=prev.png
@gbot13

Oooh! She'll look so amazing! I'm happy to see she'll be getting more attention with you ^^
@gbot13

Oooh! She'll look so amazing! I'm happy to see she'll be getting more attention with you ^^
@Cruelty

I'm interested in Vivian, Dynasty, Enigma, and Elessar. And both/either of the Unnamed Swamp kids in the same tab. (and quite a few more but I don't have THAT much money)

Can I offer 200k each? (do you have any interest in items?)
@Cruelty

I'm interested in Vivian, Dynasty, Enigma, and Elessar. And both/either of the Unnamed Swamp kids in the same tab. (and quite a few more but I don't have THAT much money)

Can I offer 200k each? (do you have any interest in items?)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Cruelty

I'm eyeing Eirlys, Daith, Pyrite, and Veya, and their levels and bred status are all over the place. So, before I offer, how are you calculating out pricing by level?
@Cruelty

I'm eyeing Eirlys, Daith, Pyrite, and Veya, and their levels and bred status are all over the place. So, before I offer, how are you calculating out pricing by level?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11