Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary predictions?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Vin: Our system recently have been leaning more towards a coli, dom, or adventure mode update! I think a new modern is also very likely since that's been teased for a long time.
Vin: Our system recently have been leaning more towards a coli, dom, or adventure mode update! I think a new modern is also very likely since that's been teased for a long time.
Hoping for a Baldwin revamp - of the mechanic, not the art. Imagine being able to transmute a whole stack.
Hoping for a Baldwin revamp - of the mechanic, not the art. Imagine being able to transmute a whole stack.
vSxK3u9.png
apparel and gene releases have been noticeably slow for a while so I bet the next modern has something to do with that, especially with the progress update they gave us in Jan 2020. Gaolers were an anniversary update and we got some teasers to build hype leading up to it, so I'll be interested to see if we get anything like that in the next few days. I'm not getting hyped yet tho lol

I guess I don't have any solid predictions but I think it's gonna be a cool update, they definitely have a bunch of exciting stuff in the works. I'm thinking either a completely new site feature, a big revamp with new customizability options / QOL features, or a new modern.

We've gotten some big updates already this year so I have a feeling they're gonna go all-out on this one

apparel and gene releases have been noticeably slow for a while so I bet the next modern has something to do with that, especially with the progress update they gave us in Jan 2020. Gaolers were an anniversary update and we got some teasers to build hype leading up to it, so I'll be interested to see if we get anything like that in the next few days. I'm not getting hyped yet tho lol

I guess I don't have any solid predictions but I think it's gonna be a cool update, they definitely have a bunch of exciting stuff in the works. I'm thinking either a completely new site feature, a big revamp with new customizability options / QOL features, or a new modern.

We've gotten some big updates already this year so I have a feeling they're gonna go all-out on this one

Wait when was the last modern released anyway?
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="@ghostesez" date="2021-06-02 11:19:24" ] Wait when was the last modern released anyway? [/quote] Last modern release was bogsneaks back in 2016
@ghostesez wrote on 2021-06-02 11:19:24:

Last modern release was bogsneaks back in 2016
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-05-30 11:27:59" ] My hope and dream is that Tidelord comes back. [/quote] 10th anniversary hopes and dreams for next year because that would be mmmmmmm
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-05-30 11:27:59:
My hope and dream is that Tidelord comes back.
10th anniversary hopes and dreams for next year because that would be mmmmmmm
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
kBHm00y.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
but honestly i would love for a new earth modern. please and thank you so much
but honestly i would love for a new earth modern. please and thank you so much
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
kBHm00y.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
maybe a cake food item XD
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
[quote name="cailycomb17" date="2021-06-02 13:43:06" ] maybe a cake food item XD [/quote] They actually did this for the 1st anniversary! [item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake][item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake][item=1st Anniversary Leaf Cake][item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake]
cailycomb17 wrote on 2021-06-02 13:43:06:
They actually did this for the 1st anniversary!
1st Anniversary Stolen Cake 1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake
it's gotta be a new modern. we haven't had an apparel set since january. there must be a reason for it
it's gotta be a new modern. we haven't had an apparel set since january. there must be a reason for it
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17